[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
submitting application request for a robot out there who would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (153 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153 KB, 960x960
submitting application request for a robot out there who would like to help out another robot.

I would like a robot with desires for revenge loke myself so we can work together on achieving that goal.

We are not friends, we are there to help each other get out of robotdom snd ideally into chadom. Think of us as a team.

Fogive me for the normie tier pic, it was a response pic to one of the normies on here

Honestly you will never see me express genuine emotion, so dont worry about thinking ill want to be your friend
>>
File: scared.jpg (44 KB, 420x500) Image search: [Google]
scared.jpg
44 KB, 420x500
>implying you wouldn't kill me for practice
>>
Aren't you the chink whose parents wanted to send to China? What's your grand scheme, eggroll?
>>
File: image.jpg (157 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
157 KB, 960x960
>>27153787
>implying murder and shooting spree are true revenge
>>
>>27153819
Nah thats another chink, we all look alike
>>
What is the goal?

blix
>>
>>27153853
>>27153819
Pretty much become turbo chads. Ill see what to do next after that happens
>>
>>27153853
This, what is the goal? Is it going to make a /pol/ happening thread ?
>>
File: dubm.jpg (116 KB, 1104x1104) Image search: [Google]
dubm.jpg
116 KB, 1104x1104
>>27153820
>Posing for your own reaction images
>>
>>27153885
>>27153820
Read above
>>
>>27153879
Thats sounds dumb as fuck, at least be on Andrews Breivik's level
>>
>>27153879
I will accept your application whats next?
>>
>>27153908
>brevik
Seriously you fucking normie can you fuck off back to /pol/?
>>
>>27153914
Well i should mention earlier you have to live in Sydney
>>
>>27153820
Easy there CHO
>>
>>27153960
Fuck man i remeber when i heard the news about cho at 17. I thought nothing of it. But now.....
>>
>>27153879
You will never be a Chad, if you get fit you will still be autistic as fuck
>>
>>27153929
>implying normies know Breivik
>>
>>27153984
That pic doesnt look like him maybe if shaved head and took meth to freak out, I saw a asian guy who did look like Cho at an arcade playing a shooting game I almost died laughing..
>>
>>27153994
Theres more to it than me requesting a gym buddy. Why dont you go fuck stacy, this board isnt worth your time, big guy.
>>
>>27153820
I'm not falling for your evil schemes.
So why are you a robot? How exactly do we help each other?
>>
>>27153929
Who the fuck is brevik
>>
>Asian
>thinks he can be a robot, ever

Enjoy your PhD in nuclear engineering you fucker, and your trophy wife afterward with your two children, one son named Han Gyuk and the daughter Chi San.

Fucking Asians, fuck off. You will never be robots, Asians are god tier.

Here is the tier list for robothood, ascending:

>Asians/Aryans
>Niggers
>"""white""" people (Americans etc)
>Indians
>black people
>>
>>27154030
Or you could meet a nice Chad that helps you out, I'm to old to help you senpai and live in the states but I helped many people, I still have 1 NEET friend who wont cross over, also no the same person you replied too.
>>
>>27154039
Firstly, i want to stress the relationship will be mutualistic, which means if i feel that you're not useful to me, well have to break things off, vice versa.

We are not friends. Think of it as a help me help you relationship. Again im not your friend, im not there to discuss your favourite chinese cartoons. We will more something akin to a team & partnership.
Everything we do must have a greater purpose e.g. I will not play video games with you if heres no greater purpose behind it. E.g.2. If you need get your eating habits right, i can help you with that.
We don't need a o be emotionally distant from each other, we can express our personality if we want, but always remember in the end were not friends. This thread isn't about looking for a friend.

So a common example is we would like to have the motivation to go to the gym, okay good, we an work on that for both of our benefits
>>
>>27154079
Who falls under the cyborg area then? I knew a nigger on here who would hook up with fembots and bang them MORGAN your a nigger if you still lurk here M8 luv ya no homo
>>
>>27154079
Can you take your delusions back to /pol/?
>>27154202
I acknowledged reading your post
>>
>>27154249
Thats not even a cyborg or robot like some /soc/ shit
>>
>>27154235
I see what you are saying but by doing all of this you would benefit to be friends, a true friend I would imagine do all of this anyway?
>>
>>27154235
An example of this would be, mand and women only have sex to make babies, no emotion or facial expressions just simple sex cum and leave, this sounds like some Data shit off TNG or at least the borg, but even Data has friends
>>
>>27154332
If by friends, you mean sharing chinese cartoons and playing video game together. Aka. Purely hanging out. No, that wont happen, if you want revenge you wouldnt care about that shit.

I use the anime and games example because thats what id do if i had friends, but dont take to mean thats what i want deep down.
>>
>>27154409
I'll give you that I think you have enough motivation by self, maybe a friend would be good for you to have, mutual motivation is always good
>>
>>27154376
I would like to think of it more as zyzz and chesbrah and their oyher skinny friends who came together and decided to change who they are. Doing it alone is quite impossible, at some point i have to accept that.
>>
>>27154409
so be friends while always being productive?
>>
>>27153751
>>27153820
No homo or anything but you are a pretty attractive asian
>>
>>27154839
other non-homo, can confirm
>>
>>27153751
I dunno if I am late to the party but I'd love an improvement buddy. I've been meaning to make this thread for some time now
>>
>>27155303
SYDNEY
Y
D
N
E
Y

Ooou
>>
File: 1457922393872.jpg (88 KB, 807x362) Image search: [Google]
1457922393872.jpg
88 KB, 807x362
>>27154235
>We are not friends.
Coldman.
Self improvement is hard, I don't want to lift or have a woman or anything in my life.
I'm just setting up my dominos for a quick efficient death.
>>
>>27154235
That sounds freakin' lame as heck
>>
>>27156080
Sorry we dont get to tickle each others anus while holding hands. Fucking normshit
>>
Can we be cuck buddies? When we finally each get gfs, we let them have a threesome with Tyrone while we watch.
>>
>>27156206
Normies gonna norm
>>
>>27156245
We would baptize ourselves as normies with black semen.
>>
>-tell me how it went on the new venture to bother people on dating apps
>>
>>27156952
>>27149386

Llkik
>>
>>27157308
So...
You ascended then?
Was it like a series finale?
>>
>>27157395
Ascended? No. My goal is to be well equipped to deal with chads. I wont dish it out it personally, but im still going to be a huge turbo aggravating smug asshole when/if i finally get out of robotdom

Just like the guy with the braces, if hes no longer a chad these days then my revenge against him is moot, but that also means ive lost my opportunity for revenge, my time limit has expired. Nothing i can do now but accept it.

You know the saying 'success is the best revenge'e, that is true. Going around shooting up a place wont change anything other than 15 minutes of posthumous fame.

If you want to resort to murder for revenge, you target their families, what good is your revenge if you cant feed off your target's defeat?
>>
File: 1457212571274.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1457212571274.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>>27157844
>still going to be a huge turbo aggravating smug asshole when/if i finally get out of robotdom
Why are you so gassed for revenge?
Do your eyes seek hatred for the destruction of your clan?
>>
File: vfvfv.png (1 MB, 896x523) Image search: [Google]
vfvfv.png
1 MB, 896x523
Why don't you kill the chad Op? He fucked up your life and he's happy without any care about you.

You could at least give him what he deserves.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.