[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >signed up for tinder last night >went through
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (5 KB, 200x74) Image search: [Google]
image.png
5 KB, 200x74
>be me
>signed up for tinder last night
>went through males only for the hell of it
>saw the person who was the sole reason to make me seek revenge against chads
>he's 25 and has braces

and then i had an epiphany. All this elliot Rodger tier hatred i have is my problem, sure he fucked me over in high school, but i think its time for me to let go and maybe my hatred is approaching delusional levels. In the end, he guy will get married and have kids, and be a father, ill probably die a virgin, but i just feel that im just feeding my own hatred with warped perceptions and that it's time for me to move on.

High school was 9 years ago.

Just sharing my story
>>
Congratulations, not get out of here while you still can
>>
>>27149567
Easier said than done but i guess its something i have to do
>>
I'm certain most robots are aware of this, but are in too deep and would rather stew in hatred then admit they were wrong.
>>
>>27149386
This realization alone saves you from the imminent virginal frustration autism that all the /r9k/ manbabies suffer from.

Welcome to the real world, Anon. Enjoy sanity, and enjoy life.
>>
>>27149386
Sounds like you've given up and accepted defeat.

You worthless pussy.
>>
File: image.jpg (153 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153 KB, 960x960
>>27149659
Well im not saying ive immediately found inner peace, its just something i thouht about when i saw his picture.

And mfw you call me a pussy in an attempt to taunt me. Cmon man you already know im too old to give a shit to some cheap taunts.

If anything, Im just glad youre bumping my thread
>>
>>27149631
I agree,

also why do you trip when you get so much hate for it? If its for attention just start avatarfagging. Itll piss people off more.
The amount if bannable threads that gets away without getting deleted is part of he reason why this board isnt getting better. And by bannable i mean official 4chan rules, not board culture rules
>>
>>27149832
Avatarfagging is against the rules. I would be avatarfagging with Flowey and Asriel aggressively if not for that rule.
>>
>>27149851
I assume you dont have dynamic ip.

But since mods arent enforcing rules here, you might as well. Ive avatarfagged so much people dont even bother to call me out anymore because ive been so blatant about it.
I remember the best part was when i kept getting called chink, makes me laugh irl, idunno i get a kick out of it.
>>
>>27149903
I have plenty ways to evade bans, but I don't. I respect the rules and the ownership of 4chan, and as such I follow the rules as closely as I can while respecting any ban I receive.
>>
So I'm confused about how Tinder works.
When you "like" someone, are they notified of that and given the opportunity to like you back?
Or is it that they just come accross you in their que too and if they "like" you too you are then both notified that you've matched?
In this way I should just like every girl because I have no standards and I would like to find out who was matching with me?
>>
>>27149386
congrats op. dont let such a short period of your life define who you are
>>
good. if you're smart, you'll go ahead and leave this board and get your shit together
>>
>>27150638
its like chatroulette you like random people and if they randomly liked you back at one point you will be a match

if you superlike someone they will get message you superliked them
>>
>be me

go back to plebbit please.
>>
>>27153391
>using meme arrows in 2016

no YOU are reddit
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.