[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw /r9k/ constantly has some of the most relateble and interisting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1450134707194.gif (20 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1450134707194.gif
20 KB, 633x758
>tfw /r9k/ constantly has some of the most relateble and interisting thread topics but the discussions are always shit because robots post the exact same buzzwords and close-minded negative drivel in every thread.
>don't even get me started the ironic normie trolls
>>
>>27065121
How are you holding up brother
>>
>>27065121
I agree with the second part of what you said, but I'd disagree that this board has interesting topics. It's mostly the same depressive circle jerk over and over. It's really habit forming
>>
File: ree.jpg (65 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
ree.jpg
65 KB, 900x900
something something just end it
>>
>>27065121
If they wern't shitbird autists without the ability to communicate in any meaningful way they wouldn't be on r9k,l or b for that matter. People come here because their idiot little outbursts and reactions to things getbfucking tired, fast, in real life. Here they can do it all day. Think of that one nerdy kid who had one joke a month and ran it into the fuckin ground. Same thing.
>>
>some of the most relateble and interisting thread topics
Like what?
>>
File: 1452197006481.jpg (78 KB, 338x305) Image search: [Google]
1452197006481.jpg
78 KB, 338x305
>>27065121
>tfw /r9k/ constantly has some of the most relateble and interisting thread topics
>>
Great thread OP, quite relateable and interesting.
>>
>>27065707
>>27065622

Threads about the details of being lonely or an outsider.

>>27065571

The stuff they post are ideas developed or already popular on 4chan tho.
>>
>>27065739
>Threads about the details of being lonely or an outsider.
>The stuff they post are ideas developed or already popular on 4chan tho.

Circlejerking shitty memes and delusions in an echo chamber, while competing with each other in the self-pity olympics.

Isn't it time we had another manlet thread? Or made robots feel insecure about their penises? Oh wait I didn't see a wagecuck thread in the catalog! Better go start one.
>>
>>27065837
I said constantly as in the threads are often relatable. I would never believe that all the threads or even most of the threads are good.
>>
>>27065898
I don't find the threads here relatable :^)
>>
>>27065121

I have an interesting thread that is trying to break the degeneracy on r9k ,but no one is interested

>>27062521
>>
The situation is not positive. I agree with the buzzwords and close-mindedness, but asking for a 'positive outlook' is asking the majority of the board to lie to themselves.

>>27065571

>Think of that one nerdy kid

I can see you never had a life past high school.
Honestly though, you are the problem you're so rabid about. No meaningful communication, just a sleugh of autistic insults slung at nobody in particular.
However, your idiot little outburst is just as tiring and insipid now as it must be in real life.
>>
>>27065121
fuck off you autistic degenerate normie neckbeard virgin sperglord.
>>
>>27065121
Holy fuck OP I've thought the same thing for years now. The topics are great but the discussion is soo bad. Fuck robots
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.