[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White Women are Ugly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
Nighly reminder white women look incredibly ugly and destroyed skin at age 18. Melanin literally saves your skin.
It hits women way harder than it hit men though. Any advocate for white women has never seen one in person.
Images of white women are photoshopped, smudged, filtered to hell and back and the woman has to wear a shit ton of makeup to look half decent. How can anyone honestly think these women look attractive. They look like mummies. Its disturbing. Skelly body, no ass or tits. That model, Rachel Cook, thats posted is a perfect example of what Im saying. She has no ass or tits. Photoshop is real. If you see her in motion shes as flat as taylor swift. But its an illusion so that you believe white women are disturbingly ugly. All of that makeup shes wearing and shitty orange blue filters. Orange blue contrast is instagram photography 101. I cant believe people actually fall for it in this day and age and find it appealing.
White women are ugly. If you mix some black in them so that their skin isnt 100% shit and they have some curves and a pretty face then the attraction starts.
Any woman more than 50% white is a disgusting creature. Pic related. The upper bound for white that can still be pretty. Though Shes like 50% black and 25% native american or some shit and 25% white. But Ill give whities the native americans. because if you dont count the ones that are mixed with them white women dont even look human. Honestly white women are the reason makeup exist because they are so ugly. The you have to take into consideration that new culture thats pushing plastic surgery as beauty now. All of the models now get nose surgery. If you find a white celebrity attractive shes had nose surgery.
This is what a woman with natural beauty without layers of photoshop and makeup looks like. Again this is not achievable if you are more than 50% white.
>>
>>27052480
feelin testy are we black fembot?
>>
Waaaay too much text. Didn't read, lad.
>>
File: tumblr_mhs7zbqVQo1qicobao1_1280.jpg (848 KB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mhs7zbqVQo1qicobao1_1280.jpg
848 KB, 1280x1920
I am in fact not mad as hell. I am simply explaining the nature of beauty of white women and pointing out the ugly truth that they have shit skin and are not attractive. There are exceptions. Some are decent. I find that model that is frequently posted, Rachel Cook, to have a decent aesthetic look. Her skin is already showing signs but she wears less makeup than the average white woman and manages not to look like a monster. Though this is probably due to the nature of her face looking childish. This does not apply to her body.
>pic related
She is wearing a minimum amount of makeup in it. Enough so to prove my point despite the filters and professional lighting trick. You can see the filters trying ot make her eyes pop and shes trying to hide her acne and that fur on her face. If her skin contained melanin then she would have a fairly attractive face.
>>
>>27052657
so what was the guy like who ditched you for a white chick? was he strong, funny, cute etc. etc. just curious :^)
>>
>>27052742
>IMPLYING A WOMAN MADE THIS THREAD
YOU KNOW IT SO JUST FUCKING DONT REPLY AT ALL
>>
>>27052480
Shut the fuck up, Bebe.

Nobody's going to fall for your Jewish propaganda. It's hard to find a girl who has interest in STEM and even more to find a non-white one.
>>
>>27052809
but i like to stir the hive
>>
>>27052862
Its almost midnight. i dont have the energy. just pls man, tommorow?
>>
>>27052896
ok fine. you asked politely after all.
>>
File: 1457565520633.gif (289 KB, 350x202) Image search: [Google]
1457565520633.gif
289 KB, 350x202
>>27052480
When will it end with these threads?
>>
>>27052825
I am not. Bebe. Bebe simply argues with that white cuck.
>>
>>27052825
Jews hate black women though.
>>
>>27053184
kill yourself. you made her show up
>>
File: 1350608890261.jpg (2 KB, 122x125) Image search: [Google]
1350608890261.jpg
2 KB, 122x125
You type exactly like "black women are ugly and I'm a BLACK MAN" guy.
Try again with a different typing style. It's too blatant here.
>>
>>27053452
We are not alike. He is a dedicated cuck spammer who worships Rachel Cook.
>>
>>27053384
Thats why they send their women after the men and not their men after the women.
>>
>>27052925
When people start responding to my threads of various topics. But people would rather reply to some faggot OP
>>
>>27052480
Beauty is subjective and finite, people should find what makes them happy and embrace it.
We don't have long on this rock, might as well enjoy your preferences.
>>
>>27052742
I am not a woman.
>>
All women are ugly. The only attractive females are 12-14 (MAYBE 15) and white
>>
File: I48376.jpg (16 KB, 313x385) Image search: [Google]
I48376.jpg
16 KB, 313x385
>nobody wanted to help me find qt black criminals in the other thread >>27054216
>people complain about white women
Then how do you explain why there's such a clear beauty gap once you filter the overweight/obese.
Surely criminals are fairly representative for what a bot could hope to get.
>>
>>27054577
>atheists believe this
>while supporting the ban of young love
>>
>>27054662
Didn't backlink right
>>27054216
>>
>>27054646
No only attractive white women are underage.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.