[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BERNIE WINS MICHIGAN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: BERNIE SANDERS.jpg (309 KB, 1728x1225) Image search: [Google]
BERNIE SANDERS.jpg
309 KB, 1728x1225
Well, well, well /b/. Bernie Sanders has just been declared the victor in the Michigan democratic primary. How are all of you faggots feeling about our next President of the United States?
>>
>feel_the_bern_420_blaze_it

I feel like /pol/ shitposters have the online abilities of 40 year old men. They can't even hide themselves.
>>
Op he's got a long way to go before that happens
>>
>>27032283
>27032283
OP look at the actual delegate counts. HIllary has most of the Superdelegates, which could go to bernie, but they wont since hillary is jacking them off under the table

pledged delegates wise, they are close but hillary still has more.

it was over after stuper tuesday
>>
bernie vs trump would be a great presidential election. both of them at least represent antiestablishment politics and theyre practically foils to each other.
>>
>>27032371

hillary is winning the black southern states, most of which have already their delegates pledged. there are a lot of majority white big state primaries/caucuses.
>>
>>27032451
still, the only thing that bernie has going for him is the young everything vote. boomers and establishments will go for hillary. those voters are a HUUUGE part of the turnout, especially for a primary.

couple that with the fact that there are very few winner take all primaries left, and hillary still gets delegates even if she loses, like in the case of michigan. she got 58 delegates while sanders got 68. that still helps her stay ahead
>>
>>27032283
C U C K.
U
C
K.

FUCK OFF REDDIT.
U
C
K

O
F
F

R
E
D
D
I
T.
>>
>>27032498
This is the truth and why we will have another Clinton in office.
>>
If Hillary gets the democratic nomination I'm emigrating out of here.
>>
>>27032506

>be trump supporter
>post stupid nonsense in all caps

4chan is 18+, but if you insist on continuing to post here please stay in your containment thread >>27025050, or better yet your containment board >>>/pol/
>>
File: 1456699672564.jpg (34 KB, 298x444) Image search: [Google]
1456699672564.jpg
34 KB, 298x444
>>27032598
O M E G A C U C K.
M
E
G
A
C
U
C
K.
>>
C KEK
U U
C C
KKEKCUC
U U
C C
KEK K
>>
If the early superdelegates don't switch sides, he has to win ~61% in every primary, otherwise shillary gets there first.
>>
It took big capital four decades or so to defeat, if not completely reverse the the New Deal; which policies, tho historically important & enormously helpful, were as a whole, half baked & shot thru with racism & of course sexism. Just maybe worst, was it's refusal b4 WW2 to reopen our immigration doors, effectively closed to any but blue eyes by the 1924 Immigration Act, & then, late in the War, to use our by-then, nearly unopposed air power to bomb hell out the Holecaust-Transporting East European railroads, when doing so, even in Spring 1945, might not only have saved a million or more innocents, but might also have helped the Russians reach Berlin & beat the Germans a few months sooner. Pardon my historical detour, but if ReNew Dealers get a 2nd chance at Social Democracy, we will lose it as soon as we fail to expect the 1% to try regaining their lost power by every persistent, intelligent, undemocratic means available, costly or cheap & if we fail to offer counter modelling aid &/or protection to any decent, supportable refugee & immigrant we can find, consistent with justice & generosity, everywhere in reach, not especially if not least, in the news. We are either a nation of former slaves, exiles, & genocide survivors & their allies or we are Plutocracy's dog meat. In other words, the American Dream is part of the problem of inequality. Sorry if on rereading, this seems gnomic & overlong. I'd probably be clearer & maybe briefer if I knew more.
>>
>>27032283
seriously if you are eligible and haven't registered to vote, you are shit. by the end of a second term, a sanders presidency will have proposed basic income which would be the best thing to ever happen to robotdom
>>
File: 70348955643854369.jpg (35 KB, 444x444) Image search: [Google]
70348955643854369.jpg
35 KB, 444x444
>>27032598
>Bernie supporter calling anyone else underaged

Like a nigger calling a businessman ghetto.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.