[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We have >the least financially secure future >the most
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 22
File: tyhrtgfsd.jpg (86 KB, 629x378) Image search: [Google]
tyhrtgfsd.jpg
86 KB, 629x378
We have

>the least financially secure future
>the most wealth inequality
>the quickly approaching inevitability of being replaced by AI even if you do get a job
>the least likelihood of getting married
>the most instances of polygamy
>the most isolated and impersonal relationships due to internet use
>the most psychotic and selfish generation of women
>toxic ideologies ripping apart the fabric of society without any widely held religious belief
>the reality of never being able to own a home as they're sold off to wealthy foreigners or just foreclosed on
>culturally bankrupt and uninspiring art institutions
>the highest amount of mental illness and psychoactive drug use

When did you realize that you were apart of the first western generation to be completely fucked?
>>
guess no one cares
>>
>>26997560

Yeah it's pretty much hell on earth OP but what are you going to do.

I actually find the worst part is how parents 100% cannot understand the world their kids are living in
>>
>>26997560
Yeah, it is pretty hard to figure out where to start fixing this mess.
>>
hasn't this all happened before a few times?
>>
>>26998155
> what has been will be again, what has been done will be done again, there is nothing new under the sun
>>
I definitely think that with the rise of the internet and growing materialism that poeple nowadays have gotten a lot worse off I talk to older people and they seem to be just nicer people that actually did stuff instead of sitting in front of the computer all day
>>
>>26997560
Food security is what really matters

>the quickly approaching inevitability of being replaced by AI even if you do get a job
Most people hate working the jobs a machine could do and quit them all the time

An artificial status that doesn't mean shit for anything but taxes

Polygamy is not objectively bad

These people are isolated and impersonal to begin with. Without internet use they wouldn't even have the relationship
Our generation is just as psychotic as those before it, we can revel in the fact that we are at least less depraved overall. Our gens entitlement issues aren't sex-specific, and even so it's the older generations that have massive entitlements funneled to them through tax-laws, perhaps we would feel less entitled if we weren't being fucked with taxes.
>toxic ideologies ripping apart the fabric of society without any widely held religious belief
You're ideology doesn't mean shit in a generally educated society. Supply distribution and a mutual distaste for chaos is what holds society together
>the reality of never being able to own a home as they're sold off to wealthy foreigners or just foreclosed on
The American dream is overrated, and anyone with stable income can feesibly buy a home if they're not too picky.
Most often not the case
Both of which can be rooted to being brought up by parents with fucked up priorities in the first place
>>
>>26997560
We aren't the first to be fucked however western civ is now in a protracted decline akin to the end of the Roman Empire, I'm certain of that.

All observations about he decline of societies mirror what's wrong in western culture today.

This whole fucking place is a testament to the collapse of gender roles/families as millions of men continually are cast out of the "pool" and withdraw or become violent.

Unfourtunatly all we have to look forward too for most of us is the slow steady march to irrelevance, the real
Fireworks of the collapse won't come around until most of us are very old or dead
>>
>>26998534
>EVERYTHING IS FINE NOTHING TO SEE HERE

I fucking hate people like you. You always go over every single point one by one with short dismissive sentences and nothing else.
>>
>>26998604
>I fucking hate people like you. You always go over every single point one by one with short dismissive sentences and nothing else.

You're a fag
>>
>>26998793
I sure am. Thanks for reminding me.
>>
>>26998534
>>the most instances of polygamy
>Polygamy is not objectively bad

Are you fucking retarded?
>>
I doubt that AI will take over for at least another century but you do have a point OP.
Things will only get shittier from this point on, western civilization peaked somewhere around the 60s and we're now heading towards collapse. It won't happen for a while though so sit tight. But hey, embrace it, have some fun with it, it'll be a hell of a ride.
>>
>>26997560
Wasn't it way more inequal before the industrial revolution?
I think this is more realted to decades of media preaching that everyone is his own project and that the universe revolves around you only
american problems only
It's just more widely documented than before and more people are going to a docotor
>>
>>26998793
>>26998534

kill yourself bootlicking retard. This is the equivalent to white knighting a maiden who won't fuck you.
>>
>>26998548
>the collapse won't come around until most of us are very old or dead
about 20 to 30 years here in central Europe, I guess, until we have a war
>>
>>26999118
It's the most inequal it's been since the industrial revolution. And even before then I'm pretty sure more than 62 people owned the majority of the world's wealth.

I agree with the second point, it's an issue for both sides of the poltical spectrum.
>liberals say your special
>conservatives talk about muh bootstraps

>american problems only

Where do you live? Because it's pretty damn hard for young people to get a house in most every first world country.
>>
>>26998534
>An artificial status that doesn't mean shit for anything but taxes
>Polygamy is not objectively bad

>>>/reddit/
>>
>>26998534
You're ideology...
>you're.

Welp, this is how recognize either a troll hint or a complete windowlicker.
>>
society and civilizatiion is just a 10,000 year old experiment that clearly hasn't worked. this is how they all end up. agriculture was a mistake.
>>
>>26997560
FASCISM
NOW
PLEASE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>26997560
>psychoactive drug use

You almost had me, OP. Almost.
>>
>"I have bad life"
>"So everyone must have, these times are just shitty!"
>>
File: fall1.jpg (286 KB, 777x504) Image search: [Google]
fall1.jpg
286 KB, 777x504
>>26999678
>"I have bad life"
no these are objective facts facing the majority of this current generation which echo repeated collapses of great empires, clueless retard
>>
ITT: people born in 90s missing "good old times" they never even experienced.
>>
>>26999263
>Where do you live?
Central Europe. In my country there's over 90% lodging, almost no one owns a house or even just an apartement. Works fine.
>>
>>26997560
OP i literally try to explain this to women and they just get that dumbfuck expression on their face kind of like pic related
>>
>>26999729
>no these are objective facts

especially that"

>the most psychotic and selfish generation of women>>the least financially secure future
>>
>>26999804
>explain
>women

choose one
>>
File: grfeagfhgj.gif (2 MB, 236x224) Image search: [Google]
grfeagfhgj.gif
2 MB, 236x224
>>26999804
>explain
>to women
>expecting any other result
>>
>>26999404
this tb.h
the sooner we do away with free market and liberal democracy, the better
>>
File: 1455904849650.jpg (57 KB, 720x594) Image search: [Google]
1455904849650.jpg
57 KB, 720x594
>>26999850
>>26999880
I thought maybe she might kind of start to understand what i was getting at but fucking nothing, pretty much all women are retarded i know but i had high hopes
>>
>>26997560
>implying wealth inequality is bad in any way shape or form
>implying that automation is bad

you are a giant faggot
>>
File: fall2.jpg (92 KB, 660x350) Image search: [Google]
fall2.jpg
92 KB, 660x350
>cast out the jews as your society is being destroyed

Gee I wonder if this pattern can be seen throughout history
>>
When the weight of civil society becomes too much to bear. Or the institutions of stability start to break down. When the status quo becomes unbearable and the routine course of propaganda that 'everything is fine' is no longer effective.

When drastic measures start to take place. That's when our generation's destiny begins.
>>
>>26999957

makes sense. The bible makes you think casting them out is the cause of the downfall.

Realistically its just once they've parasitized your country people wise up and get rid of them - though its too late.
>>
File: 1454738676024.jpg (19 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1454738676024.jpg
19 KB, 320x240
>>27000000
I bet it's a shit get
>>
>>26999998
>That's when our generation's destiny begins.

towards what?

We're placed on earth to fart around.
>>
>>27000023
>6 buhjillion slave shoah

t. Jews circa 1450 BC
>>
>>26997560

It's a tradeoff for having it the best off by an astronomical stretch. If I can live healthily and safely until ninety it's worth it.
>>
File: fall3.jpg (89 KB, 800x539) Image search: [Google]
fall3.jpg
89 KB, 800x539
dumping falls of empires
>>
File: 008.jpg (60 KB, 623x449) Image search: [Google]
008.jpg
60 KB, 623x449
You have no future except a miserable barebones existence, time for your killing spree Anon. You and I both know you could never escape it. You can only have morals if you can afford it.
>>
>>26999957
As for nazi germany it wasn't so much about casting them out, more like leading the agression that came up within society away from the political leaders and onto a minority. It's a smart way of the powerfull to save their own ass.
>>
File: 1456866217918.jpg (150 KB, 742x960) Image search: [Google]
1456866217918.jpg
150 KB, 742x960
>>26999804
They simply can't. They are almost unassailably indoctrinated to the general social ideology

job>consume>mate>house>reproduce

I tell mine all the time that a depression is around the corner, that WWIII is occurring presently, and that the planet will be uninhabitable by the end of the century.

But she still simply wants to HAVE A BABBY. Despite the fact that there will not be a functional ecosphere to nourish any babbies.

But I still simply want easy, regular, and predictable access to a vagina so I comply.

Thus the sexes collaborate in our extinction.
>>
>>27000381
you have to look at german WWI history and the years after the treaty of versailles in detail to understand
>>
>>27000276
bet i could kill more ones than you
>>
File: c4jt321.png (310 KB, 580x282) Image search: [Google]
c4jt321.png
310 KB, 580x282
>tfw born too early for government mandated VR gf
>>
You and I are witnessing the collapse of Western civilization
>>
File: 1456015260602.png (265 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1456015260602.png
265 KB, 512x384
This realization sucks real hard man.
We can't do anything which makes you want to stop giving a shit and try and live life as much as we can before it all collapses but the problem is we are robots and literally have no life to live.
>>
>>26999384
This nigga gets it.

Also I heard the robot is an interpreted java creation. Lets all point and laugh at the shitbot.
>>
>>27000042
>towards what?

Probably to die in some war we never asked for.
>>
>>26997560
If you're living in the west, it's almost impossible for you to not have a shelter, food and most of your basic needs (except for gfs) as a given.

Well there is certainly a return to some wealth inequality, but you cannot compare how good it is to literally any other period of time pre-wwii.

>>the quickly approaching inevitability of being replaced by AI even if you do get a job
AI will extinguish some jobs and create new ones. In the end, if AI handles all the work, most people will be able to support themselves on basic universal income.

True, however Darwinist it may be I think it's better than arranged marriage.

It's pretty awful nowadays but history has seen worse, like having religions (who ruled empires) actually endorsing it. Nowadays it happens but it's like the elephant in the room.

Very true

>implying the nature of humans change with time

Literally every period of time goes through this and usually comes out way better than it was before, consciousness crisis in Europe lead to the greatest thinkers of all time, the fall of rome was succeeded by the triumph of the catholic church, etc.

You have the right to property and you're a commoner, a literal nobody. You just have to work long enough to pay for it, even if it is shitty.

One could say we're on the brink of the next revolution, the over saturation will bring something. But yeah, the xxi century has struggled with culture.
>>
Islam will prevail.

Inshallah.
>>
>>27001693
you're one of those obnoxious cunts who explains away multifaceted problems with one sentence so I shouldn't even respond to this drivel.
>If you're living in the west, it's almost impossible for you to not have a shelter, food and most of your basic needs (except for gfs) as a given.
what does FUTURE mean?
>you cannot compare
yes you literally can
>I think it's better than arranged marriage
Monogamous, stable relationships are the pillar s of society

>implying the nature of humans change with time
>>>>>>>>>implying the purpose of culture isn't to shape and control human nature
>You have the right to property
>>>>>>>>>implying every western nation isn't in the midst of massive property bubbles
>>
>>26998155
Pretty much, but it's worse because of anonymity of the internet. mankind's true nature will always shine once you don't feel guilty or get repercussion for what you do.
>>
>>26998534
kek, i'm just ready for civilization to end so I can finally see where I go when I die. Fuck this place. idgaf about anybody or anything when it comes done to it buddy. FUCK YOUR GAY ASS OPINION
>>
>>26999785
ITC: a stupid fucking 21st century 12 year old white knight who thinks they know internet culture. Shut the fuck over bitch.
>>
File: yay agriculture.png (169 KB, 1344x257) Image search: [Google]
yay agriculture.png
169 KB, 1344x257
>>26999384
>agriculture was a mistake.

True. You think betas are being cucked hard by Chad now? At dawn of civilization it was worse.
>>
>>26997560

I can say, with utmost certainty, all these points mean nothing to me. I'm a tradesman and literally give no fucks about anything mentioned here. Also I've saved up enough money to live for years without working, and I'll be living in my fathers house when he passes away. I'll renovate it and give it to my son/daughter (if I ever have one), and he or she can do the same. I'll drag my family name back out of the gutter if I have to break my back doing it and the decline of civilization can't do shit to stop me!
>>
File: 1456281531213s.jpg (3 KB, 117x125) Image search: [Google]
1456281531213s.jpg
3 KB, 117x125
>>27002204
Pretty much this. I've been single well over a year maybe two. Haven't had female contact since about 4 days ago. And even then I was anxious asf.
Proud to be a reject outcast.
>>
>>27002207
Wtf are you doing on 4chan?
Better yet r9k?
Get the fuck off this message board, this isn't a fucking trading post.
>>
>>27001991
Future, what has yet to come. Do you think it'll all fall over one day while you sleep? Live will get more sustainable, populations more educated and even if the wealth gap keeps increasing, the overall well-being of the world population is increasing and will keep doing it.
>yes you literally can
You want to? Okay. Serfdom, is it unequal enough? What about castes? Fixed social classes? Oligarchies, rampant capitalism? Soviet communism? If you lived before the second world war and you were poor, you would be fucked so hard it's not even funny. Not only there was a huge wealth gap, it was considered fair.
>Monogamous, stable relationships are the pillar s of society
Arranged marriages are the least monogamous, this was the one thing the plebs had. Poor people lived mostly like us, marrying out of love and cheating in town parties, you have evidence from roman times. Important people with arranged marriages cheated all the time, jesters and slaves got to fuck queens and high nobility all the time.
>implying the purpose of culture isn't to shape and control human nature
You have never read a book in your life. Are you assuming culture is this monolithic thing that just pours itself on civilisations and then we become who we are? I bet you're one of those obnoxious cunts who explains away multifaceted problems with one sentence.
>implying every western nation isn't in the midst of massive property bubbles
And people won't go homeless even if it all bursts (which happened in 2008 and look where we are, almost recovered).
>>
>>26998824
Not him, but nowadays all you have to do is get a DNA test to prove to yourself that the child is yours. Surrogate mothers have always been a thing you can buy somewhere in the world also.
>>
ITT: Whiny millenials
>>
File: 153623645745.jpg (18 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
153623645745.jpg
18 KB, 306x306
>>26998128
They are too busy posting meme statuses on twatter and fuckbook

I'm not exactly happy about the downward spiral of the world but its not something people can realistically stop at this point

I just want to see how they react, probably initially surprised but then everyone will suddenly be informed and aware on the situation and claiming "they knew it was coming and tried to warn us"

Its probably not happening for several years though, it might not even be fully apparent that it has happened when it does happen whatever "It" is
>>
>>27002331
ITC: 12 year old white knight.
>>
File: 1452098840535.jpg (1018 KB, 800x2533) Image search: [Google]
1452098840535.jpg
1018 KB, 800x2533
Civilization is cyclical, nothing new under the sun.
Hard times breed hard people.
Hard people breed good times.
Good times breed weak people.
Weak people breed hard times.
>>
>>27002306

I've been on 4chan longer than I've been a tradesman, my good man (10th year on and off), I'm a fucking transformer, robot in disguise ;)
>>
>>27002369
Russians are hard as shit and they never had a good time. Renaissance was a good time and it bread the most incredible people.
>>
>>27002406
what's yer trade?
>>
>>27002355
I am stumped. Who am I supposed to be white knighting for and why?
>>
>>27002369
source or get your ridiculous ideological fallacy off this gay ass thread.
>>
>>27002428
Don't question me faggot.
>>
>>27002409
this is a very good observation
blagooo
>>
>>27002369
We keep leaving traces of our knowledge behind every time. I think if there's a next time we'll reach the same tech level quicker and have the artifacts of the last.
>>
>>27002437
>>27002369
Spengler you pleb
>>
>>27002409
The Renaissance was just as shit as the Middle Ages for most people who weren't in the elite desu familia
>>
>>26997560
Are you sure you actually know what this word means?

Pretty sure men are still topping the charts as far as violent crimes are concerned.

A vast majority of Americans belong to some denomination of Christianity. No idea what the statistics are like in other English-speaking countries.

And what's intrinsically good about religion? - or maybe more specifically whatever particular religion you may be condoning. That sounded like a general statement.

Don't see what foreigners have to do with the housing market. Banks can raise interest rates in order to foreclose on homes more quickly. Then they turn around and sell the home to another buyer, rinse and repeat. Blame the severely lacking economic regulations in your country, not some immigration boogeyman.

Buzzwords, buzzwords

Why do I get the feeling you would attribute this to the gross "liberalization" of society while overlooking factors such as familial abuse and incest.

Funny. That sounds like something a dirty liberal would complain about.
>>
>>27002409
>Russians are hard as shit and they never had a good time.
they are also dumb as shit
>Renaissance was a good time and it bread the most incredible people.
Renaissance was a good time because it was breed by the hard people who survived the black plague.

>>27002437
source on what? that civilizations rise and fall? check any middle school history book
>>
File: 1456859416945.jpg (39 KB, 476x687) Image search: [Google]
1456859416945.jpg
39 KB, 476x687
>>27002458
Except nuclear warfare and unattended nuclear plants sputtering ionizing radiation into the atmosphere means no reboot.

this is the reason no extraterrestrail visitors: they invent nukes before starships.

welcome to the end.
>>
>>27002425

Carpentry with shingle roof experience, can do either. Good money in it, and thankfully my mother's builder friend got me into it years ago with a recommendation, so no apprenticeship required.
>>
>>27002497

Immigration is literally the main reason for an increase in housing prices, why are you immigrant apologists so delusional?
>>
>>27002501
You didn't say anything about mankind's rise nor fall dumbass. Check your gay ass comment.
>>
>>27002542
>You didn't say anything about mankind's rise nor fall dumbass. Check your gay ass comment.
what the fuck are you on about? I couldn't care less about your "mankind" buzzword, I'm talking about civilizations, in this particular case western civilization.
>>
>>27002369
>>27002409
Hard men or not humans have found a loophole in the system that may mean the end of the cycle on Earth at least for a while

Nuclear weapons are the first tools in human history that could realistically remove ALL life from Earth, there has never been anything that could compare

Sure we could do some serious damage to the planet but about 60 or so years ago we got the technology that would allow us to destroy all life on earth in a matter of weeks

Just the fact nuclear weapons exist now is terrifying but it is intriguing that I could be a member of one of the last few generations of the human species

I highly doubt this will happen even remotely soon though, I might even be dead by the time it actually happens
>>
>>27002495
In renaissance people started getting education, cities prospered with what would become some kind of middle class, serfdom became less common. They got better food and more security. It was nonetheless shitty, but much better than the early middle age.
>>
File: 324215245.jpg (58 KB, 600x404) Image search: [Google]
324215245.jpg
58 KB, 600x404
>>27002504
This anon gets it, cycles inside of cycles

Its unfortunate that we can even recognize this truth and still fuck ourselves over so royally
>>
>>27002604
Humans are rational beings. As long as there are two nukes with two different people, they will never fly. The most peaceful age of history was the Cold War.
>>
>>27002504
Possible, but we're still painting the dark here. Ionizing radiation also naturally occurs so much so that nuclear reactors are insignificant atm.
>>
>>27002712
>Humans are rational beings.
[x] doubt

Humans possess rationality, but it's not the only thing they possess, and in particular they might often not use it.
Moreover, we got pretty close to MAD scenarios because of some human mistakes, like in the cold war.
>>
File: 1456100130250.png (130 KB, 319x244) Image search: [Google]
1456100130250.png
130 KB, 319x244
>>26997560
Komm susser tod... please.
https://youtu.be/uJgTh7MI_SU
>>
You creatures should enlighten yourselves and understand that you are all, simply, insignificant.

Your relative history is nothing, crumb shit nothing. There is more to this universe than you and this whole planet.

Arrogant dipshits everywhere.
>>
>>27002712
That's what people assumed before World War 1 broke out.

The people who lived through the calm and peaceful years before the Great War argued in all seriousness that the day of wars, or at least of major wars, was past. Man, it was assumed, was a rational animal, and could see the folly of squandering his resources in a game of self destruction. It seemed clear that, given the costly and destructive potentialities of modern warfare, even the victors in such a struggle would lose more than they could possible gain.

They were obviously terribly mistaken. The weapons may have changed, but the people are the same. The capacity of humans for self-destruction should never be underestimated.

Just look at the world today. More states are spending more money on their military than ever before, is a world-wide arms race a prelude to ever-lasting peace?
>>
>>26997560
Out right wrong:
>>the least financially secure future
>>the most wealth inequality
>>the least likelihood of getting married

Debatable:
>>the quickly approaching inevitability of being replaced by AI even if you do get a job
>>the reality of never being able to own a home as they're sold off to wealthy foreigners or just foreclosed on
>>the most instances of polygamy
>>the highest amount of mental illness and psychoactive drug use

Yeah, shit's fucked:
>>the most isolated and impersonal relationships due to internet use
>>the most psychotic and selfish generation of women
>>toxic ideologies ripping apart the fabric of society without any widely held religious belief
>>culturally bankrupt and uninspiring art institutions
>>
Don't know about you, but I enjoy watching the world burn. Just hope shit really hits the fan before I die. That's the only thing that keeps me going.
>>
>>27002896
>there are more stars and such than you so everything about you and everyone and everything means nothing!

Well done... Well done.
>>
>>27002896
Are stars and planets conscious?
>>
>>27003012
>WRONG WRONG WRONG
>but i won't explain why or how you're wrong, just trust me because ur wrong
>>
>>26997560
>waaah I'm not a 100% carbon copy of daddy world is doomed!!!

Fuck off. I'm a millennial soon to be homeowner. It's possible even on fucking $14/hr.

I can't speak to EU countries but kids in the USA are at the best of days.
>>
>>27003146
Don't take yourself seriously, you're potentially less than an ant compared to what is out there.
>>
>>26999276
>Religious moralfags are becoming the majority on 4chan

Strange times we live in...
>>
File: 1456815529192.jpg (664 KB, 1000x1333) Image search: [Google]
1456815529192.jpg
664 KB, 1000x1333
>>27003170
Why don't you ask them? xd

Oregano
>>
File: xkcd- predictions.png (145 KB, 365x1648) Image search: [Google]
xkcd- predictions.png
145 KB, 365x1648
>DUDE KIDS THESE DAYS LMAO
>>
>>27003438
>moralfags
what's it like being 16?
>>
>>27003464
your post and image are completely unrelated
>>
>>27003506
>18 year old newfag accusing me of being under age

The irony
>>
>>27003253
So because a more intelligent life form may exist I should consider myself worthless, my life meaningless, and the same as true for all else here on this planet. Okay, got it.
>>
>>27003590
>He doesn't know about the BAC
For all you normalfags that's the Big Alien Cock, and it's habbening 2017.
Prepare to be cucked by space Chads.
>>
>>27003590
That's the spirit you autistic cuck
>>
I want off Mr. Rothschild's wild ride
>>
>>26997560
yea im sure you're going through something worse than the great depression
will be solved by the inevitability of basic income
who gives a shit?
monogamy is not healthy nor natural
maybe in your case you fucking NEET loser
selfish because work now instead of living comfy lives as housewives?
meaningless buzzwords and only idiots believe in religion
why don't you go get a real degree
uninspiring because they're experimenting with new styles rather than just photorealism like the last 500 years?
highest amount of mental illness because it's actually getting diagnosed now instead of getting ignored and shunned
>>
>>27004412
>reddit: the shitpost
>>
>>27004412
What the fuck is this shit? You must be a cuck
>>
We actually have the least wealth inequality in hum,an history, the most financially secure future, and homeownership isn't exactly any easier, but it's certainly no more difficult. You're right about the other stuff but you're fucking retarded if you can't figure out financces, especially now that the burger flipper and billionaire are on the exact same footing in the stock market thanks to Mr. Boglestein and his mutual funds.
>>
>>26998400
If someone can afford to have a computer they probably cant afford to do anything else.
I've had a laptop on my list of shit I need to buy, like I need a computer and internet connection if I move out of my parents house for work. Don't know how the heck I'm going to pull together enough money for one let alone move out and get my own place.
>>
>>26997560

Actually with divorce rates at like 98% our chances of marriage are through the roof considering how often people remarry. It would be lower if people didn't divorce.
>>
>>27004692
>We actually have the least wealth inequality in hum, an history

That's completely wrong when you realize who holds control over the debts of nations.

Billionaires are just the most successful people playing in a system owned and operated by someone else.
>>
>>27004886

Who gives a shit what games the top 0.00001% play? The truth is we've never had a better distribution of wealth. I grew up shit poor and regularly bought bread with coins and now make 80k/yr coming from parents who never went further than high school. This is as a young professional too. By my 40s I could very well be making six figures. I'm not wealthy, or even rich, but considering what I came from this speaks volumes about how upwards mobility is so easily available to any old retard who doesn't want to be poor anymore. The middle class is huge and poverty does not exist in the US or even the Occident unless you try very very very hard to be poor and circumvent gorillians of safety nets.

If you want to be a billionaire then luck plays a role. However 70k/yr is more money than any reasonable person could spend, and is trivial to achieve. You can get that with a community college degree. Not even an associates, I'm talking fucking votech shit. I've seen figures as low as $50k on forbes, and another site claiming it's bullshit and $160k is the price for happiness. $50k is like starting salary of any real job, and $160k is gotten by a dual income household of $80k each.Don't marry and you have a better chance of coming out clean or at least no worse off financially than before.

I feel like fucking scrooge mcduck. I have more than enough money to buy whatever I want and still invest. There is a point any additional wealth is meaningless. What's the difference between 10 million and 10 billion if you really get down to it on a practical level? My lifestyle wouldn't change any, and I don't have any kids. I don't see the point.
>>
>>27005264
>What's the difference between 10 million and 10 billion if you really get down to it on a practical level

power you idiot. That's the difference in attitude between a pleb like you and the people who control you; you're just thinking about the stuff you want to buy.
>>
>>27005377

If I want nerd power fantasies I watch game of thrones or play cowadooty. Money is only useful for shit I want to buy and the free time it gives me once I retire early. I control myself. What power do the reptilian jew memelords have over me?

I am going to buy milk no matter who sells it, and if no one sells it and I want it bad enough I'll buy the damn goat and milk it myself. I do spend more than I should on clothes because I'm a dandy fuck but all I have to do is stop wanting clothes and the couture controller is shit out of luck. All I want in life is happiness. Fortunately I don't need billions of power for that since my math says I only need $1.5m to retire.
>>
>>27005560
you're incurably stupid
>>
>>27005677

Says the jackass who can't even capitalize.

What do you think I should want if happiness is such a stupid reason to live? Don't just say power, be more specific. I just want to have fun. Running multiple businesses sounds like a hassle when I'd rather shitpost or watch animu while drunk.
>>
>>27003438

Holy fuck if you think men here value monogamy and marriage because of religious morals you are undeniably retarded or underage.

Religion has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH IT, it is just the medium by which a lot of traditional but effective lifestyle practices are instilled in a human population to create a peaceful, successful, and socially cohesive society.

If you are still stuck on the god argument, toss your fedora collection into the trash and cut that shit out because there is no bigger waste of time than arguing about some boogeyman in the sky.
Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.