[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this shit real?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: shark.png (118 KB, 352x389) Image search: [Google]
shark.png
118 KB, 352x389
I was in a thread about 10 mins ago.

The topic was asking people about how many times per week girls walk up to them.

Most of the replies were once a week, with 10 per cent of the thread saying never.

In all my life fucking life one girl has ever approached me.

I am 5'5, 18, half the hair on my head is grey. Besides that I am a pretty nice guy. Why are woman not hitting on me r9k.
>>
you arent be yourselfing enough
>>
>>26678302
Thank you for that post.
>>
I'm an actual robot and a fat girl asked me out in 6th grade with a note.. I just ignored it, didn't say anything. Just wasn't into her, if she was smart, cute, or funny (or at least "nice"), I would've obliged. Even if she was a landwhale. Remember also that I was like 11 and not really into girls at the time.

One girl in college said she'd let me down easy if I asked her out (weird thing to say IMO.. Almost a bit flirty but again.. Splerg here).

That's the extent of any girls being into me. Those 2 are just by chance I'm sure, and led to nothing. It could've been zero just as easy. Most guys have to work hard to pull in sluts, or be a Chad.
>>
File: slowbro.jpg (840 KB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
slowbro.jpg
840 KB, 3000x2000
I was buying cat food a few weeks ago and a qt asked me how many cats I have

I said two and that was that
>>
I have never in my life seen anything like that happen to any guy. I am okay with it not happening to me, but as far I can tell, I don't believe this is too common, at least not where I live.
>>
>>26678540
Should have asked about her puss
>>
As always, advice on someone who request it is hard without a pic.
Gray hair can be a panty melter if you have a face that can pull it off.
Post a pic I'll reply with my sincerest thoughts you have nothing to lose OP
>>
I got a phone number from a hoe while I was wagekekking at starbucks - through the drive thru. I just told her jokes and asked her about her new years eve. I guess she thought I was hitting on her because she came back around and gave me her number and name on a napkin written with eye liner.

I actually thought I had met her before on new years eve. I thought her name was something else entirely. I thought I knew her already which is why I was /comfy/ in talking to her (because I already did it months ago). I sperged a phone number out of a stranger I thought I knew.
>>
>>26678275
y7ou mean this? >>26676208

I never had a girl come up to me. but I think there was this 3/10 girl fat, ugly. I think she liked me

fuck that
>>
>>26678275
>I am 5'5
There's the problem.
>>
these two cosplay girls asked for my number at a convention but I sperged out, my mind went blank and I got really light headed and I fucking walked away
I feel like such a fucking retard
>>
>>26679285

do you ride your tiny little bicicleta?
>>
No girl has ever approached me. I'm not even a hideous freak either, just autistic. Hiro needs to make a board for true robots or start banning normalfags.
>>
If you're not being approached regularly that means you're sub 8/10, no excuses. That's okay though because the majority of guys are sub 8 so don't feel too bad.

The top tier guys get approached daily though
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.