[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How often do you guys get approached by girls? By approached
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6
File: 1445454172667.jpg (86 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1445454172667.jpg
86 KB, 960x720
How often do you guys get approached by girls? By approached I mean girls that are obviously coming on to you and flirting/asking questions and shit?

For me about 3 times a week at uni, but when I;m home almost never.
>>
File: 1453956940363.png (295 KB, 383x441) Image search: [Google]
1453956940363.png
295 KB, 383x441
>>26676208
Once, maybe twice per year
>>
Never.

During high school it was maybe once per year. I'm not attractive.

I also don't put myself out there. When I'm not at work, I'm at home unless I really need something from the store. I figure that if I never got laid during my social peak, I probably never will.
>>
Does online count?

If so, like once every week.

When I was at school, like once a week too since I was the smart kid.
>>
>>26676299

I don't know how people that have jobs meet girls. Work takes up like my whole day and leaves me exhausted by the end of the week. And i'm not meeting any girls at work and my co-workers are all middle aged or older. Sucks man. Rich college kids are so lucky.
>>
Never ever happens to me... I am 7/10 (maybe 6 I give 7 cuz I'm 6'3)... girls in my range never show me lust or desire but a lot of gay guys do, I even had a gay guy run up to me to ask me for a number... Life would be easier if I was gay
>>
>>26676341

Yup, I can relate. I don't do shit on the weekends because I've spent the last 5 days working. Don't do anything after work because I was just working for 8 hours. All my female co-workers that are my age have boyfriends or husbands.

Fucking sucks.
>>
Girls are receptive to me hitting on them occasionally, but I have not been approached in two years.
>>
Once, I was 16 and really drunk at this Oktoberfest kind of deal.
I looked old for my age and got invited to sit with them by a bunch of girls. I somehow managed to score first and only kiss from a 24 year old.
>>
Never, or nothing I've noticed, once in middle school two girls came up to me and said their friend liked me, I said "yeah fucking right" and then I went back to talking with my friends. I've only heard shit second hand from people who think "im so handsome" I don't understand normies
>>
>>26676208
Not once in my entire life.
>>
Whenever I go outside.
I have to slap them aside with my huge dick and stacks of cash just so I can get out of the door.
>>
>>26676208
LITERALLY NEVER.

>For me about 3 times a week at uni

wtf? how do you do it, man?
>>
Girls have no need to approach guys
>>
>>26676621
That exact same thing happened to me.
>>
>>26676477

If you had a girlfriend or wife, you'd be even more exhausted from working and then going out, then if you have kids, forget about it.
>>
>>26676661

>be Chad
>go outside
>>
File: 1416289110222.gif (28 KB, 401x281) Image search: [Google]
1416289110222.gif
28 KB, 401x281
Never in my life, OP.
In 7th grade, though, there was a gay paki that came on to me several times. It was weird as fuck.

This is the life of a robot.

Not sure what I've done wrong. I'm not hideous or anything. Not particular good looking, just average. The vast majority of people I do talk to seem to like me well enough, but mostly I get ignored. Even those that do act friendly with me just move along quickly. I'm like the human equivalent of the random magazine you see on the rack while waiting in line to pay for groceries. "Oh. That's neat I guess. Oh cool! Time to pay and I can get out of here!"
>>
File: 1454527734237.jpg (20 KB, 255x247) Image search: [Google]
1454527734237.jpg
20 KB, 255x247
Wait, girls actually hit on you and make a move usually on boys? I didn't know this. Never had any girl interested in me as far as i know.
>>
I used to go out a lot so I'd get approached sometimes. Infinitely more so when I started wearing things on my head when going out. For some reason drunk bitches can't get enough of grabbing a guy's hat/cap
>>
>>26676208
statistically for me it is 50:50. once I approached a girl and once after our first gig with band I was hit on by this one girl. she was not really special or anything and I was too drunk to realize that it was probably my only chance to lose my virginity. kinda strange since I play bass guitar.
>>
>>26676419
Same here, I don't know why gay guys always go for me...
>>
>>26676419
>>26678089

Another. Never had any attention from fems, but two gays have approached me.

At the time I wasn't as lonely as I am now. Now I'd say yes.
>>
>>26676208
You don't get approached by girls unless you're 8+/10. Even if you are, they still expect you to make the first move.
>>
>>26676208
Every once in a while. But I'm spergy as fuck when it comes to that sort of thing, so when they do, I basically don't know what to say to further their interest in me. So I just drop spaghetti like a motherfucker.
>>
>>26678148
Then how am i supposed to get a gf??
>>
Never.

Unless you count orbiting a qt that exploited me for money and attention.
>>
Here in Murica never. When I was last in Russia it happened a few times but only in Moscow...Maybe it a metropolis thing....then again fucking slavland
>>
once every 5 years. i think it's been 5 years since the last, i forget exactly how old i am.
>>
>>26676208
Never. Never have I been approached by anyone.

It fucking sucks. I can't believe I am this ugly
>>
>Be at university
>My roommate has a long red beard, long red hair, and wears cringy denim jackets and leather coats
>Its Friday night, we're smoking outside of our dorm
>He gets hit on by two random groups of girls while I am ignored

Fucking kill me
>>
>>26678213
Simple, you don't.

Why would you want one anyway?
>>
>>26678237
maybe they were hookers. also in russia m/f ration is in favor (not literally) of women. so you have to compete to get a man.
>>
Never, but I think its cause I'm too attractive
>>
>>26676208
That fact is, I'm not even sure.
I've had girls approach me in school throughout the years, but I wasn't sure if they were interested.
Even as a kid, I knew I wasn't an attractive person.
But I've had family members ragging on me for not taking advantage of talking to a girl who was talking to me. How she was "interested" in me or w/e.
Honestly, I tend to not think much of it since I just assume they're being polite.
>>
>>26676208
Almost never
>>
>>26678237
I live in murica and never been approached, its because I live in america right? haha....
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (31 KB, 394x320) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
31 KB, 394x320
>>26676208
Not often. There's this girl who wants to meet me tomorrow so she can catch up on a lecture she missed.

That's probably the closest I'll be to getting approached by a girl for a while, even though she just needs help in filling out her notes.

Still nice though.
>>
>>26676208

>that pic

Imagine being one of those girls' fathers and seeing that. Fuck ever having kids.
>>
File: sum.jpg (140 KB, 580x864) Image search: [Google]
sum.jpg
140 KB, 580x864
It has literally never happened to me a single time in my life. I've never even seen someone making eyes at me, seriously. I've lived my entire life being for all intents and purposes invisible to women.
>>
Literally never. I'm not unattractive either, girls are receptive when I come onto them, but never has a girl approached me brazenly
>>
>>26676208
When i'm out maybe once, but in regular scenarios not often.
>>
>>26676208
Like 2 times a month. It is hard to make out their intentions though. I am about 8/10 overall.
>>
Had two gfs but still never. I always take the first step.
>>
I'm a sales rep & a client came onto me. But I splerg like always & had to drop her
>>
>>26676208

nyever
>>
Never i hate happy people i hate couples i hate married faggots i hate you all and want nothing but pain and suffering for you all.
>>
>>26680137
Same here, anon. I hope they all get fucking kidnapped and gang raped by rabid niggers.
>>
>>26676208
>that pic
Fucking chads
For some reason I feel rage every time I see them
>>
>>26676208
Your life is shit your nothing but a cunt that is all OP
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.