[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should Kesha be allowed to break her contract because of muh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39
File: 1456131830542.jpg (123 KB, 1080x1054) Image search: [Google]
1456131830542.jpg
123 KB, 1080x1054
Should Kesha be allowed to break her contract because of muh woman tears
>>
Does anybody know if she'd be famous without that particular contract? If not, then she should start advocating for the women who are abused and never achieve the type of fame that gives them a platform or a voice for change. If she'd be famous without the contract then she's an idiot for failure to consult a lawyer who would have told her how terrible it was.
>>
why do you even care are you twelve?
>>
whats going on with dumb bitch i don't keep up with this shit
>>
>is she allowed to break a contract without the consequences
No. Not legally and not morally.
Who us this person anyway? It's rare to find ugly women getting noticed.
>>
>>26669591
I think the fact that she doesn't want jail makes it seem even more bullshit. As a woman trying to stand up for her rights you should want to punish the person who abused you, not just use this as an excuse to get out of a business contract.
Smells like renegotiation to me.
>>
>>26669638
She was raped by her manager
>>
she should be thrown in jail or sued for millions if she breaks contract.
>>
>>26669654
like woman version of raped or actually raped?
>>
The company gave her the option to break the contract but she refused as she thinks she won't get promoted/marketed as hard anymore. She wants to break it HER way, very weird for someone who just wants to never be near her rapist.
>>
>>26669649
I think that she is so desperate to leave her rapist that she doesn't want to go to theough with legal proceedings but would rather Ger wlaway from him ASAP
>>
>>26669666
From what I heard she basically had no case and is backpeddaling hard.
>>
>>26669666
Does it matter?
no because it was so extremely many years ago that there's no proof
>>
>>26669672
That's not how the world works. You don't get to accuse someone of a crime and then use that accusation to breach a legal agreement without giving them a chance to defend themselves.
>>
>>26669591
No she is a meme, Sony told her she wouldn't have to work with the guy if she didn't want anymore but that she had to finish the contract with another manager she just wants to get out of the contract after she reaped the benefits.

What a fucking meme everyone is to take this fucking fridge whore seriously.
>>
>>26669670

>but she refused as she thinks she won't get promoted/marketed as hard anymore

Can you link a news article or story or opinion piece or something? Because any experienced musician would realize that OF COURSE you're not going to get marketed by a label you don't work for and could easily (at least, easy relative to any pre-debacle chances) adopt a label that will market her at least to an equal degree? Let's not pretend like she had the greatest marketing. Nobody under the age of 20 had heard of her until the case and now she has a huge following of young women. I've not heard the name Kesha for at least 5 years. If anything, the case itself was a publicity play and she wins whether the record company lets her off the contract or not.

Btw, I honestly believe her story and not only think her contract should be nullified but also that the hollywood fuckhole pervert should go to prison, but my post just follows the logic of the situation assuming the rapey stuff never happened.
>>
I say give her what she wants. Let the fucker burn.

Anyone who appends 'Dr.' to their name without formal educational qualification (fuck, at least an honorary degree) deserves the harshest punishment.
>>
like i said, either thrown in jail or sued. you sign a contract and that's it, deal with it.
>>
>>26669721

I wiki'd after the fact and realize that 5 years is definitely an overstatement since she hasn't been famous that long, but that's how long it feels. That's poor marketing fellows. A rape case is 100x more potent than whatever her label has been doing.
>>
>>26669725
Not Dre.
>>
>>26669682
see to me if you don't report this shit immediately then you pretty much deserve all the doubt you get. it's not like they don't know what will happen if they don't report it
>>
>>26669721
>Btw, I honestly believe her story
Why? There is zero proof. Why would you condemn a man to a ruined life via the branding of a rapist when you can't prove a damn thing?
>>
>>26669721
>I honestly believe her story
>not one shread of evidence

Hello roastie.
>>
>>26669630
this is victim blaming and it's exactly the type of logic that sadists use

"she was fucking stupid to get in the car with me", "maybe she shouldn't have been a prostitute", "she got what she deserved"
>>
>>26669768
What the fuck? No. Get out.
>>
>>26669747

Because Hollywood is a fucked up place full of touchy jews and always has been. Why WOULDN'T you touch up on a young woman who depends on you for her entire sense of self worth? She practically owes you that boob touch. I'm just being honest. I'd touch the hell out of an inferior who owed their millionaire lifestyle to my acute business acumen.

Btw, I'm a fuckhead NEET and want to see rich people suffer regardless and him being guilty leads to the greatest possible denominator of normie suffering. That and the above are the only reasons I secretly wished Kesha won her case. The first paragraph being the only reason I thought her story was plausible if not possible.
>>
>>26669725
You forgot about Dre
>>
>>26669768

No one gives me a carte blanche for my stupidity, why should women be any different?
>>
>>26669785
>Want to see rich normies suffer
>Wants a Stacy slut to get a massive payout for her contract for crying rape with no proof
Wew
>>
File: 1455063131892.jpg (238 KB, 1284x980) Image search: [Google]
1455063131892.jpg
238 KB, 1284x980
>>26669784
>literally got nothing to say but "Get Out!"

B T F O
T
F
O
>>
>>26669785

But that's not rape, is it? That's sex in exchange for a service.
>>
>>26669768
The victim/perpetrator catagorization is a false dichotomy, personal responsibility cannot be neatly assigned to one individual, everyone shares some degree of responsibility.
>>
File: homme d'trash.png (406 KB, 570x489) Image search: [Google]
homme d'trash.png
406 KB, 570x489
>>26669740
>>26669789
I can't find an Alma mater on his Wikipedia page.
>>
>>26669800

I didn't say I wanted him to get convicted if he were innocent. If the roastie really did suffer mental and physical harm AND a rich chad had to leave behind his millionaire lifestyle, then that is truly a win-win situation. Most of us believe what we want to be true and if that's not true for you then you just haven't given up hard enough.
>>
She didn't ask for him to go to jail because she knows she can't prove shit.

See, I actually read up on this last year and one thing he provided as evidence as letters she sent him wishing him well and other shit. I get that there's stockholm syndrome but I don't buy it. She's crying because she can't do her own music she wishes to make, but then don't sign a fucking contract.
>>
>>26669768
>she was stupid
>definitely shouldn't have been a prostitute
>debatable but ok
>>
notice how there has been absolutely zero criticism of the rapist and exploiter in this thread but there has been a ton of criticism towards the victim?

never change /r9k/

oh and i'm sure if it was a female producer taking advantage of a boy you guys would have reacted exactly the same

you guys have to stop being so bitter towards women. it's not their fault they didn't want to fuck you. they're hardwired not to be attracted to guys like you. it's just a reality that you're going to have to accept and i promise you that blaming rape victims isn't going to make you more popular with the opposite sex
>>
>>26669905
Prove that she's a victim and not a liar.
>>
>>26669836
>letters she sent him wishing him well and other shit
right, because women never continue to have relationships with men that abuse them. it's absolutely impossible that a woman would be pleasant towards a man that raped her.

maybe you should have studied basic psychology instead
>>
>>26669905
generally when someone makes a claim against another person, the person who made said claim is criticized because they made a claim. especially in this case when the rape is over 5 years old. seems like either an attempt at reviving a dead career or receiving a payday
>>
>>26669905
Nobody's bitter assmaster she's accusing someone of a crime years later and instead of providing any kind of proof she's just trying to use her own words to get out of a legally binding contract with obvious conflicts of interest.

If there was literally any evidence at all besides her own words that what she said happened happened, people would probably give more of a fuck.

If I go out in the street right now and start screaming about how my boss raped my ass 5 years ago and now I'd like to break my contract without facing any consequences, people would expect me to provide SOME kind of hard evidence, this is no different.

Piss off you whiny little cunt.
>>
>>26669905

>Innocent until proven guilty

Why do you hate western civilisation so much, anon?
>>
File: 1454429391688.jpg (375 KB, 867x1000) Image search: [Google]
1454429391688.jpg
375 KB, 867x1000
>>26669940
because she's a female
>>
>>26669789
nowadays everybody wanna talk like they got something to say, but nothing comes out when they move their lips just a bunch of gibberish and motherfuckers act like they forgot about dre
>>
>>26669905
>zero criticism of the rapist

It's obvious he committed a fucking crime, ya' moron. There's no reason to discuss him. Meanwhile the woman is doing something incomprehensible and wrong, yet it is accepted. That is why the men here say what they say.
>>
My two cents?

If she can prove he did it with real evidence? He's a bastard.
If he can prove he didn't with real evidence? She's a bastard.
If neither can prove anything? I can't say either way, and have no opinion. It's one person's word against another.
>>
>>26669935
>seems like either an attempt at reviving a dead career

her career is dead as a result of all this you idiot. you could not be more wrong
>>
>>26669905
>rapist
there is 0 (zero) evidence he raped her
innocent until proven guilty you stupid roastie whore
>>
>>26669591
It doesn't matter at all if he raped her or not. She has no grounds to break her contract.

Zero.
>>
I don't care but Kesha is batshit insane.
who the fuck inks themselves "suck it" into your lower lip while being in pain just because some trolls on youtube left mean comments?

why be at Conan's show and then tattoo herself a capital "C" on her leg and then show it to Conan while he barely even appreciates that? She's crazy.
>>
>>26670002
They could of course settle, with Kesha paying Sony millions of dollars.
>>
>>26669979
her career was dead long before this faggot
>>
Kek nobody will ever hire her again in the music industry or form contracts with because of this shit, guilty or not.
Good job keisha
>>
>>26669963
last country in europe to give voting rights to women
>Switzerland

most prosperous and safest country in europe
>Switzerland

interesting
>>
would any of you have an ounce of sympathy for her even if it was proven that her producer raped her?

i highly doubt it
>>
>>26670057
you obviously don't know the case very well
>>
File: Ql1tw3bgvo1.jpg (294 KB, 1082x1920) Image search: [Google]
Ql1tw3bgvo1.jpg
294 KB, 1082x1920
>>26670001

This might be shooped, but she also developed bulimia which is a a common symptom of sexual abuse.

I'm not surprised he was ruled innocent but if the alleged is true it's probably on account of him being able to afford a better lawyer.
>>
>>26670062

You completely underestimate the number of jews willing to throw their producers and other employees under the bus just to cash in on the feminism bux / literally any other bux. There are companies cashing in on g-gate right now, and on the side of the men, and in America, which is probably the worst possible place to take a stance like that. If you're hurtin for some cash or publicity there is no better way. She was a nobody for the past few years so very few companies could do it worse than her current promoters
>>
>>26670083
Depends what you mean with sympathy?

Sucks that she got raped. Hopefully the dude goes to prison. But she still shouldn't be let out of her contract.
>>
>>26670122
>Depends what you mean with sympathy?

the word 'sympathy' is confusing to you?
>>
>>26670133
Confusing in your context yes.

How do you want me to show this sympathy? What actions should be made?
>>
>>26669785
You know that female artists give sex favors in order to get that status right?

Kesha and others is just like whores giving a lecture in honor.
>>
>>26670122

I have no horse in this race but you're basically asking for rape clauses to be included with contracts, which would naturally lead to indecent touching and then indecent looking and then objectionable words and having genitals around the protected party.
>>
>>26669742
I reported my own rape and it wasn't even brought to trial. They told me they would keep a file on the guy who did it but it's really unlikely that that happened. As per this thread people don't really take rape claims seriously.

I don't think people should be considered guilty until proven innocent but wanting to break away from a producer under these kind of circumstances, true or otherwise, isn't really that much of a loss for Dr. Luke. I don't really understand why people are making a big deal about it like she's evil or something, she was a teenager when she signed the contract so it's not likely that she understood what she was doing.
>>
File: 693693939.png (206 KB, 430x318) Image search: [Google]
693693939.png
206 KB, 430x318
>guilty until proven innocent
>>
>>26670118
wow she has bulimia, that still doesn't prove shit
>better lawyers
no lawyers can go against solid evidence, thing is she has no evidence at all
and why did she wait several years? she was scared? bullshit, roastie wants to cash in on her roastie crocodile tears
>>
>>26670156
am i asking for it?=(
>>
>>26669591
I know there's a lot of fem-hate around here, but damn, if she was actually sexually assaulted and/or raped, yeah I think she deserves a way out.
>>
>>26670160
Let's say I take out a loan when I'm 18 years old. 100K.

A guy that works at the bank rapes me. Since I have no evidence of anything, he won't be fired.

But now I don't want to pay back the loan because I don't want to. That's what they are saying. Kesha is an asset. Unless she pays Sony money, they should never let her go.
>>
>>26669591

It's my understanding that song was going to let her work with someone else.
>>
>>26670154

That's part of its inherent business model and why it attracts so many touchy jews. It's not uncommon to recognize a difference between favors given voluntarily and those taken by force (or even extortion, even though that's supposedly not what this case is about even though it probably is).
>>
>>26670160
>people don't really take rape claims seriously
Gee, I wonder why. Maybe it has something to do with so many of them being outright lies and most others having zero evidence at all?

Things have already changed near to the point that it's no longer "innocent until proven guilty". For rape accusations, all you need is "more likely to have happened than not".

You can't expect to show up with nothing but your word and then they just take this guy to a shooting range and execute him right then and there.

>wanting to break away from a producer under these kind of circumstances, true or otherwise, isn't really that much of a loss for Dr. Luke
Yeah. But it's not reasonable to legally force them into that.

If they were nice guys, they'd have allowed her to "break the contract" without punishment regardless of anything happening or not. But a business is not a person and if you keep being "nice", you just end up losing money.

She signed a contract, the business must make sure that she either follows through or pays the price. A for-profit business is not a charity.
>>
>>26670172
>physical evidence of emotional trauma doesn't matter because I don't like it

This became a hmm thread pretty quickly.

>>26670197
Why on Earth would you take out a 100k loan? You must have no idea what you are doing. The idea of making millions of dollars and stardom is more exciting to young kids that a degree that will turn you into a wageslave. You are able to attend a cheaper college retard.
>>
>>26669654

>she was raped

[citation needed]
>>
>>26670222
just an example you dumb shit.

kesha is their slave and unless she pays for her freedom they have no legal obligation to ever let her go.
>>
I mean she almost definitely lied about it because that's what women do when shit doesn't go there way, and a rape claim is like the ultimate trump card in U.S. courts. All she has to do is cry and she wins.
>>
>>26670197
That's not quite the same as she is being forced to work with him.

You could go to another bank branch and never have to encounter your rapist.
>>
>>26670222

>why on Earth would you take out a 100k loan

Let's not bring the american Banking Crisis into this. Most of the posters are too young to remember.
>>
>>26670153
i didn't ask you to take any actions you weirdo

i asked if any of you would have sympathy for her if you knew she was raped. it's an extremely simple, straightforward question. if you think the word sympathy is confusing in that context then you don't know what the word means
>>
>>26670222
>This became a hmm thread pretty quickly.
The fact that Kesha developed bulimia does nothing but show that she developed bulimia. There are countless ways in which she could have gotten to that point and it's just disingenuous to suggest that this must mean that she was raped.
>>
>>26670252

And for those of you who are actually too young to remember, it turns out that greed is exponentially more devastating when corporations and investors can make millions of dollars by selling a false sense of prosperity to the average American!
>>
>>26670246
She isn't forced to work with him. She can almost certainly settle with Sony.
>>
>>26670246

Sony offered to give her a different manager.
>>
>>26670255
I know this is just the feminist tactic of creating a hypothetical and then using that to feed your future arguments, but yes. If she was actually raped and I was made aware of that, I would feel sorry for her. But that is irrelevant right now.
>>
>>26670269
But it IS evidence.
>>
>>26670220
>the possibility that people have lied about being criminally assaulted means that all people who have been assaulted should not be taken seriously

I really want to see legit stats on "so many people lie about it!!!" With almost half of rapes not being reported, everything I've read has said "it is impossible to know."
>>
>>26670172
>no lawyers can go against solid evidence

ever heard of oj simpson? lmfao
>>
>>26670255
Do you think she would care if I felt sorry for her?
>>
>>26669721
>Nobody under the age of 20 had heard of her until the case

What???
>>
>>26670269
>This bodily wound that the defense has sustained might indicate that they were stabbed.

https://www.nationaleatingdisorders.org/factors-may-contribute-eating-disorders

Read.
>>
>>26670301
The possibility that people can and do lie about being criminally assaulted is why you just don't take their word for it.

For all crimes which don't have women as a victim, we will look at the evidence and convict only when it's clear it actually happened. Only for female victims does the standard drop.

And somehow, you still think that's too demanding. Guess you were never concerned about the truth, just about having your way.
>>
>>26670160
>people don't take rape claims seriously.

Or, possibly, they take the Magna Carta more seriously?

Innocence before guilt is proven is patriarchal oppression
>>
>>26669654
No she wasnt you nigger
>>
>>26670344

>alcohol use

Why read any further?
>>
>>26670356

>we will look at the evidence and convict only when it's clear it actually happened

True in this case. But can I take a second to remind everyone that most cases don't make it to a jury trial? A vast majority of criminal trials only involve a preliminary hearing, a plea, and a sentencing by the lone judge who has the authority to make such a decision. This includes the majority of rape cases that don't make it past preliminary. It also makes up the majority of paternity hearings, etc, that could just as easily be proved conclusively with evidence although for a million reasons it never gets that far. For those of you following this from outside of America, do not think that we all get trials that involve evidence and peers and all that other prime-time news bullshit.
>>
>>26670375
Just because she couldn't prove she was raped it doesn't mean she wasn't you idiot.
>>
>>26670160
Did they do a rape kit on you? Formal investigation? How long ago did it happen? Rape is one of those things that you pretty much have to report immediately. Sounds to the like bad police training.
>>
>>26670404
as far as a court is concerned yes it does
>>
>>26670411
what?! NO IT DOES NOT. jesus christ man.
>>
>>26670172
>no lawyers can go against solid evidence

That is an incredibly naive view of the justice system. It's totally inconsistent with reality. Tell that to any lawyer in the world and they'll burst out laughing.
>>
>OH GOD, A WHITE WOMAN IS CRYING GUYS, GIVE HER EVERYTHING SHE WANTS
Jesus christ, liberalism is a fucking parody of itself nowadays.
>>
Why is contract a thing?
>>
>>26670400
Can I take a second to remind everyone that the treatment for most cancers aren't decided by a democratic vote by the patients peers? The treatment plan for a vast majority of cancer patients only involve a diagnosis by a GP, a visit to a hospital, and a decision by the lone oncologist...

Experts can't be trusted. Only a handful of your peers.
>>
>>26670405

>bad police training
>talking about America

They take a 6-month class which is less than the amount of time an air conditioning repairman has to go to school. Bad police training is essentially the norm. Hop on American google and search "cop shoots suicidal subject" and see how fucking retarded cops can be. And no, I'm talking about the ones where the subject rushes the cops or points a gun, but the ones where the subject is simply holding a weapon because, no shit, they were equipped to kill themselves.
>>
File: 818.gif (1 MB, 172x162) Image search: [Google]
818.gif
1 MB, 172x162
>>26670363
right, because nobody respects the magna carta more than american cops
>>
>>26669829

Bitch wasn't raped tho.
>>
>>26670446
It holds people accountable. It's not really the contract as much as the backing it has from the courts.
>>
I think the sad part is that if the guy accused was black, /r9k/ would be all over it calling him a rapist nigger.
Even though this exact thing happened a few years ago and some black guy that was about to be a pro Football player had his life ruined because of some lying roastie who got a million dollars for a lie.
>>
>>26669934

If she's going to send sweet letters of how much she loves him and have pictures taken where both hug each other after he supposedly raped her, called her a fat fridge etc., then why does she come forward just now? What has changed so much recently that it took her 10 years to come forward with it? Please explain that to me, Mr. "I went to Psychology 101 for 3 days and pretty much understand the world now".
>>
>>26670506
Well can't they just quit?
>>
>>26670453

The most destructive part (I didn't make it clear) is the evidence. The judge hears one side, sees the evidence recorded by the other side, and makes a judgement without ever say taking fingerprints or checking for DNA or any of the other CSI bullshit people think happens in everyday court cases. A sneaking suspicion is enough. Most of the time you are represented by nobody but the city/county prosecutor/defense and the city/county/state judge.

Let me be clear: In most of America, even if you have a certified DNA test showing that you are not the father of a child, you still have a legal responsibility to support it as long as your name is on the birth certificate and absolutely nobody on lush green american soil is going to do a handwriting analysis to make sure it was in fact your signature.
>>
File: 1438926102357.jpg (372 KB, 854x859) Image search: [Google]
1438926102357.jpg
372 KB, 854x859
>>26670356
>>26670363

Listen, I know you two are not very smart so you are unlikely to take my word for it, but as someone who has gone through the process of being interrogated by the police I am telling you, it is really exhausting. There is a lot of "are you sure this happened?" or "is there any circumstances that caused this to happen?" A lot of people who have had a traumatizing experience will be in shock, and they will not be able to process what has happened to them and how it is detrimental to them psychologically.

>>26670405

I unfortunately I didn't go to the hospital because I just wanted to go home. It wasn't violent because I couldn't move very much to start with (I was locked inside of a car because I was supposed to go on a date) and pinning me was very easy, especially because I was small. The only evidence that was there was the semen and the possibility of swelling or tearing to my vagina, but that can happen when you are a virgin. The swelling and semen went away eventually and I assumed that they wouldn't take me seriously without a significant amount of physical evidence.

About a week later I went to ask my school councilor if I should go to the police, and she told me the only thing the could do is let me drop the class (which would suck for my high school credits), which is basically a failure on her behalf to do her job when I looked back on it. Going to the police was a pretty informal because I live in a small town, and after awhile I felt so ashamed and uncomfortable (on top of dealing with trauma) that I asked if I could stop answering questions. Afterwards they said the only thing they could do is put it on a file.

I went to therapy a lot and I was only a junior in highschool when my parents took me seriously too. This was when I was a freshman in high school so six years ago now, and as humiliating as it is to admit I still have flashbacks.

>You deserved it for being a roastie, all women are whores!

This is a very tired meme.
>>
>>26670480
you have absolutely no way of knowing that
>>
>>26669591
I do think she should be allowed to break her contract more because I think those kinds of contracts aren't ethical to begin with. You shouldn't ever be forced to make a certain number of albums with a studio, thats just wrong I think. I think its ok for them to retain rights or whatever to music produced under them, but artists shouldn't be chained to studios.

I dont know enough about the alleged sexual abuse to comment, but it wouldn't surprise me at all if there were a lot of truth to it.
>>
>>26669725
Dr Doom and Dr Dre want a word with you.
>>
>>26670534
>In most of America, even if you have a certified DNA test showing that you are not the father of a child, you still have a legal responsibility to support it as long as your name is on the birth certificate
That's why you get a paternity test BEFORE signing the certificate.
>>
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/kesha-denied-date-rape-dr-luke-back-2011-article-1.1982546

Considering she already claimed under oath that nothing ever happened...

Maybe she shouldn't have signed such a shitty contract
>>
>>26669638
Raped by manager, but contractually can't make songs with someone else. So she's jobless unless she works with him.
>>
>>26670563
Dr. Doom the comic book villain?
>>
>>26670560
And she has no way of proving it.
Therefore I don't believe she was raped.
>>
>>26670563
Doctor Doom went to college you retard.
>>
>>26670544
i'm very sorry that happened to you

i'm sure you already know this but you won't get any understanding or sympathy here. i hope you've found people that do care
>>
>>26669591
Fun facts:
>She hasn't told law enforcement about the rape ordeal
>She is a satinist
>She had a new band called Yeast Infection, hence why she wants to break the contract
>She wants to produce soul and rock, not the crap she produced under Ke$ha
>Apparently she has evidence in the form of doctors records of the rape
>Has detracted her statement about the rape a year ago
>Did I mention SHE HASN'T GOTTEN THE POLICE INVOLVED FOR A CRIME GEE WHIZZ IT'S LIKE SHE'S TRYING TO EXPLOIT THE CONCEPT OF RAPE AND HER GENDER TO ESCAPE A 16 MILLION DOLLERYDOO CONTRACT
>>
>>26670564

That's probably exactly what the Judge, Prosecutor, and Public Defender laugh about to suppress their guilt when they're playing poker after stuffing some guy with 18 years of financial burden while being served drinks by girls of the same vintage.
>>
>>26670583
>>26670590
>>26670563
http://www.huffingtonpsst.com/2014/09/01/dr-dre-receive-honorary-doctorate/

Dr. Dre is also a doctor.
>>
>>26670609
>THOSE JUDGES ARE EVIL, THEY'RE JUST FAT CATS SHITTING ON US
This is why I can never take most liberal arguments seriously, since all they seem to focus on is dehumanizing the people they disagree with.
>>
>>26670602
Yeah, I really don't care for the opinion of anyone who browses this board to start with unless they are very clearly not an asshole. All I want to say is whether or not this actually happened to Kesha, it is a really stressful and exhausting process, so it's not uncommon for these things to be reported much, much later, and people will be skeptical the whole way.
>>
>>26670589
>And she has no way of proving it.
>Therefore I don't believe she was raped.

You said "Bitch wasn't raped tho". You don't know that.
>>
>>26670645
People are skeptical because there have already been cases of women lying about rape just to get back at someone they dislike/get out of doing something/get even.
When a daughter can accuse her father of raping her and get him sent to prison (and being a child rapist in prison is almost guaranteed death) for a fucking decade, then it should be no surprise when people are more skeptical of rape claims.
Actual rape victims should come out and decry these false claims, otherwise things will only get worse as actual rape victims are seen as potential liars.
>>
>>26670645
yeah, it's damned if you do, damned if you don't

if you report the rape right away then you're a slut, you probably wanted it, you're probably lying for your own benefit (this thread is a good example of that attitude)

if you report it later then it's obviously not true and again, you're a piece of trash

if you never report it then you're a selfish cunt who doesn't care about all of the other girls that rapist could be harming

and that's not even getting into all of the other horrible consequences a girl could face from the rapist himself. they almost always make threats and they often carry through on them
>>
>>26670737
>not even getting into all of the other horrible consequences
I would say that perhaps young women should be raised with a more realistic portrayal of the consequences of associating with manipulative, abusive men but we all know how well that has worked throughout history.
>>
Here it comes another attention seeking whore getting famous for a very stupid reason
I fucking hate american society
>omg she has a sex tape
>let's make her the most famous girl on instagram
>>
>>26670446

To help man deal with uncertainty and encourage him to take risk. This is what the economy is based on.

I give you a loan because you have a contract to give it back. This allows you to start a business and contribute to the economy. If we had no contract, I wouldn't give you shit.
>>
File: 1423210803486.png (110 KB, 189x232) Image search: [Google]
1423210803486.png
110 KB, 189x232
>>26670736
>People are skeptical because there have already been cases of women lying about rape just to get back at someone they dislike/get out of doing something/get even.

Why do people keeping trying to push this point? Yes, there are false accusations. There are false accusations of lots of crimes. There are people who get bullied in school and the school system does absolutely nothing about it, is that fair to the people who are actually getting bullied? There are children that get beaten by their parents and no one does anything about it. Is that fair to them?

People lie in this world. If you are telling people they should not be taken seriously when bad things happen to them, you should really reconsider what you think. If someone committed a crime to you, you would want people to take you seriously, right? Or would you want everyone to tell you you're faking it for attention and you really wanted it to happen?

I don't care that people lie about getting raped. This has literally nothing to do with me and the things I went through. You are telling me that people should not have taken me seriously, and they didn't, because people will possibly be dishonest about things.

>Actual rape victims should come out and decry these false claims, otherwise things will only get worse as actual rape victims are seen as potential liars.

Please reread my post so you will hopefully understand that reporting rape is difficult to start with. Nearly half of rapes go unreported or aren't taken to trial because it's fucking hard to go through. What if you were raped? There's an even greater stigma against male rapes than there are female? Do you like that? Do you think that's fair?

God people in this thread are autistic. I should not have to explain this to you. Use your head.
>>
>>26670784
No one gets famous just for having a sex tape. Sex tapes aren't interesting unless you already have some kind of media attention, they're just amateur porn.
>>
>>26669591
Dr. Luke is definitely a satanic hollywood jew. He gets so much young pussy and I'm jealous. REEE
>>
>>26670780
here's the simple, painfully obvious point you're missing: sometimes the woman doesn't know

not all rapists are fucking idiots. many of them are able to present as very kind, considerate men before the rape occurs

and interesting how, like all other robots, you focus on how women should change so that they don't get raped. again, victim blaming
>>
>>26670544

This made me feel better. I can imagine you thinking you're hot shit for finally getting Chad to ask you on a date and then, bam! Car rape.

Never learn, roasties.
>>
>>26670868
you're a retarded faggot who deserved to get raped and i didn't even bother ro read your whole post
faggot
>>
>>26669591
It's not even rape in her case since she got a career out of it. It's more like prostitution really.
>>
File: 05d.jpg (30 KB, 600x451) Image search: [Google]
05d.jpg
30 KB, 600x451
>>26670928
>Chad
>implying any woman who browses this board is capable of getting Chad to start with

It was actually an autistic anime fan not too dissimilar than people who browse this board. I was just happy someone showed genuine interest in me because I was also an autistic anime fan.

>>26670947
I am very hurt by what you have just said to me on this Chinese cartoon image board.
>>
>>26670921
If you expect rapists to listen to you you're fucking deluded. We're not living in a fantasy world where you can do whatever you want and expect no consequences. All you can ever do is learn how to protect yourself and your property.

Which, for the record, is how adult males have always been expected to live. No one questions that, and they shouldn't.
>>
>>26670921
lol holy shit how much of a stupid tumblr cunt can you be
>>
>>26670973

>Chad watches Dragon Ball? Tee hee, what a nerd xD.
>>
>>26670950
>it's not rape because I gave her an A+ afterwards
>>
>>26669649
My ex was a bad guy and deserves to go to jail, I caught him doing legitimately illegal and bad things (that affect other people and not even me, although he was abusive to me too). However I don't care if he goes to prison or not, I didn't even care about taking half his shit in the divorce (I left without taking a single cent), I just wanted him to leave me alone and never contact me again. I reported everything to the police half-heartedly but he was always one step ahead of me and covered his tracks. What else am I supposed to do but get a restraining order and make sure he can never contact me? Most victims of abuse don't have it in them to fight a long battle against their abusers, they just want to forget that it ever happened. If I spent any more effort in trying to get him to go to jail I'm afraid I'd be disappointed and heartbroken all over again. I did my duty as a citizen and it's not my fault if the cops don't take it seriously enough to criminally hold him accountable.

This whole "lel if ur abused u should want ur abuser to go to jail" thing is spoken like someone who has never dealt with a shitty person in their life. You're so desperate to just get away from someone that evil that you don't really care what happens to them. It's about protecting yourself first and foremost.
>>
>>26670990
Exactly. Both parties get something out of it. It's not rape just because she regrets it years later.
>>
>>26670868

So are you saying we should give every woman who says they were raped the benefit of a doubt? Of course it's traumatic, but the legal system shouldn't be subject to emotional appeals
>>
>>26670975
you said that women "should be raised with a more realistic portrayal of the consequences of associating with manipulative, abusive men"

again, moron, sometimes the woman doesn't know that the man is dangerous until the actual rape occurs

are they supposed to be psychic? and do you use this same brutal logic towards men?

"oh, your wife who you thought was a kind, beautiful woman poisoned you? well that's your fault for not knowing she was going to do it"

i highly fucking doubt it
>>
>>26671012
>So are you saying we should give every woman who says they were raped the benefit of a doubt?

Point to where she said or implied that in any way. All she is saying is that when a woman reports a rape it should be taken seriously and not instantly disregarded(like it is here).
>>
>>26671039

>are they supposed to be psychic? and do you use this same brutal logic towards men?

Well, yes. The first reaction to a man getting fucked by a woman is "I told you so".

>again, moron, sometimes the woman doesn't know that the man is dangerous until the actual rape occurs

See, the trouble with this line of arguing is that you roasties always accuse robots of being socially out of touch and being able to understand people, etc. Yet we can tell a rapist from a decent human being from a mile away, and you seem to be unable to. What's going on?
>>
>>26671039

Wow. I'm closely related to the family of a man whose wife tried to poison him. Everybody who knew says they used to love her and just couldn't believe it. She was loving and nice, but also fucking insane.
>>
>>26671060

Why do the opinions of a bunch of people on the Internet matter? Whatever information was pertinent to this case was available to the people whose judgement actually mattered
>>
>>26670868
>Why do people keeping trying to push this point?
Because if someone accuses you of committing a crime you didn't do, you'll be put in an uncomfortable position but will eventually be cleared. That doesn't really happen with rape charges.

Even if you don't get convicted, which is real easy as there's no need for solid evidence and you'll pretty much need evidence that you're innocent rather than evidence that you're guilty... But IF you don't get convicted, people will still look at you as if you got away with murder.

Good bye job, good bye friends, good bye family, good bye to everything you have in your life. Just because you were accused.

People in general are very inclined to believing women when they say they were raped. Women have always abused this. Only now with the internet putting everything in front of us are people starting to go "Oh poor th- wait a minute, that doesn't really make any sense...". And that's a good thing.

It sucks that it happened to you (if it happened to you), but you need to understand that all those women who lie and have lied about it are the reason why so many questions had to be asked of you, why they had to be careful. They can't just go and ruin someone's life on your word alone.
>>
>>26671070

>Yet we can tell a rapist from a decent human being from a mile away

What specific thread or threads is this referring to?
>>
>>26671060
>instantly disregarded
>went to court, couldn't prove her case

what the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>26671039
They should be taught to take more precaution, that's the point. What you're saying is that they're not looking out for danger, which is the problem.

And yes, a man married to a woman who is willing to poison him has made some poor decisions.
>>
>>26671012
>benefit of a doubt
lol

borderline retarded
>>
>>26669591
I heard that she wanted to change the style of music she does and getting out of her contract would be the best way to do that. Maybe this guy did rape her, maybe he didn't, but it's pretty clear that she's using this accusation and "muh female tears" to gain sympathy, which is pretty sick if you ask me.
>>
>>26671070
>I have a superpower that lets me know whether or not someone is a rapist just by looking at them
>If women don't have that superpower then it's their fault if they get raped

this is fucking classic
>>
>>26669905
She claimed it didn't happen under oath years ago.

No, I will blame her. I don't care if it's victim blaming. This "vagina and women tears trumps objective fact and law" has got to stop.

It has nothing to do with my own perceived bitterness or sex life, and everything to do with not wanting the society around me to crumble at it's foundations.
>>
>>26671060
> Officer, I was raped!
> I have no evidence whatsoever but it was this guy I swear
> Oh no I burned all my clothes from that night and it was like last month so there's no tests we can do either
> But it's true
> Please go and arrest him while you do very serious checking on this

If you have even an ounce of evidence to show, they will arrest the guy and if they don't people will fucking lynch the guy to death. Hell, people might lynch him anyway even if you don't have the evidence.

Please stop with the whole LISTEN. BELIEVE. feminist propaganda.
>>
File: 1421459093840.jpg (139 KB, 1024x942) Image search: [Google]
1421459093840.jpg
139 KB, 1024x942
>>26671000
Everyone on this board is acting like they would go up against someone in school who beat their ass and say, "What you did is not very nice, and I am going to tell the teacher."

>>26671012
I don't see why you wouldn't when you would give an alleged rapist the benefit of the doubt. You can be skeptical that someone you know would commit a crime, but you can also recognize that you don't know exactly what happened since you weren't present. It's possible to be skeptical of both parties, I don't think it's that hard to understand.

If I had a friend who said that they were raped, I would try to support them, but if I knew the person they were accusing I would definitely question why they would do that to start with and want to know what happened.

>>26671090
I am happy when people who are falsely accused of these things are let off without charges, because I think it is nasty and insidious that people would intentionally go out of their way to ruin someone. That is one of the things I considered when I thought about pressing charges, even though my life was ruined afterwards. I think if someone lies about rape, THEY should be the ones that are tried and jailed for slander. I just don't want "well ~2% of people lie about this!" to impact my life and the lives of others who are actually raped. I really don't think that's a lot to ask.
>>
>>26670513
And 4chan whiteknighted for the black guy while calling out the roastie.
>>
>>26671161

Common sense is not really a superpower, is it. Or should I also impress you with my ability to tell the difference between healthy food and a bag of oreos dipped in mayonaise?
>>
>>26671186

>Everyone on this board is acting like they would go up against someone in school who beat their ass and say, "What you did is not very nice, and I am going to tell the teacher."

This hit home hard but I still don't agree.
>>
>>26671118
>What you're saying is that they're not looking out for danger, which is the problem.

no, stupid, what i'm saying is that sometimes you don't know whether or not someone is a rapist

i know you guys live in a cartoon world where rapists look like disgusting monsters and say things like "hey do you wanna get rap- i mean do you want to go out sometime"? in reality some guys are really fucking good at misrepresenting themselves. it's an important skill for a rapist to have if their method is to date rape

just look at ted bundy... i guarantee he could present better than 99% of you in every way and yet he was a sadistic serial killer

>cue the "THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR GOING AFTER CHADS"
>>
>>26671000
Fuck off you weak cunt
>>
>>26671163
>and if they don't people will fucking lynch the guy to death. Hell, people might lynch him anyway even if you don't have the evidence.

this is what happens when you get all your information from /r9k/ and theredpill instead of actually going out and experiencing the real world
>>
>>26671186
>Everyone on this board is acting like they would go up against someone in school who beat their ass and say, "What you did is not very nice, and I am going to tell the teacher."

Honestly, I got the same thing from some people. Like
>why didn't you at least take half his money
Because I don't want him to come murder me in my sleep one night
>why didn't you try to get him in jail
Because I don't want him to come murder me in my sleep one night

In my case there is proof that he did break a lot of laws, very important criminal laws. However to get it you would have to subpoena all his records, which I have no basis to do and which law enforcement refuses to do, and even then the amount of times someone in his situation gets convicted is very low unless it's a high profile case or you live in America. Here in my country we have child rapists getting only 7 years in prison so really just fuck the police
>>
>>26671186
>THEY should be the ones that are tried and jailed for slander
If only. There are real issues with that, though.

For one, there is a huge difference between there not being evidence of the rape occurring and there being evidence of lies.

But for the second case, yes, some very harsh punishment should be dealt.

But accusations of rape go far beyond whether or not the guy was charged with it. Look at fucking mattress girl. Look at the documents from that case. It was a full-on lie that got her to shake hands with the fucking president, while the guy was not even allowed to say anything about it.

There is nothing even near "people are not taking rape accusations seriously". People are taking them TOO seriously TOO easily.
>>
>>26671201
>Common sense is not really a superpower, is it. Or should I also impress you with my ability to tell the difference between healthy food and a bag of oreos dipped in mayonaise?

And there's your incredibly stupid assumption again... that it's as easy to tell a rapist from a non-rapist as it is to tell oreos from healthy food.

Tell me what part of this is so hard to understand: Sometimes rapists give absolutely no indication that they are going to rape a girl. Are you trying to say that it's impossible for a rapist to appear as a normal guy?
>>
>>26671212
>it's an important skill for a rapist to have if their method is to date rape
And it's a more important skill for you, as a potential victim, to be able to see their intentions regardless. You are literally the only one who can prevent it when it comes down to it.
>>
i've seen you guys complain a lot about being virgins and getting constantly rejected by women

i'm just curious: do you say the same type of shit you say here to people you know or women you're trying to fuck? you know that's going to doom your chances, right? or are you at the point where you think "fuck it, i'm not getting laid either way so i might as well just say whatever i feel like saying"
>>
>>26669591
You neckbeards just LOVE watching other people suffer, don't you?

>>26666666
>>
>>26671337

That's exactly why we blame all cute white robbery and rape victims when they should have had a concealed weapon as is their American constitutional right.
>>
>>26671211
Genuine question, if it hit home why don't you agree?

>>26671259
>There is nothing even near "people are not taking rape accusations seriously". People are taking them TOO seriously TOO easily.

http://time.com/2905637/campus-rape-assault-prosecution/

Please reread my earliest post in this thread. It might be my experiences and the experiences of friends I have spoken to but I really, really doubt what you are saying.
>>
>>26671337
it's a shame you didn't read the post that you were responding to:

>sometimes you don't know whether or not someone is a rapist

yes, i know what you're thinking, "but it's her fault for not realizing it". what i'm telling you is that sometimes there's no way for the woman to know
>>
>>26671369

On an anonymous forum we have the ability to speak our minds without consequence. That being said, I do speak my mind when people go around suggesting that we throw people in jail or have judges make decisions without any kind of real evidence. That has nothing to do with getting dates (I'm not a virgin) I sympathize with rape victims I really do, but you can't accuse somebody of rape 1 month+ after the fact and expect anything to be done about it when there's no proof.
>>
>>26671392
No one blames the victims, they just expect you to not be an idiot and look out for yourself.
>>
>>26671374
Some people deserve to suffer.

>>26671369
>or are you at the point where you think "fuck it, i'm not getting laid either way so i might as well just say whatever i feel like saying"
I'm not going to censor my opinions just so some slut might think I'm worthy of her spreading her legs for me. If that means not having sex, so be it.
>>
>>26671443

>I'm not going to censor my opinions just so some slut might think I'm worthy of her spreading her legs for me. If that means not having sex, so be it.

Does this mean that you're going to link all of us eager supporters of your posts to your real name Facebook page where you post these types of opinions to your classmates because they're important and deserve any exposure they can get?
>>
File: 1440954929809.jpg (17 KB, 283x340) Image search: [Google]
1440954929809.jpg
17 KB, 283x340
>>26671443
>Some people deserve to suffer.

Don't cut yourself on all your edges, bud.
>>
File: 1446434639067.png (491 KB, 704x503) Image search: [Google]
1446434639067.png
491 KB, 704x503
>>26671443
>I'm not going to censor my opinions just so some slut might think I'm worthy of her spreading her legs for me. If that means not having sex, so be it.

Yeah, it's easy to say that with pride when you know that she wouldn't fuck you anyway.

I guarantee if a really pretty girl came onto you that you wouldn't say shit. You'd be her little puppy dog.
>>
>>26671470

I'm not that guy, but I argue about this crap on Facebook all the time.
>>
>Allegedly

Need I say more, if she get's the cops involved and he gets prosecuted I'll side with her.

Oh wait she's a club slut who makes shitty autotune """"""music""""" so fuck her. It should be impossible to rape someone like her.
>>
i wonder if you guys cosby is innocent
>>
>>26671408
>what i'm telling you is that sometimes there's no way for the woman to know
And what I'm telling you is to pay more attention if you have any regard for your safety.
>>
>>26670527
That would be a breach of contract. They said they would make 8(?) Albums and signed then contract. They now have to perform.
>>
>>26671499

Genuinely curious, feel encouraged to answer honestly because nobody knows it's really you: is your profile picture any variation on a wicked badass GIMP-rendered skull? You don't strike me as the type to don a mask.
>>
>>26671186

...That's what I did? Don't tell me the normie solution was something different?
>>
>>26671601
I bet you got your ass beat twice.
>>
>>26671596

Nope. My profile picture is of me dressed as Mace Windu for comic con.
>>
>>26671327

> that it's as easy to tell a rapist from a non-rapist as it is to tell oreos from healthy food.

Well, why not? Women can't seem to do either, while I am both in shape and not raped.
>>
>>26671000
this is great becasue it gives the rest of us a green light to continue raping
thanks!
>>
>>26671601

And what did the administration do and what happened to you afterward? Looking forward to an inspirational response.
>>
>>26671577
>And what I'm telling you is to pay more attention if you have any regard for your safety.

Sometimes. Men. Don't. Show. That. They're. Rapists.

"b-but... the signs... you have to pay more attention to the signs"

sometimes there aren't any signs. this is like talking to a brick wall hahaha
>>
>>26671612

Gomen nasai desu
Arigatou
>>
>>26671607

And then I reported it again. It stopped eventually.

The system is there for a reason. If you're not going to use it to keep safe, then your only alternative is to carry a gun at all times.
>>
>>26671645
>sometimes there aren't any signs.

What about the sign that they're trying to have sex with you when you don't want to have sex? Are they still pretending to be a nice person then?
>>
>>26671666
>they are going to show signs of being a rapist well before they rape you

Have you tried not being retarded?
>>
>>26670433
>As far as a court is concerned
>NO IT DOES NOT. jesus christ
He doesn't mean it didn't happen, he means there will be no punishment because the legal system is based upon (as it should be) an innocent until proven guilty

But if your use of capitalization says anything, you're a tumblrina or retarded. Or both
>>
>>26671623
we know that none of you would actually rape a woman. being edgy on the internet is easy and you guys talk a lot of shit but you don't actually have the stomach for violence
>>
>>26671677

>Hey baby let's go upstairs
>Okay Chad!
>...
>Waah, rape!
>>
>>26670646
He's acknowledged that. He believes it you fucking dipshit
>>
>>26671677

I don't know when someone is going to beat the shit out of me right up until they're actually about to do it, but I can still stop it and get away from them once I realized it. Why can't women do the same for rape?
>>
>>26669654
Judge says no, case closed
>muh tears
>>
>>26671666

Nice trips, hail satan

But no. When they're trying to have sex is the moment they're about to rape which is why I fully recommend that women learn to wield knives in order to disable a sexual pervert to death.
>>
>>26671677
Have you tried reading what the other person is writing?
>>
>>26671470
Sure. Add me @Tommy Munna on Facebook.
>>
>>26671496
>I guarantee if a really pretty girl came onto you that you wouldn't say shit. You'd be her little puppy dog.
I don't think so.
>>
>>26671720
becasue ususally rape isnt that bad
its like having sex when she kinda didnt want to
>>
>>26671666
>What about the sign that they're trying to have sex with you when you don't want to have sex? Are they still pretending to be a nice person then?

By the time you're being raped it's too late to avoid being raped. I know, difficult concept, just think on it for a few minutes.
>>
>>26669591

I really don't understand the popularity of this case at all.

All there is is her word for it, and it has been dismissed in court.

If Sony release her on the grounds she is claiming, then they are effectively confirming her accusations which means that guys reputation and career would be ruined, and all they have is her word. Not to mention that any woman could get out of any legally binding contract by claiming assault, which means there would be a witch hunt.

Not to mention she isn't even working with him any more, she has another producer at Sony.

Total non story.
>>
>>26669975
If it's so obvious that a crime has been committed, then why hasn't there been a prosecution? All we have is her accusation, one which was made nearly a decade after the crime supposedly took place.

Accusations are not evidence.
>>
>>26670571
her own fault so NO imo
>>
File: 1390664308738.gif (2 MB, 435x246) Image search: [Google]
1390664308738.gif
2 MB, 435x246
>>26669789
Fuck that caught me off guard.
>>
>>26671759

So the part where he's feeling you up even if you don't want him to?

The part where he's taking off your clothes even though you don't want him to?

The part where he whips out his dick even though you don't want him to?

At some point you have to think "this guy is a rapist and he's going to rape me, I gotta get out of here".
>>
>>26671753
>kinda didn't
What the fuck is that?
>>
>>26671645
I think what you're missing is that I'm disagreeing with that statement. I think you're fucking wrong, if you need it in plainer terms.
>>
>>26671753

This is sort of true but relative to assault or something getting robbed or having property destroyed isn't so bad either yet those perpetrating bad guys get years for even the most minor infractions (in amercuh).
>>
>>26671803
he's bigger, stronger and faster than you

he might even have a weapon

please tell me your magical solution for getting out of that situation every time
>>
>>26669727
this
that's how the world of the adults works
>>
>>26671811
there was some degree of reluctance to engage in the act of procreation at that time
>>
>>26671803
How possible is that though? The average man is a lot stronger than most women, so trying to resist could end up really badly for them.
>>
pro tip - don't have sex with drunk or drugged up chicks/don't have sex with chicks that aren't completely sober.
>>
>>26671856
Reluctance isn't the same as nonconsent though.
>>
she paints herself as a powerful women, a real powerful women would actually do something not court.
>>
>>26671814
Please explain how you know that every single rapist shows signs that they're going to rape you.
>>
>>26670160
>I reported my own """""rape"""""
Fixed that for you, sweetie.
>>
File: 1452768480499.jpg (65 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1452768480499.jpg
65 KB, 768x1024
>>26669591
If she can prove he raped her, yes.

If not, no.
>>
File: rape.webm (1 MB, 746x574) Image search: [Google]
rape.webm
1 MB, 746x574
This whole thing is just a publicity stunt. Kesha and her manager are acting. Next month, they will release her new album and it will sell 900 million copies.
>>
>>26671887
what are you suggesting she do instead?
>>
>>26671840
>he's bigger, stronger and faster than you

An unexpected hit to the crotch or stomach should be enough to incapacitate him long enough for you to run away. You don't live in a horror movie universe where the bad guy is somehow able to teleport in front of you.

>he might even have a weapon

So carry one yourself then.

>>26671862
>trying to resist could end up really badly for them.

Worse than getting raped?
>>
>>26669654
She SAYS she was raped, but the court evaluated the evidence and declared she wasnt.
Just pointing the finger at someone doesnt make them a rapist.
>>
>>26671878
No sex unless she's completely sober? I don't think even most women would go that far.
>>
>>26671803
>this guy is ripping my clothes off
>i think he's going to rape me
>i better get out of here
>POCKET SAND

hahahaha...

you guys are living in a cartoon world
>>
>>26671884

>Reluctance isn't the same as nonconsent though.

yes it is, you rapist. if you don't have full and explicit verbal consent and affirmation, it's rape.
>>
>>26671895
Why did you post that? Like what compelled you to reply to that post with that? Did it make you feel better? Genuine question by the way.
>>
>>26671955

that's right, no sex unless she is completely sober and you have her consent without a doubt.
>>
>>26671930
>Worse than getting raped?

Yeah, it's called getting fucking killed.
>>
kesha looks like a fridge anyway, why would anyone rape her
>>
>>26672004

this was back when she was 18, she just turned 18.

i bet he didn't even use a condom, that sick fuck.
>>
>>26671955
>I don't think even most women would go that far.
Of course they wouldn't. They still want to have sex when they're drunk.

But as a guy you should know better. Just stay away from them if they've so much as taken a sip. It's for your own good.

Not that it really matters to robots, though...
>>
>>26671998

If getting killed is worse than getting raped why do women pretend that rape is the worst possible thing that could happen to somebody?
>>
>>26671862

Yet surprising no one, studies suggest that fighting, screaming, and trying to run away is the most effective way for a woman to avoid being raped (Sanders, W.B. 1980, Rape and Woman's Identity). Laying there and taking the dick is a pretty poor way of achieving the same goals.

The crux of the issue is that women don't think that getting raped is such a big deal. They'd rather have a cock in their vagina than risk a fist in their face. It's only afterwards that they feel they ought to play the victim.
>>
>>26671930
Depends on the attacker, probably. Some would run away at the first sign of resistance; others would just be provoked into a more violent response.
>>
>>26671645
>>26671408
>>26671212
>>26671039
You were never talking to >>26670780 and here's the "simple, painfully obvious" point you're missing: White Western Society established a social vetting process through a tightly controlled courtship ritual requiring vetting of a potential partner via parental approval, societal approval (holding down employment/abstaining from criminality), and women mostly understanding that they want the safety and security of not risking rape when looking for potential suitors.

Now you can take that and do with it as you will when you look at the fact that since the 80s coke fueled power investor rape fueled decade rate of rape has declined from about 2.4 per 1000 people (age 12 and above) in 1980 (that is, 2.4 persons from each 1000 people 12 and older were raped during that year) to about 0.4 per 1000 people, a decline of about 85%.

Now when you look at the actual victims of rape you'll see that OVERWHELMINGLY they are known to the victim. This is what your independence and freedom has earned you.
>>
>>26671911

What's the video from?
>>
>>26671986
I think I can answer that for him, especially since he won't answer honestly:

He's been treated like garbage his whole life. Many girls have rejected him and some may have even been very cruel. He thinks that you're those people.

Pretty much the entire attitude of this thread can be summed up with "YEAH, HOW DO YOU LIKE IT, CUNT? IT'S NOT SO FUN WHEN YOU'RE ON THE RECEIVING END IS IT?"
>>
she didn't want to take his old 30 something sperm in her just-turned-18 years old coochie.

but she was drunk, took some pill given to her by this old fag, and he put his penis in her while she wasn't fully all there.

that's kind of rapey. and he didn't even use a condom.

if he used a condom it would have been almost okay.
>>
>>26672082
It just seems pointless to me to read a post, click reply, type something like that and hit submit. What is the thought process there? Like what's the point?
>>
>>26671911
>she didn't uncross her legs

Fucking cocktease, this is why she got raped.
>>
They literally already offered to get rid of the producer guy and she said no.
>>
File: 1451363670754.jpg (101 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1451363670754.jpg
101 KB, 600x600
>>26670344
She's a POP STAR, you fucking braindead retard. Eating disorders are par for the course when you're in a profession like that with so much exposure. For you to take that and interpret it as evidence that she was raped just shows how much of a goddamn moron you are. Ever hear of confounding variables, dumbass?
>>
if Dr. Luke used a condom this would be fixable, but he didn't because he is a sleazebag.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.