[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>lol anon wtf i cant find you on facebook!! >what do you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 1439093619963.png (150 KB, 675x825) Image search: [Google]
1439093619963.png
150 KB, 675x825
>lol anon wtf i cant find you on facebook!!
>what do you mean by you dont have facebook? what?
>>
>thread to brag about how he doesn't have a facebook and is SUCH a non normie

Nice Wojak tho.
>>
> lol i'm such a robot XD XD XD no facebook mirite gaiz?

Get out.
>>
>>26666565
Yeah, you only come on /r9k/ every day and shitpost.
You sure showed them.
>>
File: image.jpg (154 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154 KB, 1024x768
>tfw cant find crush's facebook, twitter or any social media account
>>
>>26666582
>>26666849
>>26666894
angry fagbook scum detected
>>
>>26666918
It sucks you can't creep but otherwise it's a good thing no? "The one that got away" was like this in high school
>>
File: andymurrya.jpg (50 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
andymurrya.jpg
50 KB, 620x387
>>26666565
>tfw all the girls at work add me to facebook
>tfw they hardly talk to me at work
>>
>>26666940
Give me one logical reason I would be upset that you don't use Facebook.
Literally, just one.
>>
>>26666945
I know. I was hoping i wouldnt be able to find any social media accounts when i decided to search her because i want her to be similar to me. But at the same time i wanted to stalk her plus there is like a 90 percent chance she just uses tumblr.
>>
>>26666985
cry more, fagbooker
>>
>>26666918
It's better that way. I've been stalking someone's twitter and tumblr for six years now just see how much happier she is without me
>>
>>26666565
>>26666565
>lol haha! what's your phone number?
>what do you mean by you don't have a phone?!
>where do you live then?
>what do you mean by you don't have an address?

Stay pleb.
>>
>>26667009
>advertises that he has no reason
>thinks that a "clever" insult makes it all better
It's ok friend. I'm going to go away now, but when you've tuckered yourself out, mummy will have some tendies for you, and you can tell her all about how good it is that you refuse to have normiebook and how you totally rekt that one guy on the internet.
>>
>>26666565
Good.
Why the fuck would you go on a sites to post information about you that some kike use it to sell your data at your expense.

Fuck Suckerberg.
>>
>>26667038
have fun updating your profile, fagbooker
>>
>reminder if you have a facebook you're a normie you who needs to leave
>>
>>26667015
jesus christ i know this feel. most fucked up thing is that i think her life is better off without me.
>>
I don't have a Facebook account myself but recently I helped my mum fix a problem with her computer that required I use her account for a while.
The desire to shitpost from her account was overwhelming, and it made me seriously consider making one myself just so I could fuck with normies.
The only flaw in my plan is the fact that I'd only be messing around with my own friends and family, who already know I'm an asshole and wouldn't be fooled. Too bad.
>>
File: 14549189413470.png (244 KB, 418x695) Image search: [Google]
14549189413470.png
244 KB, 418x695
>>26666565
I have one for pretending to be a normie. My feed is filled with photos of shoes, selfies and some girl's nearly dead grandpa (what the fuck?). I only post news articles about IT and whatever, nothing too unusual, to simulate some sort of activity.
>>
>>26666666
This is an origami comment desu senpai
>>
>>26667146
Yeah. I get to see all the fun things she goes out to do and friends she's making while I sit home alone in my empty dark house
>>
>>26666565
>Because I'm off the grid. I don't adhere to your standard cultural procedures. I am an epic robot.
>>
>>26667507
hi normalscum. enjoying r9k so far?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.