[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we solve the manchild epidemic?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 11
File: 1445816351360.jpg (156 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1445816351360.jpg
156 KB, 1024x768
How the fuck do we solve the manchild-problem?

I mean, so many white males are just dropping out of life because they're pathetic vermin. Instead of making a family, and most importantly, children, they just rot in front of their computers every single day, watching anime or playing stupid video games.

I personally know at least 3 of these subhumans, and they all have certain things in common.

>went to university
>earn a decent amount of money
>either waste the money on trivial horseshite or save it for no apparent reason, or waste on on manchildren collections (comics, guns, anime shit)
>have absolutely no interest in politics, history, anything else but their shitty manchild hobbies
>politically passive, don't give a fuck about what's happening to their country
>absolutley NO productive hobby, 99% of free time is spent in front of their computer watching degenerate anime

What the fuck do we do?
>>
Nice bait faggot.

>wanting to have families
>wanting to populate this shitty earth in 2016
>>
>>26658757
there are no incentives for man to work and participate in this society

man acquires woman, woman uses the man. man tries to create something, the society leeches off of him. man wants to watch tv, he has to watch men being ridiculed.
>>
I'm pretty much all of that except I love politics and I do give s fuck about the country. That sad I see nothing wrong with saving money and spending it on bullshit I want. It's my damn money.
>>
this pasta is stale
>>
We don't. The whole point of civilization is to develop skills that will make money to pay for the family that you raise. Men no longer want to or can't get married due to society no longer valuing commitment or having children, therefore, there's not any incentive to grow up or become men. All that's left is to watch society collapse.
>>
>>26658757
Fix women (from media) and fix marriage so the man has something to work towards.

>politcally passive
politics is mostly a sham, the rich men are gonna do whatever they want and make whatever laws they want regardless.
>>
>>26658757

they have been fucked from their childhood onward and raised for a world that no longer exists that is now filled with hypocrisy and nepotism
>>
File: frut.png (8 KB, 244x382) Image search: [Google]
frut.png
8 KB, 244x382
>>26658843

that really hit right in the feels mang
>>
File: 1431312756237.jpg (78 KB, 580x600) Image search: [Google]
1431312756237.jpg
78 KB, 580x600
>>26658757
>or waste on on manchildren collections, guns
>have absolutely no interest in politics, history
>politically passive
I'd wager if you owned guns none of the rest would be true faggot

But I agree with you. II think there's a lot of different factors going on.
I think previous generations didnt have computers and technology, so one couldn't just sit inside all day else they would grow really fucking bored. You basically had to go out and do stuff to have fun, that's no longer true.

I'd partly blame feminism aswell. Men aren't allowed to be men anymore, and they aren't allowed to take the reigns and "take" a wife. Previous generations, even the somewhat beta guy could find a wife because feminism hadn't broken "gender roles" so women were expected to marry at a young age. Even a beta faggot could grab a wife because of this expectation but this is no longer so. Men have to compete on a whole new level to even find a mediocre wife, so many men simply do not have it in them to try that hard.

But idk im still a manchild. I feel like my new interest in firearms, becoming a gun owner, and becoming more conservative with more interest in politics has actually made me lose friends desu family. Most millenials my age are liberals so I can't really be myself.
>>
File: oDOuE4V.gif (13 KB, 209x301) Image search: [Google]
oDOuE4V.gif
13 KB, 209x301
I'm pretty much all of the above. I'm white, mid-20s and I never plan on getting married or having kids. I want to save up as much as a can then work as little as possible afterwards. I work for myself, not some succubus who wants more and more.

I've seen several posts like this and I'm not sure what the obsession is about reproducing.
>>
Been a few months since I saw this bait, OP. You even included the same picture!

Enjoy your 300+ reply thread. Here's a bump.
>>
File: borodino-ney-franky-simon.jpg (91 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
borodino-ney-franky-simon.jpg
91 KB, 720x960
>>26658757
>mfw I realize my obsession with Napoleonic and Victorian uniforms is just a way to fill the hole in my heart from never having had a relationship
>>
File: 1435368068181.png (397 KB, 511x544) Image search: [Google]
1435368068181.png
397 KB, 511x544
>>26659413
>tfw my obsession with guns is for the same reason
Hang in there though. We only feel this way now because we have one but not the other, because what society tells us is that having a gf is the standard, and I don't necessarily disagree but...
If or when we do get a gf she'll make us get rid of our uniforms or our guns and we'll be wishing we were single again with what we had.

Idealy we would like to keep both but literally like only 2% of the female population would think that stuff is cool.
>>
File: men are giving up.png (361 KB, 1107x910) Image search: [Google]
men are giving up.png
361 KB, 1107x910
all you have to do is give men a reason to live.

>give them a girlfriend who isn't a piece of shit
>give them a job that doesn't pay shit.
>give them the feeling that they are in control of their own life.

Right now we have men who are told to lower their standards and date fat single mothers or mentally ill trannies, told that they're lucky to get a job at McDonalds, and have literally no control over their government, net neutrality, the Trans Pacific Trade Agreement, or immigration.

Of course you're going to have a manchild epidemic when men have L I T E R A L L Y N O T H I N G to look forward to in life.
>>
>>26659568
She can't tell a (future, as I don't have the uniform yet because shit is expensive) Marshal of the French Empire what to do.
>>
>>26658757
Gold digging whores, man
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0gaYyNk7QA

There's literally no reason to fucking bother anymore if you're not a 9+ Chad. If you're not, you and your wallet get cucked before, during AND after the relationship.

Hope you're not in a common-law state, which is most of them, so you're still fucked even if you're not married.

>What the fuck do we do?

Repeal child support and alimony laws. Bitches want their equality, that's what it fucking means.
>>
>>26659569

>I'm not doing anything until society gives me this, this and this

It's because of entitled, millenial, marxist, cretins like you Bernie Sanders even got so far.

Do you even have a job?
>>
>>26659878
>thinking people can get all of those things without already having one of them

You do realize that capitalist society actually has to maintain a number of people who are unemployed to keep labor prices down, right?

Total unemployment in a capitalist society is literally impossible.
>>
>>26658921
>Implying it still won't get to 300+ replies.
>>
There's no stopping it. Events have been set in motion that will continue to unfurl despite the efforts of anyone to stop it.

Do not struggle. It only makes the end that much more bitter.
>>
>>26658757
Impossible to solve at this point. With as degenerate as western women are, men have no incentive to work other than to provide for themselves and to indulge in their hobbies. No one with self-respect wants to work hard to realize the "dream" of becoming a provider to a woman who cucks him
>>
>>26658757
PASTA
A
S
T
A
>>
Honestly, let them be. Would we really want their genes being reproduced? If someone is 20+ years old and chooses to stay home playing vidya/watching anime, he is genetically shit.
>>
>>26659878
Women act like that, so I see no reason not to act the same way right back. If they want us contributing, maybe they should prove that they want more than to just leech off us. I ain't cucking myself.
>>
>>26658757

>work for a living
>pay for wedding
>give money to wife and kids
>don't even like kids
>get sex when the wife feels like it
>otherwise get imprisoned for being rapist
>have to deal with wife all the rest of the time for the rest of my life
>if i divorce her I have to pay her loads of my money and lose my kids to her
>kids become bargaining chips
>all money sinks into wife, kids, family car, education savings and big house
>can't spend time with male friends because family time is any time outside of work
>she'll probably cheat on me anyway

contrast

>work for a living
>pay for an apartment/house done exactly how I like it
>pay for the car I want
>pay to go on multiple trips abroad, can afford to travel
>can afford whatever food I want whenever I want
>free time is me time
>spend my time and effort on creative projects, fun pastimes or just chilling with m8s
>nobody but me and the taxman entitled to my money
>if i want sex I can pay for it because I have disposable income, or have casual sex if im good looking
>no strings, dont have to deal with the woman outside of sex
>nobody else to provide for or worry about, no responsibilities short of earning enough to enjoy myself
>>
File: don-corleone.jpg (75 KB, 640x783) Image search: [Google]
don-corleone.jpg
75 KB, 640x783
>>26660336
>Women act like that, so I see no reason not to act the same way right back.

Because you're a fucking man. Do something about it instead of whining and retreating into videogames.

Cut off your dick if you feel you're not worth it.
>>
>>26660442
Or he could not cut his dick off and do the same thing. We're all sprinting towards death anyway, who cares?
>>
>>26658757
lmao it's an "epidemic" now?

Newsflash, assholes. You're an insignificant minority.
>>
File: t22pmwn.png (268 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
t22pmwn.png
268 KB, 499x499
>>26660442
No. If you're right, and men have to be men to hold society together, then I say we don't. I'd rather just kick back and watch things start to crumble. Maybe it'll teach women that they should have been a bit more appreciative.
>>
Men stop investing themselves or practicing the sacrifice needed on the route to adulthood when there's zero incentive to do so.

Not only is there zero incentive, there's actually negative incentive in some ways and "being a man" can be dangerous in the overregulated, overscaled, neutered and gynocentric late dying West.

Provide a culture worth protecting and growing into, provide the incentive, and mature and responsible family men will follow. Without the incentive, no amount of yelling, screaming or shaming will convince them otherwise. This culture is childish, pathetic, self-abnegating, coddles women (and destroys their chastity) and provides no guarantee that your children will even be born into peace, let alone prosperity. Men who look on it with disgust and turn away are acting perfectly rationally.

t. 10+ year hikki who realised what was happening a long time ago.
>>
Mandatory job camps.

If you want government benefits, you must work for them.

Want EBT and autismbux? Work for them.
>B-but I'm mentally unstable! I have autism.

I don't care. Send them to do tedious tasks considering they LOVE to do the same boring shit everyday.

People in wheelchairs and shit can sit in offices and answer phones and do paperwork.

Anybody who wants benefits MUST WORK.
Absolutely no exceptions.

There will be no NEETs in the ideal world.
Only working class citizens.
>>
File: 1454895467560.png (387 KB, 573x630) Image search: [Google]
1454895467560.png
387 KB, 573x630
Fix women, men only become like that because they accept that women are too much effort.

Why waste money on a family which the court system will take away from you along with all your money while she is out there fucking some other guy? Its better to just drop out and spend money on something you enjoy.

Also the whole #TrumpAnime proves you wrong.
>>
>>26660442

If women don't have to adhere to their gender roles and society's expectations of them, don't complain when men start doing the same
>>
Read this thread, I think it is about overconfidence in eternal access to resources.

>>26659399
>>
>>26658757
this is my goal in life, i want to be earning comfy money and live in my aparment, away from the world
>>
>men doing what they want is a problem
Good bait, obviously ripped from that one article

Good job
>>
File: 1450220224084.jpg (116 KB, 614x614) Image search: [Google]
1450220224084.jpg
116 KB, 614x614
>>26658757
Give us companions that will love us dearly and maybe we'll improve.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.