[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone else unable to let their guard down? >tfw someone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: Reactive_Armor.png (29 KB, 128x128) Image search: [Google]
Reactive_Armor.png
29 KB, 128x128
anyone else unable to let their guard down?

>tfw someone actively tries to make small talk with you and you can't even chill out for 5 seconds because you know they're judging you and they think you're stupid and boring and they're just messing with you and no one could possibly care about what you think or what you like
>>
>>26658474

I'm that way, OP. The only times I can relax are:

>When I'm alone
>When I'm so tired from not getting sleep for a day or two that my body doesn't have the energy to generate anxiety
>When I'm on downer drugs like painkillers, benzos, or DXM
>>
>tfw don't trust anyone
>>
>>26658474
Yep, and if I actually fuck up, that shit haunts me for days.
>>
>>26658474
>let down my guard
>girl tells me she loves me i love her two
>a matter of a few months she hooks up with someone else

i shouldnt have let my guard down
>>
I think we're all like that for the most part, I haven't had a conversation with someone since last Monday
>>
>guy I don't even really know greets me by giving his hand
>instinctively raise my arms and duck because I expect a bitchslap and make a fool out of myself
>he looks confused, but starts a conversation
>also have problems talking without saying someting cringeworthy so just answer with yes and no
>Can overhear him later ttalking to other people: "Yeah, I think he's really that weird"
Beeing alone for a long time did something to us
>>
>>26658646
>i love her two
>two

You deserved it.
>>
>>26658745
>>instinctively raise my arms and duck because I expect a bitchslap
oh christ this is too real
>>
>>26658474
Tfw no timber suit
>>
>>26658904
I know. I'm 24 and at a university, no one will beat me up there.
but I still can't go around edges the short way and must take a big turn to spot possible bullies early
>>
>>26658474
dude just level chakram and kill these normies
>>
>>26658474
dumb dota poster
>>
>>26659250
i live in kansas there's no trees to chain to
>>
>>26658474
Have you tried answering honestly and not giving a fuck about what comes out?
>>
timbersaw builds reactive armor physically and emotionally because he has paranoid personality disorder.

try to be more like phoenix. sacrifice your own life force to burn people to death and then turn into a sun and explode.

i played like 30 phoenix games this weekend, send help
>>
>>26660181
>muh play heros now because they got in the meta
bet you started playing od and invoker too
>>
>>26658474

maybe this has something to do with our problem

>>26659399
>>
>>26660294
phoenix is one of the least played heroes in the game, dude, like 90/111.. i've loved him since he came out. he is just fun as fuck to play and i am good at him. i really don't think he is meta.

od is boring as fuck but i used to play a lot of invoker a while back before he became really meta because he is fun
>>
>>26658474
YOU! I'M GONNA CUT YOU! CUT CUT CUT CUT CUT CUT CUT CUT CUT CUT CUT!
>>
>>26660181

that's really motivating. I will test phoenix right now
>>
File: Phoenix-Dota-2-11.png (344 KB, 810x520) Image search: [Google]
Phoenix-Dota-2-11.png
344 KB, 810x520
>>26660480
my skill build is like QWWEWRWEEER
try to get solo xp
tranquils and urn are really good
then i usually pick up shiva's
get dagon if you want to be a meme master
don't even bother casting level 1 fire spirits, they do like 40 dmg and lvl 2 does 120
also play agressively
and mango/wand is a good ace in the hole if you need to ult

good luck...
>>
yes i did but she told another persoon and the person mentioned the things i said.
>>
>>26658798
They were twins
>>
>>26658515
I am not alone, deprived of sleep or hungover is such lovely break. The following days are harder knowing this is the only way i can function.
>>
File: あ.png (329 KB, 960x594) Image search: [Google]
あ.png
329 KB, 960x594
>>26659694
how can I not give a fuck what comes out?

this is a serious inquiry

i'm scared of everyone's perception of me at all times
>>
>>26660630
>>26659694
please respond desu ne
>>
File: 06.gif (468 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
06.gif
468 KB, 500x281
>>26660630
>>26661573
Realize that unless you are at work and as long as you're not purposefully being "mean", nothing you say should be filtered.

There's no reason why can't do it. Just say fuck it one day *say all of your thoughts- ALL OF THEM* instead of just thinking them.
You'll be pleasantly surprised at the results unless you're a giant mean asshole of course, but it's ok to be a little mean
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.