[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is dating so bullshit? It's like a really intricate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9
File: gordon.jpg (17 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
gordon.jpg
17 KB, 300x300
Why is dating so bullshit?

It's like a really intricate dance where one wrong move can completely turn a girl off. The problem is that the rules are not implicitly written anywhere.

You can't be too available. Once you get her number, you hardly ever text her. You can't instantly reply to her otherwise you'll come off too needy, so you have to wait to text her back. Sometimes you even gotta wait days and pretend like you're busy.

Actually getting together with the girl and going on dates isn't the problem with me, I can carry conversations and have fun with it. It's just all the mandatory games that really irk me.
>>
I can get to a first date about 20% of the time once we can hold regular conversations with each other. I think I've had a second date three times and never a third date. I'm either going after women who are too attractive, women who only want free dinners, or women who are kinda involved with another guy and are deciding between me and him. Or I'm just so socially inept that I can't carry relationships or I have whatever emotional disorder prevents people from maintaining relationships with other people. I am shit. Women are shit. This world is shit
>>
>>26656431
>I can get to a first date about 20% of the time
I'm confused.
Don't you WANT help or feedback that is relevant and helpful?
I mean, I wouldn't go complaining about the rules of the road on an imageboard where most people don't have a license or live near any roads.
It just seems STUPID AS FUCK if you ask me. I have a mind that is pretty geared to problem solving and OP seems like his brain is more geared for being dumb
>>
File: 1441718857612.jpg (18 KB, 273x255) Image search: [Google]
1441718857612.jpg
18 KB, 273x255
>>26655754
>It's like a really intricate dance where one wrong move can completely turn a girl off. The problem is that the rules are not implicitly written anywhere.

The rules are pretty simple.

Women like men who are physically attractive, socially prestigious and rich. If possible they want all three, but real life is almost never that perfect so women accept the best they can get.

Physically attractive = Tall, low body fat, muscular, good facial aesthetics, good hair cut, well fitting clothes.

Socially prestigious = Famous, popular, leadership roles, interesting career.

RICH = MONEY

Chad Thundercock doesn't have to do an intricate dance where he can turn off a girl with one wrong move, 'hey babe you wanna fuck?' is as deep as he gets. If you are sexually attractive to women then you can do all sorts of stupid aspie shit and she will not care.

The really intricate dance is just a way women screen out unattractive men without having to admit to themselves they are shallow. If women are making you do it then you are the male equivalent of the fat ugly chick with a great personality.
>>
>>26655754
>It's like a really intricate dance where one wrong move can completely turn a girl off.

It is if you perceive dating as an arduous chore or puzzle that you have to solve in order to get rewarded with sex. You do this because you're an autist with no social skills.

>You can't instantly reply to her otherwise you'll come off too needy, so you have to wait to text her back. Sometimes you even gotta wait days and pretend like you're busy.

You're choosing to play the games, friend. If you do play the games you'll filter out all the girls who wouldn't have played games and you end up with the shit ones who do play games. Self-fulfilling prophecy.

Just hang out with someone, if you like them and they like you, then hang out with them more. Focus on the present moment, stop worrying about the future, and of course don't forget to b urself :^)

read this, it might help
http://bookzz.org/s/?q=models+mark+manson
>>
>>26656633
If you've ever left your house and looked at the people who have girlfriends, you'd know that this was bullshit.
>>
File: 1453732222417.jpg (45 KB, 436x365) Image search: [Google]
1453732222417.jpg
45 KB, 436x365
>have amazing chat
>day later it's just one word replies
Errytime.
I bet it's even worse on actual dates and not just online chatting.
>>
>>26656806
You mean you had a chance to make a move and you didn't because you're a bitch, and she lost interest? Yeah she doesn't want you to 'have a nice chat'.
>>
File: image_2.jpg (133 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
image_2.jpg
133 KB, 720x960
>>26656875
So I should just start waving my dick around after a short chat?
>>
>>26655754
That's why you don't date girls
You interact with them casually and try to get the right signs you should kiss her, and do it
>>
>>26656771
you're extremely bluepilled if you think their relationship is going anywhere
especially if the woman had a taste of a superior male
>>
>>26655754
but you don't know any of this because you've never actually played the game
>>
>>26657227
reminder: you are on /r9k/
>>
I had a few stereotypical bad dates and I don't want to do it anymore.

Like just realizing that a woman never ends up with somebody who is good for her because that's not how women choose their partners. It's 100% about impressing them and keeping them excited and entertained.

If I were just after a fuck it would be perfect, because you don't need any substance. I'm defective though.
>>
File: haha1.jpg (218 KB, 469x607) Image search: [Google]
haha1.jpg
218 KB, 469x607
>>26657136

Fucking this

Just interact with her on regular basis and as you notice that she likes you move to the next step

The whole ritualized dating thing like you see it in american sitcom seems so fucking stupid
>>
>>26655754

>have overwhelming urge to talk to girl
>try texting her
>she doesn't respond for hours, or even till the next day
>few words
>have to act like i don't care but it's tearing me apart
>>
Of course its a game. The girls youre talking about arent desperately lonely, their happiness isnt hinged entirely on whether the guy they talk to on tinder or whatever likes them.

Theres no crushing weight of anxiety or fear of rejection because they ultimately dont look to you as some kind of missing piece to the puzzle. Youre just a toy. Youre only relevant so long as you provide something to her, money emotional support or whatever. And when that dries up or gets old she moves on.

There are girls that pass for decent people. Its still worth trying. But if she turns on the games then youd better decide if you want to be just another old toy in the toybox
>>
>>26656748
>ctrl+f
>a-u-t-i-s
>this reply has a match
Thanks anon, I was about to be done with this fucking board.
>>
>>26657227

I have, but I'm still very much a newbie at it.

It's a hard game to get into playing when you're just starting out and you don't understand what you're supposed to do/not supposed to do. Some things are intuitive, but others almost seem counter-intuitive.

I'm getting better at it but it just feels so fake at times when you're caught into games.
>>
>>26655754
Because it's a job interview essentially.
From her perspective, you're disposable so you need to filter yourself out from the other candidates. If you're a Chad, it's like knowing someone from the company - you're guaranteed in
>>
>>26656748
>http://bookzz.org/s/?q=models+mark+manson
>Be yourself, but don't be yourself
>explore your hobbies, start incorporating gym and shit
Shitty book senpai
>>
>>26657227
The game doesn't require you to play it
>>
trust me we don't like it either

going on dates is so stupid imho like I don't want to get dressed up and sit down and eat dinner I want to go for a walk or some shit.
>>
>>26655754

I don't even know the dating process. What are you supposed to do, where do you go? Do you follow up with another bullshit date?
>>
>>26655754

see this thread,

I think in the year 2016 there is an underlying fear in women of danger on the horizon and they are alternating between primal instincts and the way they were raised

>>26659399
>>
File: entitled whore.png (43 KB, 972x572) Image search: [Google]
entitled whore.png
43 KB, 972x572
>>26655754
It's only bullshit for guys. Women pretty much get to make all the decisions. If you don't adhere to all of their arbitrary guidelines, and say all the right things in just the right way at just the right time, you're not gonna get anywhere with them.

Every second I spend talking to a girl I might like feels like I'm navigating my way through some fucking social minefield. You really can't just be yourself, because if you're too direct with who you are and what you want, she loses interest. If you aren't direct enough, she'll just friendzone you. On top of that, you're certainly not the only guy she's talking to.

You can't win with these stupid fucking whores. Fuck women and their bullshit.
>>
File: 1325126276024.jpg (9 KB, 252x248) Image search: [Google]
1325126276024.jpg
9 KB, 252x248
>have POF account
>only get messages from fatties

I did have a hot redhead nurse type message me, it went back and forth for a couple of days then she deleted her account.

>don't even really want a gf
>would rather plan another vacation to Amsterdam to smoke weed and fuck whores for a week
>>
File: female sociopathy.png (1 MB, 1281x1113) Image search: [Google]
female sociopathy.png
1 MB, 1281x1113
>>26655754
It's like getting a real job. You need experience to work but you need work to get experience.
>>
>>26655754
You're not meant to fuck every single one doofus you're LOOKING for one to fuck who likes you.

Expect to screw up dates until you meet a qt that doesn't hate your guts when you're your normal angry insecure self.

This is why every faggot says to be yourself baka. It saves you from goosing it 3 months in when your Mortal Kombat Deception unravels like cheap woven furniture.
>>
File: AGDQ3.png (45 KB, 600x521) Image search: [Google]
AGDQ3.png
45 KB, 600x521
It's an epidemic folks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0gaYyNk7QA
>>
Its only a dance if you have bad social skills or anxiety. For chads and other normies the conversation appears completely natural. We got ostracized and as such we are purged from the dating pool because now we have to do this "dance" and even if we pull it off for 1 - 3 dates can you do it for a month? A year? Eventually your going to screw up and shes going to get turned off. If shes young she will leave and if shes older and trying to get bux then she cheats.
>>
>>26660707

It's like a job interview. We have to do something about this shit, organize like the workers did in the industrial revolution. Beta uprising when?
>>
>>26660884
what super autismo came up with this image? that's just flat out incorrect.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.