[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't understand the "NEETs are depressed losers"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 27
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 409x409
I don't understand the "NEETs are depressed losers" meme.

Do you feel the same way about retirees, or trusties, or people who are independently wealthy, or people who live off passive income? These people don't "work" either, yet robots and society in general seem perfectly fine with this.

If you think about it, most wagecucks are just preparing to one day become NEET. They work for 30-40 years, contribute to their 401k, pay social taxes, in the hope that one day they don't have to work anymore.

The NEET is exactly the same, the only difference is he skips the wagecuck phase and goes straight to retirement.

If your objection is that NEETs mooch off the government, well get over it, welfare has been proven to help the economy anyway (google it).

Basically the NEET is no different than the jet set millionaire playboy. Neither have a job and both are free to spend their days as they please, truly free of slavery, oppression, and obligation. And we should applaud their courage for going against the social grain and doing what they want with their lives, instead of selling their bodies and souls to Mr. Shekelstein.

Also, it's important to point out that today is your last day of freedom, wagecuck. Another day, another dollar.
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 640x400
>>26643857
This truth will not go over well with wagecucks living in denial.
>>
Kek yes because there is no difference between a millionaire and a fat neckbeard who faps to anime in moms basement all day
>>
File: 1455978423575.jpg (66 KB, 700x473) Image search: [Google]
1455978423575.jpg
66 KB, 700x473
>>26643857
>Basically the NEET is no different than the jet set millionaire playboy. Neither have a job and both are free to spend their days as they please, truly free of slavery, oppression, and obligation. And we should applaud their courage for going against the social grain and doing what they want with their lives, instead of selling their bodies and souls to Mr. Shekelstein.
>>
except what happens when your parents die?
>>
>>26643857

its called jealousy, senpai
>>
File: 463436436436.jpg (201 KB, 470x595) Image search: [Google]
463436436436.jpg
201 KB, 470x595
Why are normie wage cucks look so upset and angry?

>start TAFE 2 weeks ago
>going on public transport for the first time ever (to get to school)
>all the wage cucks on the train look really upset/angry/out of it

These are seriously the people that come on here making fun of NEETs? Hahahahahha oh god, this is too funny...
>>
File: image.jpg (954 KB, 966x3054) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
954 KB, 966x3054
>>26643932
Or it could be more like pic related.

This is what you wagecucks don't understand. The NEET is completely free to spend his time how he sees fit. Whether he spends all day on vidya or at the piano lounge is of no consequence.
>>
>>26643857

Read this: >>26638833

That is the reason a NEET is different than someone who's retired. You are always at the mercy of other people... and one angry parent or change in government benefits away from being homeless. You have no savings, no skills, no friends to rely on... all you have is laziness and fear.

Smart wagies (i.e. not minwage losers who live paycheck to paycheck) are masters of their destiny. I have skills and contacts in my field. If I leave a job I have savings to live on and can quickly find another position. Other people can't fuck up my life.
>>
>>26644025

The OP of that thread is a wagecuck troll.
>>
how to become neet ? do i have to chop arm or something ? much help please
>>
File: 1447925096247.png (155 KB, 345x347) Image search: [Google]
1447925096247.png
155 KB, 345x347
What happens when everyone is NEET and no one works?
>>
>>26643857
Suffering is inevitable, and by avoiding the small suffering that comes from paid labour, you're effectively conditioning your mind to get inordinately upset about things of little consequence. I bet your frustrations and anxieties would be laughable to any other person if you posted about them honestly.
>>
File: youwishsaidthefish.png (344 KB, 640x450) Image search: [Google]
youwishsaidthefish.png
344 KB, 640x450
>>26644039
Maybe he is, maybe not. There are many like him who aren't trolls. We get about one post per day on here from a desperate NEET being kicked out or given a parental ultimatum, suddenly forced to confront his utter worthlessless and imminent ass-raping by reality.

I always enjoy those threads.
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 250x236) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 250x236
>>26644069
>nobody works
>no more NEETbux
>>
>>26644109
Normalfag you're not a robot get out reeeee
>>
File: 1454148985141.jpg (60 KB, 960x579) Image search: [Google]
1454148985141.jpg
60 KB, 960x579
>>26644109
These threads draw out the the worst ends of NEETs and Wagecucks. It's like watching the gorilla's at the zoo get in a shit flinging fight.
>>
>>26643857
>If your objection is that NEETs mooch off the government, well get over it, welfare has been proven to help the economy anyway
This is the only line where you grappled with what the issue is, and you tried to gloss over it.
Contrary to what you've told us to google, welfare doesn't help, or necessarily hinder, the economy. Money still goes into circulation.

See, everything you mentioned: working for 30-40 years, retirement savings, paying taxes, etc. - that's all contributing.
Social security is a good thing, don't get me wrong - it's society footing the bill for people who need that safety net.
The reason people hate neetcucks for it is because of both the attitude you're displaying, and because there is no clear motivation to get up and contribute.

So you'll understand the point I'm making, I'll slim it down for you: the people you listed as examples of people who don't work are people who have worked, or already have wealth, so they at least don't burden society unnecessarily.

I should point out, this argument doesn't discuss the quality of life between the two, or anything like that. All I'm saying is that people hate neetcucks because you're basically a parasite.
>>
File: 1455995320833.png (353 KB, 729x478) Image search: [Google]
1455995320833.png
353 KB, 729x478
What happens to the NEETs when social security runs out eventually?
>>
File: nazgul.jpg (80 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
nazgul.jpg
80 KB, 450x600
>>26644132
Sorry friendo, I'm here to stay.
>>
>>26643857
Do I still qualify as a NEET if I spend all day developing games that can potentially one day make money?
>>
File: image.jpg (556 KB, 992x1856) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
556 KB, 992x1856
>>26644151
>that's all contributing
>contributing
muh contributing to society
>>
>>26643979
>good looking
>reads finest literature
>makes 5 start breakfast
>works on crazy math problems
>volunteers
>gets laid
>invests welfare money
>is a well respected pianist in a lounge

kek
>>
>>26644216
As a NEET you are allowed to profit from how you choose to spend your free time as long as it is truly a free choice and no coercion is involved. Some NEETs choose to solve Fields Medal equations for $15k, others choose to study the market and investing, putting wagecuck's tax dollars to work and funding their lavish lifestyles.
>>
>>26644109
>Not just getting on welfare and housing

It's like they want to be wagecucks
>>
>>26644226
I legitimately can't tell if you're being ironic with that picture. I'll assume you're being serious.

I'm not saying that the only reason to live is to contribute to society. I'm saying that the reason people don't like neetcucks is because a lot of people DO contribute, and they dislike people who take, and give nothing back.

You see, nothing in the image is relevant, because it's not about the validity of the lifestyle choice, but rather what you're effectively doing, and why people don't like you.
>>
>>26644274
So it's jealousy then? Wagecucks butthutt that NEETs found an irl hack and are exploiting it?
>>
>>26644296
It's the crab bucket mentality, you will notice how the wageslave often claims to relish the idea of the NEET being forced to share in his misery.
The life of the wagecuck is a tragic waste indeed.
>>
>>26644296
>jealousy
No. As the original post I quoted pointed out, people who work generally end up living the same way, with retirement and all that.
Plus, most people not in a neetcuck's position is able to observe a neetcuck's life, and no matter what you or anyone else asserts, it's not usually a life of luxury.
Seriously, I work for welfare.
>limited funds
>reliant on bureaucracy
>usually despised for legitimate reasons on a societal level
There really isn't anything enviable.
I'm not asserting that people who work have a wonderful life, but it's better than being a neetcuck, with all the social and economic handicaps that come with it.
>>
>>26643979
kek, a shame your life is much more similiar to the right column. A slave to your PC addiction.
>>
>>26644343
I suppose it boils down to a fundamental disagreement on the philosophy of life.

The wagecuck appears to be more concerned about material possessions and what society thinks of him, and is willing to sell his finite time on this planet to the highest bidder.

The NEET on the other hand understands that our lives are finite and our time here is the most precious commodity. The NEET would rather every second of every day be his and his alone; he derives more pleasure spending his days as he sees fit, rather than trying to impress his neighbors with that new BMW in the driveway like wagecuck does.

The wagecuck lifestyle seems like a sad depressing treadmill of materialism and keeping up with the Jones', suffocated in debt and divorced by 45.
>>
>>26644474
The neet uses his precious and valuble time by performing tasks such as masturbation and playing video games. The neet also sleeps most of the day, a necessity to stave off the crippling depression he faces daily.
>>
>>26644474
Not the guy you're replying to but that's an extremely black and white view.
There are plenty of us who don't hate our jobs and don't care about keeping up with the jones'. I put roughly 2/3 of my income into savings because I live a frugal lifestyle and don't care about all that material bullshit. Hell I don't even have a smartphone nor do I care to get one and I'm a software dev.
I spent most of 2015 as a neet (well somewhat... living off savings and freelancing here and there) and it got pretty miserable real fast.
>>
>>26644264
Feel free to try. Do you think there's spare "housing" just sitting around for you to take?

Enjoy your homeless shelter.
>>
>>26644474
>fundamental disagreement
Ironically, I think we agree.

Let's unpack a little of what you wrote
>material possessions
But so are neetcucks.
You'll often find neetcucks asserting that they have a lavish lifestyle
>>26643979
And despite all logic, having lots of the taxpayers' money to throw around. Why bring this up if it's not important to neets?
Considering that material possessions include, and are not limited to: food, housing, etc. it's a pretty responsible thing to be concerned with.

>what society thinks of him
Most people do. Humanity is only successful because of community and society. Caring what others think is a mechanism by which people check their privilege behaviour and don't act in a way that is detrimental to the whole.

>willing to sell his finite time
Yeah, most of humanity, and any living thing, spend a lot of their time fending off starvation and other phenomena that will end their life.
At its most basic, it involves finding food and water, and being at a comfortable temperature.
Our world and society has evolved to the point where doing this means acquiring money, in which the usual and legal way is to work.
Again, something pretty responsible to do.

>The wagecuck lifestyle seems like a sad depressing treadmill of materialism and keeping up with the Jones', suffocated in debt and divorced by 45.
Look, I know this is a troll thread, and your arguments aren't serious, well thought out, or even logical, but you at least need to keep your brain-vomit on topic. I mean, if we're going to bring divorce into it, I could point out that neet women are not only singularly unpleasant, but also the only women that neetcucks are likely to get. If it makes you feel better, they're usually single mothers, so their neetbux are a little better.
>>
>>26643932
>Basically the NEET is no different than a pet rabbit in a cage. Neither has a job and is under the illusion of being free to spend their days as they please. Even if the cage door is left open, they would simply go back to their cage because they cannot survive on their own outside of the cage.
>>
wagies wagies mean and spiteful
we NEETs find your tears delightful
ranting raving talking crazy
saying NEETs are fat and lazy
don't you see you silly wagecuck?
slaving away for a few bucks
while your best years slip away
as you work day after day
to your boss' pockets fatter
do you think he thinks you matter?
of course he doesn't you clown
and I just can't help but frown
thinking of how your life's a waste
you work while your woman I taste
>>
>>26643932
Why would a neet wake up at 9am? Fail comic
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 284x177
>>26644614
This is a poetic masterpiece.
>>
>>26644614
Kek Wagies absolutely anally annihilated.
How can they recover from this?
>>
>>26644614

>to your boss' pockets fatter

should read "to make"

>>26644648
>>26644653

Thank you, friends. Being a NEET means I have plenty of time to practice writing poetry when I'm not doing something like studying philosophy or helping out local charities.
>>
>>26644614
wagies on suicidewatch as usual
>>
>>26644546
I went through a brief period of NEETdom after graduation. Never again. I'm happy now to have a well-paid and relaxed job. I actually have a pretty lavish lifestyle, unlike what all these troll posters claim.
>>
>>26644592
>You'll often find neetcucks asserting that they have a lavish lifestyle

Some NEETs choose to put their benefits to work for them, multiplying their NEETbux by several orders of magnitude in the market. Other NEETs are content to spend wagecuck's tax dollars just as soon as they get them on whatever they need or desire in the moment. What you don't understand is that the NEET has the luxury of making this decision, and whatever he decided is his choice and his alone. You may disagree, but it's not up to you, the NEET is the master of his own destiny.

>Most people do. Humanity is only successful because of community and society.

The NEET feels no obligation to society, he exists only to further his knowledge and understanding of his own self.

>Yeah, most of humanity, and any living thing, spend a lot of their time fending off starvation and other phenomena that will end their life.

This is no longer required in current year. The NEET has his basic necessities covered by wagecuck's tax dollars and he doesn't feel one bit guilty about it.
>>
File: 1455191011284.jpg (40 KB, 731x565) Image search: [Google]
1455191011284.jpg
40 KB, 731x565
wagecucks just project their unhappiness onto us
i legitimately have no interest in any job so even if NEET life becomes miserable, so would a working a job
sorry i want to make myself miserable later instead of now wagie
im assuming you want me to apologize
even tho i dont mean it :^)
>>
Part time master race reporting in. I have just as much free time as a neet without being limited to ramen and cookies for breakfast lunch and dinner. I make less money than a full-time wageslave but make up for it with extra free time and I still make decent money
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 283x178) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 283x178
>>26644698
This NEET is very unselfish with his time.
>>
>>26644739
>choosing to invest or spend is the sole privilege of the neet
Right.

>neet is master of his own destiny
That is exactly where you're wrong, neetcuck.
You rely on social security systems. This is why I'm convinced neetcucks live in constant fear.
IF the society you sponge off of, and hold in contempt, collectively decides that neetbux are gone, then there's literally nothing you can do about it. Like, at all. Ever. It is the exact opposite of being master of your own destiny. You literally live on sufferance.

>the neet feels not obligation to society
Which is exactly why people hate you. I've been over this.
>doesn't feel one bit guilty about it
Further reasons.

I really enjoy these neetcuck threads. Most of the neets I deal with know their place in society, but its always amusing to see a different type of bludger.
>>
>>26644739
>The NEET feels no obligation to society, he exists only to further his knowledge and understanding of his own self.
The neet furthers his knowledge by browsing anime image boards, video games and copious masturbation.
>>
>>26644810
You should start screenshotting these "My mom is kicking me out, I need a job, I'm 25 and have never worked" threads that we get almost every day.
>>
>>26644623
I'm NEET and wake up at 7 every morning.
>>
File: 1455869676410.jpg (53 KB, 497x499) Image search: [Google]
1455869676410.jpg
53 KB, 497x499
NEET here

Got myself diagnosed with severe autism, now I live the easy life on goberment monies without any worries. Welfare for autism is enshrined in law so they can't just take it away either;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism_Act_2009
>>
>>26644842
Honestly, neetcucks aren't worth the effort.
Although I'm hoping to stumble across these screencaps I saw once of some neet describing his life and how he made it happen. I can't remember exactly what he wrote, but one quote sticks out in my head where he's like "they WILL take care of me".
My sides were in orbit.
>>
>>26644810
>IF the society you sponge off of, and hold in contempt, collectively decides that neetbux are gone, then there's literally nothing you can do about it

Heh, keep dreaming wagie. It's more likely that countries bring in a Universal basic income before us NEET's get our neetbux taken away.
>>
>>26644810
>collectively decides that neetbux are gone

You clearly haven't studied history. Understandable though, as a wagecuck your free time is limited. The reality is that great societies and governments through the course of human history have all attempted to placate the masses in order to avoid uprisings and revolutions. The Romans had their bread and circus, and the modern West has their social programs. Our governments know that if anything happens to our welfare, there will be untold millions of protestors and rioters in the streets. The NEET understands this, he knows that he has society by the balls, and he exploits it to his benefit.

>Which is exactly why people hate you

Yes, wagecucks cannot fathom how NEETs can be happy and content without participating in legalized slavery. And this frustration causes the wagecuck great anger and hatred.
>>
>>26644889
>implying legislation can't be changed

Look, don't misunderstand, social security for people like you, who have disabilities that keep you from working and functioning normally, is a good thing.
You're lucky to live in an age where you weren't drowned as a child, or stoned and shunned as an adult. Society feels a moral obligation to look after you.

But yeah. Fingers crossed UK doesn't start to go under, or social security is first on the chopping block.
>>
>>26644810
>IF the society you sponge off of, and hold in contempt, collectively decides that neetbux are gone, then there's literally nothing you can do about it. Like, at all. Ever. It is the exact opposite of being master of your own destiny. You literally live on sufferance.

And tomorrow society could collectively decide to hate people with green eyes or people with a last name containing the letter "a", and there's literally nothing you can do about it. Society could do anything.
>>
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 1140x599) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114 KB, 1140x599
>>26643857
*slurp* thanks for the treat ragie wagies
>>
File: 1455480102113.jpg (88 KB, 638x478) Image search: [Google]
1455480102113.jpg
88 KB, 638x478
Well it depends on the person you are and what makes you happy. I for one would feel extremely inadequate if I weren't doing what I am doing right now. 21 in my 3rd year of a 6 year medical program.

As long as my USMLE is 230+, I have 4 publications (literally 5 page reports), do some clinical orientation crap at a teaching hospital one of these summers, and have a few good letters of recommendation I will get a spot in internal medicine around 26. 7 years of that and I can join an established practice or work 2 hospitals. Possibly getting my salary to 600k+ by 35. But not only that, I love this work and patients I see. Things are really looking up for me and I just thought I would share that.

Ill get a nice big house and something like an sl65 amg to drive around in. People unanimously will respect me and like me without having to put any effort in myself, and I can follow any hobby I want to without people judging me as weird or a waist of space.

So yea, i don't see myself being happy with the NEET lifestyle but that does not mean other people wouldn't be, and there is no reason for me to be prejudiced towards it.
>>
>>26644934
>implying legislation can't be changed

Anything could be changed. The government could decide tomorrow to kill every wagecuck, just for laughs.

Why do wagecucks have this delusional idea that they aren't in any way intertwined with the state or the economy? If society goes tits-up, your dead end job will not save you. You'll be in the exact same situation as the NEETs. Probably worse in fact because the NEETs have had years of preparation for living in isolation and eating moldy food whereas your gut-flora won't be able to tolerate the food of the brave new post-apocalypse world.
>>
>>26644901
Chop, chop, neetcuck. You're late for that meeting with your review board. You have been looking for jobs, right? If you can't document that, you're going to have your benefits cut again.
>>
>>26644889

Behold, he who has now become NEET, master of his own universe, sole proprietor of his time, owner of his fruits, slave to no one. Welcome, my brother.
>>
>>26644899
Wait, you really don't have an idea of how a capitalist economy works?
When countries struggle, they cut expenses and aim to increase revenue. Social security goes, because it's literally hemorrhaging money.

>clearly haven't studied history
Well I have a bachelor's degree in history, but that's not really worth arguing.
You have a point - societies that reached a certain level of wealth tended to placate the masses and provide on some basic level.

However, this is where it's clear you haven't studied history, as there are several example of the "millions" you've talked about being brutally crushed. Stalin dealt with it by executing trouble makers, opposing leaders... well, anybody he felt like really.

Neetcucks don't have power. See this is where neetcuck logic starts folding in, because neets will assert that they're the limited, clever bunch.
But then you seem to think that there will be millions who protest.

>great anger and hatred
I've actually explained why people dislike those who leech off society, so we're not going to run this particular mouse wheel.
Makes me miss the times where malcontents were exiled or executed.
>>
>>26644889
Congratulations, you will never be able to get off the dole now. You are going to spend the rest of your life in poverty.
>>
>>26645012
>mfw neetcucks will have their benefits cut so the government can afford to take in rapefugees
>>
>>26645012
Replying to this too
>>26644901

>>26644997
>if society goes tits-up
Yeah, false dichotomy little buddy.
There are things that can go sour beyond an apocalypse.
For example, a country could enter recession/depression and struggle to get out of the slump.
Government cuts unnecessary welfare programs.
Neet withers away.
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 291x172) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 291x172
>>26645004
>SSI disability
>work requirement

Pick one. You must be thinking of niggerbux. Interesting that you don't know the difference wagecuck, you're the one paying for it!
>>
>>26645018
The only route out of poverty is winning the lottery. Having a minimum wage job pushing trolleys at TESCO would leave me with LESS money than sponging off the dole.
>>
>>26645012
Well you keep waiting for that day, whatever helps you sleep better. Me? Well I'll keep enjoying your taxes and living comfy doing whatever i want.
>>
>>26643857
Damn, that's a lot of mental gymnastics you did there
>>
>>26645068
Or you could get an education and a well-paid job? That's what I did.
>>
>>26645076
>living comfy doing whatever i want
Like taking a vacation to Japan. Or buying that $10k battlestation. And that home movie theater set.

Or wait, you can't afford any of that?
>>
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 179x144) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 179x144
>>26645076
This is what wagecucks have been reduced to. Daydreaming about the collapse of western civilization just so they can get back at those pesky NEETs. What a sad depressing life that must be to live with suck anger. No wonder they project their misery onto NEETs!
>>
File: 1455738718833.jpg (47 KB, 315x451) Image search: [Google]
1455738718833.jpg
47 KB, 315x451
>>26645055
>For example, a country could enter recession/depression and struggle to get out of the slump. Government cuts unnecessary welfare programs. Neet withers away

Remind me, when was one of the worst global recessions ever? Oh that's right, it's RIGHT NOW

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Recession

And my bennies still haven't been cut. Checkmate, wageie
>>
>>26645076
Well, I'm not waiting for that day. Your existence is meaningless to me, so when I close this thread, I'll be pretty content with my life. Just as I was before opening it.

Better pinch those pennies anon! If you're clever, you'll have enough for that new computer part. Only 6 more fortnights before the next!
>>
>>26645098

A vacation to japan could be cheap if you want to just look at things. Less than 5 months bux. 10k battlestation why? Home theater for who? There probably aren't many real NEETs here but let me tell you, you'd be surprised about that luxuries you can afford for less than $200/m if you have the proper standards.
>>
>>26645098
>Like taking a vacation to Japan
Not interested in going there.

>Or buying that $10k battlestation.
Overpriced and a waste of money.

>And that home movie theater set.
And again, not interested and a waste of money.

Is that all you wagecucks have, your material possessions?
>>
>>26645098
>Like taking a vacation to Japan.

I fucking hate IRL Japs, they're ugly as fuck

>Or buying that $10k battlestation.

I bought an i5 with 16GB of RAM in 2013 and there's literally no reason to upgrade because Moores Law is dead.

>And that home movie theater set.

What? Why the fuck would I want a home theater for one person?
>>
>>26645116
Notice how I said "struggle to get out of the slump"?
Places like the USA and Australia did really well in the recession. They were able to bounce back. A year or two is not enough to cause macro-scale change.
I would use Greece as an example - their retirement pension was available at 45, and was based on the average of their last two years working life of income.
Do you think after their extended economic issues they're still paying that?

You're on the bottom rung, and could slip at any moment.
>>
Certain it is that _work, worry, labor_ and _trouble_, form the lot of
almost all men their whole life long. But if all wishes were fulfilled
as soon as they arose, how would men occupy their lives? what would
they do with their time? If the world were a paradise of luxury and
ease, a land flowing with milk and honey, where every Jack obtained
his Jill at once and without any difficulty, men would either die of
boredom or hang themselves; or there would be wars, massacres, and
murders; so that in the end mankind would inflict more suffering on
itself than it has now to accept at the hands of Nature.
>>
Why do people think NEETs are poor? I inherited 3 houses, I rent two out and live in the big one. Foxtons just moved into my area and my houses are going up in value faster than someone on 100k a year salary. I claim DLA because why not, it's not means tested. But that's just pocket money.
>>
File: image.jpg (203 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
203 KB, 900x900
>>26645179

Exactly right goy.. err I mean guy! True happiness can only be achieved through hard work! (working for me of course and lining my pockets). If it wasn't for job creators like me and willing slaves.. err I mean workers like you, society would collapse!
>>
>>26645200
Fuck your gay poetry, time for some old school rap Yo yo yo neet cucks ain't got no luck, staying home even though they grown. Living off mommy cause Tommy can't get enough rommy. Jerkin his dick to some ugly spic on his computer cause he has no future. When daddy dies the neet says goodbye cause now he works at gamestop oh fuck. The neet is weeping, wishing he was sleeping, can't afford tendies cause he has no spendies. He's finally home all alone, no one to see, no one to hold. The neet lays in bed, wishing he was dead, he closes his eyes, this is goodbye. NEETcuck sleeping, his alarm clock beeping, back to gamestop, there's no other stop

You inherited 3 houses retard, the average neet won't inherit 3 houses
>>
>>26645200
Your primary income is taxed, and goes into the economy from a self-generated source.
What you claim in benefits is completed covered by the tax you pay, and you live off of assets.

You don't leech. You just don't do much else besides pursue your leisure. Nobody begrudged leisure, only the attitude of people who contribute nothing.
>>
>>26645200
Some NEETs are poor, some NEETs are wealthy, and some NEETs are in the middle. What wagecucks don't understand is that each of these NEETs decide their own fate and control their own lives, unlike the wagecuck.
>>
The saddest part is that after 40 years of wagecucking your mind has broke and you can no longer switch off. You forget what it's like to just chill and take it easy. You develop PTSD and have to keep yourself busy with "projects" or else you start feeling the existential crisis looming.
>>
>>26645222

Trips czecked can't, disagree with trips

but I think people do begrudge the leisure rather than the attitude. most people don't have to interact with the attitude but just HEARING about a welfare queen throws hardworking Americans into a tizzy
>>
>>26645200
You're not a NEET, you're someone who gets passive income. The money you get is taxed.

Also, not like every NEET is inheriting houses
>>
'Autistic /neet/ here on the bux.

I know these threads are just wagies trolling wagies but i'll help calm you down a bit.

1. You won't get more than 600/month unless you're severely disabled, in the way you can't even feed yourself properly, in which case quality of life is not good.
(This is adjusted per country, so for example in australia this number can be much higher but it's still the same percentage according to expenses adjusted!)

2. If you go after welfare, that you pay into, one day when you are old and sick, you too will need to collect on something that is owed to you, because you have been paying taxes. Don't let shills use your emotions to make you demand things be removed that YOU created for YOU in the future.

3. This is just going to be me putting into perspective reality for people like me on 'the bux'.

I live with my sister who is also disabled and between us, offering ourselves no pleasures at all, we dont even eat out and both of us have inexpensive phones on pay as you go, we have to get internet with a limit and both of our laptops are very old, even saving it will take over a year to get a better PC for just one of us. We are left with maybe 40 a month in disposable, after food, rent (which we get government help for) etc. We will never go on holiday. Never have any kind of developed hobby. I will never be able to play good videogames and stuff. We also live in a bad area because it is made of housing for bad people like us.

I know this is all obvious but these threads are really suspicious and so is their frequency and stuff like that and they are full of false stuff.

I think it's just normies trolling normies really. real neets are too passive to be this vindictive, this is the kind of thing that was done to me at school lol'

NEETblocks
>>
>>26645256

This is why the term wageKEK is so apt. They have literally cucked themselves into believing that wage slavery is the only way to be a happy functioning member of society. And when the NEET comes along (like other great philosophers have in the past) and said "there is another way...", the wagecuck recoils and becomes visibly shaken and angry. It truly is a sight to see.
>>
>>26645256
Eh it's all a big confusing grey area with many subjective opinions.
Anyway, I'm heading off, because in the ultimate irony for this thread, I have work tomorrow.

Good night neets, both of the cuck variety and the ones who are lucky enough to support their own lifestyles!
>>
>>26645266
This is wagecuck copy pasta. NEETbux in the US (California) is $800/mo federal, $200/mo ebt, housing (state), utilities(state), cell phone(federal).
>>
>>26645283
Me too lol. Good thread thanks for participating.
>>
>>26645310
Now convert that to GBP and you get about the same figure as the post.
>>
>>26645346
You can't be a NEET in britcuckistan unless you're a rapefugee, common knowledge.
>>
>>26645369

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/health/7945785/Councils-pay-for-prostitutes-for-the-disabled.html
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 625x622) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 625x622
>>26645381
My god...

I am starting to get bored with wagecuck's girlfriend. Some diversity wouldn't hurt. At taxpayer expense, of course.
>>
>>26644226
>2013
Besides this being a repost, the neet who made this obviously has a good point. Both men choose to be greedy, yet the wageslave lives for material possessions and the neet lives for the simple pleasures of a free life. However, the true winner is the man who has a job he loves, making money and enjoying every minute of his life.
>>
>>26645232
NEETs are nearly always poor. Very few NEETs are trust fund babbies.
>>
File: baldlet.jpg (131 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
baldlet.jpg
131 KB, 633x758
>>26645369
He was referring to GOD BOY POINTS, GET OUT OF MY BOARD!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
>>
>>26643857
so you're saying you're a normalcuck and you don't belong here. okay, now leave this place is not for you you are not a robot you are not welcome here
>>
>>26643857
What people don't get is that the middle ground would probably be better for everyone, just get some proper money working 15-20h/ a week, enough to say you have a main occupation, enough money to be able to do something extravagant once in a while (like fly out to a qt you met online), enough time to be able to enjoy what money you have.

For a lot of people, having obligations structures their time, few people truly function well with no external structure at all. But "jobs" just take every aspect of your life over.

I am forced to work as my allowances and parents have run out, I try to find small, part-time jobs. It works best for me. I'm not interested in earning anyone's new plane.
>>
>>26645263
>NEET
>Not in Education, Employment, or Training

He is a NEET.
>>
>>26643924
>>26643948
>>26644025
>>26644109
>>26644345
>>26644521
>>26644569
>>26644605
>>26644731
>>26644837
>>26644897
>>26645004
>>26645018
>>26645040
>>26645098
>>26645215
>>26645266

God. This is great. A whole pile buttflustered wagies who are hurt, mad and upset

>hurt
>mad
>upset

Are you sure you want to spend your final day of """""""freedom""""""" getting your little wagie self BTFO and triggered?
>>
>>26646438
what's that? I don't speak happy normie. Maybe you should try facebook, because this place is not for you
>>
Hey it's that false flag wagecuck from that other thread. If you keep it up, I'll have to get your manager involved.
>>
>>26646520
In response to >>26646488
>>
>>26643857

The main difference these people have with neet losers is money.

They have enough to live comfortably, enjoy eating out at nice restaurants with friends, can afford a night out on the town, to own and maintain a new car, have their own house, can afford to eat and drink good food.

Meanwhile u faggots live on your parents computer, in their shitty basement, eating shitty tendies and drinking shitty cheap beer, with no social life or social outings.

But keep claiming it's an enjoyable existence, I'm sure it was for the first 6 months.. Then you realised what a failure you are.
>>
>>26645266
This is false. The more you contribute to SSI, the more credits you get. The more credits, the more you get if you get disabled. When I was first wagecucking, I could only get $500/month if I suddenly becsme disabled. 10 years later, I became disabled and finally won disability. Due to how much I contributed in and the amount of credits, I fet $1200/month.
>>
>>26643979
>doesn't know the difference between ensuring and insuring
I'm not even a wagekek, but whoever made that image is obviously not a NEET, as any respectable NEET would have studied English and grammar daily to achieve a high level of comprehension in the language, allowing them to be eloquent, poetic and accurate with their speech and writing.
>>
>>26643857

What country do you live in OP?
Here in my country you have to work atleast 3 weeks a year or the government cuts your money.
>>
Top fucking kek i love these threads
>NEETS make provocative post
>wagies get asshurt as fuck and try to defend their pathetic, pitiful lifestyle with a long ass explanation rife with insults and normie buzzwords
>no matter what they say, theyre inherently wrong; being a wageslave is an absurd way to live your life no matter how you look at it
>>
File: image.png (460 KB, 479x668) Image search: [Google]
image.png
460 KB, 479x668
being a neet has its flaws
i live in australia, get about $540 a month, don't pay rent/bills, only a phone plan and my food.
never feels like i got enough money. but i don't mind, price i pay to do what i want, when i want. and it's not always vidya and fapping. i read, i go on runs, i see my pals and i clean the house. help my mum when i can.

and then i look at others, and they're too wrapped up in themselves to notice their life pass by, not a second to be spared to realise who they are.

how would a person cope going in to retirement when for the past 4 decades, they have been breaking their back? i think they would lose their mind, and realise how empty and lonely life really is. and only then, when they're nearing death, would they finally come to terms with who they are, and by then, it would be too late to establish themselves.

but the price i pay is never getting those experiences others have. i will never eat at a fancy restaraunt. if i want a new pc, it'd take me a year of saving, i will always be alienated. i guess it depends on who you are. if you cannot stand an idle but comfortable life, and don't mind falling in to a state of melancholy, i suppose being a 'wagecuck' is good, but if you don't have anyone to answer to, and yearn for an easy but simple life, accepting resentment and hostility as symptoms of the 'neetlife"... well.

point is, we're all unique creatures.
>>
>>26643857
NEETS are depressed losers because unlike retirees, they never accomplished or earned anything, which accurately depicts, to society and themselves, exactly how worthless they are. In theory, a NEET could do something valuable with their free time to change this, but without the incentive to, I highly doubt it will ever happen more than a few very rare occasions. Even the poorest of wage cucks can claim to have contributed to civilization in some tiny way.
>>
>>26646820
>wagecuck makes neet post
>normies laugh at pathetic neets and normies troll normies pretending to be neets
>occasionally an actual neet drops by and is made happy by thinking all those "neets" are just like him, then goes back to fap to animu
>>
File: 1436347312204.gif (2 MB, 293x289) Image search: [Google]
1436347312204.gif
2 MB, 293x289
What I don't understand is the "If you're a neet your parents will think you're a disappointment but if you're a wagecuck they'll like you!" meme
I've had summer jobs and I'm currently in university with a 3.9 yet my dad has still said I'm a disappointment
Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.