[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
relationship greentext thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8
File: Snapchat-6814125585183465411.jpg (367 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-6814125585183465411.jpg
367 KB, 1080x1920
man fuck relationships
>be me
>seeing a girl, lets call her L
>anyways she had a huge crush on me ever since she first met me apparently
>followed me around and tried getting my bro to hook me up with her
>wasn't very interested in her cause she wasnt too attractive compared to the other girls i talked to
>later go to a party w my bro and just drink and get high af
>L is there too and its her first time drinking
>she drinks way too much so i end up having to take care of her and protecting her from the other horny rapists trying to get in her pants
>i put her in the bed and tuck her in
>she starts insisting that i stay
>me being a virgin at the time, tries to feel her up
>slide my hands down her pants
>soaking wet
>end up taking each other's virginities and i realize what i done the next morning
DM;HS
>anyways start seeing her cause she buys me food, takes me out on dates, occasional fuck
>eventually ask her out
>she has commitment issues apparently
>get kinda pissed off cause its a waste of time since i could be chatting up other girls but i choose to spend my time and effort on her
>anyways, i ask her to make her mind up soon and she agrees to it
fast forward to friday
>she usually works all week but she had friday off
>i ask her if she wants to hang out since i was free as well
>she tells me "maybe, i just want to sleep"
>okay, not a big deal ill just hang out with my bros today
>later messages me asking me if i want to hang out with her, her friend and this really fucking weird guy. we'll call him N.
>anyways, N is a cringey, greasy art school faggot who apparently fell in love with L at first sight and after 2 years asked her out
>she only sees him as a friend so she rejected him
>he still tries hanging out with her as much as he can even after that
top kek what a beta orbiter
>anyways she asks me to hang with them
>i ask why N's coming
>she replies because N wanted to hang out

will continue story if enough interest
>>
>relationship

Back to /soc/ you go, DYEL.
>>
No one gives a fuck, normal

Saged and thread hidden
>>
>>26643247

you sound like a cool enough dude to make the decision to skip that pathetic pseudo double date, anon

just date her on your own terms later

don't take my word on this, but i think she may be "testing" how much you like her (how threatened you fee) by bringing along this beta orbiter

yeah i know it's ridiculous but if you didn't like her chances are she isn't that great-looking and her options of bringing a better-looking male than you to threaten you with are next to 0
>>
>>26643307

>cool guy
>aware that men will take advantage of her and tries to protect her
>only protecting her so he can get in those pants later

OP is alpha af, a Chad-tier hardcore winner
>>
>>26643331

chad doesn't settle for something less than what he can get

he obviously settled for this chick, and i quote him

>wasn't very interested in her cause she wasnt too attractive compared to the other girls i talked to
>>
>>26643247
might as well, I'm bored. just don't tell me N steals your gf
>>
>be me in high school
>get told that 8/10 qt is really into me for some reason
>too scared to do anything so I ignore her
>a week later she corners me in a stairwell and asks me out
>stutter for at least a full minute before muttering "ok"
>we part awkwardly part ways
>guess we're going out now?
>don't know what to do now that I have a gf
>to scared to talk to her most days so I do a lot of hiding
>we eat lunch together maybe once a week and barely interact outside of that
>a month later she breaks up with me for obvious reasons
>relief

gfs are to much pressure
>>
File: Snapchat-8079052656562113378.jpg (676 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-8079052656562113378.jpg
676 KB, 1440x2560
Literally just getting in from a party with my gf. Surprisingly, we're pretty fucking sober.
>>
>>26643419

kek she looks like the TRIGGERED lady, except slimmer
>>
>>26643247
continue even though youre a normie
>>
>>26643419
Jesus, you two look like the most stereotypical Portland hipstershit fucks.
>>
>>26643419
Sup nu-male. Don't forget to prep the bull! ;)
>>
>>26643419
Vocaroo the sounds of your clinking and creaking glasses as you kiss
>>
File: Snapchat-201947650254881955.jpg (346 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-201947650254881955.jpg
346 KB, 1080x1920
>>26643307
Yeah I feel like she was trying to get me to chase her but I think it's stupid anyways.

Continuing...
>She replies because N wanted to hang out
>she asks again if i want to come
>text her "well N wanted to hang out with you right? he didn't ask to hang out with me so have fun ttyl"
>she replies seconds later obviously confused as to why her plan didn't work
>"lol whut"
>i ask her if somethings wrong
>"no, is something wrong anon?"
>no mmk ttyl
>she messages me back later asking if i was angry at her
>ignore her messages and open her snapchats and never respond cause im not in the mood

i feel like i should cut things off with her cause i dont understand why she would do something so stupid like that with me. like ive told her before i hate double dates cause it doesnt really give us room to breathe or any privacy really. plus i cant fuck her if we're on a double date.
im not jealous, im just really pissed off why she'd try to pull a stunt like that.
like is she not happy with me and the constant sacrifices i make for her?

>TL;DR: i meet a girl, fuck her, start seeing her, she tries to make me jealous by going on a group date thing with a guy i dislike. her plan backfires and im considering cutting things off because of said plan.

anyways robots, tell me about your relationships, your exes, your oneitis and all that other shit.

>inb4 normie ree get off this board
>>
>>26643528

oh man you already fucked up she knows she triggered you with her beta orbiter

best move would be to dump her manipulative ass and just bang a girl you truly like

don't know why you went for her in the 1st place
>>
>>26643528
>im not jealous

you sound incredibly jelly

>>26643552
>don't know why you went for her in the 1st place

hes lying
>>
>>26643451
I'll prep my bulldog for you
>>
File: IMG_2016-02-21 05.13.28.jpg (1 MB, 1439x1516) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2016-02-21 05.13.28.jpg
1 MB, 1439x1516
>>26643451
Forgot to post his cute bully face. He's not in the mood to cuck, it seems.
>>
File: 1449004079357.jpg (120 KB, 640x373) Image search: [Google]
1449004079357.jpg
120 KB, 640x373
>>26643571

lol did tiki mask next to you tell you to type that?
>>
>>26643360
maybe my standards of a cute girl are very high maybe thats one of my problems

anyways other than her big forehead, she has some very nice features.
shes an olympic swimmer, nice butt, small firm tits and a somewhat cute face.

alot of guys have tried going for her but im the only guy who she ever really started chasing desu.
her words exactly
>the moment i first saw you, idk i felt a bond between us and you were so comfortable talking to me too
>like usually guys come up to me and ask me what my name is and for my number but i said to myself "i need to get to know this guy"
>>
>>26643606

please go to this thread >>26643377 and tell the OP faggot that genetics is literally everything
>>
>>26643419
Literally has a foot for a face.
>>
>>26643528

She is shit testing you m8. Do what you do and don't fall for her tricks. You handle everything quite well, don't fuck it up.
>>
>>26643672

Who in their right mind doesn't tell a shit-testing bitch to fuck off? Who in their right mind wants a girlfriend full of shit?
>>
>>26643635
Post a pic of your gf right now.
>>
>>26643672
Thanks man. I try to follow my own intuition and gut feeling. I learned a lot of this through personal experience so I'm glad I can make use of when life was shitty for me lol
>>
>>26643606

You know what's worse, OP? Your jealousy will make her like you more...... Because apparently you care about her, and bitches who like you like that. Now she'll pursue you even harder.

The question is whether you wanna be in a relationship with someone who puts you through BS like this all the time. One night she'll return home drunk and tell you she "fucked some guy by accident". Do you want that? Do you want to be cucked by a girl who's classes below you?
>>
>>26643698
I do not go on the internet to cry about my gf. Sorry, we are different like that. Enjoy your foot.
>>
>>26643528
dude ur being petty, obviously jealous and acting like a 17 year old girl. you aren't a "cool guy" or a "chad" like other posts are saying. chad wouldn't make this thread or "sacrifice so much" a chick. you're actually just a dumbass that can't figure out his own insignificant relationship problem.
>>
>>26643528
Yeah so without knowing her or how she thinks, I can only guess.

>doesn't commit to going out with you
>wants to hang out with you and her friends
>knows that you don't like double dates
Sounds to me like she wants you to get along with her friends.

Honestly, I think you've been spending too much time on /r9k/. You're the first person this girl fucked, and it sounds like she's out of her depth.
I have a crazy suggestion - ask her if it's a double date or just hanging out.
>inb4 you weren't invited by orbiter
She invited you. You clearly wants your company.

I'll drop my example btw:
>girl is A, meet her through friends, instantly wanna fuck her
>she seems down
>get closer through hanging out all together
>have frank discussion about what we want - no relationships, just comfort and sex
>immediately after talk, contact drops off
>week goes by with me texting every now and then
>clearly isn't into it
>tries to get away with relaying her change of mind (which idc about desu) by sending it through a friend
>hellno.jpg
>take her aside, say "I've heard from X you're not interested, it's fine"
Bear in mind I have no intention of spending any time on her that isn't convenient to whatever else I'm doing.
>attempts to text me
>fuck that, can't be bothered
>talks about other dates she's been on within earshot, genuinely attempting to see my reaction

That's pretty much where I'm at now.
I feel kinda bad for this girl - I think she's used to using her body to get things in life: friends, attention, etc. She's from a crappy area, recently moved, and I think she's used to thirsty as fuck guys.
>>
File: 1453382625785.jpg (45 KB, 736x552) Image search: [Google]
1453382625785.jpg
45 KB, 736x552
you faggots actually replying and giving the attention the faggot op wanted are far worse then him.

Just another retard wanting to brag infront of a bunch of losers
>>
>>26643698
nah i've seen enough legendary threads where they get doxxed. not risking it.
>>26643707
Yeah, but she's pretty rich (drives a fucking Lexus at 18) and when she isn't emotional, she's chill.
Also, you can trust me when I say her car will be keyed and windows spraypainted if she cheats on me LMAO
>>
>>26643727
tl;dr
>I don't have a gf
>>
File: IMG_3738.jpg (502 KB, 1313x1588) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3738.jpg
502 KB, 1313x1588
>>26643583
Tbhfambloxfamsmh
>>
File: GfB.jpg (47 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
GfB.jpg
47 KB, 640x640
>>26643528
>im not jealous, im just really pissed off why she'd try to pull a stunt like that.

They all do this, fucking girls, its the worst. Her dream is that you and N will fist fight over her and the winner will have her.
>>
>>26643752

that's so passive-aggressively beta it hurts

you've lost my respect dude
>>
>>26643702

What you need to do is tell her to fuck off.
>>
>>26643769
She watches a lot of korean dramas cause she's a koreaboo but yeah, I think that'd be her ideal finale ending.
>>26643735
I already get along with her best friends. I'm generally chill and laid back with all her friends
>>
>>26643838
Wanting to spend time with you in her every day life is kind of how relationships are.
Are you interested in her?
>>
>>26643883
Yeah I'm pretty interested. She's genuinely honest about what she thinks and sweet. I just prefer the time we spend together to be about just us two instead of always going on group dates. I haven't been alone with her since late December on a date by ourselves so I've been a bit disappointed with the double dates
>>
>>26643956
I suggest when she asks you what's wrong, like in
>>26643528
you tell her exactly what you just told me.
Your feelings are valid, and what you've just said is the perfect thing to say in this situation.
>I like you
>we've been spending a lot of time with other people
>I would prefer to spend a little time with just you
In this way, you figure out if she's playing games, isn't interested, etc.
>>
Anyways, I'm headed to sleep now. My bro's birthday is today so I'm going to his party later.
Apologies and Thank yous to those who dis/like me for how I've been acting. It's just how I am, I'm not going to change how I do things. I'll just trust my gut instinct.
Night robots.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.