[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am a sage who can answer any question you have, specifically
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 6
File: bgnddffd.jpg (76 KB, 600x865) Image search: [Google]
bgnddffd.jpg
76 KB, 600x865
I am a sage who can answer any question you have, specifically about women. Free free to ask me questions pertaining but not limited to:
What women are attracted to and why
Why women behave in the way they do
What you can do to exploit woman's irrational desires stemming from evolution
>>
>>26643377

Here I will save you the trouble:

>What women are attracted to and why
Chad. Because he's hot.

>Why women behave in the way they do
Because they're opportunistic, selfish cunts who only follow their biological instinct to create the most genetically superior offspring they can.

>What you can do to exploit woman's irrational desires stemming from evolution
Money or chloroform
>>
>>26643404
Yeah but aren't you curious what behaviors specifically make him "hot"?
>>
>>26643430

his genetics make him hot

even when he pisses and shits himself that'll still be hot to girls

even if he were to say "yeppers, i shall just place that here, m'lady" and awkwardly puts his hand on her knee, that'll still be seen as sexy
>>
>>26643463
Ooookay is anyone NOT deeply in denial like this poor robot?
>>
>>26643377
tell me what i can do to" exploit a woman's desires stemming from evolution."
>>
File: 1452667694506.gif (778 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
1452667694506.gif
778 KB, 500x380
>>26643463
>yeppers, i shall just place that here, m'lady
>>
>>26643650

that's an authentic sentence said by a /r9k/ poster to a female he was dating, excluding the "m'lady" part
>>
how do I get a gf as an uglyfag?
>>
>>26643781

money or chloroform + duct tape / chains

jeffrey dahmer tried to make sex zombies out of his victims but unfortunately his research bore no fruit
>>
>>26643430
Height, jawline and muscles are not behaviors.
>>
File: 1443729094888.jpg (125 KB, 609x607) Image search: [Google]
1443729094888.jpg
125 KB, 609x607
>>26643748
no
fucking
way

well back to laughing
>>
>>26643830
I can confirm I saw it in a cringe thread. This dude wore a fedora to his date at the restaurant and kept saying euphoric shit until the girl literally ran away.
>>
>>26643816

yeah and OP is never a heterosexual

get out of /r9k/ and try to teach your BS PUA shit elsewhere, here is the home of the inexperienced virgins and even they know better than to trust faggots like you. i mean you'd have more credibility teaching on the street than on /r9k/.

do you even believe your bullshit, or are you desperately hoping it's true?
>>
>>26643850

>walks into restaurant
>please handle m'lady's coat with great care
>>
>>26643574
Learn and exhibit the behaviors primates make when they consider themselves to be in the dominant position. Specifically, take up lots of space and make lots of noise. There's much more nuance to it than that but that's the gist of it. Women do go for money, yes, but that's just a shortcut to acquire men of status. If you can make everyone in the room like you while making lots of noise and taking up lots of space, even the most attractive of women will fall for you.

>>26643781
Being an "uglyfag" has little to do with it. Women seek social standing, height, strength, and confidence in general. At least a couple of these you can effect. Refer to the above for social standing, and I can go into further detail about that. Confidence is something you'll have to work out for yourself, but I have tips. Viewing yourself as an "uglyfag" doesn't help.
>>
>>26643864

it honestly sounds like YOU'VE never been outside

the only girls who "dont care" about the before mentioned, are usually bottom of the barrel in looks, personality, and cashflow. You will get cucked hard
>>
>>26643888
literally pigs do that all the time, faggot

you will also get cucked hard regardless of what you look like, unless of course you're the top 5 percent looks-wise and penis size wise
>>
A man will have sex with any good looking woman, whether she is unemployed, illiterate or a CEO - it doesn't matter. He must then charm her and show that he isn't a beta etc.
A good looking woman, on the other hand, just needs to decide that she will have sex with him, and they will have sex.

What is this called?
>>
>>26643893

people who come here and cry that they have the 10/10 looks but shit personality and ask why they still got cucked by a female are the same people who love cats and are enraged when cats go to another person for food
>>
>>26643816
You're delusional if you don't acknowledge the attractive women men of power have irrespective of their looks. Status symbols that money can buy are quick and easy shortcuts that women have learned to associate with social standing, but there's more to it than status symbols.

>>26643864
It's not PUA. I do not advocate PUA. I am simply a humble truth seeker who has came across some compelling facts. I used these facts to love my virginity at the age of 25, prior to which I was a beta perma-nerd-virgin. How telling is it, though, that I am here offering the most powerful thing anyway can ever have, knowledge, for free, and you are refusing it.
>>
>>26643908
I fail to see your point. Pigs do it so therefore I'm wrong?
>>
>>26643940

well thank god ive never claimed any of that bullshit you are spouting

but you are insane if im going to vie for the attention of an unattractive woman when I "could be" attractive in other ways. women are just spoiled retards.
>>
File: 1455305668265.png (110 KB, 229x261) Image search: [Google]
1455305668265.png
110 KB, 229x261
>>26643940
>dat projection

2 seconds
>>
>>26643961

even as a man of power you still aren't hot and you still can't satisfy her

she will cuck you

don't have looks? your options are money or chloroform. pitiful faggots who seek a female to "love" them might as well go look for the holy grail or noah's ark
>>
>>26644030
http://www.businessinsider.com/2009/1/study-rich-men-give-women-more-orgasms?IR=T

I'm sorry if this does not fit with the typical robot narrative. Don't blame me I'm just a truth-seeking messenger.
>>
>>26644055

Aren't people who believe that orgasms can be measured and scientifically reported truly adorable? Aren't people who believe articles of self-reported bullshit truly adorable?
>>
>>26644074

>I'm a gold-digger.. Jee I wonder what I should say when they ask me if I cum more with my sugar daddy..

>I'm a rich faggot with a trophy wife who probably cucks me. But I have enough money to pay for a BS article. Jee, I wonder whether I should tell them the truth, or lie that rich men have it better!!! Hard choice!
>>
>>26644055

>Rich men give women more orgasms
>It isn't stated that the RICH MEN THEMSELVES give women more orgasms
>Just that they [GIVE] their women more orgasms
>Could be they pay for black bulls to fuck them properly
>Naughty Pepina Smirking.png
>>
>>26644074
What does "self-reported" mean?
Furthermore if you ask thousands of couples a battery of questions, including: "How much does your male partner make?" and, "How frequently does he give you orgasms from intercourse?" without context, they will have no idea what the study is about and therefore will not know how to bias their answer. Any trends that arise from this questionnaire would be compelling. If you still don't understand this basic statistics then I'm just going to have to assume you're so rooted in your ideology to protect your ego that you can't be reasoned with.

>>26644093
>Actually thinking rich people will pay for an article that proves rich people give more orgasms.
Give it up.
>>
>>26644165

I get paid to do surveys so don't try to prove shit with your silly little article from 7 years ago that was based off a portion of the Chinese population.

>in-depth interviews about their personal lives, including questions about their sex lives, income and other factors

if you can't put 2 and 2 together, then you're fucking retarded.
>>
>>26644165

>women never lie about orgasms

kek
>>
File: FGDRDSDF.jpg (402 KB, 626x800) Image search: [Google]
FGDRDSDF.jpg
402 KB, 626x800
How do I get a teacher gf?
>>
>>26644165

>how much money does your husbando make?
>FEEFTY MEERION

>how much time does he make you cum?
>ruh-roh. dis answer supposed to be bigga numba since he make-a da moar money right? I PUT BIGGA NUMBRAR

>or if the orgasm question is first
>oh he no make me cum as much

>and how much does your husbando make?
>HA! HE NO MAKE ME CUM A ROT SO ITS PROBABRY BECAUSE HE DONT MAKE ENOUGH MONREY!
>>
>>26644283

teachers are shit-tier gfs / wives

>source: every single mom i've ever known
>>
>>26644262
>Statistics isn't real. Any evidence against my ideology is false and will be strawmanned. I already know everything in the universe so thank god no new facts can ever touch my fragile, fragile ego. Rich women are part of a conspiracy to lie about their orgasms relative to everyone else as an attempt to fool posters on a navajo basket-weaving forum.

>>26644236
You're saying that from the perspective of someone who already knows what the study is about. You have no idea what the other questions were and how many they were. I bet that you would find yourself amongst the "retarded".

>implying being from 7 years ago changes anything, effectively a useless ad hominem fallacy
>implying being Chinese changes anything, another ad hominem
>>
>>26644165

People lie like crazy on those questionnaires, m8.
>>
>>26644301
They're also the same whores who lied to you growing up and taught you useless and inaccurate information

Who thought that putting them in charge of developing minds was a good idea?
>>
>>26644325
>>26644327

Can't tell you how many times I've been a "single, 20 year old college girl" just so I can unlock a survey :D
>>
>>26644283
Be attractive around teachers.
>>
File: ihihih.jpg (67 KB, 540x534) Image search: [Google]
ihihih.jpg
67 KB, 540x534
>>26644283

Have a good personality around teachers, I'm sure it'll help!
>>
>>26644327
My god does no one on this board understand statistics? You have to isolate a reasonable bias that would be skewing the rich data as opposed to everyone else. Yes, everyone knows people lie all the time. You go in fully expecting huge, huge amounts of lies. Your argument demands an explanation for why rich women are lying different from everyone else.
>>
>>26644325

>A survey on deceptive gold-digging chinks sluts and chinklet dicklets proves anything

anything to do with an asian man's wife telling anyone she gets any kind of orgasms is clearly lying holy fuck how retarded are you?!?
>>
>>26644373

Bro asians count quarter and half-orgasms too.

>Ai getto da quartar orgasmu!
>O aya getto da harf! Mai hasbando dick 3 whole inches!
>>
>>26644369

>rich women
>in china

:DDDDDDDDDDD

just quit already dude, you're ridiculous defending that BS article
>>
>>26644373
see
>>26644369

moot blox blox blocking moot fuck you moot is that enough content?
>>
>>26644400
see
>>26644392

its not moot btw its hiroshima now
>>
>>26644416
Yeah I saw that already. There's literally not an argument being made. Is that what you wanted me to see? A post with no argument? Very compelling.
>>
>>26643377
Why do some woman want to feminize me into a trap/crossdresser ?
>>
>>26644369

This statistic doesn't prove shit. It's as retarded as the "ice cream causes death by drowning" conclusion, or the "pirates lowered global warming" conclusion.

Could've been any other factor that caused more orgasms. And since the researchers were able to "link" money and orgasms, that means questions must've been very tightly based around these 2 factors, which makes the survey-taker highly aware of the purpose of the survey (implying it wasn't stated in the beginning like a lot of surveys).

You don't know how the questions were asked, in what order or formulation. Could've been questions that didn't ask you to point out specific numbers, but degrees of agreement with a statement..

Like I said this sounds like pseudo-science at best. In the first case it's a highly-biased self-fulfilling prophecy kind of study where the goal to discover a positive correlation between salary and number of orgasms is forced. In the other - someone pulled out a connection between salary and number of orgasms out of their ass and called it a discovery.
>>
>>26644457
What are your physical characteristics?
>>
>>26644457

What's your relationship with her?
>>
>>26644490
There's no question there's no direct causation between money and orgasms. Money did not even exist when female attraction was evolving. To dismiss this correlation is foolish, however. It clearly shows you can increase your likelihood of giving sexual pleasure to women by earning more money, and I'm sorry for you if you think there's some Chinese conspiracy that all wealthy women are systematically lying so much as to skew data that would fool researchers, who are well aware of response bias and how to deal with it.
>>
>>26644495
>Physical characteristics
Sorry but- what do you mean by that?

>>26644506
Well thankfully it's just one girl, but i've been with this girl for 4 years (Not girlfriend) and she just randomly came out of the blue to me about wanting to crossdress with me and what she'd make me wear and such
>>
>>26644525

>caring about women's pleasure

what are you a beta cuck or something

faggots who care too much about pleasing their women do literal cuck shit like let them fuck niggers and such

a society catering to women is a cuck society doomed to cease existing
>>
>>26644684
This whole retarded tangent was brought on because some delusional robot with the ego of a snowflake wanted to justify his inaction by choosing to believe that women will never, ever be attracted to him no matter what he does. I was simply showing that being rich is enough to make women genuinely attracted. Aside from your accusation, I pretty much agree with you. The west was clearly doomed once they bought into the tradition of lifting voter restrictions.
>>
>>26644718

Hmmm women might be attracted, but it will never be GENUINE. This is where I think you might trigger a lot of /r9k/ posters, anon.

A lot of us don't like women precisely because they're able to sell their soul and flesh, it's hardwired in their nature, and this is what makes us doubt whether they have souls at all.
>>
>>26644718

it's not about me you faggot, it's a universal fact that both men and women first and foremost look at your physical appearance

and while it's true that women can "look" past your looks because there's other ways she can benefit from you, like mooching off your money or taking advantage of your status to achieve her own selfish goals, the same doesn't hold true for men because women AREN'T BIGGER THAN THEIR VAGINAS AND THEY ARE UNABLE TO OFFER ANYTHING OTHER THAN THEIR VAGINAS BECAUSE ITS LITERALLY THEIR ONLY ASSET
>>
>>26644994
It is genuine, but it is also fleeting. By your words I take it you seem to think I am not a robot myself. I'm 26 and would probably still have been a virgin by now had I not specifically set out to change that fact by learning the information I'm trying to share today. I, too, dislike women, but know that I know precisely how they work, down to the last detail, they are just like fruit ripe for the taking.

>>26645022
>it's a universal fact that both men and women first and foremost look at your physical appearance
>it's a UNIVERSAL FACT THAT WHAT I BELIEVE IS TRUE. HAVE YOU NOTICED MY CAPS LOCK?

Women have very little to gain from an attractive male. If at any time you're considering your understanding of human nature, you must first ask yourself how it makes sense evolutionarily. Obviously men seek attractiveness because females are walking baby incubators, and that requires a healthy body. True, it helps if the man is attractive, because then he can stick around and take care of the baby. But what's even better than that is if he can pay for 10 people to care for and protect the baby around the clock. Why are you screaming in caps lock what women have to offer as if that's relevant at all to the topic at hand? Women are genuinely attracted to things other than looks. You no longer have any excuses. Acceptance is the first step to change. Deal with it.
>>
>>26645198

you're absolutely retarded, men's looks is all that matters. how a man looks is an indicator of the greatness of his genes. no woman lusts after an average-looking fella. she wants the best genes for her offspring.

i don't know what kind of retarded confidence preaching you're into, but i bet my ass you've never even tried to approach chicks before you turned 25 or however old you claim to be, and then one day decided to try it out and it worked because as it turns out, you're not a bad-looking fella yourself.........
>>
Be tall, be intelligent, be /fit/, be handsome, be funny, be white, be social
>>
>>26645236
All you're doing is literally repeating yourself. Nevermind, this board is absolutely pathetic. I came here to share knowledge, not bullshit, personally earned knowledge that made me not a robot anymore, and all you faggots can do is accuse me of "confidence preaching" or wahtever the fuck, without even considering my arguments. I've already stated multiple times that women are attracted to money and specific physical characteristics, but you're too fucking weak-minded to consider ever growing out of your pathetic ass position. You deserve exactly what you're getting right now, and it has nothing to do with your looks.
>>
>>26645363

>I've already stated multiple times that women are attracted to money and specific physical characteristics, but you're too fucking weak-minded to consider ever growing out of your pathetic ass position.

>>26645022
literally this post

you're beyond retarded and if you're so not a robot, then what the fuck are you still doing on /r9k/ and not using your newly-found meme powers

get lost faggot and never come back
>>
>>26645363
>>26645383
Oh and one more thing. My face is fucked up from when I was attacked and bullied as a kid, and I'm extremely scrawny and pale.

I came back to /r9k/ because I was bored, but I didn't realize I was in the company of completely worthless, helpless pissants such as you. I'll gladly leave forever if it means being rid of giant limp-wristed fags like you who wallow in their own shit.
>>
>>26645441

jokes on you its only me whos attacking you

the rest of /r9k/ are as pathetic hope-fags as you, even worse

half the board will lick shit off a 300lbs girls ass just to be able to lick her clit and possibly fuck her, the other half is too busy posting tfwnogf pathetic feels

only a tiny-ass part of posters here aren't deluded to the fact that literally all that matters is looks
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.