[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Looking for a robot roomie. Location: spokane, wa Age:20-30
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 7
File: 1453252687882-r9k.jpg (86 KB, 1024x575) Image search: [Google]
1453252687882-r9k.jpg
86 KB, 1024x575
Looking for a robot roomie.
Rent:free
Recently got a good amount of money, enough to sustain a god tier NEET life indefinitely. Renting a 2 br 1500 sq ft apt in spokane and need someone to be a NEETfriend with me. Ill pay everything and buy enough food for 2 people. You can use my stuff Im getting a big ass tv with ps4/xbox one and have a decent car we can have NEETadventures in.

All I ask is you cant have a job or gf, I won't have either and don't want a secret normie rubbing it in my face. Must like anime and gaming and drinking. If your serious reply and well skype to see how to get this done. If your far away ill get you a bus ticket out here and pick you up.
>>
>>26607723
Tfw you are Canadian, this would be an opportunity of a lifetime for me
>>
>>26607723
>tfw wanted to move to Bundyland for a long time now
>tfw this is bait
>tfw replying anyway
What if we're closet wageslaves, and tell you we're going to the anime store when really we're going out to work? Can wageslaves be non-normies?
>>
If you don't mind me asking how much did you get? And what about a part tine job less than 20 hours a week to just have spending money
>>
File: 1454545845966.png (60 KB, 146x180) Image search: [Google]
1454545845966.png
60 KB, 146x180
>>26607723
>NEETadventures
fucking lost
>>
>>26607723
2 years a NEET, sounds like the opportunity of a lifetime
>>
>>26607813

I could handle someone working a little if they wanted spending money but it cant interfere with my NEETdom. Obviously I'm friendless and that's what I'm looking for, someone to hang with so I don't want you doing a 40/hr normie schedule.
>>
I feel like you are going to get sick of who ever it is being cooped up with some one for that long
>>
>>26607877

You could get great discounts if your roommate works part time at Gamestop, a liquor store or a fast food place that serves tendies. Should make that a requirement.
>>
>>26607942
But I dont think money is the issue here, OP should interview local homeless people to chop up into soup
>>
File: 1412927137817.jpg (129 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1412927137817.jpg
129 KB, 750x750
>>26607723
So you're looking for a wife.
>>
>>26607817

I'm not sure exactly but it will be a guarunteed 800k+. My mom died and I'm splitting a 1mil life insurance policy with my sister and we are selling the house(which I was living in). The realtor said that should go for at least 700k to as high as 900k (southern california) and I have 1k/month in dividends from stocks my grandpa bought in my name. I looked at the rent for a nice 2bd apartment in that area and I can get it dirt cheap @700 mo.
>>
I mean it's a win-win, if it's legit I can NEET it up with a bro or if he's actually a serial killer and wants to cut me up and eat me, I want to die anyway.
>>
>use to live in spokane years ago
>want to move back to washington really badly
>this thread
>>
>>26607990

Close but absolutely no roasties will be accepted. Given up on that but this is not going to be for buttsex. Im a legitimate loser that got sort of lucky and honestly want someone equally sad to hang out with. We won't be taking trips to europe or sailing yachts but we can pretty much do anything a wageslave could afford while maintaining neetdom.
>>
>>26607990
Yes. I want a sissy anon wife.
>>
How do you feel about pot? It's a take it or leave it thing for me, but if you wanted, I could provide copious amounts, or none at all. Your call.

I also like all of those things, but you'd have to deal with me playing music and stuff. Thoughts, Anon?
>>
>>26607723
Damn that looks comfy. I want to move into the city and get a nice place like this, maybe Miami or something.
>>
Op is trolling for boipucci.
>>
File: Cabin-16-Front2[1].jpg (2 MB, 1500x1090) Image search: [Google]
Cabin-16-Front2[1].jpg
2 MB, 1500x1090
>>26608030

Why rent an apartment instead of buying a comfy house on the outskirts of town?
>>
File: f99aceaa56284937449c4b29d22ca421.jpg (205 KB, 1280x1498) Image search: [Google]
f99aceaa56284937449c4b29d22ca421.jpg
205 KB, 1280x1498
>>26608114
During my neet years I always dreamed of something like this.

Well I live on the opposite side of the country, so that sucks. Sounds like one of those too good to be true things anyway.

Good luck on your search.
>>
>>26608134

I have always wanted to try it but like I said nofriends. I like the stoner type music from what I heard and dont mind if you smoke. How would you get the weed without a job or connections? Or are you already from that area?
>>
Are you okay with black people?

this is comment original
>>
>spokane

HA HA HA you live in spokane

nothing is worth living in spokane
>>
>>26608159

Thought about it. Might buy a house depending on how expensive it is and if my neetfriend would be down, but all I did was look up cheap places to live after this happened and chose spokane. I may be relocating from the apartment to a house in the area but the roomie would be coming with. I know it's a lot to ask a fellow robot of to trust me but I just want someone to get to know and explore the area together with. Also I know this sounds like a gay thing but I promise it is just so I'm not by myself. My mom was the only person I ever had contact with.
>>
>>26608290
He must be, he's living in motherfucking Spokane
>>
I'm 21yo NEET, I live in Germany

I'm friendless and never had a gf

I don't want friends, but having 'one best friend' who you can be totally comfortable around and really show your true self to would be the only option I would consider if I had to have a friend

I dream of your lifestyle, honstly the rich NEET life would be by goal in life.

First things people tend to notice about me, appearance-wise, are my small frame, my skinny body, thick eyebrows. Once they get to know me they tend to notice my dull and unemotional behavior. It stems from reduced affect (a disorder relatated to my schizoid personality disorder). But just because I give off that impression doesn't mean I'm not sensitive and thoughtful about what others think. I just have a hard time showing strong emotions like happiness and affection.

Other things I'm willing to admit:
I'm generally not depressed. I like being alone and am not the kind of person who posts endlessly on here about how lonely he is. I like being alone.

I've browsed 4chan since I was 14 and have been browsing at least once imageboard almost everyday since then

I sometimes have periods lasting weeks or months where I strongly fantasize about becoming a trap. But those periods come and go and when I don't have them I think to myself it'd be a pretty awful idea. If I was rich I would probably still do it just because I wouldn't have to really care being employable or about what others think.

In my ideal world I would never have to leave my apartment ever again.

I would have to make a skype account if you're interested. I think I would be able to get a green card if we pretended to have a gay marriage. Doesn't have to be real, I'm mildly bisexual but only in the sense that I get off on being dominated, doesn't matter if it's female or male
>>
>>26608290

Yes I'm not one of the racist neets from
/pol/ and realize I cant be picky. As long as your one of the docile ones thats autistic and friendless
>>
what about travel? If u got mulas and no reason to be held down why not just go travel? and ask for a traveling advenenturererr. I would be so down to get motorcycles and just go all the way up the coast + maybe more ambitious tip to tip south america to alaska / canada
>>
>>26607723
How many times a day you jerk off?
Any drugs?
Do you play diablo 3?
>>
Sounds great OP but nobody has asked the right question. Why are you neet? Is it autism? If it is, then are you the psycho autist type like adam lanza or just really awkward type?

Also, were you living in spokane before you moved into this apartment?
>>
>>26608443
not op but im a NEET because I'm just too lazy to do anything because I don't know what I want to do with me life
>>
>>26607723
Come live with me fampai instead of going to spokane. I got a pretty comfy place and could use a roommate.
>>
>>26608356

Do you speak fluent english? Also I am not gay in any way but don't mind if you jerk off to trap shit as long as you don't crossdress or bring home guys. I wouldn't want to do a fake gay marriage to risk losing half my neetfunds but I think there are other ways to be a citizen? I don't want to risk my only friend being deported though.
>>
>>26608443
Not OP. but I'm betting inheritance.
>>
File: robo.jpg (530 KB, 1593x1080) Image search: [Google]
robo.jpg
530 KB, 1593x1080
>mfw I would love to take OP's offer but I don't like anime or drinking

I can learn to like it. Pls OP
>>
>>26608443

Im neet because my mom let me (dad is remarried and he gave up on me after highschool) I'm not a violent or sick autist I just never was motivated to try and find work since life was comfy and as bad as it sounds I knew mom would take care of me in the will when she eventually died.
>>
>>26608553
LOL I love all of that except I still have a GF atm - not like a gf would stick with a neet for long. I'm not a normie but used to be a good faker. I actually lured her into my NEET lair and trapped her
>>
I'm down, OP. If all else fails I'll find a way to get to California and jump off the Golden Gate Bridge..
>>
This is tempting, but risky. I would have to drop my job and mortgage, basically ten years for nothing. So if you decided to kick me out I'm screwed. Not to mention you might be a damn psycho. Otherwise a sweet deal for someone with nothing going on in their future
>>
>>26607723
I'd do this but I'm too much of a normie. Oh well, my mom is an ok roommate anyway.
>>
>>26608520
Yes my English is fluent and excellent (I know a bunch of grammar mistakes in my post earlier don't give that vibe, but eh, whatever.) My accent is also not very strong, at least I tend to believe so.

I'd never "bring home guys" since I probably wouldn't ever leave the apartment. I never dated before either, so don't worry about it.
>>
>>26608598
how fat iz u fampai?
>>
THIS IS A POST

TO GET THEM CUTEBOYS

BOYPUSSY
AHOY
>>
>>26608676

Im looking for exactly that. I know I have nothing but vidya and anime and alcoholism in my future and want someone who has come to that same conclusion. People who want to do something with their lives add too much drama and stress when it doesn't workout. Just want someone else who wants to be comfy but a loser and is cool with that lot in life.
>>
>>26608733

Not fat or smelly. I have a skinnyfat thing going on. I dont eat very much but what I do eat is always shitty. Either way more food for the roomie. I have nothing against having an obese roommate either because i want someone who has given up.
>>
>>26608800
>People who want to do something with their lives add too much drama and stress when it doesn't workout. Just want someone else who wants to be comfy but a loser and is cool with that lot in life.
Honestly sounds like me

Do you wanna play some faggy phone MMORPG called Iruna together? I'm already high level in the game and can show you the ropes pretty quickly
>>
>>26607723

Neet autist here. I live in idaho right now and my parents are hinting I might get the boot soon. MonkdLuffy227 on skype chat me and we'll talk. I have about 2k from random shit. If this is for real I would be down to leave tomorrow.
>>
>>26608863
jesus, you must have had terrible parent's. Go get some psychiatric help anon.
>>
>>26608957

Hitting you up right now friend
>>
Whoever takes this offer, before ending up dead in OP's car trunk film a jewtube series so we can lul at your neetventures plz.
>>
tfw OP is now moving in with some Idahofag and I missed a golden opportunity to live the NEET lifestyle of my dreams

why can't I just win the lottery, fuck i hate this planet
>>
Holy shit OP's pic is comfy as fuck, I would love to live there.
>>
>>26609193
just give up that boypussy anon and you can!
>>
i was thinking about something like that early today

the only thing i wanted in life is have a small house or apartament and live with someone nice that would play and talk to me every now and then. We could spend the night making some sort of project or studying and discussing interesting subjects, maybe try to sing or play video games, we could just be alone and don't talk at all, spend time mindlessly looking at the window or a empty room, get mad at each other, drink tea, cook, complain about the weather, play board games, do everything

i don't even need something sexual, i don't even care if the person with me is some sort of normalfag and have a gf and social life, i just want to spend time with someone, is so ridiculous as it seems to be a dream so distant and inaccessible i can't even believe this might somehow be reality to someone

maybe just have a friend that i could talk at least once a week would be enough. fuck this shit
>>
>>26609380
where are you from anon?
blox
>>
>>26609435
i am a brazilian desu
>>
I live in New York, OP. Will you be willing to pay for my Greyhound ticket?
>>
OP here I (think) have found someone. If he shows up then Ill post videos of us neeting it up in the near future whether you want to see it or not. If he disappoints Ill make another thread but hopefully that won't be the case. Sorry any robots that got here late
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.