[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
qt isn't qt anymore, sad times incoming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5
File: 1453079309496.jpg (560 KB, 776x1054) Image search: [Google]
1453079309496.jpg
560 KB, 776x1054
I don't know what to do. I literally feel like shit right now and don't know if continuing it is worth it or sensible.
So to keep it short, here's a greentext of the whole situation:

>be me
>be 17
>soon to be adult
>met a girl a few months ago
>true qt
>8/10, no kidding
>we have a fun relationship
>she seems nice, we have fun conversations all day long
>as weeks pass, we become a couple
>life is good, I feel like a king, I'm constantly improving and now this - a true qt hooks up with me
>one day, we meet up with a group of friends
>we talk, shits and giggles, normal stuff
>then she starts shitting on the right-wing politics in our country, spouts liberal leftist shit like a retard and states that she supports the leftist parties
>also says anti-traditionalist, feminist bullshit
>went from 8/10 to 2/10 in an instant
>act like it was fun for the rest of the evening
>don't talk to her for a week, evade contact with her
>when finally confronted, tell her that "I have to sort things out in my life and I don't want to be a burden"
>tfw can't see her as attractive in any possible way anymore and she thinks we will still hook up, meanwhile I want to be with her, but my mind completely rejects the idea

Help.
>>
>>26607910

Is she actually a slut? If not then why in fuck's name do you care? Women are retarded and just follow whatever their partner thinks, you should've stood your ground.
>>
>>26608008
She's not a slut, but she's full of tumblr and feminist stuff.
>>
>>26607910
You have let the hella ebin fuckin rightist pol-tier memes of 4chan infect your mind. Congratulations, you ruined your chance at happiness because you care more what neckbeards on 4chan think than actually being in a relationship.

Goddamn you are the easily the stupidest person I've seen on this board.
>>
>>26608066
It's true. Who the fuck cares what her ideology is when you are fucking the shit out of her. If it bothers you so much, keep her around until you find someone else, but to actively give up free sex is the most beta thing ever.
>>
>>26608053

All women are basically 'feminists', it sounds like you're taking this all too seriously.

Generally you want a girl who doesn't really have outspoken political views at all.

If she likes you enough she will eventually just submit and adopt your views, that's how girls are.
>>
>soon to be adult
Enjoy your ban, update us when you are actually an adult.
>>
Underage, enjoy your ban kiddo

Did you think the 18+ thing was a joke?
>>
>>26608066
This. OP you are a retard.
>>
>>26608066
I just feel more obligated to respect my country and ancestry than her. And she doesn't respect those values.
>>
>>26608185
What the fuck have your country and ancestry ever done for you?
>>
File: 1441939332897.gif (2 MB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
1441939332897.gif
2 MB, 240x180
>being this much of a cuck

if her having opinions different than /pol/'s ruins your attraction to her, then you should leave her and kill yourself
>>
>>26608245
I have a game.
My ancestors just 4 or 5 generations ago saw the downfall of my country. Then they spent 123 years and 3 generations of blood to get independency again.
The previous two generations were fighting for its independency during WWII and against communism.
Which country is it?
>>
File: 1454808869893.jpg (26 KB, 498x412) Image search: [Google]
1454808869893.jpg
26 KB, 498x412
>>26608330

>independency

am i being trolled?
>>
>>26608330
Romania you fucking tigan
>>
>>26608302
I didn't know /r9k/ supported getting laid/being in a relationship at any cost.
Which is basically cuckoldry.

I dunno man, maybe in America it's easy, but here in Yurop, with a muslim immigration issue, it's pretty hard to settle for someone that supports the auto-destruction of Yuropian countries and culture.
>>
>>26608367
Sorry, my non-English ass is bad at some words.
>>
>>26608330
>i will continue my family's legacy through upholding the neckbeardian principles of 4chan and pol

Please, please stop, anon. I can only cringe so much from one thread.
>>
>>26608384
Wrong bro, try again.
>>
>>26608423
What the fuck is everyone's obsession with cuckoldry nowadays? It's pathetic. While you sit at home and rant about immigrants 24/7 they are out working and getting girls. Some of them raping too. Either way they are getting laid while you are not, so you are the fucking cuck.
>>
>>26608482
Nah, I'm actually going to kill muslims if they enter my country.
4chan is for fun, mate.
>>
>>26608423
Is she leading some splinter-organization that is trying to destroy your ethnic race?

If not, then stfu it's not worth sacrificing your happiness because she casually feels left-wing and uses tumblr.
>>
>>26607910
You did good OP. Unlike all these mad backwards you got what it takes to get a bitch. There are retarded its out there and you will find one. Mad respect bruh.
>>
>>26608493
He has a preference and he rejects people who don't live up to his standards. I don't see the problem here.
>>
>>26608539
Neck beards & qts
Fuck autocorrect
>>
>>26608493
They aren't even in my country yet.
My country is 99,8% white.
What, should I be angry because Mohammed is raping Swedish women?
I mean, you aren't getting laid either, meanwhile Ahmed does.
>>
>>26608515
>I'm actually going to kill muslims
>is 17

I forgot you're underage. Yeah that kind of thinking correlates a lot with that age.
>>
>>26608544
The problem is he's in no position to make a choice. Beggars can't be choosers, if he gives up this girl just to impress lonely neckbeards online that he will never meet, then he is the definition of beta.
>>
>>26608330

The Check republic?
>>
>cucks are calling OP a cuck for not cucking himself

Jesus how Reddit is this board now?
>>
>>26608515

I am with you anon, ignore the americoons they can't know our feels but you are being a little hysterical about bailing on a girl because of her political views.

Unless she's actually being a whore or airlifting sand naggers into the country herself then who gives a fuck.
>>
>>26608586
You don't make any sense, OP clearly is in that position. He can drop the bitch and there's nothing wrong with that. He can find one that isn't dumb as hell later.
>>
>>26608539
It's just weird to me that people are getting mad at me for rejecting someone for something that might create unnecessary fights in a relationship.
I mean, I wouldn't go out of my way in order not to display a flag of my country during a national holiday if she was giving me an absolute.
I choose patriotism before women, which may anger people here, but I'm not going to become a lapdog in order to get laid.
>>
>>26608620
How is getting laid cucking himself? If he breaks up with her because of her beliefs, she will go straight to Ahmed, and that would be true cuckoldry.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (27 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
27 KB, 1280x720
>>26608620
>>26608641
>17 year old right-wing racist posting on r9k can definitely get more girls in da bag easy
>>
>>26608641
Implying he can get another bitch. If he could he would have just done so instead of making this thread. Now he needs a bunch of online virgin neckbeards to convince him that leaving her is the right decision when clearly he wants to stay with her.
>>
>>26608584
>never heard of hooligans
>never heard of a specific bunch of hooligans that go against each other with machetes
>yes, that's in Yurop
>yes, I support a football club

Seriously, it's like your comfort bubble doesn't allow you to think that there are tons of people like me, exactly in my age, who would do just that the day muslims would flood the country.
Anon, pls, you're hurting my brain. You need more 9/11 situations to understand this.
>>
>>26608733
Implying you are one of those hooligans.
>>
>>26608586
I actually do have a choice, anon. I'm not a slave of vagina.
>>
>>26608662
Would you also get mad if some fat, ugly bitch fucked a sandnigger? I sure as hell wouldn't, because those cunts are undesirable. And for OP, a girl with those idiotic ideas is undesirable as well.

Men can have standards too, get over it.
>>
>>26607910
Your mission is to fix her.
>>
>17
>cute
>17
>not a disgusting old hag drone
>>
>>26608595
Wrong, but very close.
>>
>>26608767
Then fucking leave her for one of your many bitches you faggot. Stop whining on the internet about her if you hate her so much.
>>
>>26607910
thats when u hate fuck
>>
>>26608662
Meanwhile, you are posting on 4chan and Ahmed in Germoney is outfucking you by centuries worth of sex.
You're all acting like you're above this, but at the same time you're sweating your neckbeards over this thread.
>>
>>26608723
Actually, that's true.
I have game with 3 other girls right now.
It's just that my fucked up situation doens't let me get motivated to get further into it with them.
>>
It's Poland you cucks
>>
>>26608729
Sometimes, anon, some people feel conflicted inside about whether or not they want to be with somebody and put on hold being with anybody else.
>>
>>26608918
Then why did you write "sad times incoming" in the title of the fucking thread?
>>
>>26608764
>implying I'm not
I can also play that game of reddit-pong.
>>
>17 years old
>/pol/tard
Sounds about right
Kill yourself and get banned fag
>>
>>26608830
I don't hate her.
I want to be with her. It's just that I can't comprehend this whole situation.
>>
>>26608921
This lad is right.
>>
>>26608946
Because I can't stop thinking of her, despite how clear the whole thing is.
It's like getting punched in the groin and not feeling the pain going away. You know you can escape, take a pill, do something about it, but your body doesn't let you to. It's fucking ripping me apart.
>>
>>26609042
>it's like getting punched in the groin and not feeling the pain going away
>it's fucking ripping me apart
Kid, you need to stop watching late-night soap operas and also need to stop shit-posting on /pol/.
>>
>>26609042
You're a fucking pussy faggot just leave her don't degrade yourself by being with her
>>
File: images-39.jpg (5 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images-39.jpg
5 KB, 300x168
>>26609064
>tfw even virgin neckbeards in their late 20's on /r9k/ get angry at you
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.