[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How long will it take to kill myself with these? I'm not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: CigaretteBurning-Step-4[1].jpg (346 KB, 634x467) Image search: [Google]
CigaretteBurning-Step-4[1].jpg
346 KB, 634x467
How long will it take to kill myself with these?

I'm not a smoker, but long story short, I have to buy two packs on Friday but I have no clue what to do with them. Also, will any brand kill me faster or is it roughly the same?
>>
A few decades of smoking as much as humanly possible would probably give you some issues
>>
If you shove them all down your throat you could probably be done in less than 2 minutes.
>>
>>26571695

already have a smoking thread up, son
>>
You could smoke ten packs in a day and be fine. You'd probably have a nasty cough, and a sore throat, for a week or two afterwards, but you'd make it.

Smoke about a pack a day for about 20 years. It'll take about that much, for about that long, to do you in. But it'll do the trick eventually.
>>
>>26571874
Each cigarette reduces your life by 11 minutes. Do the math.
>>
>>26571874
>le step closer to death meme
You're a fucking retard. If you want to die, but can't kill yourself, you're definitely not going to let yourself die when you start suffering thanks to cancer
>>
>>26571904
That's not real science. Such fucking bullshit propaganda.

Each beer you drink shortens your life by x minutes >based on y model of z averages over w period of time. So, except not really.
>>
The higher the tar and carbon monoxide content the more damage they are likely to do in the long run.

No guarantee though. Smoking just increases your chances of getting various illnesses, it isn't a certainty.

My Grandad chainsmoked for 40 years and made it to 74. Shit, Lemmy got to 70. The idea that just because you smoke your gonna drop at 40something is silly. You'd be better off putting on 400lbs, that'll do you quicker.
>>
>>26571874
If it's the cancer that kills you it will be painful and regrettable. Cheaper brands have shittier filters (which you can even tear off) and harsher tobacco and will kill you faster, find the best cheapest:strongest compromise.
>>
>>26571928
ease up on the autism m8, it was a semi-serious response to a semi-serious thread
>>
>>26571904
I know people who made it to 70 and smoked as children
>>
>>26571946
In that case please forgive me. My autism must have prevented me from deducing that you were only pretending.
>>
>>26571874

huhueueueueujeueje

My grandpa was a lifelong drunk and smoker. He made it to 93. My grandma kicked the habit after 60 years of smoking, she's still kicking at 90. IF they kill yah, which is not guaranteed, it will likely be when you're old and wrinkly. Also the emphysema and the lung cancer is a long, slow, painful way to go.
tl;dr
>shotgun
>tall building
>rope
>helium
>pills and booze

If I ever hit rock bottom I'll do it the cowboy way. A hard drug and booze binge for days, capped off by a shoutout, or maybe just morphine and tequila. Or both.
>>
>>26572015
My uncle smoked somewhere in the neighborhood of 2 packs a day for twenty years, and then died of lung cancer in his late 50's. But yea, you do see alot of really old smokers. Never any really old fat people though.
>>
>>26571874

Pretty much your entire life; you might die like a decade earlier than your contemporaries and you'll be in worse shape, especially your lungs and heart.

The food you're eating is more likely to kill you. Make sure to eat lots of fast food, avoid dietary fiber or natural foods as much as possible, and drink only soda. Get as little physical activity as possible. This combined with a lot of cigarettes should produce a fatal heart attack sometime in your late 40s or early 50s, unless you have pretty decent genes.
>>
>>26572083
>never any really old fat people though
I don't think I've ever seen an in-shape old person, actually

well, not counting those people who could news blurbs about them for being old and healthy, I mean in person
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.