[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fap test
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 1455681052805.jpg (540 KB, 800x1131) Image search: [Google]
1455681052805.jpg
540 KB, 800x1131
Okay robots, masturbate with your left hand and report to this thread after.

Post any noticed differences with your body.
>>
White foam instead semen
>>
I've been doing it with my left hand since I found out about it

I just cannot achieve orgasm with my right hand
>>
File: 1390508012357.gif (723 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1390508012357.gif
723 KB, 640x360
Who else /goes 90% of the way with off-hand then finishes with dominant hand/ here
>>
DON'T DO IT GUISE! IT MAKES MUSTARD GAS!
>>
Huh. I just realized that I fap with my right hand now after doing it with my left for years. That's really weird how I never noticed this before. I wonder when the switch happened?
>>
Already a lefty lad, also is it normal that you fap with your non dominant hand? I mean I'm right handed but incapable of fapping with my right hand
>>
I do it sometimes, but if I do it too much I get sores so I stick to right generally.
>>
A genie granted me one get
>>
>>26566642
Yessir
Last long then the quick finish at the right moment.
Mouse hand free
>>
File: scaredycat.gif (104 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
scaredycat.gif
104 KB, 400x225
>tfw can only mastrubate without my hands
>>
>>26566647
laffed

original comment about how i laughed
>>
>>26566670
Same here.

Righty, fap with lefty.
>>
isn't everyone a lefty?
>>
>>26566601

>filename

Hey you took this from my thread on /a/!
>>
>>26566666
Wait just a hot bitch second
>>
I already do this.
Dick in my left hand so i can still use my mouse.
>>
>>26566601
>>26566640
I've noticed that the right hand is good for conventional masturbation, and the left hand is good for the "palming" method.
speaking of which, who /palming method/ here?
>>
>>26566743
that's what I was thinking. It just makes more sense if you're using the mouse with your right
>>
File: noice.gif (2 MB, 400x304) Image search: [Google]
noice.gif
2 MB, 400x304
>>26566698

>mfw casually playing with myself with left hand while browsing panda
>increase pace on a good one and decrease on a mediocre/stopry one
>hours go by of edging like this
>finally find *THE* DOUJIN of the night
>mfw
>>
masturbating with your right hand is one of the most normie things i can think of
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.