[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
having a crisis. im nothing. just hear me out >me >femanon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 428x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 428x600
having a crisis. im nothing.

just hear me out
>me
>femanon
>cliche no friends shit family
>ignored/harassed in school
>find the Internet
>people here rly like me! wow i must be so cute
>still no one looks twice at me in real life
>see post
>people only talk to you ebcause you're a girl

I hope this makes sense I'm crying in the school bathroom
>>
>>26390132
>femanon
Thanks for the early warning. Skipped the rest of your post, attentionwhore.
>>
Glad you finally accepted it.
>>
>>26390132
Go back to class.
>>
File: 1445894723650.jpg (398 KB, 646x819) Image search: [Google]
1445894723650.jpg
398 KB, 646x819
>>26390132

>inb4 it's bait
>inb4 beta faggot

you do realize that by just posting your skype you can get so many emotional tampons you will soon start to question why you added them??

Harassed? what do you mean , like bullied by other girls??
>>
File: 1445445251076.png (532 KB, 1597x1600) Image search: [Google]
1445445251076.png
532 KB, 1597x1600
>inb4 327 replies and 58 images omitted
>>
Didn't real past cumdumpster, but is that image trap or loli? I can deal with trap, but I ain't no friggin pedo, understand, so I need to know before I save it.
>>
>>26390132
>Being a girl
>no one notices you
This is just bs. Either you're fat or really socially retarded.
>>
>>26390132
>school
b a m p e r s a n d
>>
>>26390208
It's a drawing.
Just imagine she's three hundred years old.
>>
>>26390208
fucking faggot

dfgdghcd
>>
>>26390258
Nah, nice try FBI, but my cum is 18+ only. It's like, if would you save a picture of a nigger if you could avoid it? Same sort of thing here.
>>
DON'T
BE
FAT

>b-but

Listen. Any girl can be a 7/10 simply by not being fat. Do some exercise to get a bit of a waist and ass, and you're an 8.5

I know women are inclined to eat like men are inclined to masturbate, but not eating DIRECTLY results in being more attractive and happy.
>>
fuck off Erica
>>
>>26390381
also women have the added bonus of make up.... something that man will never be able to have
>>
>>26390132
Bait.

If not, go choke on some cocks you whore.
>>
File: 1454021277539.jpg (11 KB, 360x361) Image search: [Google]
1454021277539.jpg
11 KB, 360x361
>>26390132
It's true, sadly. Find out who your real friends are.

Inb4 delicous b8
>>
>>26390132
Roastie finally realizes she's worth nothing except for her vagina. And because of her looks no one wants her vagina, so she has realized she is ultimately useless.

THIS MADE MY DAY
>>
File: 261249.jpg (29 KB, 225x350) Image search: [Google]
261249.jpg
29 KB, 225x350
>>26390132
>mfw I first posted this in the wrong thread

Anyway, if what you say is true, you've essentially validated this thread >>26388557

That's okay though fembot. You seem cool and have some self-awareness. Don't put yourself down: you're actually showing some introspection and empathy instead of abusing this newfound understanding you have of thirst on the internet. A lot of girls abuse it - like Erica and Eliza for example.

To be honest my favorite fembots are the ones who keep their gender secret and prefer to befriend robots who value their personality instead of their gender.

I'd be your friend.
>>
File: 1424164878440.png (21 KB, 286x314) Image search: [Google]
1424164878440.png
21 KB, 286x314
>femanon
thank you for pointing it out early, so that I could stop reading
>>
>>26390132
You're a woman. It's pretty much impossible for a woman to be lonely or isolated unless she actively tries to be. You don't know the pain most men face. I see it all the time, both online and irl.
>>
At least you can look cute in a dress. I never will be.
>>
>>26390132
Post a pic. Let's see how cute you are.
>>
>>26392154
This guy hits it on the head. A lot of people aren't cunts and realising that people only value you because of something you can't control doesn't feel that great; it can really impact your self-esteem. Sure, some women figure they can make up for it by taking advantage of that but some women wouldn't feel comfortable doing it, and then your attention seeking fembots that everyone hates here on /r9k/ are somewhere in the middle, and oftentimes unstable because of other factors in their lives. You just assume everyone is like that because that's your lived experience but plenty of fembots like OP exist, and you won't even know the majority of them are fembots because they understand why the culture is how it is here and don't advertise it unless pertinent.

Sure they may not like the culture (because some of it is misogynist, and more importantly misanthropic) but it is essentially the reverse of real life so in a sense it can be empowering and force them to introspect and develop as a person.

OP you're 99% b8 but I'd be your friend if we had some interests in common.
>>
>>26390381
this guy speaks the truth, listen to him right now
>>
>>26390132
dating gets easier for girls once you turn 18 because then guys from your age and up all become valid partners. being a 17 y/o girl (or one year below age of consent whatever that is where you live) sucks because you can only date guys your age. you're still in high school, once you make it to college age you will swimming in dick.
also
>complaining how "only guys you meet on the internet" like you
>>
>>26390132
you have two options:

go back to class and study a lot and become a businesswoman and lure the nearest successful chad into the trap you have between your legs during a business trip.

find a robot and get depressed together.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.