[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Femanons, does it get to you that all you need to do to be desired
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8
File: 1386819890640.jpg (122 KB, 1480x1200) Image search: [Google]
1386819890640.jpg
122 KB, 1480x1200
Femanons, does it get to you that all you need to do to be desired is exist?

That men go after you just out of desperation for female contact or fucking you?

do you feel like you have no character, interest, passions or even a sense of individuality? Do you even think the guys would appreciate what makes you you?

What's the point of even developing as a person if you're always desired, right?

do you honestly think that random men start talking to you because you're ohh so interesting? They do it because you're a woman, and they seek your company, then they learn whatever little there is o learn about you.
>>
>>26388557
Might rewatch Persona, t b h
>>
it feels like something is hanging above my head, just out of reach.
I can barely make it out, but it seems delicious.
Like a pierced salmon egg.
Suspended on a hook.
Held by a smug, overweight frog poster.
It definitely feels like I'm being baited.
>>
>>26388624
>Better insult so to avoid introspection.

You're too stupid to notice you're the bait.
>>
>>26388624

It's the truth though

oc
>>
Why base your whole argument on a strawman that is only true for hottest of women?
Men hardly ever hit on me so according to your broscience theory I should be able to develop better personality.
Also your way of thinking is truly sad, since it implies being desired and wanted by opposite sex is all that influences perrsonality and character development. If thats true for you then I feel pity but dont think everyone is similar.
>>
>>26388660
It applies to all women because all women are desirable to atleast 1 man, no matter how ugly you are
>>
>>26388660
>Why base your whole argument on a strawman that is only true for hottest of women?

No. I base it on how women are much more desirable than men. Take a look at threads on this site as a whole, no matter where the woman is desired. Overweight ones, ugly ones, crazy ones. In the real world this isn't the same case for it's much more about looks, but even then they have the upper ground and the men will seek them out.

>Men hardly ever hit on me so according to your broscience theory I should be able to develop better personality.
The thirty males here say otherwise. I'd be surprised if one beta doesn't try to get your attention ITT. But you'll just brush this aside and not consider it relevant to the argument.

>Also your way of thinking is truly sad, since it implies being desired and wanted by opposite sex is all that influences perrsonality and character development. If thats true for you then I feel pity but dont think everyone is similar.
One line out of three that sides with that view and that's what you stick to out of desperation to form an argument, right? How sad.

>Do you even think the guys would appreciate what makes you you? I'm saying even if you're interesting on your own or for the sake of a partner that men will not care at the start, and a good chance of not caring in the future because your only value is the feminine touch.
>>
There are no female robots
>>
>>26388660
saying you've developed no personality at all is a stupid statement I agree
but do you recognise that because you do get hit on, approached by men (however rarely it does happen by your own admission) you'll never have to worry about not finding a partner
and therefore don't have to worry about being "funny", "clever" or "intelligent"
doesn't mean you don't want to be those things for personal satisfaction, but if you aren't it isn't a problem
>>
File: 1406017701664.jpg (72 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
1406017701664.jpg
72 KB, 709x765
I have never been hit on in my life. In contrast, I was bullied all through out school and never had more than an acquaintance. I never developed a personality because I never had a chance to develop socially as a child.

Staceys are pretty fun to talk to though. I don't know if they're smart, but even having a one off conversation with them in uni or listening to their conversations is hilarious.

Honestly I think hot people have the best personalities because they were given the best chance to socially develop. More kids wanted y talk to them after all. Much better than ugly girls like me who were out casted. I think your theory is a little wrong.
>>
>>26388840
There is a difference between being Gary Busey level fucked up to being an average grill
>>
>>26388840
And there are plenty of men on this board willing to talk to you because you're a woman. I don't think my theory is as wrong as you might think.
>>
File: lyl.gif (2 MB, 300x162) Image search: [Google]
lyl.gif
2 MB, 300x162
>>26388840
>mfw this sob story will get 10 replies

well played, roastie whore
>>
>>26388769
But I do worry about finding a partner and so do most of my friends if they happen to be alone.
The fact that "someone" hits on you doesnt mean you are happy to just be with him. If you want someone with personality, you have to have matching personality as well.
I worry almost everyday about never forming a loving relationship with somebody. The fact that there id somebody willing to fuck me doesnt change that. I guarantee that there is "some" female who would like to fuck you. Does it mean your issues with relationships magically stop existing?
>>26388741
That was a thing that got me intetested the most. I believe there are men interested in my personality and what I have to say, so this kind of depressing philosophy doesnt make me react in any way.
>>
>>26388891
But we're talking about personalities and interests though, right? Chad and Stacey have the best chance at learning how to socialize and behave around other children. They even have more friends of the same sex that want to be around them and talk to them.

You don't think this gives them a better chance at developing a good personality that will help them succeed?

Literally just find a Stacey with interests tuned towards (if you were chad)
>>
>>26388925
You're not getting the argument at hand still. That women have such a high social value that men always seek women, that means you basically got a spread shotgun blast of people willing to be with you and one of them might be your prince charming, but they all come at you for the same reason: You're a woman and you're desirable because you are one.
That your personality has very little to do with it and why they approach you. Obviously they can't know you before approaching you, I'm saying they just want you because you're a woman, and will put up with your shit or lack of personality despite their desire for any form of character in a woman. It's why women can't seem to just find the 'nice guy', because there are a lot of men to wade through. You're always desirable because you're a woman, personality doesn't come into play unless it's a proper relationship.

The case isn't the same as men. Your argument of someone wanting that robot is faulty for it's not in the same sense at all, and a lot less women desire guys for being guys when men desire women for being women. the rules of attraction are not same on both ends.

I'm OP, and the gist of what I'm trying to say is that men are more shallow.
>>
>>26388925
There is a female out there willing to fuck me, but she'd never tell me or approach me
Only way to find someone to form a relationship with is to go out with them and find out if you're compatible
You have men constantly trying to start that proto relationship with you, no man (in the country I live anyway) has someone trying that with them
Even a 6'7 bodybuilder is incredibly unlikely to have women offering to buy him a drink at the bar
My issue with relationships is that I need to become confident, funny and face rejection many times just to find one
Your issue is you have to get laid a few times without trying until you decide to keep one of the guys
I'm not angry about this, not much anyway, but it's how things work so why deny that?
>>
>>26388997
I'm not talking about the blanket personality traits, the standard stuff like social skill, I'm talking about the individual and what separates them from other people which could be potential partners. Chads and Stacies have a better chance at even developing this personal character, but my argument in the end that it's largely irrelevant for women. You might want a guy for his personality, you'd be infatuated with him, there are men that live with just being content that he has a pretty gf/wife that isn't completely brain-dead despite being completely hollow as a person. I'm saying that you don't need to try and a lot of guys won't give two fucks because your value is already boosted by your tits, vagina, face etc, it can overlook a lot of the traits you're missing. Men do not have the same luxury.
>>
>>26389029
I agree that they are more men who simply want "a woman" (mainly to sleep with if they dont care about anything apart from her being a woman) but I fail to see how it influences negatively development of my (or other women) personality.
I can agree that in this matter men are more shallow (or simply more sex driven) but you seem to overstate their influence on women.
Most of us only come in contact with those guys when it comes to catcalling or someone hitting on us in overly sexual manner- and most women hardly even notice those events or if anything- gets more defensive and distrusting as a person.
We dont think we are "safe" when it comes to relationships because they will be always some guy willing to have sex.
>>
File: large.jpg (69 KB, 500x360) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
69 KB, 500x360
>Femanons, does it get to you that all you need to do to be desired is exist?
no, because only one guy has ever desired me and i made him my bf, no one has ever showed interest irl

>That men go after you just out of desperation for female contact or fucking you?
kind of, i used to have pretty low self-esteem and worried my bf was just settling but i realized i'm actually not that bad of a person and doubt my bf could do better lol :)

>do you feel like you have no character, interest, passions or even a sense of individuality? Do you even think the guys would appreciate what makes you you?
i do not think that, no. i think i have more personality and inviduality than a lot of people, i have passions and interests and i've always been told i'm a "special" person, like i'm not like everyone else

>What's the point of even developing as a person if you're always desired, right?
uhm, i don't live for other people, i develop as a person for myself, not to be desired

>do you honestly think that random men start talking to you because you're ohh so interesting? They do it because you're a woman, and they seek your company, then they learn whatever little there is o learn about you.
eh, i don't have random men start talking to me because i hardly go outside
>>
>>26389146
You'll never feel the despair of a disposable male. You always have options, but we don't.
>>
>>26389146
It affects you because of a few factors. To break it down:

Introspection - Men have to face rejection a lot more than women, men have to face up to the reason and themselves, evaluate themselves, better themselves and so on. They have to get to the state of not being rejected for simply being themselves. They have to be more desirable. women are capable of this but in far fewer numbers. Women are desirable always and even though they can see their flaws men are willing to overlook these flaws because men desire women more than women desire men, I'm talking numbers not emotions.

A tangent of introspection - Men have to live up to the part to be desirable, there is some imaginary and arbitrary line for men to be wanted, while even the shy asocial shut in girls are desired, the same are not. So women are desired by the virtue of being female. This means that they don't necessarily need to develop much for a partner (not implying it's the only cause of self development). Men build then approach, women linger and wait to be approached.

Being desired - This stems from more than just potential partners for both men and women. Acceptance is something everyone seeks. It's an important part of personal development. You need feedback from the world regarding who you are as a person so to continue the path you want. The feedback is different in men than to women. Women have an easier time regarding acceptance, mainly because they can fall into the trap of false acceptance from men, even male friends.

It's more difficult to develop as a woman because you're told more often that you are good enough than men are. That is my point, men have to go down the road of self development, it's optional for women. The reasons for self development are not the same in both sexes.
>>
>Femanons, does it get to you that all you need to do to be desired is exist?
No. I hope that's true though because my body is horribly disfigured lel.

>That men go after you just out of desperation for female contact or fucking you?
Even if this happens in some cases, I'm not bothered if I can at least help them in the female contact department.

>do you feel like you have no character, interest, passions or even a sense of individuality? Do you even think the guys would appreciate what makes you you?
Not at all. I have these and I'm comfortable with myself more than most people from either gender when it comes to this.
Not every man thinks the same way, so some actually do.

>What's the point of even developing as a person if you're always desired, right?
You need to get off /r9k/, bro.

>do you honestly think that random men start talking to you because you're ohh so interesting? They do it because you're a woman, and they seek your company, then they learn whatever little there is o learn about you.
I know this isn't true because I always hide my gender in games and plenty of men became friends with me this way.
>>
File: mp43.jpg (73 KB, 681x1024) Image search: [Google]
mp43.jpg
73 KB, 681x1024
>>26388660
>Men hardly ever hit on me
buhu

For you insufficient attention is a huge terrible tragedy while for a man to expect that someone is attracted to him is creepy and arrogant unless he is a confirmed chad. This just backs up OP's point.

Men are perverts, some men are just after sex, but sexual attraction is a prerequisite for a relationship, which means if a man would want to be your friend then he is a potential match for you. Whereas for us you get the friendzoney beta nice guy thing and all the drama surrounding that meme from 2011, right or wrong.
>>
File: pepems.jpg (122 KB, 676x747) Image search: [Google]
pepems.jpg
122 KB, 676x747
>>26390064
so that is where that's from
>>
Even ugly women have it easy desu. Men will still approach them. Then there's cripplingly shy guys like me that have no idea how to flirt with anyone and thus are absolutely fucked. No chance of a relationship or ever having sex unless I pay for it.
>>
>>26388557
It does get me, I've had very few orbiters in my life but they were really hardcore. It upsets me to know that I'll never be as smart, interesting or mature as a man; not because I'd want to argue on the same level as one but because I wouldn't want a husband that gets bored talking to me. Thinking this way is conflicting at times, because I'm thorn between improving myself to be worthy of the kind of man that I'd like to share my life with or simply giving up and being another waste of space and conform to be loved out of desperation by a man who wants nothing but a little bit of a affection.

I do have hobbies and interests but I can relate to the part about not having a personality. I often find myself switching personalities just to please everyone around me. I know a man could appreciate certain things about me like being loyal and things like that but I'm not delusional, I know any woman who sets her mind into that can do it too, these are not characteristics that are exclusively in me.
>>
Men have never been after me because I never leave my house unless I absolutely have to
And I couldn't care less about being interesting, I don't socialize.
>>
>>26390064
Poor woman. Death will redeem her. Forgive us Lord.
>>
>>26388557
It doesn't get to me, I like the attention. I was an awkward looking child until I grew into my features so for a time, I was developing certain hobbies that make me stick out today (such as sewing, art, graphic design, being a straight A- student). I'm a dental student now, and with my highschool crush. People think he's the lucky one now so the tables have turned. I have enough confidence in my character, and interests and a strong sense of individuality that I was able to develop when I was ugly. Now when guys objectify me, It turns me on because I like being looked at. It doesn't bother me at all. I wish I could go outside naked.
>>
>>26388840
>people who are all extrospective and "fun" beat people like me who could've but failed to develop an introspective side

Misogyny... rising...
>>
They have no character, self-consciousness is impossible for them
>>
>>26390997
I know for a fact you will cheat on every one you date and eventually have a baby out of wedlock
>>
>>26390227
I know that feel bro

we are perfectionists, or else we could have turned the faggot way
>>
I want an ugly loser gf right now.
>>
>>26388557
>does it get to you that all you need to do to be desired is exist?
No, because I want companionship, not only to "be desired". I'm aware that men, due to their biological programming or whatever, desire women a little more than women do men. So what? It's how it is. It's in absolutely no way heartwarming to think that someone might make do with me because they couldn't get anyone else and feel a biological need to be with somebody, anybody.

But wanting to be pursued, respected, finding a companion that'd settle for me who I could also desire and respect - that takes work and beating out the competition.

>do you honestly think that random men start talking to you because you're ohh so interesting?
No-one in the world starts talking to anyone because they're interesting, because you can't see that from the surface and besides social customs tend to dicate that people talk of boring and superficial safe small talk topics at first. People approach each other because superficially that person looked attractive or somehow intriguing, or out of politeness or boredom.
That's a stupid question.
>>
This thread could have been written by me (and I'm female). You're female too, aren't you OP?
>>
>>26392782

You're a whore

OP is also a whore

fucking whores
>>
>>26389053
Because once you realise that the femanon you were replying to doesn't get approached by the right kind of guy for her, you'll realise that she's way more likely to believe that she has it harder than her male equivalent despite the fact that her male equivalent has to actually demonstrate his personality and risk being rejected to indicate interest in a femanon

Now I'm not saying that it's not dificult to not have it be socially acceptable to demonstrate your agency as a woman by asking a guy out, and in fact the women who have it worst off probably couldn't, just like robots, but it's much easier to fall into that mindset of self-pity if you're not expected to do anything about your situation.

Honestly we all have it pretty bad but /r9k/ sometimes gets way too crabs in a barrel, except there are like 5 different kinds of crabs and you're more likely to stop another kind of crab from climbing out because you perceive them as different to you.
>>
>>26392800
I'm a virgin
Or do you mean I have a whore-nature?
>>
>>26389210
You seem cool, I hope you're happy
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>>26388648
you got baited you retard
>>
>>26391640
I'm not stupid, if I was, I wouldn't be where I am today. Babies out of wedlock are not classy, if I wanted to have a baby and not be with the father, I'd at least marry him when I've had it, but even that would be stupid. I don't need alimony when I'll be making more money that 96% of the U.S. I'd rather have a baby with a man I want to stay with.
I've cheated before, and it's over-rated. I don't like meaningless sex as much as sex with someone who's been studying my body and knows how to make me cum, loves me and takes care of me. That feeling can't be replaced with cheating. Sex is severely boring to me, making love is not. Making love is only something I can do with my one partner that I've been with for a long time. That has nothing to do with being an exhibitionist. I know I look good, and It strokes my ego when people look. I just took a fedex package with no bra on and I have very perky C-cup breasts and hard nipples that poke out like bullets in the thickest shirt. I pretend not to notice he was staring but I did, and it got me wet. I'm going to have sex with my man when he comes home. It doesn't matter where you get your appetite as long as you eat at home.
>>
i wish i was born as a boy. boys are cooler.
>>
>>26394472
Please post a picture so we can admire you. We get hard, you get wet, everybody wins.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.