[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Real Life Cuckolds
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (121 KB, 640x982) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121 KB, 640x982
>2 years ago
>take this girls virginity
>didn't want anything more than a few nights with her so we split
>Recently she starts working at the same store as me
>start talking again nothing more
>She asks if she can give me a massage
>I know she has a BF but think a massage won't hurt anything
>BF freaks out and blocks me on her phone and starts texting me
>Just got this message from him

So do you guys think he wants me to fuck his gf too? I mean he just admitted to wanting his gf to rub me down...
>>
>>25925606
We all know its you on the left mane.
>>
>>25925606
>take this girls virginity
That basically sears you into her mind like a cattle-brand.

>I know she has a BF but think a massage won't hurt anything
If you want to fuck her, fuck her. Don't be a hypocritical, self-delusional pussy about it.

And yes, her BF is definitely a cuck.
>>
>>25925606
Are you gonna fuck her dude? Thats kind of fucked up, he should have dumped her right when he found out. Bitch ass roastie deserves to be stoned in the street
>>
>>25925606
What a fag.

Teach him a lesson. Maybe we'll see him posting in a day or two
>>
>>25925721
I'm not going to push anything but if she makes advances I won't shut anything down
>>
So these are the games normies play
>>
>>25925796
Piece of shit, you should at least tell him that then you fucking pussy. I dont even know why I care, its obvious you are all a bunch of faggots and im dead inside. Just fuck her dude idc anymore who gives a fuck
>>
>>25926049
you need to drink less anon, really
>>
>>25926112
Not even drunk lad, just broken
>>
>>25926049
It's not my fault his gf is a whore. He knows what's going on and he said he was okay with it. I don't owe this guy anything
>>
>>25926384
MOTHER FUCKER, HES PUTTING HIS TRUST IN U NOT TO BONE HER. WHAT IF YOU WERE IN HIS SHOES? WOULDNT YOU WANT THE SAME RESPECT REEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEE. HE MAY BE A KEK BUT HES STILL A HUMAN BEING
>>
>>25926461
He's not my brother. He's not my friend. If he's dumb enough to let his gf massage other guys (and say he wants her to do that) then if she wants to fuck I'm not going to say no to protect some beta cuck from his slut gf
>>
>>25926461
>The boyfriend cried "please don't fuck!"
>OP replied "Oh I will you cuck!"
>>
File: Costanza Pixel.jpg (20 KB, 625x625) Image search: [Google]
Costanza Pixel.jpg
20 KB, 625x625
>>25926541
This desu

If this guy is retarded enough to let his gf give a massage to some guy she obviously wants to fuck, he deserves to get cucked.
>>
>>25926541
Then you are no better than the sociopathic normies. Someone has to start having morals or values somewhere or this world will go to shit and eventually youll be the one getting cucked and fucked you little faggot
>>
>>25926541
This

>>25926461
Fuck off cuckold. I bet you would let your gf massage some guy?
>>
>>25926609
>>25926609
>Morals and dignity, OP had not
>He's going to fuck that Stacy thot
>>
>>25925654
Oh what you think the OP asked "hey bro btw please can you send me a screenshot of this convo so I can make a thread about it and pretend I'm not a cuck? Thanks man"

You think the same person who sent that beta as fuck message would as for a screenshot?
>>
Here's some shit.

>She wants you to fuck her and she'll drop him for you in a heart beat.
>Probably do they same her entire life.

>The BF had two moves to play while still maintaining manhood.
>A. He could go full Chad and start with the "fight me bro! I'll kick your ass bro!" Shit.
>B. Also what he SHOULD do, is immediately dump her on the spot, realise the relationship is bust and she'll never be loyal to one dude.

>She'll be fine either way, there's a million dicks in the sea and her calm is going to get tons.
>>
>>25926609
I don't date anymore. I never will. I've been through more than what this cuck will go through if he gets what he's asking for
>slut wants sex
>cuck BF wants her to have sex
>give slut sex
I don't see anything wrong here. If anyone is wrong it's them not me. Her for being a slut, and him for being okay with it.
>>
>>25926714
>Wise words from a friendly robocop
>On the dick carousel this whore will hop
>>
>>25925796
This is why I'm not trying to hear it when robots talk about how horrible women are. Really, the vast majority of both sexes are out for self and truly good people with integrity are rare.
>>
>>25926721
Why dont you be a bro and tell him that you fgt
>>
File: kramer.gif (828 KB, 200x189) Image search: [Google]
kramer.gif
828 KB, 200x189
>>25926151
I'm with you anon,m Ive cucked my fair share of betas in my day and ive been cucked myself. OP just fuck her then tell her bf.
>>
>>25925796
Make note of how the guy's hog tastes.
>>
>>25927226
>OPs breath will taste of cock
>While that girls bf is wanking into a sock
>>
>>25926714
Or he could just tell his girlfriend
>"I'm not comfortable with you massaging someone you used to have sex with"
If that doesn't work THEN the drama can start
>>
>>25927339
Man you shouldn't have to tell your girl not to fucking massage guys she used to fuck... Jesus Christ. Go watch pulp fiction and see what happens when you massage a girl.
>>
>>25927295
Rhyming bro i wish you were in every thread
>>
>>25926192
>Rhyming bro i wish you were in every thread
Rhyming bro is in every thread
Chad is out with Stacy getting head.
>>
>>25926789
He already knows she's giving me a massage and is okay with it. If he's so dense to think that's an okay thing to be happening then I really could care less about his feelings. Idiots only learn when they get hurt.
>>
>>25927418
>I try my best
>The best I can
>To spread hot bars o all of 4chan
>>
>>25927630
Hes just a little bit of a pussy dude, cut him a break
>>
>>25925606
maybe he's trying to act broish to OP, so OP will be cool and not fuck his gf
>>
>>25927581
>I try to go to every thread
>getting on these Roastie's heads
>>
>>25926564
>>25926748
>>25926663
>raging MGTOW and OP discussing
>rhyming commentary for the comedic note
I'm loving this thread

>>25926049
He has a point, OP. If you think you are doing the right thing tell him you wont hold back. If you don't care well then there's nothing to discuss.
>>
>>25927913
>Thank you friend, you noble squire
>Exposing Roastie whores is my one true desire
>>
>>25927630

>he didn't stab my eyes out the second i looked at his girl so everything after that is his fault

Ok, Chad.
>>
>>25927913
So the right thing would be to tell him he has a slut gf and to leave the relationship? I assume that's what his friends would tell him if they were in my position. However, he has all the evidence he needs to make an informed decision on this and he's choosing to stay with her. Me telling him his gf is a slut won't suddenly open his eyes. He needs to see it. Feel it. He needs to live through that. Call me a bad person but if she doesn't respect her relationship why should I? I'm not the cuck who she's "dating", I'm not the slut who is looking for cock on the side, I'm some random guy with no obligation to either of them.
>>
>>25928229
Okay you changed my mind go ahead.
>>
>>25928229

Sounds like he's naive and you're a bad person.

Such is life.
>>
>>25928229
following this line of thought, it'd be ethical only if you told him if you had sex. he asked you not to do it, and seems like you calmed him, so if you breach the implied trust you actually have the obligation to apologize or let him know you did it. you lose nothing, the rostie is exposed with hard facts and he won't be able to cuck himself any longer.
>>
>>25928380
Sometimes you have to play the part of the bad guy to show someone how life is. The man is fucking blind to what his gf is doing. He needs someone to fuck her and know about it to wake him up. I've been through worse than what he's going to have to go through...I know what I'm doing
>>
>>25928229
>Fill her up with your cum
>Her cuck bf is surely none
>>
>>25928023
>looking at his girl
>letting gf give him massage
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.