[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>want to vote republican >think Enviromental issues are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 2015-NOAA.png (114 KB, 720x518) Image search: [Google]
2015-NOAA.png
114 KB, 720x518
>want to vote republican
>think Enviromental issues are a problem that can't be ignored
An I just shit out of luck?
>>
>>25892758
None of the environmental regulations are going to matter unless China follows them.
>>
>implying obongo tried to implement environmental reform
>implying any future dems like bern or hillary will give a shit either

Did he? In all 8 years he's been in office, I've never heard of such a thing.
>>
Don't worry about it.

You don't have political agency anyway so it doesn't matter what you think. Just pray to whatever God you believe in that the people running the show make the best decisions, they won't of course, but it might give you peace of mind to pray about it.
>>
>>25892758
Nobody intelligent enough to form their own opinions will ever be represented by a single political party. This is the sacrifice non retards have to make in a democracy, conceding that if you don't want to let any old Pablo into your nation also means you have to financially support religious fundamentalists who hate abortion, fag marriage and trees.

It ain't easy
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=silfiTY32xo

is he right?
>>
>>25892786

what's your point?

China has actually shown willingness to do at least something (though not without the US also doing something which... is the whole problem).

China actually recognises it's an issue. You can't go to Beijing and see that air and not realise it is.
>>
It is annoying that the Repbulicans don't publically believe in climate change, but most of the measures Democrats want to take to avert it would have little to no impact for large economic cost anyway.
>>
>>25892874
>some retard on youtube
>hundreds of scientific papers
hmm... I think climate change is just a jewish marxist conspiracy 2bh .
>>
>>25892874
well the funny thing is that it's not even called global warming anymore

"climate change" lel
>>
the fact that right wingers deny climate change makes me instantly drop any respect for republican voters

if your desire for a dollar overcomes your desire for fresh air to breathe and clean water to drink, you're a fucking moron and should be shot
>>
>>25892980
you're fucking stupid.
>>25892874
see
>>
File: 1409317039454.jpg (76 KB, 393x315) Image search: [Google]
1409317039454.jpg
76 KB, 393x315
>>25892996
>smelly dumb limey scum talking over footage on youtube
>supposed to make me disregard the changes in the world i feel in my own body every year
>>
>>25893034
I've watched an inconvenient truth like 4 times over the course of my life. Now it's 2015, almost 9 years after it came out. Almost all of their predictions were wrong.
>>
>>25890172
Should I post some of the flat earth videos? You seem like you'll believe anything someone tells you.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_Ae4DES9z8
>>
>>25892904
>>the measures Democrats want to take to avert it would have little to no impact for large economic cost anyway.

This is the reality of the situation.

No matter how many feel-good "international protocols" are signed, they're enforceable only by the goodwill of the signatories.

Does anyone really think China cares about climate change?

It's much more politically viable to proclaim a problem doesn't exist than to admit a problem exists but you can't do anything about it.

The real evil is oil companies and liberal idiots preventing us from using clean, safe nuclear power for our energy needs instead of fossil fuels
>>
>>25892874
I thought this guy was trying to sell me against climate change measures...
>>
>>25892904
I hate when people say republicans don't believe in "climate change". Everyone believes in climate change. The climate has always been changing and always will be, heck the Earth was largely frozen over long ago. Global warming was just a front for democrats to vie for moral support. Then when people realized the Earth wasn't warming they started to call it climate change.
>>
>>25893171
you're right, climate change is a thing but man made climate change is negligible
>>
>>25892980
>tfw the destruction of forests is a far more serious issue than climate change (used to be called global warming and got dropped when they couldn't prove it)
>it will never be stopped because all the left wing memelords are too busy going on about muh carbon omissions

And then you faggots have the excuse to be condescending towards us
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.