[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm pretty much the worst kind of female. >fujoshi >insecure,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 12
File: 1452684260168.png (310 KB, 841x707) Image search: [Google]
1452684260168.png
310 KB, 841x707
I'm pretty much the worst kind of female.
>fujoshi
>insecure, low self-worth
>diagnosed with BPD, paranoid schizophrenia disorder, and anxiety disorder
>shit relationship with both mother and father
>can't maintain any kind of relationship
>attach to people too easily
>very clingy
>still a virgin, so i'm not experienced at all
At least i'm not fat but i'm still pretty annoying. I've been lurking for a while and it seems like even the posters on /r9k/ avoid mentally-ill women.
>>
Do you like in SC?
>>
The only bad thing I see here is enjoying Pokemon.
>>
>>25890172
>>diagnosed with BPD, paranoid schizophrenia disorder, and anxiety disorder

Sure you are
>>
>>25890172
Do you live in Toronto?
>>
Maybe try going a whole day without saying I

See how that changes things for ya
>>
Not sure what your point is but you could get sex and maybe build into some form of relationship in 10 minutes on Tinder or even on here if you wanted to alleviate the pain so nobody here is going to really have sympathy for you saying you're lonely.
>>
>>25890172
Do you really need us to tell you that you aren't that bad? This is exactly why I can't stand women, this thread is just a way to tell yourself that your still desirable. You do you feel the need to bother these guys just to feel good about yourself.
>>
File: cisgen.jpg (37 KB, 311x366) Image search: [Google]
cisgen.jpg
37 KB, 311x366
>>25890210
I can see in her eyes the warlike hell she's been through.
>>
I'm sure I can fix you.
>>
Any kind of female is the worst kind of female.
>>
unveil thine mammaries or begone
>>
>>25890172
Are you fat though, that's all men really care about.
>>
>>25890172
At least you're not a nigger.
desu
>>
>>25890172
Good luck with that, kid
>>
File: 1451237097296.jpg (26 KB, 387x357) Image search: [Google]
1451237097296.jpg
26 KB, 387x357
>see op pic
>think it's the new /cuteboy/ thread where I can post my stories with boys, get excited and open it up
>actually read ahead and it's not
>>
File: 1375074352752.jpg (179 KB, 770x877) Image search: [Google]
1375074352752.jpg
179 KB, 770x877
>>25890172
You sounds alot like me (or how I used to be). I'm just a plain old schizo but I did outgrow my anxiety.

The clingy things grows old after people keep hurting and disappointing you (especially boyfriends). You evolve into a hermit if you live long enough, but you sort of reach a zen where you learn to like yourself and prefer your own company.

I get enough interaction from the occasional (You) and doing normie things like grocery shopping and going to the library. I actually feel more attractive physically and get hit on more often since my self-esteem improved on its own, but I will never date. My powers are growing the more isolated and older I become.

I'm turning into whatever the female equivalent of wizardry is.
>>
I'm a grill pay attention to meeeee! Look I'm like sooo crazy teehee is this board full of people that are tired of females paying attention to me yet!?
>>
>>25890728
>Blah blah my boyfriends blah blah
>Such a wizard xD
You can't make this shit up
>>
>>25890172
>fujoshi
kill yourself faggot

rest is pretty good, would be friends with
>>
>>25890305
you'd just say thy not thine
>>
>not fat
>virgin
easiest mode of all
you can literally get any guy you want
>>
>>25890172
have you sucked a dick before do you spit or swallow
>>
>>25890886
/there is no longer need for this thread after this post
>>
>>25890728
>I'm turning into whatever the female equivalent of wizardry is
only men get powers, women become dusty-old-bones cat collecting maids
>>
>>25890172

You're alright. Post Skype.
>>
>>25890854
>implying I slept with them
>>
>>25890915
Those can become witches though.
>>
>>25890942
Have you had any kind of sexual contact? Be honest.
>>
>>25890172
I don't mind mentally ill women but BPD is a major fucking nono

Was with a girl with that shit for the past year and a half, she cucked me three times and said that it was the "part of her that wanted to hurt herself, knowing how angry i'd get"

If you arent that kind of cunt, you're fine familia
>>
>>25890946
no, no they cant. women are already witches
>>
>be lesbian
>read this thread.

Give pussy a try ...
>>
>>25890172
>BPD, fujoshi
That's my ideal kind of girl. As long as you mean Borderline and not Bi-Polar. Borderline is 10/10.
>>
>BPD
nice meme disorder
here's your (you) attention whore
>>
>>25890988
Dyke faggot die in hell
>>
>>25890984

>women born magical overlords
>men born and only obtain magical powers if they turn into assholes

Another reason why I'm a lesbian BAKA
>>
>>25890172
there's nothing wrong with being a fujoshi

I read lewd doujins about female video game characters
>>
>>25891017
>there's nothing wrong with being a fujoshi
>
>>
>>25891031
>meme arrows
>>>
>>
>>25891014
lesbians dont real you fuckin clown

>tfw penis
how does it feel knowing that you will never experience this bliss
>>
>>25890915
>wants a virgin gf
>tells women being a virgin isn't good for them
??????
>>
>>25890172

You have skype? You sound like a lost scared little girl and I'm gonna make you feel warm and safe and satisfied.

not a care in the world darling
>>
>>25890728
>>25890946
>women appropriating our memes again
Women can NEVER be robots, and they can NEVER be witches/wizards/anything beyond a mortal whore.
>>
>>25891044

>tfw pussy

How does it feel knowing you will never experience this bliss .. Or someone else's?

:)
>>
BPD is the main problem.
>>
File: 1449763335920.png (374 KB, 680x383) Image search: [Google]
1449763335920.png
374 KB, 680x383
>>25890463
Can i get the salsa on this pic?
>>
>>25891076
pussy is fucking ugly. literal flap monster, no thanks

>>25891054
there are 3 paths for women, 2 lead to dusty old bones, one leads to perfect monogamous ideal life
>>
>>25891104
How is it such a problem? I have BPD and it's better than having just shitty depression.
>>
>>25891076
Its called rape you midget retard
>>
>>25891125

Bro have you ever seen a penis? You're a faggot in denial of you're going to call that meat flopper anything but demented.
>>
>>25890172
I like fujoshis because we can talk about anime together.

But you do seem like a pain in the ass, so I'd avoid you.
>>
>>25891132
Depressive people are at least stable.
>>
>>25891147
DUDE BRO HOMIE, i dont even need to justify myself, having benis is superior in literally every way than an ugly flesh would. it's common knowledge that all girls without variation have penis envy
>>
>>25890968
Held hands once.
>>
>>25891171

>implying a clit isn't twenty times more sensitive and pleasurable than a stretched out and gross imitation
>implying not having a hole that provides its own lubrication to your clit isn't superior than having a tub of lotion next to your bed
>implying having no clean up after orgasm isn't superior to having a floor full of tissues
>implying a man could ever truly understand what it felt like to have a gspot to stroke and a clit to flick, meaning Another woman is the only true and honest choice when it comes to gratification

Just realize your xy chromosome is a genetic abnormality and 90% of the time it's not needed. If evolution were kind and just 90% of males would die before sexual maturity before they gained the knowledge that they're ultimately a waste of space.
>>
File: 1419330410366.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1419330410366.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
>it's a ''fembot wants a pity parade'' thread
>>
File: Russian pussy.png (33 KB, 500x516) Image search: [Google]
Russian pussy.png
33 KB, 500x516
>>25891189
Fucking whore
Bloxxity
>>
File: 5763428843_ce57f1f3a9.jpg (32 KB, 250x272) Image search: [Google]
5763428843_ce57f1f3a9.jpg
32 KB, 250x272
>>25891256
>implying a clit isn't twenty times more sensitive and pleasurable than a stretched out and gross imitation
>implying girls ever orgasm
i was hoping after calling you out on the earlier lie that you would give up, instead of trying out more outlandish lies

the rest of your post has good discussion material but i will not acknowledge it as punishment for lying to me
>>
>>25891256
Yeah but society cant function without men to invent things and maintain infrastructure and do important things
>>
>>25891291

Girls have orgasms. Multiple in a row even.

I'm so sorry that your XY chromosome made you also unable to fire off multiple neural pathways at once as well as only cumming once. My condolences.
>>
File: y-you too.jpg (275 KB, 960x2160) Image search: [Google]
y-you too.jpg
275 KB, 960x2160
>>25890172
So you are literally the dream girl for /r9k/?

Too bad we aren't the dream guy for you.
>>
>>25891310
Lots of guys can have multiple orgasms.
>>
>>25891256
>implying uncut dicks need lube
>implying women can reach our levels of horniness
>implying you don't wish you could spray a thick rope of white cum on someone's face
>implying you'll ever know what it's like to be the fucker instead of the one getting fucked
>>
>>25890172
Will you be my gf? I'll let you see me do gay things to my friends for you to masturbate to
>>
>>25891297

Civil engineer. A lot of men on my team but they mostly just sit around and waste 6 hours on reddit and do about 2 hours of work thinking we don't notice. Only guy who has decent work ethic is a black faggot.

Face it. Lesbians are master race. Straight men get the scraps and have had to put an entire sex down for centuries via brutality because they felt so emasculated by our superiority.
>>
>>25890172
let me guess, American? You more diagnosed then a 80 yo man in Yurpoor who has smocked 3 packs a day since he was 13.
You are just shy as fuck. Go out, be proactive.
Fuck, you are pumped full of meds to ha.

Yes i would date you.
>>
>>25891324

>being a woman and not learning how to squirt hot lady cum on your girlfriends face

It's like you're. Not. Even. Trying.
>>
>>25891323

A weak sputuring around in an aftershock isn't an orgasm
>>
>>25891502
I literally shoot the essence of life out of my dick, your pussy juice is like sewer water compared to my vintage wine
>>
>>25890172
I will date you. Please provide information.
>>
>>25890172

Don't worry, while a lot of posters say mentally ill women are to be avoided, I can guarantee having a clingy mentally-ill GF is the fantasy of a lot of us.
>>
man, this femanon has a serious case of penis envy
Freud was right
>>
>>25890172
wanna be my gf im real lonely and sweet?
>>
>Civil engineer
So what? A few deluded dykes who think theyre men cant make up form the fact that women are either just too lazy,stupid,incompetent, or just plain have no interest in performing the vital functions of society. Men have already proven themselves for all of recorded history. Women completely havent.
>>25891354
>Superiority
>Really easy to oppress if you want to
>>
>>25891555
god everyone itt types beautifully
>>
>>25891502
>Ladycum
You mean urine you disgusting swine?
>>
>>25891502
>tfw no ladycum gf to squirt on my face
Holy shit please this
>>
>>25890256
You can be fucked up in the head without having to even go through some actual shit! Schitzofrenia is genetic
>>
>>25890172
GUYS FEMANON HERE
>>
>>25891855
>Schitzofrenia
Lol
>>
File: 5US.gif (794 KB, 320x286) Image search: [Google]
5US.gif
794 KB, 320x286
>>25890172
You are the worst kind of female in the sense that the only reason you posted this is for attention and validation that somebody out there would still put up with your bullshit.
However, your bullshit is not BPD related. It's YOU related. There's no disorder, you're just a massive cunt.
You are the worst kind of female in the sense that you clearly have self diagnosed mental illnesses (aka special snowflake syndrome).
Borderline personality disorder is actually pretty fucking uncommon and often misdiagnosed or self diagnosed, I'm sick of tumblrite cunts complaining that they're suffering from MY disorder as well as a myriad of other disorders further spreading the mass hysteria that men have against the people who claim to have BPD.
You're the type of person that runs around telling everybody that you have these disorders because you think it's romantic or quirky. It's not, it's like having EMOTIONAL CANCER.
It isn't, it fucking sucks. It royally fucking sucks. I actively avoid getting close to men I am interested in because I know that I will ruin them despite their best efforts to fix me. I don't want them to get attached. I can't talk to men because they will inevitably get attached and think they can fix me. I have had to end too many friendships so that they could have better. I will never have a normal relationship and will never expect anybody to actually put up with me and my bullshit.
Stop quirky girl attention begging for the thing that is exhausting for me to hide.
Stop romanticizing the thing that has ruined my entire life.
>>
>>25892143

But what if I tape your mouth shut and vigorously use you like a human fleshlight?
>>
>>25892143
>I actively avoid getting close to men I am interested in because I know that I will ruin them
Please do this to me.
>>
File: 144435532526532.gif (991 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
144435532526532.gif
991 KB, 320x240
>>25892225
HUEHUEHUEWHUWAE LULZ GREAT POST HAVE AN EDGY UPVOTE
I've never had sex, I avoid other people because I feel like a psychotic bomb.
>>25892232
They don't know I'm doing it I just act disinterested in them romantically or claim to be a lesbian. It's just like any other shitty friendzone that you're in, anon.
>>
>>25892286
>They don't know I'm doing it I just act disinterested in them romantically
I mean, please do the ruining part, not the avoiding part. Derp. This is me:
>>25891295
>>25890998
>>
>>25892326
I don't want to be anybody's evil/manipulative gf.
I would like to be somebody's loving and supportive gf, but it'd be too inconsistent.
It's selfish for these women to latch onto a guy and suck his soul dry with their bullshit. I don't want to be that person.
>>
>>25892286

> I've never had sex, I avoid other people because I feel like a psychotic bomb.

Naww. Are you violent?
>>
>>25892362
>It's selfish for these women to latch onto a guy and suck his soul dry with their bullshit. I don't want to be that person.
What if that's exactly what he wants? I want a vampire girlfriend. If you were loving and supporting, you'd do that for him.
>>
wheres the picture you fucking whore. i spent 5 seconds scrolling down this shit and theres no picture.

post one or fuck off
>>
>>25892379
No, I just flip out and break things.
>>25892444
>vampire girlfriend
Then you need to stop tipping your fedora and seek psychiatric help.
I wouldn't want to date somebody who is obsessed with me being crazy, either. That's just strange/creepy and would encourage the disorder.
>>
>>25891555

>has to shoot a million tiny sharpnel every time in the hopes that one has a chance of hitting its target
Haha. "Life essence". Why would you be so proud of the fact that your "life essence" is so insignificant that it can be reproduced and remade so many times? Does it not tell you something that women are only born with a finite number of their life essences? Does it not ring in your mind that the only valuable materials in this universe are finite? Use that "manly" logic of yours.

>>25891628
>having envy if a genetically inferior combination
Freud was just a giant pissbaby with a fragile sense of self and masculinity that was shattered after studying the human psyche further through the lens of evolutionary biology. His later theories got more and more insane as it was self justification for his own misguided statements he made in his youth. It's a shame that he was enlightened in some ways and couldn't get over his own pride. Sometimes you just have to admit you were wrong. Men have a lot of trouble doing that and often react in any way to justify their previous actions even if it means self destruction in the end.

Evolutionary inferior. The XY chromosome serves as a stepping stone. Its why most men stop developing intellectually after a point as they are consumed by pride. Their biology just won't let them.
>>
>>25892502
What does my fedora have to do with any of this? I don't think of it as you being "crazy," it's just the sort of person that interests me.
>>
>>25892502

> No, I just flip out and break things.

That counts as violent. And I suppose it's unrealistic for you to be tied up _all_ the time, sadly. :3

Are there no meds that help you?
>>
>>25892474
Take your niggershit to >>>/soc/ ooga booga where da white women at fuck off with your validating attention whores schtick and then neck yourself twat.
>>
>>25890172
Its attention whores like you that ruined this board and why its dead
>m-muh disorders
Even though you didn't even get diagnosed
Seriously I wanted to come back to this board but I forgot its cancer now
Get a tumor
>>
>>25892575

i bet you are not even op just some thristy betafag. kill yourself fool
>>
>>25892532
>Use that "manly" logic of yours.
>implication: female reproductive capabilities are finite
>fallacy: Women themselves produce the capabilities to infinitely reproduce their own finite material through multiple generations.
>dissonance: Women are incapable of viewing themselves as the old model in relation to the value they posses.
>>
>>25891743
10% of the 10% of men have proven themselves. The others have been useless pawns in their schemes. Most men are stupid, incompetent, and directionless because most people are. Testosterone just gives a boost physical prowress, something that has become less and less of an issue as technology has given literally anyone the power to be a violent killer. Do you know why men have been on top for so long? The same reason why a monkey with a long stick stabs first. The real end game lies in metaphysics all (known) great ancient thinkers have been men because the 1% of the 1% realized true power comes in that which we cannot see, something women have utilized for centuries to control the masses of directionless men who jerk off to their relics of the past, asserting and justifying their own existence because of some shared pride. It's sort of sad.

God, you're pathetic. It's like you haven't even tried to history. Oh wait. You probably have and could only see from one angle because that's what your mind is designed to do. Don't worry dear, men are still valuable in some regards as we won't have robot construction workers or oil riggers for quite awhile.

Just keep telling yourself about how testosterone and an XY chromosome are useful in the modern world. I can't fault you for being a static entity. It's just who you were born to be :)
>>
>>25892637
Your fallacy is an assumption that was never asserted.

If you must create a unstated and unargued fallacy and thus implication from that fallacy you have already doomed your retort.
>>
>>25892687

From old women, small children and lesbians one hears the truth.
>>
>>25892687
>10% of the 10% of men have proven themselves
Better than the 0% of women. I dont even understand how youre trying to ruse me. Men have for sure contributed far more societal advancement, and continue to do so. I dont even understand what your talking about with the testosterone thing. Men still dominate when it comes to inventing and discovering things. Women could be relegated to breeding camps tommorow and society would still function just dandy. I get that you're a resentful angry dyke, and that as an individual you feel like you have alot to offer, but youre the one n that started this us vs them crap. Get real, men are way more accomplished.
>>
>>25890172
are you my girlfriend?
get on 4chan what's wrong with you you're supposed to be asleep

I know you're not her, shes not a virgin cause she was raped a lot. but she's got everything else and she makes me feel awful and she's moving in with me next week. it's OK op. I love her. you might have to settle for a strangely successful and manic trap though
>>
Never consider a borderline gf bros, don't even pump and dump. I guarantee she will do everything to ruin your life, and still make you out to be the asshole in the situation.
>>
>>25893208

>not understanding that the 10% of the 10% have been influenced by the 1% of women who understood because of the culture they couldn't be in the spotlight
>not actually cracking open a book into the lives of these great men and realizing the even greater women who stood by their sides
>not realizing that even the woman who helped discovered DNA got shoved aside because she didn't have a penis, yet DNA probably wouldn't have been discovered without her vital contributions
>not realizing that only the 10% of the 1% escaped becoming pawns.

You have played right into woman's hands yet again.
Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.