[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do i find a broken girl?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
I am trying to find a broken girl. If she is not a virgin she has to be a rape victim that never got over it and is afraid of sex.

I have joined some help groups for rape victims pretending to be raped as a child. I couldn't find any suitable female there.I also checked some drug related groups but girls there were total sluts.

Any ideas that would help me find broken girls are highly appreciated.
>>
Why?
Yes, this is in fact an original post.
>>
>>25837461
Pick a girl and i'll rape her for you
>>
>tfw when you just want a broken girl to grow emotionally dependent on you
>>
>>25837507

Good thread. also mfw i realize i went to cuck chan by accident :/
>>
>>25837494
Why not?
>Higher chance of a stable relationship
>Lower chance of cheating&being dumped
>Higher respect and dependency

I could also be more honest with her and share my crazy ideologies with her. Dealing with her illness would be bothersome but aren't all relationships like that.
>>
>>25837507
Primitive niggers rape. My girl should be molested by her daddy at early age or just be too mentally ill to want to fuck guys and be a virgin.
>>
>>25837563
>>Higher chance of a stable relationship
I can't believe you just fucking said that. Also Broken girls are known to be cheaters, not all of them cheat, obviously. But they have a lot of issues and usually fuck around with other guys on the side.
>>
sorry to burst your bubble, but getting raped (for women) devalues their perspective of sex (as pure and for love), meaning most people who have been raped are more open to sex, thus being whores (sadly)
>>
Go die, leave them alone.
>>
>>25837461
this isn't red-flaggish at all
>>
>>25837833
If you pick the wrong type of a broken girl.
>>
Save a girl from a rape house like Liam Neeson.
>>
>>25837461
>being a predator
>>
>>25837863
It's not like normal women value love and view sex as something intimate. I want a virgin or a broken girl that fears sex. How will she cheat on me when she is afraid?
>>
>>25837953
There are plenty of types but most are so unstable they'll be cheating. And with girls like that you wont even know it because they can be so in love with you and still cheat because they're fucked in the head.
>>
>>25837966
And what is wrong with that? Guys with low confidence prey on fat girls and girls pray on a shy guy who will beta provide for them. Most people are using someone and are targeting specific groups.

I am not that different. It's just that i am not a degenerate like them
>>
>>25837461
Try this thread: >>25836580
>>
>>25838001
I will know because i will actually be able to control her unlike a regular girl who will "go out with the girls" and cheat on me in some club.
>>
>>25837563
You know
there are a lot of reasons that make normies stay away from broken girls, if those reason where real
Most raped single woman would have a bf right now

Also staying to close with these people can make you crazy too, and not in the good way, a friend of mine became bulimic from dating an anorexic "broken" bitch who in the end cheated on him.
>>
>>25837461
some one as beta as u still wont be able to get aa girl like that. theyll find u as creepy as the dude who raped them
>>
>>25838051
I am pretty sure i am crazy myself. When i am alone i often talk to myself outloud. I like hearing my voice. I do funny recordings and keep them all for myself because i have the most fun watching myself. Not sure if crazy or just self obsessed
>>
>>25838059
I have female "friends" i am pretty sure i can pretend to not be a creep.
>>
Unless you allready have any previous relationship with normie girls, it would be a hell for you and probably leave her more damage than she was
It's not only about love, a relationship like this will require so much patience and sacrifice to make it actually work and even more to actually help her

These woman also are more predictable to cheat as they need love desperately, not caring about what you feel because her well being is more important
>>
If she has psychic vampirism involving narcissistic or sociopathic traits then she can't actually love. A broken girl would also probably be very promiscuous. That said...I guess you could "use" each other but don't expect anything more than that.
>>
>>25838097
I believe its been said narcissism is a cover for a deep lack of a self
>>
>>25838027
I've dated a schizophrenic, posted about psychic vampirism (look above). It may be interesting but DON'T expect it to last. Also...use a condom.
>>
File: 1451796839563.jpg (71 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1451796839563.jpg
71 KB, 720x960
>>25837574
>>25837461
The damaged girls are the slutty girls, trust me mang. And daddy issues will translate into needing a replacement daddy. You're shit out of luck unless you're a dominant guy, and if you are you can try looking for a little into daddy dom.
>>
> damaged girls

Oh boy, it's this meme again. Don't do it anon and there are many reasons why you shouldn't. They will seem normal at first, simply because they have to wear a "mask" of sorts to get by. After they feel like they can open up to you hell wil lstart. They will suffer from WILD mood swings, intense clingyness and other shit. Depending on why they're damaged (which is usually sexual abuse for girls) you can kiss any intimacy goodbye for awhile. You would have to spend years working with her, talking with her and comforting until she starts getting better and it will be exhausting since she will constantly create a feeling of despair and stress in the house if you live together. Wil lwake up crying, screaming, yelling or thrashing, again depending on the why she's damaged.

She will most likely need medication and it's fucking bullshit to deal with people on the stronger stuff. If she doesn't, it will be even worse to deal with it so it's a lose lose. After that, she will either be extremely clingy to you and will blackmail you by saying she will kill herself if you leave her. She will get "drunk" with the feeling of self confidence and fuck every Chad there is in the neighbourhood, then becoming depressed again and rebound on you since you're the "shoulder to cry on" at that point, while using the suicide blackmailing.

There is a CHANCE that you will simply have a perfectly lovable and loyal waifu at the end of it all, but that's after going through hell. And if you are even the slightest bit off yourself and suffer from depression, then goodjob you found someone you can slit wrists together with.
>>
>>25839363
It's not necessarily true that it's a lose lose situation, some people really enjoy the sense of purpose and good feeling that comes from caring from someone they love, especially a cute timid girl that learns to rely on you for her emotional well-being, it creates a feeling of want for the caregiver. Sadly, the people who feel like this are actually broken themselves and have ulterior motives, so it's usually dominant men without that ulterior motives that take the broken girls. But yeah, she'll likely be a whore and break you heart after you grow to need her as much as she needs You.
>>
>>25837461
Adopt a rape victim obviously.
>>
>>25839517
The problem is, they're not just cute timid girls who need abit of attention. I could compare it to when people want a puppy. They think it's a cute little bundle of joy they will love forever. After getting one, they find out it shits everywhere, chews everything, needs to be taken to the vet constantly, requires insane amounts of attention and work for those few picture moments of joy. Is it a bad thing? No. But whenever someone says "boy, I wish I had a damaged girl" I always imagine they're thinking that it's simple to deal with, when in reality it's not. Yes, you get a good feeling that you're taking care of someone, but it's also such a shitty feeling when the other person is screaming their head off, crying for no reason or comes back with cut up hands gain and again and again. And you simply run out of things to do, besides being there for them. It gets better slowly, but you need to put alot of work into it. If you snap once, the person recoils and it all goes down the drain again.

These kind of people need love too and can be amazing as your companion in life, but you really need to ask yourself why you want a girlfriend like that and if it isn't the puppy syndrome.
>>
>>25839638
I know what you mean, I've experienced what it's like to deal with a damaged girl and it can be very hurtful when she spontaneously threatens to break off relations with you, but for someone like me, and probably OP, you actually get quite the kick out of trying to comfort them when they go off on one and the fact that you can be there to hold her when she starts crying out of the blue. It's a fucked up relationship but some people do want it.
>>
>>25839363
It's really a case by case scenario.

You can never be sure what is going on mentally in someone's head. But you may find a girl that has known real sorrow will be a much kinder person.
>>
Get that freaky pussy op
>>
>>25839858
> It's really a case by case scenario.

It really is, but overall from my experience, it will be very hard and very taxing on your own mentality every ingle time. The difference is how her mentality works, how does she react to different things you do and say and so on. Personally in a relationship with a girl for 5 years now and it was a nightmare for the first 2 years. I thought I was gonna break and felt fucked up. It's much better now and as you say
> But you may find a girl that has known real sorrow will be a much kinder person.
once you find someone you can relate to, it becomes an extremely good feeling.

There are enough cases that I've heard about that didn't go so well tho.
>>
>>25837461
>a rape victim

Son, life isn't an anime or a movie. Trust me, you don't want that. If you want a stress-free relationship with a healthy sex life, you should avoid people with a past like that.
>>
>>25840460

>If you want a stress-free relationship with a healthy sex life, you should avoid people with a past like that.

So you're admitting there's no free will, then?
>>
>>25839911
Maybe it's because a lot of us here want someone to need us?

God, that sounds so narcissistic.
>>
File: cat what did I just read.gif (2 MB, 400x195) Image search: [Google]
cat what did I just read.gif
2 MB, 400x195
>>25837563
>girl molested by her dad
>Higher chance of a stable relationship
>Lower chance of cheating&being dumped
>Higher respect and dependency

Top lel.

The best relationship you are going to get is from the polar opposite, a girl who's never been abused and who's parents were great and are still together.

Although you are probably a shithead just looking for a girl to boss around and simply want to be the only guy controlling her and healthy women are going to run a mile from you.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.