[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How's the online dating going for you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: online-dating.jpg (197 KB, 1000x414) Image search: [Google]
online-dating.jpg
197 KB, 1000x414
How's the online dating going for you?
>>
It's all single mothers and fatasses
>>
I found my girlfriend thanks to it. 4,5 years now. Try it.
>>
File: 9.png (396 KB, 469x605) Image search: [Google]
9.png
396 KB, 469x605
>gril visits profile
>gril likes profile
>like gril back
>send message
>no reply

Repeat for all eternity
>>
Tried it. Only result I got was the realization that I was meant to be alone forever.
>>
>>25836580

Is there some specific kind of message I'm supposed to send these roasties that is satisfactory to them? I learned quick that "Hello" etc. is out the window because apparently friendly greetings that have been socially acceptable for centuries are for cucks. There seems to be way too specific of a balance for a message to be replied to, not to mention each girl wants something slightly different in a first message. It's either too long or too short, too forward or too reserved, too clever or not clever enough.

tl;dr: What the fuck do I say in a first message?
>>
>>25836628
>>gril visits profile
>>gril likes profile

Get out normie
>>
File: 91532869.jpg (99 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
91532869.jpg
99 KB, 1280x720
>>25836688
Far from it, m9
>>
>>25836687
Call her a whore
>>
>>25836582
Hey, don't forget the catfish.
>>
>>25836713

I've actually tried that. It's just as useless as anything else.

I've also thought about just making a brutally honest profile and seeing if that could improve my results. If anything it might at least provide me with information I can pass on to others in threads like these.
>>
been on online dating for years...banged one random chick from it who messaged me first. parallels real life pretty hard...u just have to get lucky...
>>
>>25836580
I want to make a profile but I can't think of decent stuff to put on there and I have no pictures of myself...
what do fampai
>>
>>25836759
take a few selfies with good angles...if you have 0-1 pics you have 0 chance of success
>>
>>25836774
if it's selfies anyway do I really need more than one? isn't having multiple pictures that aren't you doing interesting shit just autistic?
>>
>>25836904
yes and no...if you really want to maximize your odds...put your phone camera on delay and take a picture in front of something cool like a statue or something...all I know is that if you only have 1 or 2 pics, you're facing quite the uphill battle.
>>
not very well 2bh senpai
>>
>>25836979
that's a good idea. i had no idea 1-2 pictures was that bad
>>
I don't want to. The kinds of messages I get have been terrible.
>>
>>25837330
I know how you feel, friend.
I hate this modern era of feminism and social media.
>>
>>25837457
I don't really participate on social media. I don't find the idea enjoyable.

I think my issue with dating has been that when I date someone I'm looking for long term potential so I want to have both a friendship and a romantic relationship. And typically I just get messages where people just wanna fuck. If I wanted sex it would be totally ideal but that's low on my priorities list.
>>
File: Costanza.png (137 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
Costanza.png
137 KB, 250x250
>>25837498
>And typically I just get messages where people just wanna fuck. If I wanted sex it would be totally ideal but that's low on my priorities list.
Poor you
>>
>>25837512
I can't help that we want different things anonymous. Don't take it to mean that I don't sympathize with your problems just because we don't have the same ones.
>>
>>25837542
Well, most of my life I spent being mocked or rejected for my appearance.
Not all of us are blessed with good looks that you have to invalidate my desires just because you can obtain something easier while I can't.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-18-20-17-59.png (292 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-18-20-17-59.png
292 KB, 1080x1920
Shit. No matter what site I visit, girls always "match" or "share" but never reply... It's just filling their egos by seeing how many guys like them.
>>
>>25837622
>hey
>:D
>!

Your shit sounds beta as fuck
>>
>>25836580
All the hot ones have kids.
>>
>>25836628
Me too, fampire strikes back
>>
>>25837652
What do I say then fgt?
>>
>>25837710
literally anything with substance and no smilies
you're not attractive enough to pull what you're doing off
>>
>>25837569
I'm not invalidating your desire. Your desire is totally valid and I feel bad for you that you can't have what you want.

But I don't have the same desire that you do. And as a result, I have problems that you wouldn't.
>>
>>25837742
This. Emoticons and emojis are beta ad fuck

I've found that ridiculous one liners actually work sometimes. Don't just say "hey" though; do you realize how many messages they get like that? You have to stand out in some way
>>
>>25837710
>25837710
archaeologist line
>>
>>25837795
Fair enough.

Honestly, I'm doomed.

I was blessed with half decent looks but I'm just Autistic beta
>>
File: broken goods type waifu.jpg (954 KB, 3688x2459) Image search: [Google]
broken goods type waifu.jpg
954 KB, 3688x2459
Amazingly well.
pic related
>>
>>25837947
You have to make her doubt her ability to get guys/ her standards.

Imagine if she goes for average and she gets 100% success rate. "Hmm, maybe I can go for better"
Moves on to 7/10 guys, still all 100% success rates. Everyone's basically BEGGING her to be with them. "Maybe I can get same personality quality but with better looks?"
She tries again.
But one guy simply asks her a question, an innocent one that picks at her insecurity. Something that has an aura of "I can still look for more options/ find a better you"- basically what she did to everyone else.

Girls are so fucking stupid that something that being undermined that way instantly makes her doubt herself/ her looks. And instead of going through positive steps/ recourse, she's ATTRACTED TO THE GUY AND SEEKS APPROVAL.

So naturally, what ends up happening is girls being attach to guys she doesn't even fundamentally like in any way, just to get that approval. It's madness.

Which is why as a human race we'd be better off having guys ignore girls. Or why sometimes when you finally give up on girls, they start giving you more attention. That aura of confidence and "I need someone good enough for me" DOES make a lot of women swoon. It's retarded, and only a small portion of women see past this/ are even self-aware.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.