[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me about your lives robots, I need to be distracted from my own.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
File: ah.jpg (11 KB, 236x306) Image search: [Google]
ah.jpg
11 KB, 236x306
Tell me about your lives robots, I need to be distracted from my own.
>>
>go to work
>go home
>lift
>vidya
repeat
i have no friends
>>
>>25493325
Hey sounds like me. What kind of vidya do you like?
>>
>wake up
>take medication
>feel like perpetual shit all day
>have some comfy time with rain sfx
>read
>watch a movie, maybe
>go back to sleep as depressed as when I woke up

I'm a NEET and have no friends.
>>
>>25493304
>Fuck bitches
>Get money
>post on image boards
pick one
>>
>>25493325
You lift at home?
>>
>>25493419
Relatable minus the medication. I'm starting to feel like I should be taking something though. I don't think people are supposed to feel like this all the time.
>>
>>25493460
I can relate. I'm probably going to see a psychiatrist tomorrow.

>>25493419
I hate that. You spend all day just trying to get away from the awful feeling in your stomach but it never goes away for long.
>>
File: khem-snö.jpg (348 KB, 1280x1266) Image search: [Google]
khem-snö.jpg
348 KB, 1280x1266
>listening to my parents argue
>fucking cold outside

i don't understand why other humans have to argue all the time

Irrational fucking tards,
>>
>>25493460
I'm on medication for major depressive disorder. Should get an evaluation and see if any medication could help you. Makes it easier for me, but still pretty shitty.
>>
>>25493508
Are there any side effects? I was always anxious about that.
>>
>>25493507
Arguing doesn't have to be terrible, it's the worst though when the arguing turns into shouting and bitter resentment, made me want to leave the house and never come back.
>>
>>25493665
When I was just on regular anti-depressants I never felt any side-effects. Been on them since early high school too.
>>
File: 1450957243009.png (103 KB, 684x576) Image search: [Google]
1450957243009.png
103 KB, 684x576
>wake up
>go to shitty job
>come home
>browse 4chan until i'm tired enough to sleep
repeat
>>
File: mhw.jpg (79 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
mhw.jpg
79 KB, 1280x720
>>25493696
That's my dream life desu...
But jobs are hard to come by here.
>>
>>25493507
dont call them irrational fucking retards, you should feel pity for them.
All of the hopes and dreams they had in the past are gone, their stuck in a cul-de-sac, trapped if you will, with no hope of ever escaping their current situation or improving their lives.
they dont want to argue, but by doing so theyre feeling like at least they can win something in their pathetic, dead-end lives
>>
>>25493762
why don't you move? he have a lot of space here in refugeeland
>>
File: flag-pins-sweden-usa.jpg (81 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
flag-pins-sweden-usa.jpg
81 KB, 400x300
>>25493684

have been going on for like 1 year and shouting and shit...all i have learned that the majority of women are evil to the core

i told em i cant join anyone's side since they are adults and should fix this themself.

and if they hate each other they should just divorce

also
>will never be able to move to america
>cut ties with all family member
>live the american dream

don't take america for granted sir/mam
>>
>>25493835
>live the American Dream

Don't believe everything you read on the internet m8.

But that sounds miserable. They may tell themselves they're staying together for the children's sake but it's more damaging to them to experience such frequent fighting.
>>
>>25493835
Why can't you try to get a visa and move to America?
>>
>>25493800
And live in a moslem infested land? No thanks.
>>
File: 1438403182891s.jpg (9 KB, 226x250) Image search: [Google]
1438403182891s.jpg
9 KB, 226x250
>wake up
>browse 4chan and have morning cup of coffee
>go to class
>come back to my apartment to study/do homework
>watch tv/browse 4chan until I fall asleep
>sometimes go out to smoke weed with my roommate

pretty boring, but it's cozy especially since it's winter now. wish I had a girlfriend tho
>>
>work 10 hours a day
>lift if I have the energy
>if not, go into some sort of escapism until I fall asleep
>>
>>25493304
>sleep
>get up
>miss my oneitis
>sleepwalk through work
>get home
>cry
>go to bed
>repeat
>>
>>25493964
Are you me

I don't cry though I just vomit a lot because when I see her OKCupid page I get nauseous.
>>
>>25493883

difficult to obtain greencard
>>
desu r9k is the main reason I haven't killed myself yet

Talking to you guys makes life a little more bearable.
>>
>>25493954
What's some top tier escapism you can recommend me.
>>
>>25493304

>working 3 shifts as a nurse
>work out at my place with 2 friends 4-5 times a week
>play vidya with friends 1-3 times a week
>go out drinking about twice a month when I have weekends off work
>bang some sluts every few weeks/months

but I kinda started dating some girl so for now no bar sluts I think

how did you spend NYE OP?
>>
>>25494941
Damn anon sounds like you've got quite the life cut out for you, what brings you to a sad place like this? What's your gf like?

I went on a "date" on NYE actually, no midnight kiss, but it was memorable, I think this post in the archive details it
>>25460003
>>
>>25495439

well I'm 26 no and my life is pretty normal atm. I'm on 4chan since I was 16

>as a kid/teen I was a shy nerd
>in my late teens started having friends but did a lot of drugs and drank a lot
>go diagnosed with depression with 20
>nowadays its pretty much in check with only very mild meds

on NYE I was with friends and their girlfriends.we drank and ate and had a lot of fun. and cocaine. was clean for over 3 years( clean from drugs, I still drink but in moderation)

atleast I didn't take much and have no urge to repeat that.

I like to come to /r9k/ and try to give some positivity and tips but thats rarley wanted

the girl I'm seeing is very shy, 8 years younger than me.Only had one BF before.

she wants to wait with sex what I really like.usually I only meet sluts.

and gratz for you for having a date senpai, next one will be better!
>>
>>25496026
I'm glad things turned out okay for you. Hoping things turn out okay for me too, I wish they'd give him his phone back.

Sounds like you've found a gem. I wish you luck with her. I try to come here and try and lighten other anons suffering the best I can, depression is an awful thing that I wouldn't wish on anyone except for maybe normies.
>>
I'm what you faggots would call a 'failed normie' despite the fact that I hate everything and I'm just too much of a coward to kill myself. I'm going to be 30 this year and still live with my mother, no job and a druggie.
>>
>>25496353
dude don't hate on normies. all this being jelly is toxic. you are way to negative
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.