[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feels & Frogs : Barkeeper's Out Sick Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 26
File: bar.jpg (58 KB, 614x389) Image search: [Google]
bar.jpg
58 KB, 614x389
Barkeeper doesn't seem to be in tonight but since every other bar on the block caters to normies I figured I'd open up the place for the night since I'm around and I doubt robots have much else to do, fair warning I'm not too good with the mixed drinks though.

Come in anon and share some feels.
>>
Hey 'keep, you got fresh mint leaves behind the counter?
>>
File: michael_scott.jpg (63 KB, 399x382) Image search: [Google]
michael_scott.jpg
63 KB, 399x382
I don't even drink, why the fuck am I here
>>
>>25477021

i dont have any money .. c-can i still get a drink?
>>
>>25477065
Where else would you be on a Sunday night anon?

>>25477046
I think he keeps them in back, gimme a sec anon.

>>25477092
This one's on the house anon. What'd you want?
>>
what the fuck are you suppose to do in these threads?
>>
File: 1346532898728.jpg (12 KB, 208x250) Image search: [Google]
1346532898728.jpg
12 KB, 208x250
>>25477021
>Barkeeper doesn't seem to be in tonight

He hasn't been around for a few days now.

Is he dead?
>>
Hi barkeep, I'll have a coffee. Anxiety has been shit lately. Oh, make sure it's decaf. Thanks.
>>
>>25477195
Pretend you're drinking and talk to the barrender about your life.
>>
>>25477200
I thought he went to go live his last year trying to enjoy himself, I've heard no word of when he officially was going to relinquish his post then.

>>25477226
What's got you anxious anon? By the way, any milk or cream?

>>25477195
Whatever you want to do anon, within reason of course, this is a private establishment.
>>
One bud light on the rocks please.
>>
A kazi with lime please

The exectutive normies are throwing me out of mums on February 1st due to taxes. Hoboing tips appreciated..
>>
File: Norm_Peterson_drinks_beer.jpg (19 KB, 372x269) Image search: [Google]
Norm_Peterson_drinks_beer.jpg
19 KB, 372x269
>>25477021

>caters to normies
>>
File: 1382901149750.png (208 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1382901149750.png
208 KB, 396x385
>>25477021

hand over the fucking money
>>
>>25477108
>I think he keeps them in back, gimme a sec anon.
Cool, when you find it can you make me a South Side please?
>>
Vanilla Coke, easy on the ice.

Anybody else doing No Fap 2016? 3 days so far and it's pretty difficult to not jack off. I mean, theoretically, not cumming somehow "forces" you to pursue women but at the same time it's so much easier to just masturbate and get over with it so you can do something else. Is this really even worth it?
>>
>>25477245
Coming right up anon.

>>25477272
I'll see if I can scrounge something together for you anon, the /pol/ crowd over in the back table makes a nightly event of throwing pennies on the floor near other anon's tables for laughs, and they've been accumulating over the past month, think we're up to a couple of dollars worth right now.

>>25477293
Nice try robot, I see you beneath that ski mask. No robot is confident enough to be an armed robber, I bet that gun isn't even loaded. What are you doing at a place like this anyway, you know Chad&Stacies' on the corner pulls in way more cash than we do. Have a seat anon, take the mask off you'll spill your drink everywhere.
>>
>>25477242
No thanks, I take it black. Nothing in particular. Every time I resolve an issue, a new one springs to mind and I obsess over it. I can rationalize them but it does no good.
>>
I wish we could do something nice for Barkeep you know?
He would come and listen to our petty bullshit while having much bigger issues than our own and enjoy doing it.(not that you don't do a good job janitor)

I'm gonna miss that bastard when he's gone T_T
>>
>>25477195
Shoot the shit, complain, ramble, rant, vent, use it as a sounding board, get a (You), ask for advice.

Pretty much what we'd do if we actually had friends.
>>
File: 456548.png (287 KB, 662x683) Image search: [Google]
456548.png
287 KB, 662x683
Slept for 20+ hours through the entirety of sunday. I'll have a black coffee like that other anon.
College starts again today and I want to die.

>>25477293
>>
>>25477602
We're all among friends here anon.

>>25477326
I've had fantastic luck so far, but considering it's only been 3 days, I don't feel like that's a particularly worthwhile gloat.

>>25477320
I'll do my best anon.

>>25477608
Coming right up anon. You dreading the upcoming semesteR?
>>
File: REEE.jpg (1 MB, 1258x1664) Image search: [Google]
REEE.jpg
1 MB, 1258x1664
I'm in the Navy and the holiday stand down is over tomorrow and I have to starts mustering every day at 0530 again. This won't be fun. I'll have a straight shot of Tullamore Dew like usual.
Any other Navy bots here?
>>
>>25477796
I considered it but never followed through. My dad and grandad both served in the USN and I often wonder what if I had gone that route (getting pretty old now). How has it been for you?
>>
>>25477437
> I take it black
I'll bet you do
>>
>>25477021
Just a water please. More thirsty than anything. Its not late enough to talk about my troubles, how about yours? Howd you get here?
>>
>>25477021
Lemme get a black coffee, and a bottle of jack.
>>
>>25477021
A Coke.

Been debating whether or not I actually want a gf.
>Whether or not to just give up hope.
>>
File: images.png (3 KB, 99x94) Image search: [Google]
images.png
3 KB, 99x94
>>25477021
I've been trying to get a job, no one's calling me back, and my money's running out. Two day ago I was crossing the street and a truck almost killed me.
>>
>>25478116
Coming right up anon. Bottled or tap?
Rather than retype everything, here's my latest misadventure in a long life of misadventures.
>>25459987

>>25478125
On the way anon. Mixing your uppers and downers? Why's that?

>>25478146
Well, if I could go back, and do it all over again, I'd say for sure, that I wouldn't bother pursuing anyone, because while it's better than air to feel wanted, the hole it leaves in your heart if you split is an ungodly kind of low.
>>
File: image_0.jpg (69 KB, 649x638) Image search: [Google]
image_0.jpg
69 KB, 649x638
>>25477021
Whiskey on the rocks please. Just failed a final and got d's on all the others. Is life better after school?
>>
>got work in 3 hours
>wasted as fuck

give me a nigger coffee barkeep, and some nuts
>>
>>25477869
It's honestly the best decision I've made so far. If I was still at home I don't know what I'd be doing but it wouldn't be good. I love it personally
>>
File: 1450925007244.png (627 KB, 1280x842) Image search: [Google]
1450925007244.png
627 KB, 1280x842
Give me the strongest thing you got. I just want to feel...something.
>>
Guinness, please.
Why do i gotta be such a self conscious faggot? How do i stop giving a shit about people, girls in particular?
>>
>>25478302
Can I have something with no alcohol please?

How does one accept the fact that a woman will never love them?
>>
I flew 10 thousand miles to get away from the feels, the stress, loneliness and all of it.

Yet here I am, drinking alone in the wee hours and asking for a virtual drink on 4chan. Ain't life a bitch?
>>
>>25478472
Coming right up anon, but take it slow.

>>25478561
I always was quite fond of Guinness.
If I knew I could help you anon. My advice, unironically, is to try and find someone from 4chan, because it was only around an awkward and self conscious qt that I could totally open up.

>>25478609
It's not easy anon. It takes practice.
It's a lot harder if you've experienced love before, because then you've tasted something so filling that you'll never be able to have again.
>>
>>25478302
Tap would be fine thanks. I hope youll find someone soon. Id be damned if i found someone who was actually atracted to me for once
>>
>>25478678
Fucking hell, forgot my trip again.

>>25478702
Doing threads like these allows me to take my mind off it and help out other anons, which is a good feeling. After dealing with intense emotional pain, I wouldn't wish that kind of suffering on anyone, except for maybe normies, so if I can ease a robot's suffering that's a good feel.
>>
>eating dinner with my family and my dads twin sisters family in a hotel
>people keep cutting me off, interrupting me
>my little brother does it and I snap at him about it
>he just smirks at me, chuckles a bit
>my hands are at his throat before I can stop myself
>my dad stops me
>I start to apologize and my dad cuts me off again
>I say "shut up" immediately embarrassed about it too
>my dad tells me to go up to the room
>I had a French fry in my hand and I toss it like a poker chip onto the table, stand up knocking my chair down, I don't pick it up
>punch myself in the temple hard 3 times while walking out of the restaurant
>head butt the wall of the elevator, lie down screaming and thrashing
>get to the room and REE some more
>my dad comes up and says some shit, including "this is like the shit you read on that fucking 4chan"
>my head hurts
Im 19 btw
>>
File: 1438553104785.gif (137 KB, 659x576) Image search: [Google]
1438553104785.gif
137 KB, 659x576
>>25477764
>dreading upcoming semester
More dreading having to interact with other people but yeah. First finals are coming and I am not confident.
>>
File: image.jpg (280 KB, 1140x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
280 KB, 1140x1200
>>25477796
Not navy but I'm an armybot
Being a weeb in the army is suffering.
>>25477021
I'm hurting barkeep I'm a KV and I'm so desperate for companionship and just depressed in general I feel like I don't belong in this world
>>
Every drink you have mixed in one bottle please.
>>
>>25479203
Get the fuck out of here
There's no way
>>
File: TFW.jpg (254 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
TFW.jpg
254 KB, 1000x1000
C-Can I get an Old Fashioned? Don Draper drinks those.
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 277x372) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 277x372
>>25479203
>mfw you
>>
I feel so bad for barkeep, truly his feels are the worst, I feel bad about no gf feels and being a fat fuck.
>>
I'll take some rum with a cinnamon stick steeped into it. Stir in heavy cream and put it over ice.

Honestly I've had a hell of a year. Looking back at who I was last year I am totally different but I am more of the same person I was 2 years ago. Its crazy how much things can change yet revert at the same time. How you doing bartenda?
>>
File: 1445159962397.gif (2 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1445159962397.gif
2 MB, 400x400
Bartender, I want have true friends but I hate
almost everyone around me, its not like some edgy
"i want everyone to die" kind of deal its more like
"i just want to know nicer people" do you know what i mean?
>>
Gimme a glass of mountain abbey ale.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPlA2yUN_Bk

Is this what that bartender tripfag based his thread on?

Because these threads are very comfy and helpful. The OP of the threads is a fucking saint.
>>
>>25479608
Nigga. You don't actually want friends. The problem isn't the people around you its you who you are.

See I always think I want friends, attention, a partner or something but when somebody comes around I don't actually want their attention. I never want anything to do with them. Its something with who I am that I don't actually want/need others.

>>25479564
Less heavy cream more milk. I just made a helping and honestly its better with just milk. Probably would be bomb with condensed milk since its so sweet but what ever. Stir it till its frothy and ohhhh nelly.
>>
>>25479432
>>25479474
100% true, although luckily I don't think anyone besides my family noticed

The funny thing is I'm really close with my brother and everyone else in my family, they're really proud of me and I look like a twink/manlet Chad. I also am usually more cool headed than most
after I got done flipping out in the room, I realized I was mad that I got so mad.
>>
File: 1448926631354.gif (993 KB, 924x507) Image search: [Google]
1448926631354.gif
993 KB, 924x507
I don't want these feels anymore
>>
>>25477796
Marine here. Given up on sleep.
>>
File: RT9cCWz.png (319 KB, 488x750) Image search: [Google]
RT9cCWz.png
319 KB, 488x750
Came back in contact with a girl from highschool the other day. We've grown in such opposite directions, we have nothing to talk about anymore, and no common interests.

Just drown me in Everclear, senpai.
>>
File: 1382167721373.jpg (139 KB, 504x403) Image search: [Google]
1382167721373.jpg
139 KB, 504x403
I would like, 2bh, a gf
>>
Pipebro. Not smoking tonight. Heineken please. I'm in the mood for an easy beer tonight. Cheers, dawgs. . I'll seriously post in these threads one day. It's nice though. Just posting before I go to bed. Let's me imagine I'm somewhere I'm not.

Eh. My story is long anyway. Today's not the day.
>>
>tfw going back to online dating again

got my 2 profiles set up, only had a handful of messages so far and nothing looks promising.
>>
Gimme whiskey, leave the bottle please, I'm literally being cucked by basically my only girl that's a friend, she knows how I feel about her, and she keeps teasing me, and making me orbit her, I thought we were gonna hook up one time (started groping each other, but then she realized the time, went home) then later began telling me how much she liked it, and now she's telling me how much she regrets it, and feels guilty about it, and saying how much a mistake that was, and now things are awkward, and she isn't reading or responding to my messages, kill me
>>
>growing into traditionalism
>have always idealized strongmen, large strong men in general, etc.
>I'm 5'7"
>beta face
>now realizing I'll never be able to stand up for my beliefs, influence others, or be respected innately by my presence or inspire others to masculinity which I so greatly adore
>I'm a literal child at 20
>shortness is a feminine trait coupled with my small wrists
>a garbage can of dead end genetics
>literally never see anyone shorter than me

You know what I've been doing for the past couple days?

Doing probability with lotto numbers so I could maybe win and get height surgery.

I've always had miserable body dysphoria because it's justified. I'm growing more and more depressed for the past couple weeks because of this and am probably worrying my parents.
>>
I just need to get this off my chest, I'm sorry:

After working my ass off last year I achieved my goal, I got a job abroad, a flat, a one way ticket out of the country, everything is set up perfectly and I should be happy.

I mean I am but I've not been able to sleep in days, I've spent last night between bouts of tear, I feel so desperately alone and isolated.
I'm terrified and I dont' want to bother anyone by talking to them about it. I just don't get it
>>
>>25480512
Youre scared about finally moving abroad?
>>
>>25479714
> Nigga. You don't actually want friends. The problem isn't the people around you its you who you are.
Listen to him. I thought I wanted friends, but honestly I'm too shit for them now that I have them.
> only like talking to them when I'm bored
> will never open up emotionally to these people
> accidentally making the relationship so shallow, yet complain that I don't have a connection to these people
> realize I need a relationship because talking only becomes tolerable if there's a chance they'll run their tongue along random places on your body
>>
What is with these girls on Tinder? I've gotten some matches, yet none of them bother to reply. The only girl who replied to me only did so once. I'm not sending boring "hey" or "hi" messages either, but ones that relate to what's written on their profiles or in their pics. I don't get why they would match with me if they don't intend on replying.
>>
>>25480557
I am. absolutely, I won't know anyone I have to change nearly every aspect of my social behaviour, it's a big change. I'm upset and confused as to why I'm like this when I understand what's going to happen,

Then I realised that even if we understand something we still have to experience it. As stupid as that seems writing it down helped.
Fuck
>>
hey guys
>new years resolution is to be more confident, less avoidant, especially around women
>roommate's girlfriend asks me how my christmas was
>respond with "I dunno," ending the conversation then and there
off to a great start family
>>
>>25480512
Welcome to being a fucking adult and a man at that. You don't need people. You think you do but in reality they aren't nor will they ever actually be there. Get used to what it means to be alone now. Let it strengthen you and give you power. Starting out its horrible. Its one of the worst feelings ever but it passes and soon you'll feel right at home.

>>25480571
I think its a personality thing with channers. Honestly I've gone through plenty of people to know I just don't want/need the interaction anymore.

>>25480645
grow some balls.
>>
>>25480617
Where are you from and where are you moving?

It's my goal to live and work abroad as well. What are you doing?
>>
>>25480617
Seems normal to be freaked out. As you said, it's a big change.
Think of it as being reborn, but instead of being a brain dead toddler you actually have the ability to shape your life this time around.
>>
gimme a vanilla rum and coke my good man
>>
>>25478290
Same situation anon, except I ran out of money last month. Living off my credit card atm. Just kill me.
>>
>>25480655
That's deep man.
Thank you
>>25480667
England->Japan, Teaching English
>>25480678
You're absolutely right,
I don't think the wait is helping, since I'm not leaving till Feburary and I'm not doing anything in the mean-time. It's giving me time to dwell, which is never good
>>
File: comfy3.png (886 KB, 1275x1560) Image search: [Google]
comfy3.png
886 KB, 1275x1560
Hello roachie...
>>
>>25480777
>England->Japan, Teaching English
Fuck man you do have it bad, is there no one else you can talk to or family you can spend time with?

I remember talking to you in/britfeel/ the other day
>>
>>25480777
That's exactly what I'm trying to do. Teaching in Japan was what initially got me interested in working abroad; although, I wouldn't be opposed to living and working in Spain or South America as I'm fairly proficient with Spanish already.

Are you with JET?

I've watched a lot of YouTube videos on Westerners' experiences living in Japan. From what I've seen you can expect to get a lot of people gawking at you and talking about you, you'll be like a minor celebrity in the area because you stand out so much. The expatriate communities seem pretty strong and supportive and if you are in a program like JET I'm sure you'll have that safety net to fall back on too.
>>
>>25480655
I'm thinking that friendships are very important growing up so even when you don't have them for years, you still think they are important. Then, without noticing, you stopped needing people like you thought because you've been alone for years.

I find normies to be so clingy now; who tf wants to hang out 3-5 times a week with a same sex friend in addition to work/school with them? At least I can go a month without contact.
>>
>>25480851
Haha man I've been on here a lot recently because I can be honest and talk about this shit without worrying or feeling insecure Sad Right? I would thank you for your (continued) tinteraction but don't want to be too aspie about the entire thing.

I've tried but I don't want to worry my parents and you know when you feel like you're bothering people by talking to them about it? Then I feel pathetic because I'm acting the way I am.
Sheer Madness.
>>
File: 1415418281982s.jpg (7 KB, 208x249) Image search: [Google]
1415418281982s.jpg
7 KB, 208x249
>be me last year october
>have to call and tell my parents that I just lost my full ride scholarship and that I have to drop two classes because I had to drop them
>dropped calc 2 and spanish
>my spanish midterm I had to concentrate on not crying in the middle of it and I made a 48
>my calc 2 midterm I didnt even show up too
>tried to hang myself with my ethernet cord in my apartment but I was too fucking tall and heavy to actually hang from anything
>try to go to therapy, my therapist says that it's probably depression, and scheduled me a meeting with a pharmicist to get some meds
>I can't afford sessions anymore and I missed the appointment for the meds

>this semester me and my parents have a schedule so that after this semester and summer, assuming that I make good grades, I can get my scholarship back by spring
>this semesters classes are all intros and none of them should be hard
>they found a site where I can just write small scholarship essays that I've been doing
>I got a letter in the mail, saying that I have 3 unclaimed checks from my old place of employment, which could be up to 600 dollars
>play poker with my mom and win 450 dollars after getting a straight flush in texas hold em
>plan on going back to the therapist to reschedule with the pharmacist

Normally I don't feel too good about too many things in my life, but I really feel as if this year could get better

This rounds on me, robots.
>>
>>25481054
had to drop two classes because I was going to fail them*
>>
>>25480950
Well I'm a schizoid and throughout growing up I couldn't understand why I was different and why I was always considered an asshole/hurting kids feelings and just didn't care.

Humans need other humans. Kids like to talk to adults because adults have already gone through it. They have come to answers that kids are just forming on their own or don't have yet. People like to talk to each other so they can reflect realities and what not. At one point we have the potential to understand enough that we don't feel the need to reflect off another person because we don't need the validation anymore. Personally I don't feel the need for somebody else to validate my existence nor do I with to reflect my answers off yours.

Normies are weird as fuck and I cant ever fucking understand them. Weird emotional creatures that get offended at anything or think in ways that are so illogical I can't begin to fathom. I only talk to people i meet off 4chan. I can't handle people who aren't.
>>
>>25480945
Not Jet No, It's another company but I've talked to the staff, I've skyped them several times, they're in constant contact with me so I know I'll have ful support all the while I'm over there so I'm not concenered about that, the minor celebrity thing is hilarious and It'll be good fun experiencing that first hand, even if some are a bit racist, all part of the fun.

Have you had any luck finding jobs out there yet or are you still searching? I really hope you find something
>>
>>25480961
It's a big deal dude, I did what you did and found it stressful and worrisome and that was just moving across this country.

I meant you should spend time with your family doing family stuff, bake a cake with your mother or something? My only family emigrated so I see them twice a year now if I'm lucky. Try doing plenty of what you take for granted now as it's not going to be popping back one afternoon to do it.

You've got a great chance to experience something all the webs on here would kill for if they could get out of their lairs try not to worry about the worrying, it's normal!
>>
>>25481119
Thanks. I'm still going to school, but I plan on looking around as I'm closer to finishing my degree. I'm from the US, so the Peace Corps is a possibility I'm interested in as well.

Good luck over there, anon.
>>
Just water for me, barkeep. I need to cut back on my drinking, because it's becoming clear that it's have a really bad effect on me.

Tuesday, I drove home very, very drunk. Hit the bars with friends, and at one point I literally fell over on the floor while we were out. Then drove home. I still feel awful. I should not have made that decision.

On NYE, I celebrated with two of my friends, and their girlfriends. I had no date. We all got sloppy, unreasonably drunk. After the New Year, one friend left with his girlfriend, and the other passed out. His girlfriend (The one who passed out) and I made out all night after that. We talked about how we had wanted to since Middle School, and it never had happened. They've been dating for 5 years now, anons. I fucked with a good friend's relationship. One of my best. And for no reason other than alcohol fueled impulse. So fucking stupid.

Now she's left the Country to study abroad this semester, and I don't think we'll ever mention it again. But the anxiety that she will eventually tell him is building in me badly, and I don't know what to do.

Sorry, had to get that off my chest. Judge me not by my normie-sounding antics, anons. I am truly a robot I would say 88 out of any given 90 days. I only have these friends cause I've know them a very long time. I can't socialize or make new friends anymore. Except, you know, if I've been drinking heavily.

The worst part?

I'm not even legal drinking age (I'm 20), but I will be later this month. Instead of being excited, I find it hanging over my head like a cloud because I know it will fuel more stupidity.
>>
>>25481157
>>25481210
Thanks guys, I'm going to shower, shave and spend some time with my parents.
God-speed dear Anons. Take care
>>
>>25481352
Have a good day lad and if you need to do more feeling I'm sure someone will be here.
>>
>>25480472
There's nothing wrong with 5'7.

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bantam_(military)
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (24 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
24 KB, 480x360
my requirements for SO are
>likes anime and vidya
>not morbidly obese
>likes me more than the attention I give them
I don't even care if they are boy/girl at this point
fuck my shit up senpai nobody wants to be romantically involved with me and I'm not even ugly or obese desu
>>
File: bL0hw7s.png (87 KB, 444x431) Image search: [Google]
bL0hw7s.png
87 KB, 444x431
I'll take a neat whiskey, god I need it. What's your policy on smoking in here?
>>
College is starting again

Im gonna need some shots of Vodka asap
>>
>>25480359 OMFG are you me? I'm in the same situation right now.
>>
Is Janitor/Temporary Barkeep still here? I'd like a spiced rum, please.

Have worked in an office for the past 3 months, today passed in a what felt like a flash.

Girl I kissed on New Years hasn't talked to me, there goes that.

I'm so tired by the time I get home that I don't feel like playing vidya. Very strange.

Had a workout, though, have been for the last few months. I recommend it for robots. It's actually very soothing (reward yourself with a fap at the end).

I made the comfy thread last night in absence of the F&F. Hope some of you are comfy. I wish it was raining hard outside.

>what are you listening to
>what are you feelin
>what are you eatin
>name one good thing, however momentary, that happened in your day today
>name one bad thing that happened in your day
>>
I just want her back.
>>
>>25483773
How long has it been since you saw her?
>>
>>25483796
Six months since we broke up. One month since she suddenly went no contact and started ignoring me.
>>
>>25483862
>>25483862
I haven't seen my "her" in, shit, it's 3 years since Christmas just passed.

The first year I'd get tingles and smile when I thought about her.

The second year when I thought about her I'd still get tingles but wouldn't smile.

The third year the tingles were almost gone. Very momentary remembrances of good times.

Now I feel nothing at all.

Get her back while there's still time. I will never love again.
>>
I enjoy scotch/whiskey/bourbon/brandy but I can't really differentiate them. I enjoy gin as well.

Any recommendations or tips for my continued alcoholism? I'll take a gin and tonic for now.
>>
>>25481054

Hey dude thats honestly awesome to hear, legitimately made me smile.
Stay strong and safe dude, like you didn't give up, tried your hardest and rightfully so got rewarded, and hopefully more plenishful rewards come in the future too.
Stay strong anon :)
get my friend a diet pepsi bar keep.
>>
Man I have a drinking problem. I need to slow it down and rediscover my passion for music. It just feels like I could never capture my love for playing instruments again. I used to love them, but got this girlfriend 4.5 years ago and I started focusing on her above everything else, we dated for a year and then broke up, I was miserably depressed ever since and it's just been one drug problem after the next (Weed, MXE, tramadol (lol), and now Booze for the last 3 years).

It's such a weird feeling that I spend my entire day not wanting to drink, entirely apathetic about the idea, and sure enough, as soon as I'm off work I stop by the liquor store and grab enough booze to get me stupid and basically force it down my throat. It's not even fun anymore, fuck.
>>
>>25484552
Start working out. I guarantee that it will help.
>>
File: me.jpg (53 KB, 498x568) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
53 KB, 498x568
Came from a poor family so I figured I'd waste my youth with my head in books to finish law school to give my family a good life. This was all while my friends travelled the world.

Now I have a mountain of debt while working a dead end data entry job with my 30s fast approaching.

I have no talent in general and people hate being around me because I have no energy and just sit there staring blankly at them.

I just wanted to do good in this world. Alcohol doesn't cut it any more.

I can't even relate to people on here that just want a girlfriend. There's nothing worse than feeling useless. What's some random girl going to do for you if you aren't happy with who you are?
>>
Haev you guys ever seen kramer vs kramer i think you would like it a whole lot its a great movie and has some things in it i think this board would appreciate not tha ti think this board is all thinking like all women are crazy or whatever but deep down on some level i agree wtih a lot fo stuff peopel say about women on here im just not i wouldnt say courageous buti dont really wear my heart on my sleeve to the same extent you guys do and ibelieve that holds back my progress as a huyman being
>>
>>25478302
Have you had a gf?
>>
File: jawgirl.jpg (41 KB, 487x800) Image search: [Google]
jawgirl.jpg
41 KB, 487x800
tfw no jaw gf
Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.