[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ACTUALLY HAVING A JOB IN THE YEAR 2016 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7
File: hahahahahah.jpg (556 KB, 992x1856) Image search: [Google]
hahahahahah.jpg
556 KB, 992x1856
>ACTUALLY HAVING A JOB IN THE YEAR 2016
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WAGEKEKS WHEN WILL THEY LEARN
>>
Solid MS paint job there, anon. I rate it 4,5/5.
>>
>>25466779
Have fun staying in your basement.

>TFW trip to Europe planned with my gf in the summer.
>>
>>25466827
good thing i live in europe. try somewhere else.
>>
File: 1448910304129.jpg (23 KB, 598x399) Image search: [Google]
1448910304129.jpg
23 KB, 598x399
>>25466827
HeIIo, reddit!

The narwhals bacons at midnight rite :^)?
>>
File: smugly.jpg (156 KB, 947x798) Image search: [Google]
smugly.jpg
156 KB, 947x798
>>25466827
You and I both know that isn't true anon
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>25466779
This picture never gets old.
>>
>>25466779
>>I can do anything I want in my spare time
Yet here you are posting on an imageboard for Chinese cave paintings
>>
File: carpe_diem.jpg (48 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
carpe_diem.jpg
48 KB, 640x480
>But I can do anything I want with all my spare time. I can learn an instrument, learn a language, I can study Nietzche or Aristotle
You can, yet you don't and never will. You will continue shitposting and playing vidya, but you will still try to justify your unwillingness to do something with your life as "improving yourself".

Also
>haha look the guy representing my side is rational and attractive and the other guy is ugly and speaks in capital letters and doesn't have any arguments, that shows how much superior I am
And I'm not even a wagecuck
>>
>>25467447
Honest question: do you think gaming and shitposting is worth less than wagecucking?

What makes wagecucking so useful? The fact that some jew gives you banknotes in return for your time?

At least us neets are free and try to entertain ourselves. Wagecucks seem to be afraid to be alone with themselves because they have no personality.
>>
>>25467132
Says the guy who has even less spare time
>inb4 I-I'm posting from my corner office
>>
>>25467533
When you do the same thing 24/7, it loses it's purpose of entertainment.
Eventually, it becomes a chore. A thing you do because you just do. You wake up, eat breakfast and go to the computer. You can turn it off, you can go pick up a book, you can go outside. But you don't. And you won't.
And the idea that you CAN is the thing that gives you that false sense of superiority.
You're a slave convinced that you are free, the same way in which a wagekek is a slave. The only difference is that a wageslave is self-aware, and he actually gets paid.
>>
>>25468216
>You're a slave convinced that you are free, the same way in which a wagekek is a slave. The only difference is that a wageslave is self-aware,
KK you had me until here. Try again
>>
File: 1386970954395.jpg (24 KB, 208x210) Image search: [Google]
1386970954395.jpg
24 KB, 208x210
>>25466779
>2016
>Unironically posting strawman comics.
This is why people will always laugh at you, NEET. Just stop trying to antagonize wageslaves. Everyone will be happier if you do.
>>
>>25468325
For the most part, they ARE self aware. Most of them wish to escape the whole mess. Have you never seen a movie where the white-collar office worker fantasizes about shooting his boss in the forehead with a .44 magnum?
>>
Unfortunately, I'm not a spoiled rich manchild so I cannot live effortlessly off my parents and government aid.

Thankfully my education yielded a fruitful job and my careful spending allows me to live comfortably.
>>
>>25468563
>For the most part, they ARE self aware
No they are not. They have convinced themselves that working is inherently useful and they contribute to society like you.

The 'being angry at their boss' stuff is just anger that he gets to boss them around. Nobody likes being bossed around.

Read my post here as well >>25468415
>>
The funniest thing about these threads is that wagecucks actually get mad.
>>
>>25468711
Of course they do, because they know it's true.
>>
>>25468677
Yes, they are. Everyone I ever met says they hate their job or atleast "kinda tolerate" it.
Me, specifically? I NEED a job (which I don't have right now). And not just for money. If I have nothing to occupy myself with, I'll just rot in my room watching movies and playing vidya untill I become one with the couch. I need the activity and the social interaction. And so do most NEETs, yet they refuse to accept it.
And yes, you may not need it. You may have a cool car, lots of ways to entertain yourself, and all the social interaction and funds a man could ever need. And honestly, I'm glad your life is going great. But you gotta realise, your situation does not mean the regular NEETs have it the same way. There are a few exceptions (like you, I suppose) but the majority of NEETs are people I described: pathetic losers that are unaware of their situation.
Also, post pic of your car
>>
What are you guys going to do when your parents kick you out?
>>
>>25469192
I have copious amount of government bux, read >>25468415
>>
File: Nissan_Almera_front_20080224.jpg (254 KB, 1545x975) Image search: [Google]
Nissan_Almera_front_20080224.jpg
254 KB, 1545x975
>>25469154
>Also, post pic of your car
It's not an expensive car or anything, it just runs fine, no issues. It costs me about 200 eurodollars in petrol, insurance and maintenance each month.
>>
>>25469281
I'm pretty jelly, anon.
It's pretty late, so I'm going to sleep and try to apply for more jobs in the morning.
Hope you continue having a great life.
>>
>>25469358
Thank you friend. Best of luck to you as well.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.