[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw molsted as a child >Can make rape jokes/molestation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8
File: uyuyuyuyu.gif (864 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
uyuyuyuyu.gif
864 KB, 500x281
>mfw molsted as a child
>Can make rape jokes/molestation jokes without batting an eye
>Can even go as far to say jokingly that I'll rape molest someone
>How fucked am I?
People say I'm projecting others say I've just gotten over it.
>>
>>25430105
You stole my .gif so you're obviously fucked in the head beyond repair
>>
>>25430105
at least you have a sense of humor, does that mean you enjoyed this molestation?
>>
>>25430154
maybe he just doesn't see it as something important anymore
>>
>>25430105
could be a coping mechanism, if not youve let it go
if first, get help, if not, congrats
>>
>>25430105
that's pretty normal, not everyone is an over sensitive sjw fag
>>
>>25430105
what movie is this gif from?
>>
I kind of know how you feel OP.
I'm not really squeamish about the rape/molestation jokes, I just hate it when people always seem to overlook molestation when it occurs to young boys, especially when the perpetrator was a woman.
Rape/molestation jokes I'm okay with, but whenever someone talks about some 11 year old getting fucked by his babysitter as if he's lucky I just can't take it.
I've fought people in real life over this before, nothing else makes me more upset.
That said, I also feel terrible because I still occasionally fap to the memories and have wet dreams/nightmares all the time.
>>
I was molested. It wasn't a big deal. Rape jokes are funny, but I'm the bad guy and might as well be a rapist for telling them.
>>
>>25430125
Thanks for the gif m8ty
>>25430154
It's a normal bodily reaction to enjoy it senpai. I'd loved to say that I hated it with every fiber of my being but I can't. Some days I didn't want to get touched other days when he did touch me I liked it.
>>
>>25430231
I know that feel fampai. Only certain things bother me when it comes to that subject matter, other then that I can joke around no problemo. Victim blaming really gets me bothered fampai
>>
>>25430313
At this point I'm kind of starting understand why some molestation victims go on to abuse others.
I don't even care anymore.
Normalfags and their feigned interest/sympathy make my blood boil, then these fucktards come into the few places where I can feel normal and at home or at least be with people who are just as fucked up as I am and have to ruin it and brag about fucking stupid whores and MILFs and all this other shit.
And then these fucktards who act like they're "XD SO WEIRD" for having fetishes like DP, cousin-cousin incest, and entry-level shit like shemales come here and shit the place up with their empty, shitty, boring "discussion" that's basically just reposts of reposts of reposts and inane bullshit.
I miss my little corner of the internet, the anons here have been my only friends since middle school, and it's like watching your only friends slowly die horribly in front of you.
>>
>>25430230
seconding this
sauce?
>>
>>25430261
>It's a normal bodily reaction to enjoy it senpai.
greentext it to share the enjoyment?
>>
>>25430394
Damn anon, you've got some anger issues.
>>
>>25430510
No shit faggot, it's because you haven't killed yourself yet.
>>
Greentext time
Was it hot?
>>
File: 1411038705092.png (506 KB, 864x864) Image search: [Google]
1411038705092.png
506 KB, 864x864
>tfw friend in highschool got molested
>several points where his dad got his friends to join in
>basically bukkaked by old italian men on the reg
>so did his brother and sister
>he posted about it on his tumblr
>would regularly check his tumblr and fap to the recounts he posted
>>
>>25430400
Probably 500 days of summer, idk

>tfw molestation would have turned me into seeking reenacting sexual revenge because I already want to dom someone when I come from a family that had fits and divorced
>>
>>25430105
There's literally nothing wrong with molestation, you just got to have sex before everyone else

Support pedosexual rights today!
>>
I was molested by my father from as young as I can remember... Then he finally raped me at 11.

I make rape jokes and am as misogynistic as most of the guys on the board.

The only way it really fucked me up is now I have a DD/lg fetish.

People who can't take jokes should be on an island together and call it their safe space so I never have to deal with them again.
>>
someone said it wasnt ok for me to make edgy rape jokes cause they were molested as a child

>so was i gg checkmate pack your shit and gtfo git gud scrub parry and riposte
>>
>>25430715
A what fetish, sorry?
>>
>>25430786
Why doesn't anyone on this board know what a Daddy Dom/little girl fetish is?

:(
>>
>>25430786
She likes niggers.
Dark Daddy / little girl
:^)
>>
>>25430801
Because we aren't fucking degenerates like yourself, go kill yourself.
>>
>>25430804
No one likes niggers.
Not even niggers.
>>
>>25430822
SQUARE UP NIGGA
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 729x416) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 729x416
>>25430817
Original as fuck, senpai
>>
File: NORMIE-OUUUUUUUUUUT.png (568 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
NORMIE-OUUUUUUUUUUT.png
568 KB, 960x720
>>25430801
A better question is why the fuck do women insist on ruining this fucking board
>>
File: american-psycho-facebook-cards.jpg (11 KB, 394x295) Image search: [Google]
american-psycho-facebook-cards.jpg
11 KB, 394x295
>>25430256
>>25430568
>>25430715
Maor details pls.
>>
>>25430833
its actually pretty well known
>>
File: crabcakes.jpg (32 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
crabcakes.jpg
32 KB, 500x500
>>25430840
And women still shouldn't be posting here
>>
>>25430834
How much detail?
I mean, he would just start with hugs that were too long then squeezing my thighs a lot.
Progressed to being the big spoon and grinding against my ass.
Got to the point where he would touch my chest and jack off/cum on my ass and between my legs while being the big spoon...
Till I was 11 and he decided he wanted more or that I was old enough. Idk what to say.
>>
>tfw want a gf to dom
>nobody wants a guy to dom them

It's not fair. I'm not even into causing wounds or some dark shit like that, I just want a girl that can't do without rough sex.

Guess you have to appeal to them emotionally before they'd be willing or something. It's pretty hard to find these women in society, tips welcome.
>>
>>25430876
Fucking leave already
>>>/cgl/
>>>/soc/
>>>/b/
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>25430879
Are you retarded? All women want that shit at least.
>>
>>25430879
What does that have to do with the thread?
>>
>>25430887
The lot of you should read the sticky. It's a board for original posts and stories.
>>
>>25430887
Okay....
But cgl and Soc are for whores and reddit doesn't like rape jokes.
So I guess it's off to /b
>>
>>25430892
He's hoping that attention whoring cunt that got raped will respond to his post and he'll get his e-dick wet
>>
>>25430105
You're actually over it. Donate let America's obsession with victimhood somehow pull you back into it.

In the 20s peeps got molested all the time, they just pulled up their trousers and went about their business instead of crying for decades and blaming all of their own failures on it.
>>
>>25430915
Ahh.
This is why guys don't like women coming here, they always end up attracting annoying thirsty normalfags and derailing the threads.
>>
>>25430891
How the fuck am I supposed to be polite when making acquaintance and starting to get rough without the claims of rape then.

>>25430892
(Some) rape victims want a partner like this because it's the kind of stuff they are conditioned to and want it back. Probably... not many.
>>
>>25430928
>(Some) rape victims want a partner like this
Right, but that has nothing to do with the actual thread's topic.
There's already a thread for that shit if you're really interested in it.
>>25427183

That same whore you're asking has even posted in it.
>>
File: Beyond Mad.jpg (53 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Beyond Mad.jpg
53 KB, 500x500
>>25430928
>(Some) rape victims want a partner like this
Jesus fucking christ one attention whore posts about her fetish shit and the thirst cunts come to derail the thread.
>>
>>25430967
*thirsty
Fuck off robot
>>
>>25430928
I feel like most kids who were molestednit wasn't overtly violent or dominating.
Most of the time it's someone they knew taking advantage in subtle ways and working their way to bigger things.
The super violent kid rapists usually get caught quicker cause the child has noticeable trauma.
>>
>>25430876
>Till I was 11 and he decided he wanted more or that I was old enough. Idk what to say.
How did it go down when you were 11?
>>
>>25431003
Kill yourself thirsty faggot
>>
>>25431015
Shit no, senpai. It's for research...or something.
>>
>>25431003
Idk, m8. Anytime a girl posts, even if it's relevant to the op, these niggers chimp out.

I thought this board would get better when they brought back the robot.
>>
>>25430231
And to expand on this, I guess I just take issue with the double standard.
People will complain about double standards that women have to face, yet as soon as a double standard is present for males the room goes quiet.
Shit's infuriating, and honestly just makes me want to associate even less with most people.
>>
>>25431049
It's because there are too many betas that go into full thirst mode whenever a cunt posts.
Sorry anon, but this isn't reddit, every thread isn't some kind of masturbatory AMA.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.