[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw raped by dad so no one will ever love me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 191
Thread images: 19
File: 1431203920012.jpg (33 KB, 354x320) Image search: [Google]
1431203920012.jpg
33 KB, 354x320
>tfw raped by dad so no one will ever love me
>>
Are you the lesbian femanon from earlier?
>>
I'll love you.

Do you cry a lot?
I want to hold you while you cry.
>>
>>25427183
roastie btfo as usual
>>
are you the femanon with a younger sister?
If so, I remember your story from about 2 years ago.

...post it again.
>>
>>25427183
This >>25427224

Somebody can still love you. One of my exes had been raped by her uncle and yet she was the one girl I fell for most and felt the most heartbreak over. Still don't believe fembots exist, but don't gibb up.
>>
Tough break senpai.

I remember my cousin put some action man missiles in me bum a few times and told me not to tell anybody.

Now I'm a sexual deviant who can't get off without a thumb up me bisto pipe.

Funny old world innit.
>>
>>25427183
They will but not everyone will get involved knowing that since you're very likely to think that even in a relationship and bust a crack on another guy.

Might as well kys.
>>
All femanons are raped by their dad. You just accept it and move on I guess.
>>
>>25427266
>action man
>2016
>>
>>25427183
Children if africa are starving.
>>
Can you tell your brother to stop making threads about your nightly rapings?
>>
>>25427207
>dating a girl who was raped as a kid
Don't do it anon, they're all fucked in the head and have an insanely high rate of cheating
>>
>>25428255
why can't they starve faster?
>>
>>25428317
Because they need to always remind you how nonexistent your problems are.
>>
>>25428306
>they're all fucked in the head and have an insanely high rate of cheating

I would make sure she had absolutely no doubt in her mind that if she so much as thought about cheating, I would kill her.
>>
>>25427183
Basically. You are forever ruined and no true man would ever want such broken goods.
>>
>>25427194
no, that was me

sup
>>
>>25427183

rape your dad back instead of crying about it.
>>
>>25427183
Does women seriously think like this?
>>
>>25428306
I dated a girl like this.
She cheated before yeah. She almost cheated on her boyfriend when she started crushing on me, forced her to quit that shit. She had to make it seem like it was 100% her choice. They're strange.

But yeah I'd love to hold a girl crying. Just to make them feel better and safe.
>>
>>25427183
Why not? Why would that define you?
>>
>>25428505
Not much
How's your day been :3
>>
>>25427261
YES. MY HEART NEVER HURT MORE.

>>25428603
my comment
>>
>>25428505
Do lesbians really call eating each other out eating carpet?
>>
>>25427183
Greentext so we can fap to the story of you getting abused
>>
I was sexually abused my my brother a couple time growing up. Probably the reason for my hyper-sexual mind but whatever. I suggest you just move on/come to terms with what he did, even though you really can't tbqh senpai. I think about what he did almost everyday if I'm not preoccupied with something. See a therapist maybe? I've been told I should do that, but I won't.
>>
>>25428637
Using :3
Ya blew it
>>
File: 1444464349007.png (96 KB, 748x710) Image search: [Google]
1444464349007.png
96 KB, 748x710
>>25428985
have you considering sharing your story with r9k?
>>
>>25429012
It's a dyke, I'm not looking to get laid anymore
>>
I was raped by my father for years. There's a lot of jokes about it on the internet but I know personally how troubling it is and just how much it can mess you up, I've recently been thinking about it more and more lately and it's really been eating at me. Everyone deals with it differently, they also feel different ways. Some people don't care, some people never stop caring. I don't know you personally so I can't say. My father's love was for me is something much different than any other kinds of fatherly love, he only wanted my body and didn't care at all for who I actually was. I never got positive reinforcement as a child or any kind of praise, I was taught my only value was being sex meat and when I'm not I'm no good. It still hurts me to this day, you can't break conditioning like that, it's who I am. I t's disgusting and I'm disgusting but in a way I miss that love because I know it's the only thing I'm good for. But OP, you can still find love, it may hurt but it doesn't define you unless you want it to.
>>
>>25429078
>>25427183
Please share your stories to bring me to orgasm repeatedly.
>>
File: 1446837019881.png (17 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1446837019881.png
17 KB, 900x900
>>25429078
don't be afraid to share your story here
we won't judge
>>
File: 1433535664003.jpg (25 KB, 230x244) Image search: [Google]
1433535664003.jpg
25 KB, 230x244
Was it stare-rape or fart-rape?
>>
They will only love you if you let them love you
>>
>>25427183
>dad makes love to you
>no one will ever love me
There has to be a contradiction there.
>>
>>25427183
Did he penetrate?
>>
>>25427183
You weren't even that great. Tbh he was probably doing you a favor.
>>
>tfw dad pumped and dumped me and left me a single mom

Could be worse I guess.
>>
>>25429078
Doesn't the thought of having sex with your father fill you with revulsion? Seeing and touching one of my naked parents in a sexual manner is one of the most disgusting things I can think of.
>>
File: 1431415759219.jpg (27 KB, 508x524) Image search: [Google]
1431415759219.jpg
27 KB, 508x524
>>25429311
you're not gonna post a story, are you?
>>
>>25427183
post face and tits and we'll fix that for you.
>>
>>25429078
Anon I felt for you. I really did. I can't put into words how much I felt for you. I fall into the category of the people who just don't care at this point. Well I care, but I just don't get emotional over what my brother did to me. It just keeps coming into my head over and over again, but I don't get upset. I just don't want to think about it because it's disgusting and sometimes I wish I could confront him about it but I don't. It's too scary to you know? I'm sorry that happened to you, and I want you to know that you're more then just a piece 'meat'. I don't know you at all, but I know you aren't disgusting. Again, I'm really sorry that happened to you.
>mfw I wasn't prepared to feel this much tonight
>>
>>25429197
This

I was molested and eventually ended up having my virginity taken by my father.
We don't speak anymore and to this day (I'm in my late 20's) I haven't told anyone.

I'm slowly starting to get my life on track, but "love" is hard.
I feel myself being terrible and pushing people away even though I have no one else, but I can't stop myself.
Also now I have a really intense DD/lg fetish

I probably need therapy or something.
>>
>>25429311
>tfw dad pumped and dumped me
>Could be worse I guess
Could you be implying that you are angry that he discontinued his "pumping" of you and left instead?
>>
>>25427183
I don't give a shit about you, but I want to comfort the 2d you posted.
>>
>>25429313
No, I wasn't a one time thing for him, my father had sex with me every week since I was 11. I didn't like it, but it was forced upon me and it was the only love I had in my life. When things get bad in my life, I think back to then. I was nothing more than meat for him, but he loved me that way, I knew I was loved. So in a way, it does disgust me, that I'm like this way. I don't act on my disgustingness but it is programmed in me, just as he wanted.
>>
>>25429330
That would be worse I guess. Could tl;dr

>Always had a crush on dad even growing up
>In college decided to act on it and started fucking him
>Got pregnant and unexpectedly he kicked me to the curb and wanted nothing to do with me
>Cut contact after and doesn't even talk to me

Talk about misjudging someone's character.

>>25429364
There a lot of things he could have done, that would be better than what he did.
>>
>>25429421
post more so I can fap
>>
>>25427183
reminder that you betas deserve all this suffering and woman have it easy
>>
>>25428372
>I would make sure she had absolutely no doubt in her mind that if she so much as thought about cheating, I would kill her

My nigga
>>
>>25429357
It is disgusting though. I've been with a man I love for over 2 years and I love him with all my heart and I still have that urge to give myself to my father like a piece of meat, that is absolutely disgusting and I'm disgusting for it and I hate myself. I can't sleep because at night I have vivid dreams of the past and I'm there again and I'm the little girl I was and I'm getting hurt all over again and when I wake up it feels like I got hit by a truck, I feel all the emotions and feelings coming back that I felt before, and it feels awful. I can't think properly and I want to kill myself because of how disgusting I am. Do you think it's normal for a grown woman to want to be a slave to her own father so she can be physically beaten and have incestual sex? Well it's not. I'm trying to move on and be normal and it's not easy because that life was MY life, I was raised to feel this way and that was all I knew and I don't think I'll ever feel better. So yes, I am disgusting and I know it.
>>
>>25429518
this is hot tbqh
>>
>>25429435
What more? He refused at first but after I rode his dick the first time we were at it like rabbits. Probably the happiest I've ever been, shame it didn't last. Now stuck with a kid and no family ties as a reminder.
>>
>>25429518
lmao toasted roastie with daddy issues kill yourself
>>
>>25429518
But hon, that doesn't make you disgusting. As you said before, you were raised in that environment for a portion of your life right? This is an example of PTSD, imo. Of course you're going to dream about him doing it/want to do it because you grew up so used to it. That does NOT qualify you as a horrible, disgusting person. I dreamed about my brother doing shit to me a couple times after and for a while I thought the same way as you. But I realized this just isn't my fault, and it's not my fault that these dreams keep happening. I think you somehow feel that these dreams and giving yourself to your father is your fault, when that IS NOT the case.
>>
>>25429602
>Has so much time on the internet to make fun of some else's issues
>Probably is more fucked considering they browse this board
>kek
>>
>>25429518
>I still have that urge to give myself to my father like a piece of meat
You should opt out of the dating pool gracefully you fuckhead
>>
>>25428317
Gah, this.
People are always saying there are children in Africa starving, but I always say "I thpught they died, how can they still be starving?"
>>
>Repeatedly molested by older sister
>Aside from occasional nightmares and bed-wetting issues, don't exhibit the vast majority of issues that most molestation victims have
>Used to be really shy and reserved
>Shyness turned to anger
>Now I'm just some angry college kid shitposting online and fapping to loli
Ehh, things could be better.
>>
>>25429313
Idk why I've never felt this. I've never been abused like op. I'm more repulsed by their personalities.
If my mom were to engage securely with me, she'd prohibit nag me to death about how I felt about it.
That's the only thing that would really upset me, that and she's fat.
>>
>>25429638
I've been out of the house for a long time, since I was 15 and I'm 22 now and I still have dreams and moments where I flashback. I can be in public and I see something that reminds me of my childhood, anything, and I'll just be lost in my head again. I'm glad to hear you're doing better, as I know what it's like and I have a friends similar to me and I wish it wasn't like this and everything could be normal, but it's not okay for me to feel this way. I have to find a way to stop and I can't. I've had very extensive therapy and been on every med but there's just nothing that can change my mind. I was conditioned to be this way and that's scary. No matter what happens in life my mind tells me I'm meat for abuse and sex and I just feel like everything I do messes up and it just confirms that feeling that I'm noo good that I'm just some living piece of flesh built to be abused and it hurts.
>>
>>25429397
Did he raise you from a baby or did you start living with him at an older age?
>>
>>25428637
dont be a faggot anon your desperation makes me sad and ashamed
>>
>>25429797
But I just want to know how your day went
>>
>>25429789
I've been with him since birth. My mother passed away when I was 11 and that's when all the abuse began.
>>
>>25429530
You mean you're stuck living with your brother?
>>
>>25429530
what the fuck is wrong with you scum
>>
>>25429815
Living with, raising, same difference.

>>25429834
A lot of things.
>>
>>25429807
im not the girl you desperate mutt
>>
>>25429834
>Being surprised that women are amoral
Nigger do you even know what year it is?
>>
>>25429847
>desperate
She's a dyke
>>
>>25429846
>A lot of things.
why would you act on your impulse instead of getting help you moron
>>
>>25429851
>implying youre asking how her day is for any reason other than its a femanon
>>
>>25429854
see
>>25429850
Again
CURRENT YEAR
U
R
R
E
N
T

Y
E
A
R
>>
>>25429850
i wanted to hold faith that they werent so immensely fucked that theyd act like this, clearly i was wrong
>>
>>25429854
What help is there for feeling attracted to someone since an early age?
>>
>>25429602
It's true that at least she'll have someone to love, while we may never, but have a heart man.
Far be it from me to condone premarital sex and slutdom, but this person at least admitted what she is feeling is wrong and is trying to deal with it. We may never know what it feels like to love, but at least I wasn't diddled as a kid. Boys who are are more likely to turn out gay and Seak abuse by men.
>>
>>25429873
Clearly you haven't been here long enough.
Like anons have said, once you realize that women are literally just lesser humans and stop trying to hold them in high regard, you can stop giving a fuck about them being shit.
>>
>>25429864
>implying youre asking how her day is for any reason other than its a femanon
If it was a guy I'd talked to before I'd still ask
>>
>>25429881
therapy?
are you literally autistic?
>>
>>25429846
Did he at least be born without any defects?
>>
>>25429906
He's healthy yes. Don't know about later problems in life, he's still young.
>>
File: Cuck (1).png (149 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
Cuck (1).png
149 KB, 499x499
>>25429891
sure thing buddy
;^)
>this is original
>>
File: sammy.png (206 KB, 445x542) Image search: [Google]
sammy.png
206 KB, 445x542
>>25429449
>Judah Ben-Israel
>>
File: casperasfriedegg.jpg (17 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
casperasfriedegg.jpg
17 KB, 500x375
>>25427183
i got an older guy to fuck me and he likes it when i call him daddy.

don't give up anon.
>>
>>25429782
I wish their was someway to convince you that you're not any of these things, that you're saying. I'm sorry that you're so scared. And I say this from the bottom of my heart anon. Didn't you say that you've been dating someone for two years? Does he know you feel this way?
>>
>>25429949
Man, this would weird me out so much.

I'd totally get off on "senpai' though.

>>25429925
Are you ever going to tell him who his dad is, and if so, when will you do it?
>>
File: 1450381866736.jpg (407 KB, 869x873) Image search: [Google]
1450381866736.jpg
407 KB, 869x873
>>25429449
Me: on suicide watch
I don't know how I can complete with that.
>>
>>25429808
That's odd, unless he started drinking?
I bet he hates himself, I think I see suicide in his future.
>>
>>25429449
Why are betas on /r9k/ so thirsty anyways?
Do you idiots actually think women find that attractive?
>>
>>25429968
i use that one too, although he's a little too sjw for my taste and told me not to call him nignog anymore.
>>
>>25429362
>Also now I have a really intense DD/lg fetish

what does that mean
>>
Having Daddy fetish isn't nuts, natural to be attracted to symbol of masculinity, sometimes people do horrible things and confuse development, basically you could have not been abused and have the same fetish without the guilt it at least process it better, forced sexual experience at a too young age is probably a horrible trip, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger that's a god damn fact
>>
>>25430013
I think every girl should get a test run from their dad at around 9-10 tbqh.
>>
>>25429968
Probably not, our father is not even a part of our lives. I can't imagine any way the knowledge would help him, or wouldn't fuck him up.
>>
>>25429993
Thirsty women can be attractive, why can't thirsty guys be?
What's wrong with wanting a wife?
>>
>>25430010
Uhm it's a kind of roleplay, I guess.
Daddy Dom and little girl.

Nothing gets me off more than calling a guy Daddy.
>>
>>25430024
So are you gonna carry on the tradition?
I'd honestly pay money to watch you fuck his brains out.
>>
>>25430038
ok thanks i didnt know what it meant

>>25430040
you're sick in the head dude
>>
>>25430027
>why can't thirsty guys be?
Because thirsty guys are just betas with no self-respect who are willing to humiliate themselves for attention.
In what world do you think women would be attracted to that?
This is the problem with guys on /r9k/, you're so autistic.
>>
>>25430040
...probably not, no.

original not
>>
>>25429961
Yeah the guy knows of my past, but not of my current feelings. What am I going to tell him? That I'm haunted almost every moment of my life because some whit that happened years ago and my mind tells me I deserve to go back to that life so I can be abused physically and mentally and raped everyday? That I feel like I'm not even human half the time? I have a lot of issues on top of my daddy issues, I don't want to be this basketcase that I am, it hurts. I just want to be somewhat normal, like a real person and I don't even feel real. Before today I went THREE DAYS without sleep because I have bad dreams that drive me crazy. I don't know how long I have, I feel everyday could be my last because I feel as though my mind is collapsing in on itself.

>>25429992
He's always been a drunkard. The only reason I drink is when I'm self hating is because it reminds me of the past and of his kisses.
>>
>>25430002
I have to admit I laughed pretty hard at that. The "daddy" thing really turns me off, though.

A major factor in the end of my last relationship was when I met her dad, got along great with him, and then suddenly realized "oh holy shit, she's dating me because I remind her of her dad."
>>
>>25430059
>you're sick in the head dude
No shit you stupid fuck, why do you think I'm here?
>>25430062
Shame.
How old is he?
>>
>>25430081
Almost three now. Still young.
>>
>>25430086
Ehh, I'd give it a few more years.
Personally, /ss/ is my biggest fetish, and it was pretty great IRL for the most part.
Who knows, maybe he'll be fucked up enough to enjoy it.
>>
>>25430071
does "baby" turn you off?

i think fucking an infant is more disgusting than fucking your father.
>>
>>25430114
Yeah, it kind of does too, although it's so common that I have trouble associating it with infants in that concept. I'm more bothered with the fact that it just feels like a douchey thing to call your girlfriend.

I just want to be a boyfriend, not a pretend dad or anything else like that. Shame I keep finding girls that have fantasies of being violently raped by their fathers. (And that's not an exaggeration.)
>>
>>25430150

LOWTEST
O
W
T
E
S
T

you don't want a feminine woman that wants a masculine man. an hero.
>>
>>25429893
The only real thereapy would be, that in deciding to go get therapy, you already decided not to do it. You're just too normie to realize that. I'm just sayin.
>>
>>25430067
You need to open up. Tell him about your feelings, and I'm sure you'll be surprised at how supportive he'll be. I opened up about what happened to my best friend not to long ago and she was a huge support system. You need someone along with you if you're ever going to somehow deal with this. it'll be hard to tell him, but you gotta find a way somehow. Do not kill yourself.
>>
>>25430182
There's a difference between being a dominant, masculine man and choking your girlfriend half to death while she begs daddy not to kill her.
>>
This thread has a troubling lack of rape stories in it. I demand that all the bitches in this thread imagine me as the person that raped you and is ordering you to post stories of said rape.
>>
>>25430186
Therapist can't help you because they've never dealt with what you're dealing with. How can they?
>>
>>25430218
The only thing they can do is give you pill to permanently kill your sex drive (yes they can and do, even females) of which is inhumane. Having a sex drive is part of being human. Other than that, not much unless forced to go, I should have added that last to my post, but if forced you're already fucked legally so.....
>>
>>25430210
no there isn't. all women want their man to be in complete control of their lives, be it financial/social or literal.

women thrive on being kept, their worth is based on others wanting them. a man showing that they could destroy that, but choosing not to is the ultimate compliment.
>>
>tfw messiah complex

I feel horrible for wanting a really damaged girl so I can try mend her back into a functioning person and show her that she can be loved.
>>
File: 1447092336297.png (77 KB, 300x188) Image search: [Google]
1447092336297.png
77 KB, 300x188
This thread is making me soft. Anyone got JLH nudes? I love that junkie bitch.
>>
>>25430279
>I feel horrible for wanting a really damaged girl so I can try mend her back into a functioning person and show her that she can be loved.

yeah you can romanticize this situation as much as you want, but the reality of it would be really horrifying and difficult and there's absolutely no way you're a stable or healthy enough person to do this for them, and if by some miracle they do actually start to get a bit better, they won't be devoted to you, they'll probably go off and fuck some other dude now that they have their life back.
>>
>>25430327
I just fantasize about it, I would never do it though. I've seen similar situations happen before and they all end like what you've said.
>>
File: 1427482061547.jpg (18 KB, 300x415) Image search: [Google]
1427482061547.jpg
18 KB, 300x415
Me too OP.

Except I'm male so I'm definitely unlovable
>>
>>25430267
how do you chemically castrate a female? didn't know that was possible.
>>
>>25430493
You hear about it all the time. Even necrofag was given them, but they backfired and made her more horny. Even some pills that are not supposed to do it to chicks, and it can take months, if not years, or ever pretty much, for the hormones to go back to normal, unless they give you something to help. It depends.
>>
>>25428577
>Women
>Think
>>
>>25427183
b8, you arent geting my attention u whore
>>
>>25427183
>>25428985
>>25429078

are you going to greentext that shit or what ? i need to fap goddamnit
>>
>>25430860
thanks for the retardedly vague answer you mong.
>>
>>25430279
Same case here. I want to have an experience like that at least, I'm fine with relationship being terminated at some point.
>>
>>25428985
share the story so we can jerk off you fuckn slut
>>
>>25430061
>you're so autistic

oh wow, we've got a genius here, holy fuck no one would have ever thought of that befoire
>>
>>25429120
>>25431096
Why would I tell my experiences which are extremely personal just so some strangers wack off to it? That's extremely discomforting.
>>
>>25431169
I wouldn't either when they're asking like this Tbh, godspeed to happiness anon.
>>
>>25427183
I don't give a fuck about the story, you are right. If I found out my wife of 10 years EVER had another dick in her I'd scrape-and-rebuild. No use playing with broken toys.
>>
>>25431169
>>25431194

jesus, where the fuck do you think you are ? reddit or something

get with the program roasties
>>
>>25431224
stay hunting for reddit gold you double agent fuck
>>
>>25431224
I think you're away from home

>>>/b/
>>
>>25431232
>>25431236

fuck off you whiteknight faggets, enjoy being beta orbiters for eternity
>>
>>25427183
I've been married twice. My second wife was raped by her father several times in her early teens. She is an amazing woman and I love her.

She is, however, unstable and abusive at times and drinks far too much. I may well leave her. Point is though I love her and so have others.
>>
>>25431335
Her dad repeatedly. Must be a good lay.
>>
I'm on mobile but if one of you cocksuckers doesn't post the boatstory I'm going to be pissed.
>>
>>25431335
>I've been married twice.
You better be widowed, otherwise you're fucking retarded.
>>
File: download.jpg (4 KB, 137x137) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4 KB, 137x137
>>25431335
>and so have others

Das it moon
>>
>>25431335
I-is she hot?
>>
>>25431262
How's your hunt for Gold going r/4chan?
>>
WHERE ARE THE FUCKING PICTURES YOU MOTHERFUCKING GODDAMN FUCK FACE CUNTHEADS I NEED TO FAP
NOBODY CARES IF YOU WERE ABUSED AND YOU ARE UGLY BUT I NEED TO KNOW
>>
>>25429186
[Warning] Extremely underrated comment
>>
>>25431775
>quoting self to bring attention to himself

Christ.

A N O N Y M O U S

Just tripfag already
>>
>>25431880
It's obviously metric.
That faggot isn't slick at all
>>
File: 1451520114802.jpg (14 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1451520114802.jpg
14 KB, 320x320
>>25427183
pls be my gf/bf, i'll keep you safe and loved
>>
>>25430860
>this new
Necrofag isn't one person.
She's a personality that different anons play at different times to fuck with horny faggots.
Necrofag is kind of like Joker.
Shit, I was necrofag for a 6 month stretch
>>
>>25429078
>>25429357
This isn't some therapy group.
Post some fucking greentext and time-stamped tits
>>
>>25429666
At least I don't dream about getting raped by my dad
Top lawl
Stay roasted
>>
>>25432332
You probably dream of shoving dildos up your ass so what do I care.
>>
>>25432365
Nah, I'm not a faggot.
Gayest thing I'd do is fuck Bailey Jay and cum in that ass.
You're just a disgusting creature.
>>
>dick status: ROCK HARD
we all have our roles in society

Mine is to reenact abuse for the enjoyment of females that get off on it. And then cum at the end
>>
>>25432533

This. But good lord do I feel bad about it. ;_;
>>
>>25428306
Not op, but have a similar situation and I am the exact opposite.
I'm more dependant on my partner to the point of being clingy and probably suffocating. No one wants a crazy and obsessed gf.
>>
>>25432867
>No one wants a crazy and obsessed gf
*No Chad
FTFY

I'd kill for any female attention at this point desu
Man was never meant to be this lonely
>>
>>25432883
Yeah until you got lonely. That's the thing with robots, they'll take ay attention but once they have a taste they start to get even pickier than normies.
>>
>>25432983
Why would I be picky?
It's literally a choice between suicidal loneliness, or a person that wants to be with you 24/7.
I've spent enough time in the former.
Also, a lot of these "robots" are just failed normalfags.
>>
>>25432883
It's not very healthy for someone in a relationship to be that obsessed over you, and it's gets old quite quickly.
I'm not controlling or abusive, and I respect boundaries like cellphones and emails, but people get annoyed with my constant need for attention and validation from said person.

As far as attention in general, it really doesn't matter if people are giving me attention, because all that matters to me is attention from the person I'm fixated on. I'm also a sexual fiend probably because of said abuse when I was younger.

I guess I can see why some people would like this, especially if they're currently lonely, but i can assure you that the novelty wears off very fast.
>>
>>25433452
This 100%

ORIGINAL FUCK
>>
>>25433452
What abuse?
Greentext please?

I also don't think you understand. You're a woman who can get any male's attention.
I've literally never had anyone choose to be around or acknowledge me.
I hire s cuddler twice a week so I don't go insane
>>
>>25429186
kekity kekity kek
>>
File: 1446485042647.png (14 KB, 492x475) Image search: [Google]
1446485042647.png
14 KB, 492x475
>>25427183
Seems like your dad loved you alright. Maybe show some appreciation.
>>
>>25427183
There's a quote from William Blake "Some are born to sweet delight, some are born to endless night". It's sort of depressing, but if you actually read a bit more into it, you'll see that it says nothing about karma, or being stuck into spiritual hell or anything, as a matter of fact it doesn't say anything about your future life choices, your decisions, or how you can change and improve things for yourself. What I took away from it is that you can't change the conditions you were born into, but you can still change your life regardless.

I imagine that situation with your dad was rather awkward, but it was not your fault. And this isn't the end of the world either. At most he took away your virginity, and I know, your family must be pretty messed up, but if you got the right mindset you can totally fix things for yourself. You only live life once, try to take the best out of it.

And I love you, if that makes you feel better :-)
>>
He started me as a baby so I've already been loved more than is acceptable in human societies. It's hard to think any other love could ever compare to pedo rapist incest love
>>
File: cryingwojak.jpg (36 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
cryingwojak.jpg
36 KB, 300x360
Fell for a girl that was abused by her father, and raped by her brother. She told me she had trouble getting close with people, and she couldnt really love, but she would try her best. I told her I'd be patient. She told me she'd never leave me. Two days later she got back with an ex.
>tfw my only christmas gift was heartbreak
>>
>>25429186
What about verbal rape?
>>
>>25429948
They just keep getting away with it
>>
I want you to be so aroused, your vagina bursts into flames!
>>
File: Edward-40-Hands-win-vomit-2142.jpg (30 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
Edward-40-Hands-win-vomit-2142.jpg
30 KB, 600x450
>>25435529
Oh what the fuck did I just read.
>>
>>25432867

>had woman that was stupidly clingy
>ended up cheating on me anyways

fuck you twatwaffle
>>
>>25433452

it wears off when the stupid bitch becomes a manipulative whore
that's when
>>
>>25435529

Jesus Christ can you be any more of a pussy fucking faggot? Neck yourself you gay cunt.
>>
File: 1413560973246.jpg (96 KB, 781x783) Image search: [Google]
1413560973246.jpg
96 KB, 781x783
>>25427183
Sorry but you're used goods now, whore.
>>
>>25427183
Youre god damn right you filthy whore. You have reason to live because no one will marry a non-virgin slut like you. Its your fault.
>>
Janie's got a gun...
>>
>>25437996
Who is Janie?
>>
>>25429993
These fucks think women go on /r9k/ without the intention of mocking betas
>>
>>25438016
It's a song by Aerosmith, about a girl who shoots her dad for sexually abusing her, but it sucks so you might as well not listen to it.
>>
At least you'll always be daddy's little girl. A father's love is forever.
>>
>>25430067
Thats so sick that its hot. Would make a good novel. I hope you can live a happy life even if you were raped by your dad
>>
>>25429362
If you broke your arm you'd see a orthopedist. There's nothing "wrong" with seeing a therapist and actually admitting that you have a problem and doing something to change your life is a sane and courageous act. You should talk to someone........it can help
>>
>>25428306
I can confirm this. She is a sexual deviant ever since she was raped.

I still love her...
>>
>>25432983
Bullshit. My one and only gf broke up with me after a couple years, and she was my only friend. Speaking in absolutes like that, s.m.h.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (57 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
57 KB, 1280x720
>wincest thread
>scroll to bottom
>not one fucking substantial greentext

Can we get a fucking story up in this bitch? Jesus fucking christ, are you all retarded.
>>
>>25429078
so glad I'm not a female
>>
>>25440252
This isn't /b/, son. This is fucking reddit.
>>
>>25427183
>nobody will ever love me
Quite the contrary OP, your dad loved you quite a bit. The inside of you, at least.
Thread replies: 191
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.