[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Red flag for boys >He likes anime >He likes video games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
Red flag for boys
>He likes anime
>He likes video games
>>
>He doesn't cook
>His height starts with 5'
>He isn't very social/ popular
>Prefers being quiet
>Doesn't secretly want to rape you
>>
>>25405751
I'm not replying to you out of anything, just wanna ask are you male or female?
>>
>He looks at you before you look at him
>He's ""sweet""
>He's """"""romantic""""""
>>
File: rarest peepeee.jpg (60 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
rarest peepeee.jpg
60 KB, 620x465
>>25405730
Are you fucking serious? You go on a website that is dedicated to anime and that's a red flag for you? Are you fucking retarded or something? reeeee
>>
>>25405751

>Doesn't secretly want to rape you

Why does most women these day's think are out to rape them? In a highly sexualised society please don't take us as being rapey when we convincing our self's by staring at the goods before we spend allot of money and time for you to lie still in bed while we service your hole. Don't think just because you have a vage/tits all men want's to rape you...
>>
>he dresses in all black
>he gets angry easily while driving
>he drinks energy drinks frequently
>he swears casually
>he exclusively listens to metal/heavy metal things

Not definite rule breakers but most guys who tick these boxes are usually immature/edgy teens. Fine if you're still 19 but older than that and its weird.

Metal is just something that bugs me. I don't mind it but usually guys who 'exclusively' listen to metal are normally lumped in with the other things.

That being said, met some mature metalheads too.
>>
>>25405964
>tfw I swear casually only while talking to guy friends
Is that bad? I come from country influenced by slavs so it's pretty normal... I'm a rather composed man otherwise, I know many girls are more formal outside and fuck-all at home as well.
>>
>>25406058
>Is that bad?
No haha, that wouldn't put me off. I swear like a sailor around friends but it's really noticeable (to me at least) when a guy (or anyone for that matter) swears around people they don't know, in public, etc frequently.
>>
>>25405964

This is me, but substitute industrial music for metal, cut out the energy drinks and replace it with cheap black coffee and substitute "while driving" with "always".

But I'm Swedish, grew up in northern Sweden specifically, we all curse a lot. Not as much as the Finns, but still.
>>
>most of his hobbies require a computer
>>
>>25406185

As a guy I can see this as a huge red flag because of the NEET aspect - I myself know very well what happens to people who are little computer-liches.
>>
>>25405964
Hey screw you
I'm 19 and check none of them
>>
>>25405730
>he doesn't get out of his room
>>
>>25405844
>>He looks at you before you look at him

Confusing
>>
>>25405730
Video games are for children.

Anime is for degenerate pedo-weeboos.

Can I hit that now?
>>
>>25406378
Yeah, playing vidya and watching anime past age 15 is like a "no-no" red sign.
>>
>>25406409
The only thing worse is living with parents after age 19 or so. Just kill yourselves NEETs in training.
>>
>>25406409

Bullshit. My little sister who is 24 plays video games and watches anime. She's also a conservative "children, church, kitchen" type of girl with a boyfriend and a normie life.

Stop toying with the little boys heads they don't have it easy.
>>
> he has more than three friends
> he has female friends
> hes not fucked up somehow
> he doesnt give me most of his attention
> he likes pineapple on pizza
>>
>>25406409
The worst no-no red sign is judging people for what they like instead of what they are

I do not watch anime often but you're kind of right about that. One of the people I know only watches this shit and is the one of the worst persons I know. He does not care about anyone and sabotages himself to be able to tell people that he is sad and that he is abandoned by everyone
In the other side, our friends in common watch it too but are mostly normal
>>
>>25406458
Hmmm... but I am a 19 neet and love anime. I am just telling it like it is, most pple think its a weird hobby. No need to be offended .
>>
>>25406515
Hey be my gf
I pass all of that
>>
>>25406491
>sister

Red flags for BOYS

Did you even attempt to read before you started spouting of your contrarian malarkey?
>>
>>25406632
here is a red flag for girls...they don't like video games or anime...I will watch it and play it until I die and I don't need cunts to tell me no
>>
File: Spoiler Image.jpg (4 KB, 101x100) Image search: [Google]
Spoiler Image.jpg
4 KB, 101x100
>>25405751
>His height starts with 5'

When her weight starts with 200.
>>
>>25406619
Skype senpai I doubt you live close but I'm bored
>>
Every guy that likes anime always ends up being some faggot or retarded tranny.
Shit's disgusting tbqh.
>>
>>25406681
piusx32
Do you live in burgerland? Either way I'm bored too
>>
>>25405730
>>he likes video games
Not sure it bait because that is a huge percentage of "boys"
>>25406675
>>Starts with 200, not 2 - 200 so like 2005? fair enough
>>
>>25406641
....or to fuck like ever. Have fun with your onahole or oven-baked watermelon or whatever you sad faggot put your schmeckles in.
>>
>>25406741
>Only thing a woman can offer is her hole
At that point, why would any guy need you when he can just pay a prostitute?
>>
>>25405964
>>he gets angry easily while driving
Fuck off you whore stop backseat driving.
>>
>>25406741

> schmeckles
> it's a Jewess

Yes mam. I'm an idiot. I'll get a job and an education.
>>
File: laughing monsters.png (164 KB, 580x309) Image search: [Google]
laughing monsters.png
164 KB, 580x309
>he thinks that actual women are posting in these threads
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.