[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can you not care about friendships, robots? It seems like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1447944768427.png (141 KB, 672x808) Image search: [Google]
1447944768427.png
141 KB, 672x808
How can you not care about friendships, robots?
It seems like a lot of anons that post on here don't care about being lonely or anything like that.

It's difficult trying not to give a shit about being lonely, especially when you work a job where there's always people being social and having fun together.
>>
I very rarely hear anyone here say they don't want friends. I want some but I'm a shut-in neet so I have no opportunities to make any.
>>
>>25380202
They're 15-25 years old pretend-schizoids.
>>
I want friends but at the same time I don't. I feel extremely uncomfortable anytime I am forced around family I've known for years let a lone strangers. Fight/Flight hits me and need to escape. When I finally make it alone I feel the pressure drop off away from me and I feel temporarily better, but eventually I start feeling alone again. This is a vicious cycle that I've been stuck in my entire life. It is truly suffering. I can't remember a time in my life where I wasn't like this, it's just what I've been like my entire life.

I feel like I should probably be on some type of meds. But I haven't been to the doctor in over a decade so that probably wont happen.
>>
I want a close friend more than I want a qtgf, really.
Someone who I can rely on and not have the fear that they're gonna suddenly leave.
>>
Back when I did have friends I considered it a chore to spend time with them. The main reason I hung out with them is to appear "normal".
It's not that I don't get lonely (I'm assuming it's loneliness that I'm feeling, I'm not sure), but friends or social interaction don't really help against that feeling and are generally not worth it.
>>
Friends are literally only good for playing smash bros against.
>>
Too lazy to write out everything again when I've done this many times before.
>>25380252
I almost never bother with girls because of my family, rarely give a shit about befriending guys because eventually the type of people I befriend leave this country. I'm simply not made for lasting friendships.
>>
>>25380202
Because I only like having close friends, and the fact that most friendships without some extenuating circumstances will eventually break down due to lack of contact/travel/family/time/work etc

Why invest time into something if it's eventually going to end feasibly within a couple of years.
>>
>>25380377
This is it, exactly.

I want friends, and I put a decent bit of time and effort into meeting people and maintaining friendships because when I'm alone I want to be with people, but whenever I'm with people I just feel shitty
>>
>>25380626
I wish I could admit that for myself.
I don't know, I still have a bit of hope of having that kind of close friendship you see in the movies, books, etc.
>>
File: 1451420710271.png (492 KB, 1000x488) Image search: [Google]
1451420710271.png
492 KB, 1000x488
>>25380202
Friendships, relationships, love or charm, just, all these beautiful bonds, how can someone not desire such bliss as nurturing a bond between eachother. sure it's good to have some privacy and intimacy, but loneliness is not good, it's torment.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.