[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why weren't you more social as a teenager?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 63
File: livin the dream.jpg (59 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
livin the dream.jpg
59 KB, 600x450
Why weren't you more social as a teenager?
>>
Because i was learning the ways of the dark lord.
>>
>>25350521
Two words can explain the majority of /r9k/'s problems: single mother
>>
>>25350521
I was fat and ugly and smelled bad
>>
File: 1451188325474.gif (1 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1451188325474.gif
1 MB, 400x225
>>25350521
>mum & dad fought all the time
>I was constantly on edge because I couldn't unwind at home, so any accumulated stress from school couldn't dissipate, but also school is stressful, so I'd take that stress home, in a vicious cycle of never really being completely at ease
>have frequent freak-outs and 'tismal outbursts because of it
>always ashamed for weeks after

I managed to calm down around grade 10-11 but even though people were responding well to me when I did be social, I didn't try very hard out of shame over past years

I blossomed a lot into a ~Social Butterfly~ in college and have a pretty easy time just chatting up random people now, but I've sorta regressed a bit because I only moved out a couple years ago and it was during a time my parents were REALLY getting fucked up. My mum is literally psychotic, I'll leave it at that to avoid writing a shitty biography here
>>
File: 1436060893167.jpg (67 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1436060893167.jpg
67 KB, 633x758
>>25350521

I had no self confidence and horrible social anxiety.
>>
>>25350571
this
i hated people
i wasn't edgy, just a misanthrope
i still am
everything changed until i finally got my hands on the forgotten book of ultur-az-khaduum, where i could finally learn the dark acts and see the noosphere and how horrible and meaningless are the lives of these mongrelized bastards that call themselves "humans"
unfortunately, weird things started to happen sinc
>>
>>25350590

But at least you were good at playing Starcraft.
>>
>>25350521
Because I was ugly.
>>
File: 1403193432521.jpg (7 KB, 227x225) Image search: [Google]
1403193432521.jpg
7 KB, 227x225
>>25350578
HOLY FUCK THIS DESU
>>
First half: I got shit on by people whenever I tried to be social
Second half: I shit on other people for trying to be social

the second half was way better btw
>>
>>25350578
or beta father
>>
>mfw when ive cused people and they died. welcome to the darkside
>>
>>25350602
>was
>implying you still aren't
>>
No one ever invited me ANYWHERE, its not that people didn't like me. I was just never invited. People with friends have no idea how good they have it.
>>
File: NIGGA.png (53 KB, 287x287) Image search: [Google]
NIGGA.png
53 KB, 287x287
I liked being alone.
I still do.
And i fucking hate people.
>>
My parents didn't let me go anywhere as a kid and now they wonder why I don't go anywhere as an adult
>>
>>25350625
Not him but i look much better since i was 12-15. I was ugly as shit while my face was transforming now it looks ok.
Still no chance of gf but i actually like how i look.
>>
>>25350521
It was just never something that came naturally to me.
>>
>>25350578
>parents divorced
>lived with single mother
>khv neet
>sister lived with our dad
>tfw she's an accomplished officer in the army, married and financially successful

She's also a lesbian. Basically the son my dad always wanted but a girl.
>>
>>25350600

Never played it. But I was pretty good at Madden 02-05
>>
>new school
>everyone wants to hang out with me because im friendly looking
>choose to hang out with the popular stoners
>we meet at jewel
>they smoke weed by the train tracks
>i pussy out
>follow them as we walk around town laughing and i do absolutely nothing but stand there
>they dont even notice me
>get invited again

Normies are so fucking stupid, how do they even choose who they hang out with?
>>
Because I was shy and being around other people wasn't something I wanted to do.
>>
>>25350521
most people around me were bastards and boring, once i moved away they were less bastard but even more boring, and because they came from a more populated area they cared about me even less.

in the end i decided they were worthless. i felt more lonely in company than alone.
>>
>>25350757
they liked you dude, what are you complaining about
>>
Hedgehog Syndrome.
>>
>>25350694
This was me. I fucking tried. I hate being a failed normie. The world hates you and r9k hates you too.
>>
File: 1451287614348.jpg (102 KB, 604x416) Image search: [Google]
1451287614348.jpg
102 KB, 604x416
because who the fuck is a robot supposed to hang with

>too robot for the normie
>too normie for the neckbeards and redditors

>robots never meet irl because we're all socially inept assholes

i just wanted a friend who liked the same video games and wasn't a normalshit
>>
>>25350625
No, I'm just answering the question.
>>
>>25350578
Shitty religious parents actually.
>>
I got nothing from it. Whenever I tried to get close to people in school I always found the shit they did annoying, such as getting wasted on beer and throwing parties when their parents are gone. I don't know why but it repelled me from being very social.
>>
I lived in 8 different states by the time I graduated High School. I eventually gave up socializing sometime around middle school because I figured out that I was just going to keep moving(military family) every 2 years so it was pointless to even attempt to build friendships. I had better friends on WoW and Counter-Strike than I did IRL during my teen years.
>>
My grandma didn't let me go anywhere (my mom works like 70 hours a week).

So I just stay inside and play vidya all day.

21 now and away from her, still do the same shit...
>>
I was, but then I stopped.
>>
>Taught to be a beta "Jut be a virgin save it for marriage bro:)" by "Christian" Chad that had wife and caught them making out
Wonder why people indoctrinated by religion are bad at socializing
>>
I was really ugly as a teenager. Really horrible acne, stupid haircut, no confidence, etc.
>>
>>25350667
This. I hate everyone
>>
>>25350521

Too ugly. Still am. :'(
>>
>>25350578
Nope. I was one of the few kids I knew whose parents were still together. My parents worked completely different schedules so they only actually saw each other on weekends, so they never got sick of each other.
>>
Shy, anxious, fat, and I come off as aloof apparently. My only saving grace in school was being good at football, people knew who I was, but I'm socially retarded and didn't know how to talk to people outside of class, so I never got invited to anything.
>>
genetics, parents
>>
I never tried.

I genuinely thought idle conversation was boring and a waste of time if I couldn't get invested into it.

I still think its boring now.
>>
>>25350694
This plus they fucking called everyone I was out and demanded I come back at ridiculous curfews and eventually my "friends" moved on without me I have never really had proper friends friends that won't choose you over girls or more popular people
>>
I realized I had no friends my freshman year so I decided to hang out with some potheads. We walked to some forest, they talked about basketball or something and I didn't say a word, then we got high and left and I later found out they stole about $2,000 from me and spent it on pizza and weed. I just gave up after that. Fucking assholes.
>>
>hey mom I'm going outside
>be back by 6:00 or I'm calling the police :^)
>>
>>25350578
It's worse if it's by sex
>>
>>25350694
That's bad parenting
>>
fat and ugly acne and gothic and no xanax
little less fat and a little less ugly since acne cleared but still ugly with smooth skin so whatever
>>
I never wanted to be around people. It isn't that I hate them. It isn't that I couldn't talk to people. I just preferred my own company most of the time. I'm still like that, to be honest, but I realised that because of it, nothing was happening. No lasting friendships were forged. No memorable times were experienced. Forcing myself to be social is enjoyable and exhausting, and although the majority of people are pretty boring, it is better than isolating myself.

>this many people blaming their parents
lmfao what are autonomy and personal accountability for 100 pls alex
>>
>>25352550
my mother did the same shit

>mom i'm going out
>phone me in 2 hours so i know you're alive
*phone 3 hours later*
>omg i was so worried about you come home
>>
>>25352550
holy fuck are you me
comentario original
>>
File: 1445831565836.jpg (113 KB, 621x444) Image search: [Google]
1445831565836.jpg
113 KB, 621x444
>>25350777
This.
Most of my classmates either talk about bullshit or weed and cigarettes
>>
>>25352550
>>25350578
This. She actually called them once.
>>
File: 1396716984703.png (37 KB, 838x592) Image search: [Google]
1396716984703.png
37 KB, 838x592
No self-confidence.

Paranoia and anxiety.

I thought people were just mocking me when they were nice to me.
>>
Gynecomastia :(
>>
I was as social as a school with 20 people in my grade allowed me to be. I was far more social in high-school than I am now.
>>
>>25352550
>hey mom im going out with my friends
>ok give me the name and numbers off all your friends and their parents and send me a text every 30 mins to let me know you're ok also i will swing by unexpectedly at midnight to pick you up bye :^)
>>
>>25352550
My dad " Be back by 5:30 "
Atleast faggot, gimme some more time mahn!
>>
>>25350578
>>25350616
or both
>>
>>25350521
because I didn't know how to talk to people

I didn't do it unless I needed to. Small talk didn't interest me because why would I talk to someone I don't normally talk to.

I was so autistic that when I was 14 I looked around the class trying to decide who I should make my friend
>>
>>25350757
Wtf must of done something.
>>
I was until I acquired bacne the summer after 8th grade, then I didn't want to take my clothes off.
>>
I don't like people and people don't like me.

That's how it's always been.
>>
>>25350521
because i was ugly and people told me so, I also played runescape 15 hours a day

Then i started smoking pot and doing a lot of psychedelics, I made a bunch of druggie friends and met a bunch of druggie girls and for once my life was pretty fucking great. Then the drugs caught up with me and i started failing school and now im 21 and still have to complete 3 more years of school.

Being social and cool isnt worth it, stay inside and dont talk to people.
>>
>>25352550
>friend comes to pick me up
>mom makes me bring him inside, lectures him about driving safety and demands to know where we're going
>"just making sure you'll be safe :^^^)"

I was fucking 18 at the time
>>
I see a lot of people having troubles at making friends. You all need to step up in your making-friends department. Just have 3-7 friends who will somewhat come to you when you in trouble or something. It's also sad to know that people won't arrive and make shit good for you. You might get alone at times but that's when the inner-self you should act, meaning that's why you become a responsible and a sensible adult who don't wanna depend on anything. Also make relationships with many authorities. Maintain it and it will benefit you in the future. Many can disagree with mine but I followed this way and I lead a fairly good life with not much problems.
>>
>>25352994
>just get some friends bro it's easy lmao
>>
File: 1448244354132.jpg (36 KB, 318x261) Image search: [Google]
1448244354132.jpg
36 KB, 318x261
>>25352935
Please hug me, for we share this feel
>>
>>25350521
i never really cared
>>
>>25352970
I feel that if you're friends with junkies, you have reach the second to lowest of the barrel
>>
>>25353011
It's actually easy man. It's just that you aren't taking a step forward to it. Do you work or study anywhere? You don't have friends there made yet? Pardon my broken English.
>>
>>25352935
>I was so autistic that when I was 14 I looked around the class trying to decide who I should make my friend
I did the same thing when I was 13. We ended up becoming friends but it was somewhat one sided
Been NEET for 5 years now after I dropped out of high school
>>
>>25352909
Parenting like this is basically the social equivalent of spawn killing in a video game. It just isn't fucking fair.
>>
>>25353100
At least you get some enjoyment out of spawn killing in a video game, for a while anyway.
>>
I was almost always the tallest kid at school. I went to alot of schools. I was bullied alot because of my height.
>>
>>25350521
>Extremely shy
>Few "friends" I had invited me to nothing
>Was a brace face with a shitty mop hair style and had a good amount of acne
>Lanky as fuck (to the point where I had to get a medical note to wrestle)
>Addicted to anime and other nerd shit

Never bullied though since I've always been pretty handy in a fight. Most of my problems have been solved to varying degrees. I'm at a healthier weight, look better, and am much more outgoing. Except for the last one, I got sucked into DnD and now have a tendency to ignore real life friends to do nerd shit.
>>
>>25353085
>Pardon my broken English.
>is a shitskin living in a shitskin society where they are automatically included because they are shitskins
>>
>>25353111
Not if you're the one being spawn killed.
>>
>>25353160
Nope. Not an Indian here. Germanfag here :)
>>
>>25352886
this t bh desu
>>
File: lexi food collage.jpg (1 MB, 2140x2208) Image search: [Google]
lexi food collage.jpg
1 MB, 2140x2208
>>25353170
I know but I was mostly trying to imply that the parent doesn't probably get the same kind of enjoyment out of it. You mostly spawn kill in a video game because
a) you just happen to end up in a situation where it's fun and do it for a while before going back to playing "normally"
or
b) you are so afraid of losing that you use every trick up your sleeve to win, even though it probably results in the opposing side scorning you

A parent "spawn killing" is probably b) since they are afraid that something happens to you, yet might not realise the effect it has on the child.
>>
>>25350694
This fucking christ. I would usually ask my parents if I could go hang out with some friends and they would always say no. It just got to the point where I wouldn't even bother asking them anymore.

Not only that, but I never went to any events, my friends just stopped inviting me anywhere. Eventually they just moved on without me.

Fuck, if only they weren't so tight assed, maybe things would have been better.
>>
>>25353206
>is a german living in a land of sane people who are not vicious like Westerners are
>>
>in high school
>awkward virgin but still had a group of friends
>decent at making conversation with others
>even talked to girls sometimes
>content with my life as a whole
>in college
>3rd year now
>anxiety develops
>no friends at all
>no social life
>still virgin
>get occasional panic attacks
>talking to other people terrifies me now
>hate my life

I don't know what happened. I feel like I was on track to becoming a normal, healthy person, but then something clicked after high school. Honestly, I blame it on smoking too much weed during that time, it probably triggered some anxiety in me or something.
>>
>>25350521
Strict parents
>>
>>25350694
>>25353228
I remember as a 7-8 year old that I would get into arguments and constant begging to let me go visit my cousin's house to play games.
He lived ONE street away, but they didn't let me because their logic was that it was dusty and I would laugh which would worsen my asthma.
>>
>>25353216
It's weird, I asked them why they do the things they do, and they say it's so I grow up to be a good adult. Then, I explained to them that the things they do can harm me and cause me to be a loser, and I carefully explained why, but then they did a whole 180 on their argument and said that what I did as an adult was on me and they have no responsibility or fault if I turn out to be a shitty adult. I explained this multiple times as a teen but they never fucking listened to how contradicting and stupid they were being. They say that as you grow up, you realize how "right" your parents were, but I'm beginning to realize how little thought they put into their decisions, and how much they let their fear of the world raise me.
>>
>>25350521
I was playing 1.6 and WoW
>>
>>25353160
I thought you bird shitskins built this society. or only the good parts and the jews did the rest?
>>
File: 1450687070154.png (311 KB, 475x537) Image search: [Google]
1450687070154.png
311 KB, 475x537
dad died when i was 15
>>
>>25350521

I didn't care.

I'm not going to make excuses for my shortcomings. The past is in the past.
>>
>>25353350
European whites are normal. Westerner anglos are all sorts of fucked up.
>>
File: assburger_cringe.gif (2 MB, 264x200) Image search: [Google]
assburger_cringe.gif
2 MB, 264x200
>>25353318
>They say that as you grow up, you realize how "right" your parents were, but I'm beginning to realize how little thought they put into their decisions, and how much they let their fear of the world raise me.
>and how much they let their fear of the world raise me.
tippeti top kek

Parents were constantly afraid that something was going to happen to me as a kid and told me to be as careful as possible all the time IN CASE SOMETHING HAPPENED. Now, three years ago, I got my AvPD diagnosis (been NEET for five) and am afraid of people jumping me on the street when I go to buy my groceries or someone getting close to me and making fun of me or stealing my shit if I ever let them into my apartment.

After they raised me to be and think this way they have the audacity to tell me that my thought patterns are "ridiculous" and that it's insane to think that something like the scenarios I play in my head would ever happen to me.
>>
>>25353235
Are you me man? Except I don't smoke weed and I'm in my final year.
>>
>>25350616
>Brought up with beta father who divorced my mother during mid life crisis at which point I was raised through adolescence and young adulthood by an extremely whiny and negative single mother.

I probably never stood a chance.
>>
>>25350578
No, my parents just hated each other and fought constantly. My mother is bipolar and my dad is just a fucking psycho. Sure im not a beta but im so much more fucked up in other ways. Would literally have been better if they got divorced, even it made me a beta with women
>>
>>25353303
Speaking of games, my mom religiously followed the ESRB ratings, the same dumbfucks who group together Call of Duty and Grand Theft Auto. I know how you feel with the street thing, my parents were so worried about pedos that they didn't let me go to public bathrooms on my own until I was EIGHT YEARS OLD. The thought of me walking down the street by myself wasn't even entertained. They constantly demanded respect while treating me like I should be some subordinate little bitch, and they never once respected me or let me speak even when I had something valid to say when they disagreed with me. They made me apologize for shit I wasn't even sorry for, and I had a horrible habit of always saying sorry after that (I apoligized for walking INTO A FUCKING CHAIR, and this wasn't a one time thing, thiis happened a few times). Hell, I still apologize when I don't need to sometimes if I don't catch myself about to do it first. They were seriously strict as hell and when I had an "attitude problem", it wasn't because I felt fucking represssed as shit or because they were treating me unfairly, noooooooooo, it's becuase I need to learn to respect them! It's totally the fault of the E rated games I have or the Nickolodeon I was watching, so let's take away those things for a week, then let's not let you get your permit until you're 17 and you already feel depressed that your whole teen life went down the drain because you spent it on the internet because your parents didn't let you do shit besides school because losing sleep over trying to cram understanding of complex equations is way more important than getting some fucking sleep!

Sorry for the rant m8s but this thread is bringing back shitty memories and now I feel like shit.
>>
>>25353439
Sorry to hear that anon. I hope things get better for you.
>>
File: feline ursus.jpg (99 KB, 400x475) Image search: [Google]
feline ursus.jpg
99 KB, 400x475
>>25353540
It's fine. I spend most of my time drunk anyways so I don't think about this so much anymore. The drinking is fucking up my teeth though which is kind of a shame since I really hate toothache.
>>
>>25350521
I was. There's plenty of photos of me at parties and even making fun of "that kid who got too drunk and is now passed out around a toilet".

Funny story actually. My friend and his girlfriend were at a party with us. They were in an awkward part of their relationship, and were on and off talking to each other at the party. Just as the night is coming to a close and everyone is in varying states of passing out, I needed to pee. So I headed up stairs to the first floor bathroom. One of my friends was in the bath, completely passed out and his girlfriend was wrapped around the toilet passed out. The ground floor toilet was a no go zone, and I wasn't sure if there was another on their 2nd floor or not. So my only option for peeing was this toilet with my friend in the bath and his girlfriend wrapped around the toilet. I managed to sit on the toilet in a way where her face was basically pressed into my ass, but my genitals had clearance to pee freely. I took another breath, thought about what i was about to do, and in my drunk state, broke the damn, released the river. I peed so much it felt so good, I can't even begin to quantify in words how much pee came out of me. As the pee wound down to an end, the unswelling of my bladder lead to one of the worst possible things to happen. I farted. I farted lots. My bladder has moved allowing the gas to move out of my ass against my extremely powerful butt clenching. I farted, right in her face. I finished my toilet business, got up and left.

Later when we were all talking about the party, I mentioned that i peed with her face on the toilet seat, but to this day, she is unaware that i farted square in her face.
>>
I was sociable enough to the point where I had a lot of friends and got invited to parties fairly often. I was actually considered popular in high school despite the fact I never really did anything of note and I kind of wanted people outside my friend group to leave me alone.
>>
>>25350521
Spent all my time playing video games managed to make a few friends that also played video games. The main social cog where I grew up was alcohol, which I detested, so my social circles were quite limited.
>>
>>25350578
My childhood was overlooked by my single mother because my older brother was out of control and the two were always fighting. The good thing, was that I was never expected to do well in school and basically had no rules or curfew in high school because I was still in it atleast.
>>
>>25350521
Too embarrassed of my families poverty to invite people over.
>>
>older brother gets all the freedom in the world growing up
>becomes shithead who gets into trouble all the time
>does poorly in school
>mom is determined that I never end up like him
>grow up ultra-sheltered
>barely even allowed to leave the house
>mom is autistically strict about my schoolwork
>failed to teach me any important life skills

Also, some great advice I got from my dad as a teenager:
>Don't worry about girls or dating until high school, anon. Just focus on school now, you can do all that stuff later.

Thanks a lot mom and dad
>>
>>25350521
Got bullied, lacked self-confidence. There weren't too many interesting people to talk to either come to think of it.
>>
>>25350589
be strong, bro
>>
>>25350578
Can somebody redpill me on the single mothers meme? I also grew up with my mum but saw my father like every day.
>>
>>25354025
single mothers ruin their children if there is no influence from the father.
>>
>>25350521
>more social as a teenager
Locked myself in my room when I was 15 because depression/bullying/some kind of mental illness

Haven't had a social life for over 5 years if ever

I didn't even go to high school really
>>
>>25354025
Kids need a strong male role model while growing up. Without it, that's how you get sheltered beta men and "daddy issue" girls.

Also, I think it's important for a child's emotional development to grow up with two parents who show love and affection to each other so they can learn from it. I think a lot of single parents are lonely and possibly bitter (not all of them though), and that's not a good environment to grow up in. They project these feelings onto their children.

Idk maybe I'm Freuding too hard there in that last paragraph, but kids definitely need male role models in their lives growing up.
>>
>>25350521

>you will never drown in beautiful women
>>
>>25354265
Can always just buy a few hookers and go to a hotel room with a jacuzzi.
>>
>>25350754
Jesus Christ you might as well have just not been born.
>>
>>25350600
Anthony?
q24124
>>
I'm now more social than when I was younger.
Basically strict parents, STPD and my avoidant personality.
Now I go out more, enjoy the company of others, and I'm not a KV anymore.
>>
File: 1449076348634.jpg (111 KB, 1166x878) Image search: [Google]
1449076348634.jpg
111 KB, 1166x878
>>25350521
I forgot to grew up.
>>
>>25350578
yep qn OuO original
>>
File: rkelly~2.jpg (53 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
rkelly~2.jpg
53 KB, 600x400
>never went to any parties as a teenager
>missed so many chances to take "advantage" of drunk girls
>why even live
>>
>>25350757
>everyone wants to hang out with me because im friendly looking
you are a normie stfu
>>
>>25350578

Son of a bitch.

double meaning btw.
>>
>>25352985
I know that embarrassment man.
>>
>>25352886
Another gyno bro here. Hey dude :)
>>
>>25350694

>tfw was allowed to invite friends only once, two of them, on a birthday, for 15 minutes
>>
>>25354182
My parents divorced and i spent about a year with my mother 5 years with my father and another 2 years with my mother (Roughly)

I would still consider myself a fucking beta
>>
>>25350521
>bullied constantly
>socially rejected by peers throughout school years
>usually get odd looks if I try and socialize with other adults
Gee whiz I wonder why.
>>
>>25350521
holy fuck i know these chicks
>>
Fucking ugly stupid whores. Kill yourself.
>>
>>25350578
My parents are together but they always fought and bickered. My dad was a passive father who always let me do my own thing because he figured I would become a success on my own. My mother although had good intentions left me some emotional scars. And yet despite the emotionally scarring childhood I had, I still love them and want to take care of them well once I get a good job outta college.
>>
>>25350521
these chicks go to old my old college what the fuck hahahaha
>>
>>25352923
This. Reading most of the posts on r9k it always turns out the mother was a crazy psycho and the dad was never there (even if he didn't split he just never cared about his children).
>>
Because I was socially retarded.
>>
File: 1449966672957.jpg (70 KB, 431x432) Image search: [Google]
1449966672957.jpg
70 KB, 431x432
I was weak, mum said if somebody will bully me I should do nothing so they will just get bored and it did not work, it never worked. I went coccon mode for decade kek.

It has probably something with the way you have been bred.

My mum refused to let me play any contactive sport or join martial art club as kid because somebody could hit me.
>>
>>25355043
Nah, they just all look the same
>>
File: 1445434559986.jpg (30 KB, 720x438) Image search: [Google]
1445434559986.jpg
30 KB, 720x438
>having to report to parents every 15 minute via text message/call like I'm Sam Fisher during high tension anti-terrorist mission
>not allowed to go to friends house after school
>not allowed to go to friends house during weekends
>friends move on without me
>grow up being social reject
>bullied constantly for being a social reject
>tell parents about my bully problem, they answer "just ignore them :^)" ever single time
>parents didn't allow me to go to birthday parties
>parents didn't want me to join in any hobby clubs etc. because they wanted me to have "free time" after school for my own activities (which were mostly singleplayer computer games)
>now 23 year old khv NEET, zero social life, zero friends, absolutely nothing going on for me other than housework
>parents laugh as if it's some funny childhood memory when I tell them how they fucked up my social skills
>mfw my life is ruined and they think it's a joke

On top of that I have assburgers, so learning to socialize during childhood is extra important.
>>
>>25350751
So is she married to a woman or dissatisfied with a man?
>>
When I moved to my new school in 3rd grade the very first thing people did was make fun of me and avoid me.

I never recovered.
>>
>>25355427
>tell parents about my bully problem, they answer "just ignore them :^)" ever single time

On the off chance I actually become a parent this situation terrifies me. They're going to be asking me for an answer to a problem I never solved myself
>>
>raised by a single mother
>overprotective as fuck
>poor
>constantly change schools so all the friendships I had were basicallly gone in a couple of years
>finally she finds some beta fuck and we move on a new city
>don't let me hang out with friends
>one time I came home, I smelled of tobacco (I didn't smoke, just was around people who did)
>grounded
>have to be home after school or she is going to call teacher/principal
>just play vidya 24/7
>no friends
>be 20 years old now
>NEET
>Now they wonder why I dont have friends or gf
Worst part is, I could have become normie if I didn't had such shitty parents.
FUCK YOU MOM YOU FUCKING PSYCHO ROASTIE WHORE
>>
File: 1442789990422.png (200 KB, 600x514) Image search: [Google]
1442789990422.png
200 KB, 600x514
>>25350578

Oh shit. You've got to be kidding. I thought this was a meme.
>>
I got invited places all the time but always declined because I'm not a normalfag.
>>
File: 1424824925595.jpg (83 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1424824925595.jpg
83 KB, 396x385
>>25355460
>kid puts me in a headlock while another kid punches me
>tell my dad
>he tells me next time that happens to reach back and grab the guy holding me's pinky finger and snap it in the opposite direction
>actually do that and the kid has to go to the hospital but is too scared to say shit or mess with me again since he thinks I'm some jason bourne motherfucker

thanks dad!
>>
>>25355460
Punch them in the face. Works most of the times, bullies do it for attention and validation from their group but they are biggest pussies than the kids they pick on. Show them they better not fuck with you and they'll stop at once.
>>
>>25355732
>bully attacks you
>you punch him
>his mates gang up on you and beat the shit out of you
>continue to do this for the rest of the year
And normies wonder why robots shoot up schools.
>>
>>25355460
I solved it once. Didn't bother again though because it just didn't feel worthwhile.
>long-term bully giving me shit for the nth time
>at wit's end because teen emotion bullshit
>try and beat him with a rubber bike chain lock thing
>I would learn he does boxing as his choice of extracurricular activity
>he disarms me and throws it up into a tree
>breaks my nose
>I go down like a bitch
>he never fucked with me again despite this
>nigger even helped me once
>all because I went fucking bananas on a dime
>would've gone to juvenile if I won
In that situation anon, you have to instill fear in your perpetrator in some way. That is why masculine influences typically tell you to "punch that cocksucker in the face" or what have you. Violence is an acceptable answer, despite what modern parenting and society says. They won't fuck off unless you show them you mean it.
>>
>>25350596
This post is /x/ as fuck. I like it.
>>
>i'm overprotective psychotic bitch and you'll be my toy that will never be allowed to leave the house anon
>I'm worried you are 25 now and still playing video games instead of having friends and gf anon

Sometimes I want to kill myself when I go to sleep but then realize that if I do so my life will be unavenged and that evil sociopathic monster that gave birth to me will continue existing.
>>
>early 00s
>be me, gril, 250 lbs, face full of cystic acne, bad hair, abusive father who threatened to burn down the house and choked my sisters and mom into unconsciousness few times
>scared
>leave at 14 for one of the best prep schools in the country
>get stuck with nigger roommate there to prove school is "inclusive" kekkiest kek
>leave after one year because NEET
>spent adolescent years NEET
>father thankfully dies, lose lots of weight, accutane, nice hair
>be me, 29 yo, 3rd year phd w 92k job, 7/10, 130 lbs.

Still not many friends, no bf. I blame it on my neet adolescence. Not a KV though so I got that at least.
>>
File: B9xIP-ECMAEtccF.jpg (46 KB, 600x718) Image search: [Google]
B9xIP-ECMAEtccF.jpg
46 KB, 600x718
i was a lot more social then, but i was dumb and didn't realize how easily impressed teenagers are by cool and edgy stuff, i could have been chad if i really wanted.
>>
>>25350578
my mom is effectively single.
>>
Well I got bullied a lot from the ages 11-14(approx). So that kinda made people not want to spend time with me. Because you know, I was the guy who got beat up by a girl(this was when I was 11, shortest from all boys and they attacked me in a group). Not to mention that I never really trusted people since then. I'm always on my toes waiting for when people will try to step on me to better their social standing.
>>
>>25350521
Probably because whenever I did try to be sociable, I usually ended up like that guy on the right.
>>
>>25355809
Well, at least you turned out to be normie in the end.
>>
>>25355783
Your penis is /wee/ as fuck. I mock it.
>>
File: damn.jpg (13 KB, 200x209) Image search: [Google]
damn.jpg
13 KB, 200x209
>>25350578
get out of my head bro
>>
I didn't have anyone to be social with and I wasn't socially skilled enough to get people to be social with.
>>
Was pretty chad teenager tbqh .
>>
>>25350616
>tfw mother divorced my father for another man when I was 8 and he lays crying in my arms
>>
File: 1451406581595.jpg (70 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1451406581595.jpg
70 KB, 1280x720
I was, I had loads of friends, great social life and went to several parties, even fucked a few girls here and there. Those were the golden years.
It all just began to fall downhill when I got older. Now i'm 21 and uglier, no friends or life and don't get invited to anything anymore.
>>
>>25356196
Iktf, except for the fucking girls part. All my friends had that except for me.
>>
>be me
>low thyroid hormones
>hypoactive calm boy
>got bullied at primary school
>self steem issues since then, closed my heart
>got bullied at highschool because of that
>>
>was at a small rural school until grade 8
>everyone grew up together and knew each other
>we transitioned from elementary to high school in grade 7, which helped
>basically everyone knew everyone, our class was a giant group of friends
>everyone was really nice, way too good for this world
>Then I had to move
>Moved to a school in the city where loud black kids who torment the quiet white kids
>everyone judged everyone
>my old school hadn't prepared me for this filthy, degenerate side of humanity
>had an extremely small group of friends, hated one kid in our group with my guts
>In grade 9 I liked a girl, it was going alright
>This kid had more confidence than me
>so did everyone else too
>he starts talkin to the girl a shit ton
>I tried to hint at him that I liked her and maybe for him to give me and her time alone
>he laughs at me, makes fun of me for a week and tells the girl I stalk her
>This happened 2nd last week if grade 9
>last day of grade 9 beat the shit out of him
>lose all contact with group of friends
>some of those people meant so much to me
>mom makes me go to another school in the area
>people say I'm a creep
>make it through the next 3 years with no friends
Fuck you if you're still out there you rusty cunt
In case your wondering the onlt way I beat him up was 5 years of Tae Kwon Do, argueably the most useless martial art ever created
>>
Moms with too much confidence are the worst. Mothers need to give their kids room to grow and become confident. If a mom is always making herself the center if attention, her kids aren't going to grow up properly. The daughter will be a bitch and the son will be a wimp.

Its no surprise that SJWs are all horribly overconfident bitches trying to ruin the family unit.
>>
File: 1409681897208.jpg (265 KB, 1018x1146) Image search: [Google]
1409681897208.jpg
265 KB, 1018x1146
My mother forced me to move to a different place in the country because i wasn't getting good grades and was missing school.
Since i didn't want to move, to get back on her and make her feel like a bad mother i recluded myself, faked i was going to the new school when in reality i wasn't and behaved as bad as i could.
That was when i was a teenager, a critical period for social development.
I remember back then going like 2 months without going out.
Jokes on me though, i'm 23 neet kv now and a loser with no motivation.
I also made her really sad and depressed, so i guess i deserve it.
And yes, single mother.
>>
>>25350578
Upvoting this comment

original comment also
>>
File: FQFVJU6HOHYBI1M.LARGE.jpg (98 KB, 900x736) Image search: [Google]
FQFVJU6HOHYBI1M.LARGE.jpg
98 KB, 900x736
>>25350521
I spent pretty much every day in my room face fucking my girlfriend.
>didnt go to parties
>had no friends
>just gfs face and my dick
>tfw no social skills
>watched a lot of anime and every tinkerbell movie up to like 2005
>have good pushing peoples head down on my cock skills?
>>
>>25353132
izzy?
>>
I want to blame the internet and me getting my own internet connected PC at an early age, but deep down I know that things would have gone to shit anyway.
>>
File: 1441138251414.png (715 KB, 629x758) Image search: [Google]
1441138251414.png
715 KB, 629x758
>>25350521
Because I was a high level, raiding warrior all day, everyday
>>
>>25350589
>my nigga stitches
Also, it'll be alright, anon. You're strong.
>>
The same reason I'm not social now. I just don't fit in. I never have.
>>
>>25350578
Single mothers are a leading cause of mass shootings in America.
>>
File: lonely_milf.png (60 KB, 638x368) Image search: [Google]
lonely_milf.png
60 KB, 638x368
>>25358339
ayy lmao, when was this?

>tfw spent all of late middle school and early high school raiding in TBC
>never completed high school
>still a NEET at 24
>still play the same druid I created almost 10 years ago
>>
Because I was a special fucking snowflake

>started a company over summer and made a little bit over 3k when I was 15, literally minimal effort
>hitchhiked 4k km over europe when I was 17, with 100 bucks
>read a book a month eversince I was little
>did a shit ton of drugs from 16 to 18
>in school I was an excellent student

I had nothing to say to my peers, teenage kids aren't exactly smart, neither are most adults. I didnt fit in with the smart kids because they never wanted to do anything crazy, and I hated the "cool" kids because they were mostly stupid and shallow
>>
File: 1440825650204.jpg (47 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1440825650204.jpg
47 KB, 500x375
>>25358615
>started playing just before sunwell came out
>draenei warrior
>got to 70, raided with my guild
>only could manage to do every raid up til TK, but it was fun being 13 and getting epics

and i pretty much played WoW on and off from ages 15 - 21

22 now, good times
>>
File: wecannevergoback.jpg (157 KB, 1024x376) Image search: [Google]
wecannevergoback.jpg
157 KB, 1024x376
>>25358684
I was absent majority of Cataclysm and Mists of Pandaria. Druid has 370d+ /played atm, most of it (200d+) during WotLK.

Kinda looking forward to Legion.
>>
>>25355809
>TFW my overprotective parents who stripped me of any social skills didn't even have the decency to give me accutane because for some reason the doctor decided to scare them into thinking I could die if I take it.
>>
>>25358617
>>started a company over summer and made a little bit over 3k when I was 15, literally minimal effort
Can you expand on this? What did you do? Did you do any marketing? How long did it take you to make the 3k, the whole summer?
>>
>>25359189
buying fakes in bulk from china and selling them over the net, only real marketing was making a phone call to the site and saying we've got a great deal blah blah, got a frontpage ad for free lol. It was all legally covered because the laws in my country don't really give a fuck about you until you make more than 5k/year. Took like 50 days
>>
I was too busy playing video games.
>>
because computers existed so we didn't speak face to face or on the phone as much
>>
>>25350521
I was, the problem started after
>>
>>25350521
I was too focused on academics because I wanted to make up the fact that I was a socially retarded, naive teen back in high school. There were other complications since my sophomore year, but that's another can of beans altogether.
>>
i was
>>
I quit my social life for world of warcraft
>>
>>25359237
Nice. Did the people you sold to know they were knockoffs? What products did you sell? Not a moralfag but I'm just wondering how that could impact your sales.
>>
Becaus i have this aura instantly making normies notice i'm not a normie. Even though i dress normal, and don't look like a sperglord.
And i am also ugly.
>>
>>25353839
Same here man, expect it was my sister. She's grew up to be a normie, get married and have 2 kids.
Meanwhile I'm 24, KV, college drop out and working a slavewage job. Worst part it is I could have been a totally different person. Back in highschool, I had a pretty close social circle, but I was never allowed to hang out with them. They eventually got tired of my lame excuses and moved on without me. After high school, they completely cut me off and I had no way to contact them because my parents wouldn't buy me a phone.
So yeah, I haven't had friends close to a decade now. Plus I'm a social autist now, probably developed bi polar or other mental issues from being alone for so long.

It's ok though. I will get back at them by dieing alone.
>>
>>25350578
Not only that but

>only child
>>
>>25359485
Ofcourse any half smart person got they were fakes, but luckily the market is big and a lot of people are retards. If someone asked, I avoided the question. Things still sold a lot.

Electronics, clothes, toys, what the fuck ever really. The bigger profit the better, for example i sold earbuds for 30 bucks a piece, buying them for under a buck.
>>
>>25350578
This to be honestly
>>
>>25350616
reporting in

>bitch mother beta father worst combo
>>
>>25359725
I have a younger sister who was the favorite and she got free reign to act like shit because "anon she's only 8!" They kept using her age as an excuse even when she was a dumb teen and I was always blamed for shit. I didn't get away with most of the shit she did when I was that age. I hate her and I'd rather have been a single child.
>>
>>25359753
Shit man, that's crazy. You'd think everyone was always trying to find the greatest deal, glad to hear that works.
>>
>>25350521
I was very proud of myself, and life destroyed my self steem. But i'm still proud, not in a good way.
>>
>>25359789
literally this

i think she ruined women for me. i just imagine if i ever marry one eventually she will turn into that. might not have been so bad if my dad could have put a better leash on her though
>>
>>25350578
Probably yeah, I can see this
>>
File: 1451243599607.png (143 KB, 300x349) Image search: [Google]
1451243599607.png
143 KB, 300x349
sheltered by my mom
>friends invite me somewhere
>no my mom is too scared to let me go
>ok
>they stop inviting me

>mfw I got her to admit to this last night
>>
>>25360344

So much this. I'm not gay but the thought of ever having anything to do with a woman that is 1/10th the harpy that my mother was is honestly horrifying.
>>
>>25350521

Because I was an abused child and was terrified if I did anything wrong my father would kill me.
>>
>>25350521
Fatness.

I played football, and had friends from that, but fatness and my subsequent lack of self-confidence kept me from hanging out with people all the time or going to parties or having sex.

I mean, I talked and laughed with friends in class, but after school I was completely alone.

After HS, I kept one or two friends that I hung with like once a month, and that was it.
>>
File: 1369628292398.jpg (127 KB, 504x470) Image search: [Google]
1369628292398.jpg
127 KB, 504x470
>>25350578

>alcoholic and depressed father
>divorced
>two little sisters
>shared custody

maybe I was a late bloomer, but having to care for my sisters for some time like that was pretty tough

at least I had a nice mother
>>
>>25360496
>I mean, I talked and laughed with friends in class, but after school I was completely alone.
Same here, had plenty of people to chat to during class in high school, but the second I left the school gates I didn't see a soul till the next time I went to school.
It's the same now in Uni, only somewhat more crippling.
>>
>>25360505
>late bloomer
oh god the feels
im 23 right now and people say i look like a little kid
literally would not wish my childhood on anyone
>>
File: 1439724393486.jpg (6 KB, 195x195) Image search: [Google]
1439724393486.jpg
6 KB, 195x195
>mfw I went to this party
year ago in warsaw suburbs
>>
being a fat child/teen destroys your future
>>
File: 1380298807962.jpg (25 KB, 353x353) Image search: [Google]
1380298807962.jpg
25 KB, 353x353
>>25350578
>single mother
Tfw this anon is absolutely right in my case.
My mom told me: "To get a girl to like you, walk with her to class while carrying her books, pay her compliments, et c"
Seeing all the 'nice guy' hate on the internet really tripped me up, because that was how I was taught.
She always expected me to act a certain way, without giving me an example, telling me that I need to be a man.

I'm really fucking upset.
>>
i was a late bloomer man. i met all my friends after highschool. i didn't really get along with my classmates. we were civil but that was it.
>>
>>25361042
People consider this fedora-tier bullshit, but have you considered the red pill? I was going to read some of their stuff and apparently it actually helped my friend (I'm surprised he told me about it because normally it's not stuff you talk about unless you want to be a social outcast because people would think you're a misgynist, but then again, I'm not one to judge something like that.) It's supposedly really helpful to get away from your nice guy roots. Again, I can't personally vouch for it yet, but I'm going to read up on it and I thought I'd let you know about it.
>>
>>25350908
Have you considered playing multiplayer games? If nothing else randoms are temporary friends, some can become permanent.
>>
Because my father is a weak autist who could never teach me basic social skills and how to be a man.

My mother is a narcissistic paranoid schizophrenic who insulated me from friendships, deliberately sabotaging some of them. She overfed me a diet of cheap greasy shit which made me fat and smell bad. She never bought me any nice clothes - most of what I wore were hand-me-downs. She never allowed me to do anything without a constant stream of reprimands, leading me to reason that there is no point in doing anything right, because I'll still fuck everything up. I grew up with a constant hunger for validation, because my parents never showed me any. But that puts people off.

I had to learn all my social skills from the internet, because my parents were such awful people.

If it weren't for the Internet, I'd be sorely fucked.
>>
File: burn.gif (36 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
burn.gif
36 KB, 100x100
I was already a loser before I even became a teenager. I part of me wants to blame that I played video games and watched cartoons and anime too much but I know it's because I had a weird ass and awkward personality that wasn't the cute awkward but the awkward that made people uncomfortable with your presence. I went to a mostly white school in K-4th so I couldn't relate with any of the kids there but I was more "white acting" so I didn't get along with any of the black kids either. 5th, I moved to Wilmington, DE and I was able to make more friends because I was around more black children but I was bullied like CRAZY so I became even more shy and socially awkward and even the weeb kids didn't want to hang out with me because I would be just a ghost looming around them and it really fucking sucked because this was the first time I had ever met black kids who liked all the weird shit I did. 5th grade I moved back to NY and I was bullied badly again but my parents weren't around much so I just skipped school and hung out with my grandma and her friends making me even more socially awkward. By 6th grade I wasn't confined to the classroom with people who bullied me so I didn't mind going to school but the damage was done and I was a fucking social mess and it showed. After that, my social and mental health got worse and worse. Now I'm 20 years old still working in retail. I've never so much as held hands with another boy and I live with my grandparents. When I'm not working I spend my days watching kpop videos or anime. My life sucks but I want to change it around and I think I will.
>>
>>25350578
nope
J U S T make me original
>>
>>25350521
>was a chubby kid all through middle and high school
>had acne
>would rather hang out with my few nerd friends playing vidya than go to parties
>implying I ever got invited to parties anyway
>no confidence when it came to girls
>during my entire k-12 years, I think I asked like 2 girls out
>rejected both times
>Morrowind came out in 2002
>solidified my virginity for the next few years until I graduated because exploring Vvardenfell was much more fun than socializing with anyone

10 years after graduating, at age 28, I can't say I regret anything. Morrowind was fucking awesome.
>>
>>25361625
Any internet resources for a socially-incompetent retard like me?
>>
When I entered secondary school, I was 12 years old, weighed barely 35kg and was 140 cm tall. When I left secondary school, I was 18 years old, weighed barely 50kg and was 170cm tall. Now I'm 22, still weigh barely 50kg, am still only 170cm tall, have an ugly face, a horrible, guttural, dry voice and a receding hair line.

I'm the type of guy that girls actively seek to avoid. When I'm early for a meeting, and a girl is the second person to walk into the room, she always makes some sort of shitty excuse ("I need to get coffee", "I seem to have misplaced something and have to look for it") to leave until there are more guys there. When I'm on a bus and there are only two seats left, one next to me and one next to a visibly deranged guy who keeps flailing his arms and shaking his head all the time, girls almost always prefer sitting next to the retard.
>>
>>25361875
The truth is that conscious choices - the type of thing internet resources could teach you - can only help so much. According to the current state of the cognitive sciences, about 60% of what you are - which is the main thing people respond to when you say something - was decided at birth, and 30% was imprinted on you during childhood. The remaining 10% you can probably influence if you do find a good guide, but don't expect any miracles. If you're fucked now, you can't get un-fucked.
>>
To be honest families i share this board with. I think you are all pretty intelligent and well spoken people. Sure a lot of bad shit have happened in our lives, but i think we have a more insight in life and a opinion about more things than normies.
>>
>>25354988
Cuz ur dad got kekkedd hard and had no chance ofteaching you to crush pussy
>>
>>25362016
>I think you are all pretty intelligent and well spoken people.
The problem being that this is neither good nor bad when it comes to having a social life.

It's not positive or negative, it's irrelevant. What matters for the social standing of a man is (1) his height, (2) his weight, (3) his posture, (4) his face, (5) his voice, (6) his socioeconomic background and (7) the degree to which the activities he takes part in are deemed (I) socially acceptable and (II) interesting by a majority of the total population. By that seventh element, I mean that being devoted to, say, skydiving, rock climbing, football, baseball, et cetera ('the cool stuff') is good, whereas being devoted to, say, studying obscure interests (early medieval history, or maybe programming) or playing video games competitively (no matter how good you are at it) is bad. Appearance/presentation is literally everything. It's been that way since man first fell from his ancestral tree and started to paint himself with ochre, and it's gotten even worse in our current social media society.
>>
i cant blame anyone except myself
>>
>>25361875
to reply to your question to me, I'll need to confess that all my social skills were derived from my qualityposting on imageboards.

while that is an awful way to get social skills, it beats daydreaming in your dark room pretending to be asleep.
>>
>>25350521
>strabismus

people are freaked out by it.
>>
I'm fat so I'm ugly, and misantropic
>>
>>25361308
Aside from the bad smell and hand-me-down clothes, this sounds like me. If not for the internet, I would've been a sub-beta forever. Now I'm at least a regular beta and know what's wrong with me so I can fix it.
>>
>>25363469
Woops, was meant for >>25361625
>>
>>25359789
Me too anon.

Fuck this original post bullshit.
>>
>>25350521
Probably because my parents weren't openly affectionate enough and I have deep-seated self-esteem issues and insecurities that hold me back.
>>
>>25358617
>>started a company over summer and made a little bit over 3k when I was 15, literally minimal effort
>>hitchhiked 4k km over europe when I was 17, with 100 bucks

I wouldn't have had any worries about not being social if I'd had these kind of experiences. I find it really hard to find friends. Everyone is really friendly to me, but no friends still.
>>
>insecure, awkward, anxious, and depressed all my life
>normie buzzword 'shy'
>always found it difficult to make friends but hang out with randoms anyway
>never liked people
>came from an ignorant and dysfunctional alcoholic family
>arguments and fights every single day
>couldnt sleep
>failed at school because no sleep
>gave up at life in my teen years before i even finished high school
>become a wizard
>>
>>25350616
Overbearing, probably NPD mother and beta father combo senpai
>>
File: used.jpg (801 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
used.jpg
801 KB, 1440x2560
>>25350521
i used to be really antisocial because i was put on house arrest for a year and a half and lost all of my social skills but since i started this year (im 18 and a senior you fucks) ive been getting high with my friends and random people

and as stupid as it sounds ive really been making strides in terms of learning to talk to people i dont know
>>
>>25350578
more like abusive father lmao
>>
too busy feeling bad for myself tbqh
>>
>>25350521
cause people just made fun of me or acted wierd around me during elementary school and middle school and never really talked to me or invited me to anything so i just became more and more asocial to the point where i stoped meeting new people altogether unless they talked to me first and kept the relationship going, also by that time i had developed a severe case of paranoid personality disorder which made it impossible to trust anyone anyways.
>>
>>25350521
Went to school in the city but lived in the country so while I was on a hour and a half trip home guys from school would be hanging out in the city making memory's and bonding so by half way through year 9 I gave up making alot of friends and just kept one mate from my old home town. I'm 22 now with only one friend and I wouldnt change it for the world
>>
>>25350589
You know you're doing it, keep it up. Can relate.
>>
>>25350521
I would honestly blame it on my height. I didn't break 5 feet until halfway through 11th grade.
>>
>>25364056
>those kids that would whisper while looking at you with a shit eating grin
The worst kind of people that exist.
>>
>>25350694
Story of my life right here.
>>
File: sailor mario.jpg (163 KB, 500x312) Image search: [Google]
sailor mario.jpg
163 KB, 500x312
I did my best to drive away other people - never shower, not talk to anyone, get violent with anyone else who would try to talk to me (except for adults), etc.

I just knew early on that I was a piece of shit so I didn't want others to have to suffer me too

It worked perfectly and I have no regrets
>>
File: 1406668942223.png (26 KB, 904x542) Image search: [Google]
1406668942223.png
26 KB, 904x542
>>25350578
Ouch. Laconic response is right.
>>
>>25364103
girls who do that in groups while staring you right in the face from a distance are those who created us

I have no love in my soul/spirit, what ever. Never did.
>>
>>25352550
>m-m--m-m-m-mmm-m--mmom i'm going outside with someone
>'who is it?'
>a friend from school
>'what are you going for, help with homework?'
>(to smoke weed, first time going outside in school ever)
>t-to play football and just hang out with...
>'okay, dont come home too late'

i get there
>so paranoid that every interaction seems like a set-up and im going to have a hit put on me
>anxiety overload and I dont trust anyone therefore I say nothing and just pass the spliff around when its my turn
>awkward as fuck forced laughter
>have to put up with faggots pretending to be high and rolling around while being sober and nearly panicking

fuck all of it
>>
>>25350578
more like middle class life and loving family who give you all the love and attention you need
>>
File: 1451238607279.jpg (15 KB, 552x539) Image search: [Google]
1451238607279.jpg
15 KB, 552x539
The obligation people placed on me to make friends made me angry. I didn't like anyone telling me what to do or forcing me to do stuff even if it helps me so I stayed alone. I feel so nervouse when I talk to people my eyes, mouth, twitch , I stutter, and my sentences jumble together, and my voice become inaudible.. People always asked if I was sad. I had an extremely overprotective mother. My parents aren't divorced but I hardly saw my dad so they might as well be. He used to be cruel to me when I was younger .In school a nigger would punch me in the middle of class. I always got in trouble though. I also never hung out with anyone after school. I honestly never even knew that was a thing until I read this thread of people crying about it. I feel anger and regret.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
>>25350521
That's Reynad a faggot twitch streamer. His Reynoodle is only good for laughing at.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFOpBQPrzEo
>>
File: mfw14.jpg (270 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
mfw14.jpg
270 KB, 500x373
>>25350521
>Why weren't you more social as a teenager?
Feeling of inadequacy caused by childhood bullying and nobody giving a fuck about me.
>>
Because I was the poor, weird kid with little common interests with anybody at school. I'm not that intelligent either so I couldn't really socialize with the other smart kids who may have been socially awkward but had something going for them.

I'd just game all afternoon and through the night, then sleep at my desk in school and avoid talking to people. Somehow I passed high school yet I can barely complete a college essay.
>>
>>25352550
this isn't healthy

my mom even made me do this when I was 18

wtf
>>
>was the annoying crybaby that hung out with the nerdy kids in elementary
>even they didn't like me
>was the exact same person in middle school, minus the crying
>by the time i made a solid group of friends in high school, they ditch me
>spend rest of hs inconsistently socializing/being a loner
>those that i even befriended made fun of me
>played xbox all day
>tfw your name gets called on in hs graduation and a dead silence follows
>>
>>25350521
Bullying kind of prevented that. And when they started valuing girls, alcohol and drugs over bullying in the later years of high school, it was too late to really try.
>>
>>25366973
>Bullying kind of prevented that.
No, bullying kind of causes that. At least it did for me. I used to be social until I got bullied.
>>
>>25352550
>parents will call the police if I take more than 30 minutes to return home
>they did so several times, I can't even take a fucking walk
>they still do it

can't wake up.jpg
>>
>>25367053
I was bullied since I was young though, by the same people, so I never really got a chance.
>>
>>25350521
my dick is small.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 63

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.