[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fembot, you ever been cheated on or cucked?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8
File: eric harris looking ass.jpg (494 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
eric harris looking ass.jpg
494 KB, 1200x800
Fembot, you ever been cheated on or cucked?
>>
>>25360831

cucked my english bf of then with a french guy I've met 2 nights before. Best night of my life. Not even ashamed.
>>
>>25360850
kill yourself roastie
(originality is key to the robot)
>>
I let my ex fool around with another girl.

We broke up but it wasn't about that. The other girl was one of the sweetest people I've ever met and I made friends with her.
>>
>>25360850
no man will want you if you don't lie about your past

lieing about your past makes you a bad person
>>
>>25360909

I was young and the french guy was really hot. Became my bf for a while but distance set us apart...
>>
>>25360929
Thread is about getting cucked, not you doing the cheating.

Learn to read
>>
I've never had a bf.

One time my cousin came over and my cat rubbed up on her and ignored me the whole time she was over. He wouldn't even look at me. Does that count?
>>
>>25360993

Shit you're right.

Well, I've never been cucked, as far as I know.
>>
lmao i went to take care of dying dad, bf fucked girl in our friend group while i was gone, everybody knew about it, didn't say shit, figured it out myself. still wasn't officially informed until he changed his fb status to in a relationship with her.
>>
>>25360850
end ur life pls
>>
File: o-CHEATING-SPOUSE-facebook.jpg (290 KB, 1536x1024) Image search: [Google]
o-CHEATING-SPOUSE-facebook.jpg
290 KB, 1536x1024
>Be Bengali britbong
>date qt girl from NY who was into brown guys
>she was cheating on me for an Arab dude for two years
>still think of her everyday
Kill me
>>
>>25360831

you can't get cheated on without having a bf in the first place
>>
>>25360850
ill take the bait

fuck off you roastie whore go hang yourself
>>
>>25360831
cuckqueans are hot tbqh
>>
Three times. "Robots" off r9k who told me they were kissless virgins - left me as soon as they could get better pussy. I hope all of you die in horrible ways.
>>
>>25361285
Why do you think they left you?
>>
>>25361285
Are you terribly unnatractive, or have some sort of personality disorder that makes you abrasive and irritating?

Also you didn't get actual robots, you got failed normies, like me.
>>
Yup.
Never got cheated on in most common way but had been "cucked" in many different ways: friendzoned, left for prettier girls, had guy I was dating admit I am not his type (and talk about how other women are hot) and so on. Had even a guy tell me he cheated on me (as a lie that was supposed to "test" me)

>inb4 dont date chads
I was never even hit on by a "chad". Most guys I aspired to date where below average.
Never where successful with men.
>>
>>25361330
I never wronged them. One said he got bored of me, so he went and got a fun party Stacey. Another did it because she was a hot teenager and he couldn't resist having sex with her. The last one I found out through a friend that he was serially dating as many fembots as he could meet. None of them were attractive beyond average, and all of them told me they were virgins.

Look at this thread.
>>>25357864
That is what I was seen as. I am not fat, but I am clingy and boost their self-confidence until they could get a Stacey girlfriend.
>>
>>25361410
>tfw I'm a kv that wants to lose his virginity to a nice fembot.

Do people really hate clingyness that much? I get the feeling I'd be clingy in a relationship.
>>
>>25361582
People say they want loyal partners but most young people crave excitement more. See, I wouldn't mind being just your virginity-taker but these robots gave me the illusion that it would be a loving relationship when I was just a starter girlfriend.
>>
no but cuckqueaning is my fetish and I fantasize about not being able to satisfy my imaginary boyfriend and him cheating on me with my much more attractive older sister
>>
File: 1361760550703.jpg (50 KB, 1166x816) Image search: [Google]
1361760550703.jpg
50 KB, 1166x816
>>25361634
>tfw introverted enough to never consider cheating but too introverted for a girl to want me at all
>>
My mom stole both bfs I've had. Second bf I just tried to ignore it and let him fuck us both.
>>
>>25361648
Post contact and sister's :^)
>>
>>25361634
I think I'd crave security a lot more. But i'm a pussy, so that's not very surprising.
>>
>>25361410
I'm glad this happened to you
>>
>>25361782
You will be bitter for the rest of your life and it will poison any good relationship you can grasp

You will be pursued for your money after age 30, and you'll delude yourself into thinking the roastie loves you

You'll be divorced, left for Chad, taking care of children with no money

Enjoy
>>
>>25361673
>introversion means you are loyal and meek

Nigger you are sounding like a tumblrina
>>
>>25361814
>implying I'm not already over 30
>implying I'd ever let a roastie into my life

Keep dreaming.
>>
>>25361410

Sorry for that happening to you, femanon. Not all of us are pieces of human garbage. Though I temporize most who browse /r9k/ or /soc/ are.
>>
>>25362559
Thanks anon, it's rare to see any empathy on here. You should stick to the blue boards yourself, this place is so negative, it'll poison your mood even if you don't believe in the things spouted here.
>>
>>25361034
Ouch. That sucks.
>>
>>25362559
I seriously wish I had never found this shithole. Now I cant leave.
>>
>>25362920

I wish there was a blue board social thing. Red boards are garbage.
>>
File: 1440175755042.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1440175755042.gif
1 MB, 500x281
>>25360831
Yes.

In high school, My first boyfriend cheated on my on our month-anniversary. I had never done anything sexual with a guy and so I hadn't done anything past kiss him. When I finally decided to take it forward, it had been like 7 months in our relationship.

He fingered me enough to tear my hymen because I bled a little and later that week I found out he had cheated on me (made out and got a blow job and fingered a girl) like two months back.

I felt devastated so I cut myself and broke up with him. I felt robbed, he was the only guy that I became sexual with (fingering and handjob).

;(
>>
File: 1435257358869s.jpg (3 KB, 113x125) Image search: [Google]
1435257358869s.jpg
3 KB, 113x125
Who the fuck would cheat on a virgin qt?
>>
>>25361012
Yeah that counts. You've been cucked.
>>
>>25363543
Cucked by her own pussy.
>>
File: 1451475373467.png (238 KB, 540x537) Image search: [Google]
1451475373467.png
238 KB, 540x537
Not a fembot, but i've cheated, several times, and its easy as fuck.
When a guys single, nobody gives you even the light of day unless you knew them from somewhere beforehand. You could look in their direction and there would be that hint of disgust.

In a relationship, suddenly everyone including strangers on streets are more attracted to you, smile and flirt at you. You're seen as desirable even if you don't have your gf there, they just have this sense and know you're a valuable target. I know you guys monitoring who have had gf's know what i'm on about.

I've gone to plenty of bars and done shit with strangers, before when I went to places single, no girl gave the time of day. Relationship? They just drip over you and a couple minutes can easily get you something. I'm still with my current gf now, giving it to her and having my fun on the side, because I know the second she finds out and we break up, i'll go back to being invisible to women. Any of you fembots interested in a good time, let me know, everyone should get a bit of fun.
>>
>>25363742
You sound like a piece of shit.
>>
File: pooh.png (102 KB, 403x293) Image search: [Google]
pooh.png
102 KB, 403x293
>>25363742
>nobody gives you even the light of day
>>
>>25363340
onwards towards tumblr faggot
>>
>>25363742
>In a relationship, suddenly everyone including strangers on streets are more attracted to you, smile and flirt at you. You're seen as desirable even if you don't have your gf there, they just have this sense and know you're a valuable target. I know you guys monitoring who have had gf's know what i'm on about.

That's because when you've got a gf, you're not a miserable sack of shit.

You're being a dumbass though so it probably won't last.
>>
>>25362920
How do you meet an /r9k/ partner anyway?
>>
>>25363422
Anyone chad enough to get a gf in the first place.

You faggots think that being loyal is something that will make girls want you? No. It signals low-T and means she will cuck you even if you ever get together. There is no love, there are only chads, plates and orbiters.
>>
One time I got drunk with a fuckbuddy and some friends. Female friend wanted to fuck her with her boyfriend, but I wanted in too. I was lights all green for a foursome, so were the girls. Boyfriend seemed to be until we were stipping and playing. He ended up with all his clothes on at the desk next to his bed, playing wow, while I fucked his girlfriend.

Sounds like an awesome story. It's actually true, but it gets less impressive when you find out the girls were both dreadnought-class fatties. I love em.
>>
I cucked my best friend and didn't even know

Girl told me they hadn't dated for like 2 years, turns out she left me for him.

Best friend later cucked me back.

thinking with your dick: not even once.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.