[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What percentage of the female population do you think have the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
File: whore.jpg (835 KB, 1073x1186) Image search: [Google]
whore.jpg
835 KB, 1073x1186
What percentage of the female population do you think have the following qualifications?:

>age 20+
>never had casual sex
>never jumped from relationship to relationship
>no tattoos
>no piercings
>doesn't do drugs/alcohol/tobacco
>doesn't wear provocative clothing
>isn't a feminist
>isn't a golddigger
>isn't an attention whore
>doesn't have a lot of male friends
>doesn't go to degenerate parties
>>
>>25313300

ORIGINAL COMMENT COMING THROUGH
R
I
G
I
N
A
L
>>
What an ugly mongoloid looking slapped.

Anyway between 10-25% depending on country is my guess.
>>
probably somewhere between 10-20%, but you're never going to see them because they don't go out anywhere either.

I think you guys should focus less on judging people completely within 2 seconds of meeting them, or reading an online profile, and take the time to actually get to know someone. I've found most people aren't nearly as bad as their reputation would lead you to believe
>>
>>25313398
Yeah I agree with this but there still are certain red flags that put me off.
My list would be:

>Is borderline alcoholic (to the point they need to be drunk every weekend just to function)
>Is addicted to any kind of drugs (after dealing with my last girlfriends mdma problem it put me off)
>Is easily influenced by peer pressure, particularly if her friends are reckless or make bad life decisions
>has a long history of casual sex outside of relationships or ANY history of being involved in cheating on someone

Past that I don't really care, I've spent a lot of time being involved with the wrong kind of woman and it's ultimately time that was wasted.
>>
File: 1410091134503.jpg (77 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1410091134503.jpg
77 KB, 720x960
>>25313300
N e more pictures of her?
>>
>>25313710
I'm curious too, I'd like to see if it's just the angle making her look fucked up or she has some really weirdly shaped eyes.
>>
>>age 20+
A lot
>>never had casual sex
Subjective. Clearly define your terms.
>>never jumped from relationship to relationship
>>no tattoos
A lot
>>no piercings
Very few
>>doesn't do drugs/alcohol/tobacco
Very few
>>doesn't wear provocative clothing
>>isn't a feminist
A lot.
>>isn't a golddigger
>>isn't an attention whore
>>doesn't have a lot of male friends
>>doesn't go to degenerate parties

The problem with trying to quantify women based on your criteria, is that most of your criteria is ill-defined, subjective nonsense. If you want the correct answer to your question, you'll have to define each term I labeled as subjective in a way that can be logically assessed. How often would constitute jumping between relationships? What are the definite characteristics of a degenerate party? What specific articles of clothing are provocative and what combination of them makes the clothing no longer provocative (this is really problematic because there can be a lot of variables)? What makes sex casual (Can't I have casual sex with my wife)?

In short, you probably don't actually want the real percentage of women that fall under your arbitrary, subjective standards, or you'd do more of the legwork with asking the question better and realize that the hard part is done, you can easily look up the statistics, and you didn't really need my help. You're just here to complain in the form of rhetoric and seek validation from a group of people whose validation isn't worth seeking, as it is pretty much automatic when you tailor your complaint to fit the approval of the board culture, rather than seek validation from many sources on a subject that's verifiable.
>>
the only one that doesn't apply to me is
>doesn't do drugs/alcohol/tobacco
I know a lot of females like me
>>
File: 756365.png (93 KB, 500x422) Image search: [Google]
756365.png
93 KB, 500x422
>>25313300
YOU POSTED THIS SAME SHIT YESTERDAY OP

FUYCKING KILL YOURSELF
>>
>>25313471
The flip side of your coin isn't any better
>never drinks for fear of addiction
>Is addicted to any kind of drugs
Leaving this alone because drug addiction is shitty to deal with, but I guess the opposite would be someone that is a health fanatic.
>Is completely immune to social pressure (ie a "know-it-all" that cannot take advice)
>has a long history of casual sex outside of relationships or ANY history of being involved in cheating on someone
Risky behavior which I agree that it should be a red flag for anyone. Saving sex for marriage types are pretty obnoxious, though.
>>
>>25313914
>I guess the opposite would be someone that is a health fanatic
Is that such a bad thing?
I'm not saying it's something I'd want but if the choice is dating someone that's addicted to drugs and genuinly just doesn't give a fuck vs someone that's over the top about health I think I'd prefer the latter, it may even keep me motivated to be in better shape (and I already eat healthily, exercise regularly, but I could always do more)

And yeah I don't buy into the whole save sex until marriage thing either, but I still think it should be an intimate act reserved for someone you are affectionate for, and not just some stranger that happens to be there when you're drunk.
>>
File: a67527654.png (130 KB, 1558x436) Image search: [Google]
a67527654.png
130 KB, 1558x436
>>25313909
IT'S STILL FUCKING GOING TO YOU FUCKING MONGLOID FAGGOT
>>25288636
>>
depends on the region
when it comes to women they are either western roastie whores or sandniggresses chained up by wise muslim husbands, so yeah
pretty rare in the west id say
>>
>>25314004
If only whites kept their women in check like the mudslimes
>>
>>25313300
my sister is like that but she has very high expectations, if you are minimum wage slave or no uni degree you have no chance with her
>>
>wanting sex before you're financially stable
>falling for the jews master plan that baited entire generations into having kids they can't afford and working dead end jobs, or never behind able to fully grasp higher education to better themselves and society

shiggy
>>
>>25314000
Your trips have been duly checked.
>>
>>25314083
Those standards don't seem that unreasonable.
>>
>>25314123
Yes, but is she attractive?
>>
>>25314049
WTF is this. You should be hanging your head in shame right now you mysogynistic garbage. You think it would be progressive to chain up women and treat them as second class citizens? WTF?
>inb4 back to tumblr anita
>>
>>25313300
damn that girl looks busted as fuck
>>
They are non-existent.
>>
File: 1443426603038.jpg (91 KB, 1024x684) Image search: [Google]
1443426603038.jpg
91 KB, 1024x684
>>25314158
>busted as fuck
extremely attractive

Fucking autocorrect.
>>
>>25314158
Yeah, there's a cold empty look in those eyes.
You just know she's been used and abused so much at this point and has given up.

>>25313300
A smaller and smaller percentage.
>>
>>25313300

Literally all of those? Very few. The majority of important ones? More than this place would have you believe.
>>
>>25314606
>>25313398

I agree with these
They exist but the slutty kind of girls are the ones that draw the most attention to themselves.
>>
Conservative Muslim girl :^)
>>
>>25314485
i disagree

she looks like a stimulant-addled bag of bones to me
>>
where do girls stand if they meet all of those requirements but are also black?
>>
>>25315278
>>25313300
Looks like a junkie in my opinion.
>>
>>25315265
>implying
most muslim girls are closet whores
>>
>>25313347

e-yeeey

what woman is even worth my semen
>>
>>25315418
>most muslim girls are closet whores
What makes you think so?
>>
>>25315741
I think it's just a minority really.
>>
>>25314606
>The majority of important ones? More than this place would have you believe.
True
>>
Not so many in USA but a few
>>
>>25313914
a few good points brought up here
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.