[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any good alternatives to 4chan other than reddit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: fsd.png (80 KB, 654x485) Image search: [Google]
fsd.png
80 KB, 654x485
Are there any good alternatives to 4chan other than reddit?

I'm tired of Brendan Fraser and black memes every other thread.
>>
>>25278824
yeah

reddit
>>
No. This is what the internet has become.
>>
>>25278824
Wizardchan's on point
>>
>>25279007
I am here to inform you of the TOR chans.
>>
>>25279007

That's rather depressing.
>>
File: saythattomyface.jpg (11 KB, 245x251) Image search: [Google]
saythattomyface.jpg
11 KB, 245x251
>>25278824
(4+4)ch.net is probably what you're looking for

>mfw hiroshima nagasaki thinks saying the actual name of this website is still spam even after moot the cuck left
>>
>>25279106
You can say 8ch.

You just can't add the .net part afterward.
>>
>>25279021
OP said good.
>>
>>25279021
Na that place is 10x worse thab r9k
>>
>>25278824
>other than reddit?
>good alternative
REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>25279055
>muh botnet
>muh honeypot
>muh cp
>muh feds are watching
Etc

I'm on mobile or else I would post tiredpepe.jpg
>>
>>25278824
8ch
wiz
Bot thinks this is spam?
>>
>>25279182
Pros:
>mods permanan normies on the spot
>people have actual problems, no female
>no shitposting
Cons
>slow posting, the type of thing you check every day or two
>>
File: A-Somali-boy-is-treated-i-007.jpg (34 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
A-Somali-boy-is-treated-i-007.jpg
34 KB, 460x276
>>25278824
>trap threads
>sissy threads
>boipucci threads
>girldick threads
>feminine dick threads
>look at my dick threads
>foreskin threads
>circumcision threads
>mfw

is there any other board besides r9k that's just about sharing stories (which is what r9k is supposed to be about) and isn't as gay as farting bloody cum?
>>
>>25279154
You actually can't I just tried
>>
>>25279317

Not that I know of.

/r9k/ was great up until moot killed the robot for the 1st time. It's never fully recovered since.
>>
>>25279337
I feel like making it SFW would filter so much shit out and send the /b/tards back to their containment board
>>
>>25279154
You technically need the .net since you can no longer find the site directly through Google anymore. Or at very least you need to mention it.

Googling "8ch" or the full word will not give you direct links to the website.

Granted, the first result for "8ch" is their twitter page (which contains the URL), but that slight extra amount of work will deter users.

Then again most of the community may consider this a desirable outcome.
>>
>>25279378
Have you ever noticed if you click a link to wiz it takes you to Reddit? Kek'd when I found it
>>
>>25279374
>I feel like making it SFW would filter so much shit out and send the /b/tards back to their containment board

I actually like that idea.
>>
>>25279232
>not realizing what 4chan is
>not realizing that only those that know the onion can get there
>not realizing that those places have no traffic, so unless you're an oldfag that likes things to be slow, you'd hate them anyway
>>
>>25279445
>muh sekrit club
We're doing this again?
>>
>>25279470
>le sekrit club meme
sup reddit, upset that no one enjoys your company?
>>
I like 420 chan, they're pretty funny and have good vibes.
I don't even smoke weed, I just like the threads. Probably one of the more normie chans, though desu senpai so if you're not into that, I wouldn't recommend it.
I go there as a break from all of the fucked up shit on 4chan. Even the sfw boards here can get nasty. When I start thinking of loli as vanilla, I go to 420 chan.
>>
>>25279412
this desu

gotta keep it original
>>
>>25278824
German actual productive hobby
>>
>>25279579
good answer actually, it's fairly slow but not too much. I used to hang out there all the time during my stoner days.

Do they still give random names like "Thropton McDongerz" as IDs?
>>
>>25279334
There are two URLs you can use to reach the website. Both of them are spam-filtered, but both are on Wikipedia so it's not like they're difficult to find. The phrase 8ch isn't spam-filtered, but the whole word is.
>>
>>25279625
Yeah, and that's pretty fun. They also still play music, every Christmas season, still the same obnoxious chick belting out holiday classics. Moderation is a lot more active, as well.
It's slower than 4chan but you can still make a thread, and check on it a few times a day.
>>
I've considered browsing reddit ever since I touched my sister's boob without her getting mad and proving that I can interact with women in a sexual context without making them upset.

I still can't get over the people I'll be associating myself with though...
>>
File: snap.png (309 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
snap.png
309 KB, 800x800
>>25278824 >>25279317 >>25279337 >>25279374 >>25279579 true bots : come on snapchat >>25277968
>>
Try Masterch.
blox
>>
>consider checking out 420chan as a side-chan
>no functioning extension
Fuck that then.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.