[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
snapchat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 1545x1345) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 1545x1345
You are on snapchat ?
>What's your name ?
>What's the your favorite story makers ?
Some favorites of mine : umbrionic, anonsnapone, frostwipe, thenewformula, kkkat, livbouler, colessnarpchart ; i'll share more if you throw some.
For those who dont know yet snapchat is the best thing right now it's like youtube, periscope, vine, instagram, twitter even 4chan all in one super direct, easy comfy, if you have a android or ios device and havent installed it, install it, if you dont, i recommend you to buy an iPod Touch, it's like an iphone without the useless phone and 800 bucks less, seems too good to be true, it isn't
>>
>>25277968
Is this the best you can do Evan?

You're getting crushed

- The Zuck
>>
>>25277968
xfilthycasualx

eggman's by far
>>
>>25277968
you little pussy im going to fuck your ass up
>>
File: image.png (4 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
image.png
4 KB, 480x270
>>25277968
Snapchat is challenging me. My oneitis accidentally sent me a pic of her in a thong viewed from above. I came in the allotted 8 seconds.

I am a god amongst robots
>>
>>25277968
Ohhiiiii

no favorites rn
>>
bumping for more snaps
>>
oh god oh thanks finally this thread is make
i've always wanted my other brobots to discover snapchat but i have anxiety to change something in the world because of me so i never did..
Anyway yes snapchat is literally the best thing ever, it's just sad that it's not available for pc for the old school bots but you can install an android emulator and it works and oh god i tought i was the only one to know about the itouch i love you so much my bots
>>
>>25277968
I'm a robot. Why the fuck would I have a snapchat?
>>
>>25278062
What was her reaction?
>>
File: image.jpg (195 KB, 405x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
195 KB, 405x720
>>25278852 You live the life of another person, millions of other person, it's so good
>>
>>25279078
What's the point of that? To be reminded of what they have versus what I don't? Fuck you you fucking normie
>>
>>25278852
Because this is /soc/ and /b/. If you're a robot go back to wizardchan.
>>
>>25279104 b and soc speaks of snapchat only to send dick pics to girls or to each other, this is the bad name that normies gave to snapchat and normies has invaded entirely b and soc but dont let them fool you
>>
i was gunna do it, gonna kill myself whatever,
browsing r9k to the end one last time..
Thank you
so much
finally Snapchat
on R9k
i'm literally you >>25278828 it's heartwarming
so long i've waited for this
the names are so good op,
please share more,my favourites are honestwilliam,samsheffer,vivaiacobra,lvplastic
>>
Snap Jordan.93 for no reason.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.