[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Christmas eve alone >Very rarely drink (2-4 times a year)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7
File: wine.png (228 KB, 272x576) Image search: [Google]
wine.png
228 KB, 272x576
>Christmas eve alone
>Very rarely drink (2-4 times a year)
>decided I fancy some wine tonight
>go buy a small bottle
>As I'm buying it, as I pour it when I get home all I can hear is

"Everything's better with a little wine in the belly" in Elliot Rodgers voice.
>>
File: Elliot Rodger.jpg (26 KB, 360x433) Image search: [Google]
Elliot Rodger.jpg
26 KB, 360x433
Well, is everything better now that you've got red wine in the belly?
>>
>>25228037
>"Everything's better with a little wine in the belly" in Elliot Rodgers voice.

Nothing to be ashamed of.

In memoriam,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfxXqHpTUCg
>>
>>25228119
Sometimes I forget his channel still exists.
>>
File: anxiouspepe.jpg (8 KB, 159x151) Image search: [Google]
anxiouspepe.jpg
8 KB, 159x151
>>25228107

H-how did you know it was red?

50/50 chance but still
>>
>>25228150
Never mind, I'm retarded. Is his original channel still up though?
>>
File: cwc elliot rodger.png (191 KB, 481x255) Image search: [Google]
cwc elliot rodger.png
191 KB, 481x255
>>25228150
>>25228174
Its weird how they never bothered to take it down. This reminds me, there is a mega archive with all his videos, right? We don't want them to disappear
>>
>>25228119

>sitting all alone in my room
>just raised my glass of wine and said "Heres to Elliot"

I just wish he had known he would be remembered.
>>
>>25228157
I recall Elliot liked red wine. He mentions it in his manifesto quite many times if I recall correctly.
>>
>>25228185
>>25228174
>>25228150
I found the original real one.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgsBey7KX53-0qm-FSGTOyQ?&ab_channel=ElliotRodger

A real human bean
>>
>>25228185
They took down his final video
>>
>>25228243
It's not on his channel anymore, but you can still find it.
>>
>>25228174

Yup. Along with most of the videos.
>>
>>25228213
His videos are quite interesting even though he was batshit insane.

>>25228243
Has it been reuploaded?
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 240x232) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 240x232
He could have been everything he wanted if he had been self aware and realised he needed to build his confidence. I know that's easier said than done. He makes me sad he had a lot going for him. If he had some confidence and self belief perhaps
>>
Anyone know how many views on average did Elliot's videos have before the shooting?
>>
https://youtu.be/-4CressilIo?t=201
>check it out, there's me

Elliot's vlogs were quite good. His narcissism makes him a very good performer.
>>
>>25228345
>He could have been everything he wanted if he had been self aware and realised he needed to build his confidence.
Are you fucking kidding? Did you read his manifesto? He was plenty confident, definitely to a fault; the problem is that he was a spoiled brat who demanded everything be handed to him on a silver platter and was never satisfied with the things he did get handed to him.
>>
>>25228472
What REALLY pisses me off is that he never really tried to approach any girls and just expected them to line up and suck his dick.
>>
>>25228472
Yes but it wasn't the true self confidence that simultaneously brings you inner peace. He was arrogant not confident
>>
>>25228465

had to post on gif because r9k doesn't allow sound

>>>/gif/7870864
>>
File: Elliot Rodger.png (361 KB, 860x515) Image search: [Google]
Elliot Rodger.png
361 KB, 860x515
When will that lazy fuck resume making videos?
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2213x2666) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2213x2666
>>25228610
Whenever this guy releases a new mixtape.
>>
>>25228523

If we were to make a poll about the virgins of /r9k/, I have no doubt that a lot of us haven't cold approached or asked out a lot of women, but I wonder how many have actually never tried (0, not even once).

> Inb4 the copypasta about that dude who approached 500 women and ended forbidden on campus
>>
>>25228755
WHY NOT TRY IT OUT

http://strawpoll.me/6357944
>>
>>25228755
SHIT NIGGA

SHIIIITTTTT

>>25228895
>>
>>25228755

This raises a point that is often discussed on this board, but often misunderstood. I may or may not be able to shed some light upon this, but allow me to try. I am a wizard and if nothing else, this does give me some insight into the mysteries of male virginity.

Yes, in order to have some success, the vast majority of men must approach a woman. But there is a prerequisite to that approach. There has to be some indication, however, subtle, that this approach would be welcomed.

Most human beings, wizards and other assorted virgins included, have some instinctive understanding of nonverbal communication. Contrary to the meme, we are actually not autistic. We can pick up those subtle hints that indicate interest or, in the case of men like me, indifference at best or disgust at worst.

We can tell a woman is repulsed without having to approach her and make asses of ourselves in the process.

Why would any sane person, knowing that the person he is interested in is disgusted by him, approach said person?

If the guy in that often repeated story who asked out hundreds of women picked up on those hints, he wouldn't have had any more success...but he would have had hundreds of fewer rejections.

We don't approach because we can tell how it will turn out. It's not a neurotic lack of confidence, but rather a justifiable response given the fact we can tell we have been rejected before saying a word.
>>
>>25228037
Praise Elliott

He is our savior
>>
>>25228037
>remembering Elliot at Christmas
You've failed in life.
>>
>tfw drunk on wine and still miserable
gonna have to smoke the last of my good weed it seems. fucking shitty normie family won't even acknowledge me long enough to answer a simple yes or no question unless I throw a tantrum
>>
>>25229206

Why? anon

bloxyxyxyxyxyxyx
>>
>>25229258
>tfw heroins gone, speeds gone, weed is just about gone, and I only have enough MDMA for one good roll and I don't know if I want it to be tonight

All I have are boring ass benzo's which I'm also kind of addicted to. When I hit the point when I was starting up arguments for no reason just because I was pissed and I was taking several pills throughout the day in addition to several in the evening, I realized it was time to start tapering down.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.