[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/!\ IMPORANT CHRISTMAS POLL /!\ >http://strawpoll.me/635
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: sadtoad.jpg (61 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
sadtoad.jpg
61 KB, 400x388
/!\ IMPORANT CHRISTMAS POLL /!\

>http://strawpoll.me/6357944

Feel free to discuss your lifestyle and poll choice in the thread, please.
>>
File: 1438789005161.jpg (93 KB, 467x700) Image search: [Google]
1438789005161.jpg
93 KB, 467x700
Do we count dating sites as asking girls out? If so, I asked out a lot. Mostly got rejected, went on a few first dates though. But being autistic manlet kills everything.
>>
And I never will. It's literally easier to resign to a sexless, loveless life, than to ask a girl out.
>>
>>25228964
Yes. Absolutely internet stuff counts. It ESPECIALLY counts, really, because of the added ease of rejection, ease of spreading your name around as foul, and the subsequently increased (perceived?) peril of doing it.
>>
>>25228895
>all these votes and no posts
Come now, robots. Why are you asking out or refusing to ask out girls?
>>
>>25229123
I've (>>25228964) asked out girls because I wanted to love and be loved. Didn't work out obviously.
>>
File: tumblr_nzvk8xheT61rq4uvro1_540.jpg (93 KB, 540x675) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzvk8xheT61rq4uvro1_540.jpg
93 KB, 540x675
>>25229123
I've not bothered because I have severe trust issues.
I try not to get close to anyone anymore.
>>
Asking out =/= telling them you have feelings for them, right?

If so, nope.
>>
>>25229455
>Asking out =/= telling them you have feelings for them, right?
Basically the same thing unless you explicitly capped it off with "But I don't want to date you, because [reasons]."
>>
>>25229732
1 out of 2, then.
>>
File: 1392490038912.gif (434 KB, 500x720) Image search: [Google]
1392490038912.gif
434 KB, 500x720
I'm so scared of rejection I just know that if a girl outright refused me it would haunt me forever, part of me says just don't be a bitch you have everything it takes but I'm just so broken; I usually don't care what people think but at times I really want to be liked by people. I'm fit and decently attractive but I don't go outside and meet people and I have no friends irl so meeting girls doesn't happen often but back in highschool girls were interested in me I just never acted on it. My biggest fear is that I will get older and my youthful looks will be wasted and I won't have met anyone who would want to marry me, I'd like to think I've gotten used to being alone.
>>
>>25228895
when you put it like that I guess I've never asked a girl out before
It's a bit late for that now seeing as I'm no longer in education and almost never go outside other than for shopping and stuff
>tfw if my dick was replaced with a vagina I'd have someone
>>
File: sitting touhou.jpg (139 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
sitting touhou.jpg
139 KB, 750x1000
Never asked.

I once had the chance, since it was a guaranteed success, but didn't do it to prevent future suffering to both sides involved.
>>
A girl asked me out once

And I said

I don't know
>>
tfw it was a running joke to ask me out in high school
>>
>>25228895
I've asked out 3 girls. 2 said no and 1 said yes
>>
I've dated/casual'd a dozen women and I've been in my current relationship since 2013

Probably going to marry her, she's more or less a perfect fit for me. No bullshit, no manipulation, no passive aggressive crap. She's honest, sexy, funny, smart, she loves my personality, we like all the same shit except she can't tolerate horror movies for whatever reason

I think I'm gonna lock it down in 2016
>>
>>25228895
Why ask a girl out?
>>
Asked out only one girl

We're going to get married
>>
>>25231644
i think you are on the wrong board normie
>>
>>25231729
I'm an absolute autismo beta, she just happens to be too.
>>
>>25231985
okay then, ill be keeping an eye on you though
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.