[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Frog & Feels - December 23rd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 11
File: wojak_bartender.jpg (57 KB, 614x389) Image search: [Google]
wojak_bartender.jpg
57 KB, 614x389
Hey there anons. Come on in and have yourself a drink or share some feels.
>>
>>25208014
I'm an alcoholic but I'm working most of the holiday season so I can't drink. Don't know if I'm happy or sad.
>>
>>25208279
I can get you something without alcohol if you want, anon.
>>
Hey barkeep, glad to see you open tonight. Not sure what to feel at the moment. Life is okay right now, finished my first freshman semester at college/uni with a 4.0, but Im worried about fucking it all up in the future. There's also the typical >tfwnogf, although I have had interest from a couple girls before so Im hopeful it can happen again. How are you, bartender? Anything you'd like to share?
>>
>>25208298
Nothing much, anon. I'm just trying to enjoy my last year alive as much as I can. Can I get you anything?
>>
>>25208293
A life please bartender.
>>
Anybody wanna hear my song?
>>
>>25208376
I'm sorry, anon. I don't think I can help you with that one.

>>25208420
Sure Lobo, I'd love to hear it.
>>
File: image.jpg (235 KB, 1280x884) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
235 KB, 1280x884
Tfw no Helen of Troy gf
>>
Evening once again barkeep. So i just got done packing, we'll be leaving for my aunts house tomorrow. I'll be damned if this isn't going to be the best chrstimas in years. I'll take a Black Widow this time around. And merry Christmas to you too Barkeep.
>>
>>25208464
Here u go barkeep. Im looking to get a record deal
https://m.soundcloud.com/lobo_da_g/honey-i-shrunk-the-kidfaqqi-dissprod-by-empty-beats
>>
File: 1425259762700s.jpg (8 KB, 250x243) Image search: [Google]
1425259762700s.jpg
8 KB, 250x243
>>25208420
Anon can you play me a memory? I'm not really sure how it goes, but it's sad and it's sweet and I knew it complete when I wore a younger man's clothes
>>
i'm lonely as fuck

mind if i unhook the nitrogen from the guinness and just suck on the gas until i die?
>>
I don't know what I did to deserve to be so lonely.
>>
Posted this in other thread, might as well repost.

Hey, barkeep.

Today, the true scope of something hit me hard. A few minutes ago, in fact. A girl I've had a crush on for a while now sent me a Snapchat that confirmed her relationship with her "boyfriend"- a girl. I knew there were red flags and warning signs, and she's told me her various conflicts with her: split personality disorder, abusive behavior, etc. It's my fault I feel like shit now, because I knew I shouldn't pursue.
I feel like drinking away my sorrows. Give me some strong shit, friend.
>>
Grandmother died a week ago.

I've come to terms with her death but we were close so it still feels weird. She said she believed I would amount to something great, now I feel like I will just let her down.

Also, Whiskey please.
>>
>>25208483
It's a sad feel, anon.

>>25208484
Here's a Black Widow, anon. Thanks, y-you too.

>>25208582
Sorry anon. Can't let you do that.

>>25208612
We existed, anon. As robots and cyborgs, it appears to be our lot in life.

>>25208623
That's some intense feels, anon. Here's some moonshine.
>>
File: 1341977359943.jpg (152 KB, 579x529) Image search: [Google]
1341977359943.jpg
152 KB, 579x529
these threads are literally the gayest shit
>>
>>25208612
Nigga stop wallowing around and go get some pussy. Its not that serious
>>
>>25208659
>Sorry anon. Can't let you do that.
you know, bad press, lawsuits, don't be wanting none of that

Just give me whiskey barkeep, not enjoying this years christmas as my past is depressing and my future lonely
>>
What are other anons doing to ease the loneliness tonight? About to smoke some weed and listen to music then play mgs3. I wish I had something better to do but I don't. Even the weed thing is getting boring...
>>
>>25208653
I'm sorry, anon. Grandparent feels are pretty strong ones. Here's your whiskey.

>>25208688
No bully pls

>>25208690
If you're going to be a normie, please leave.
>>
>>25208014
Doctor says I can't drink anymore, barkeep. Says these new meds fuck with my liver so it can't handle anything else.
So it's water and pretzels for me.
>>
>>25208721
Thanks.

I just hope I can make her proud. She left me a broach I used to play with in her jewelry box when I was younger as a keepsake so at least I can look at that when times are tough.
>>
File: n8McQ1A.jpg (27 KB, 472x461) Image search: [Google]
n8McQ1A.jpg
27 KB, 472x461
is it cool if i do this here?
>>
>>25208722
Sure thing, anon. Here's your water and pretzels.

>>25208754
Not at the bar, sir. However, I can't see you when you're in the bathroom.
>>
>>25208721
Im just saying people that sit around and complain about being lonely dont actually get up and do something about it
>>
I always wonder what my older brother who had died when I was younger would have been like today.. how much different would my life be?.. I wish I could just get a small glimpse of what it would have been like if he had never passed at such a young age.
that fucking feel...
>>
>>25208783
You mean get rejected? Or get told you mean fuck all? Or the fact that most relationships devolved into being cheated on? Or maybe the fact that deep down everyone wants a significant other and the media shoves bullshit down everyone's throat about bee urself.

Fuck off normie. Literally fuck off.
>>
> post in thread saying how chad can treat women like shit and still get all the pussy in the world
> people take his side, hit me with "just be yourself", call me a jealous beta

I don't mean to whiteknight; I think women are morons who will drool over chads cock and put up with fucking anything in the hopes of getting it.

I was actually insulting women and calling chad an asswipe.
>>
>>25208794
The sad part is you can wonder and imagine all you want and it will never be real, I know that feel anon, its like a dark empty hole of sadness.
>>
Gimme another Desperados barkeep
She sent me a pic of her face while she was drunk. I'm fucking kissing her tomorrow, that's for sure.
I'm meme magicking it till it comes true
>>
File: mcvym6Y.png (212 KB, 413x382) Image search: [Google]
mcvym6Y.png
212 KB, 413x382
>>25208779
fucking normals on here. gtfo bartender. i'll poor my own drinks. i need hard drigs for a hard liquor.
>>
>>25208702
Sounds like you could benefit from taking a break from weed. I would but I can't right now, I need it. Tonight, I am smoking a bit of weed and drinking a bit of booze, make the moments easier. I would be playing games on my nintendoo but I'm a little burnt from it.
>>
>>25208702
Getting drunk of course.
Gin and tonics are my poison of choice when I'm not in my home country.
>>
>>25208824
Ok ok calm down anon. I got your point
>>
>>25208853
I've seen Chad do it. There's a difference between calling her an asswipe and throwing the bants.

Be yourself works because they're people that others will naturally flock to. When they say "be yourself" they mean "be me".
For the short term, this works. eventually, you're gonna have to face the man in the mirror and truly come to terms with who you are and what you could be.
>>
Another Lagunitas ale, please. Something strong.

Guess the holiday's aren't as bad as I planned. Not sure about this next year. Roommate moved out since he graduated and I don't know if I'll find a second job in time to cover rent.

That and I don't like the idea of just leaving my dog alone for ten hours at a time. She's my best friend and has a lot of separation anxiety.
>>
File: 29-getloaded.jpg (34 KB, 300x448) Image search: [Google]
29-getloaded.jpg
34 KB, 300x448
>23rd December

But it's Christmas Eve her bar keep lad!

Also I have to go to work, but will be back ITT for a cup of Christmas joy this afternoon fam8s
>>
My laptop is in the shop, and they're saying they need to replace the hard drive. Which means my media files, my backlogs, my dream logs, my diary, 1440 reaction images, and over 300 folders and 8000 images, gifs and webms of lewd material, will all be gone.

I feel like Eddy when he lost his magazines. And I feel like an idiot for not backing up my files.

A pint of Guinness, please.
>>
>>25209131
>not having all your stuffed backed up not once, but twice locally AND in the cloud

consider it a lesson learned anon
>>
>>25208014
Hey barkeep, I'm feeling like a Jager and Dr. Pepper. Heavy on the Jager if you would, cause fuck sobriety. I got this family get together tomorrow that's going to kill me. If my sister insults me anymore in front of my family I'm just going to excuse myself from the table and leave. Maybe go full Shia and "just do it" and drive away without a second thought. Homelessness doesn't sound too bad.
Anyways, how are you barkeep?
>>
>>25208623
>A few minutes ago, in fact. A girl I've had a crush on for a while now sent me a Snapchat that confirmed her relationship with her "boyfriend"- a girl.

kek this happened to me too. What are the fucking odds that the girl you like ends up being a lesbian?
>>
>>25208014
Alright, I got flamed in a normie hate thread for sharing this story demonstrating a moment when normies were fucktards.

> years ago, in high school
> girl I know's cat dies
> she's upset
> I heard about this from some guy in one of my classes, I didn't personally have any involvement in this situation
> she's friends with a chad, this particular chad is in my tiny circle of friends because one fucking autist decided to invite him in in the hopes of being cool or something
> anyway, I'm walking through the halls a day or so after hearing about her cat, she's sitting in a stairwell, still seems sad about it
> whatever, her pet died, let her be sad
> chad is yelling at her in rage, calling her retarded for being sad about her cat dying
> literally said "it's a fucking cat you retarded bitch, get over it"
> inb4 whiteknight cucktard
I guess it's possible she was being annoying about it; not sure what she'd have said to merit this level of sperg rage though.

Anyway
> week or so later, I'm plotting to tell off chad
> trying to garner allies to make sure he GTFO of my group
> decide to talk to this girl
> "what do you really think of chad?"
> "he's awesome. He's a douche -- he's a gym douche, but he's awesome."

The basic premise of this story is chads an ass and this girl is an idiot. People got pissed about it, though, initially I think they thought I was whiteknighting, but it turned into a debate over whether or not anyone can be chad.

I was just shocked to see people siding with chad, to be honest.

Was the anger towards me justified? Can I get a shot of vodka?
>>
>>25209232
He sounds underage as fuck, be careful bartender, don't want to see your place getting locked down
>>
>>25208853
>>25209232
This the thread you're talking about?

>>25207035
>>
>>25209288
> years ago

It's a story from when I was in high school, not a story told by a high schooler.

I'm 21 years old now, I only thought about this story because I felt it was an example of normies being stupid.
>>
>>25209232
Teenage girls have shit taste in guys, big surprise.
>>
Hey folks.

I have started talking to women again. Chatted up some girls on dating sites with chaddish routines (Or at least how I imagine a Chad would act) and surprisingly they are buying it.

Apparently I can put on an intellectual Chad act, which is weird to me. I am not used to this kind of attention.

I mainly started that because I felt a oneitis crawling up, so I thought I'd divert myself. Now my oneitis is messaging me out of the blue all the time with nonsensical shit and I don't know how to respond.

She did invite me to visit her in Poland a few weeks back, sometime in the new year. Then she started acting all bitchy because I complained about women like a frustrated bluepiller.

To be quite honest, I do not care anymore. Women are all shit, and I do not want to procreate. My genes are shit, mind wise at least. I am tall as fuck, build muscle easily, but I suffer from a schizoid disorder, autism, and what I suspect is a bipolar disorder because I go from high feelings to low feelings at a whim.

Any drinks for this feel? Gimme a fancy Ginny T, Cucumber and all.

Also, Merry Christmas. It's already the 24th here in Germany.
>>
File: image.jpg (242 KB, 599x880) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
242 KB, 599x880
I'd like a glass of water barkeep

To be quite honest killing myself looks to be more and more possible each day I can't stand myself or this fucking life I never asked for to much stress and each passing day makes me feel more insane.
>>
I'm sorry guys. I thought I could do this tonight, but I guess I can't. My hand muscles have been spasming all night and I can't fucking type without making a huge effort to do so. Unless someone can fill my shoes tonight, bar's closed.
>>
>>25209396
This. Good example of teenagers being morons. Not worth getting enraged over but not exactly indicative of normiekind.
>>
>>25209458
How long are you willing to put up with an act?
>>
>>25209498
<3 barkeep
I hope you feel better soon.
Merry Christmas you glorious faggot
>>
>>25209232
well it's cuck-ish because you decided to plot something a week later after the incident... it's also pretty stupid/selfish since your main motive was to get an excuse to boot chad out your group, rather than to cheer up the girl.

was chad being a retarded sperg? yes. he probably deserved to get told to at least chill out, and maybe the girl would've noticed you and appreciated the gesture.

was the anger towards you justified? it's r9k, expect anger, always.
>>
File: 1450011251669.jpg (1 MB, 1500x1065) Image search: [Google]
1450011251669.jpg
1 MB, 1500x1065
>>25209498

No worries, friend. If you want me to, I can take over the night shift.
>>
>>25209514

I suppose until I get tired of it. *fixes himself a Gin Tonic and downs half of it in one gulp*

Now that's better.
>>
i hardly even come to this place

but holy fuck, it just hit me all at once. i'm a lonely piece of shit. i've never been at home with anyone. i've never been a part of a community or had close friends or anyone worth anything. i've had people come in and out of my life but nothing that means anything long term. i'm 23 and i've left no lasting impression on the world, i just come and go and people continue on their normal lives. even in the fucking games i play, counter strike servers i've played on for years still don't know who the fuck i am. i just enter and exit. holy fuck,

i just want someone who i mean something to. someone who notices when im not around. i dont think its possible. i'm really drunk. im really lonely. fuck christmas. i want the holidays to be over. i just want to be alone.
>>
>>25209577
If you're seriously gonna go through with it, get a trip
>>
>>25209633

Welcome to nihilism. Nothing matters, which is horrible, but nothing matters, which is awesome.

What can I fix ya?
>>
>>25209577
Thank you, German Barkeep.
>>
>>25209619
Exactly, eventually, your true self is gonna show through the cracks.
For short term shit, what you're doing will work. It won't be genuine, but you'll get laid.
Take a good, long, look at your true self and work on improving it if there's anything you don't like. To attract women you'll be genuinely happy with you need to be genuine even if it costs you pussy you would've gotten otherwise.
Fake it till you make it does work, but eventually you gotta stop faking.
merry christmas anon
>>
>>25208014
lets get this started. im going to need to open a tab. for now i need 2 long island iced teas and a rum and coke
>>
>>25209690

give me a very strong mixed drink, i don't care what it is.
>>
Evening barkeep. Got any sarsaparilla? Can't drink because of meds.
>>
>>25209458
>She did invite me to visit her in Poland a few weeks back
>It's already the 24th here in Germany.

Do you want to start WW2 again?
>>
>>25209571
Original poster of that story here.

What you're saying makes sense to me. It was pretty cucked to wait a week before deciding to try and put a plan into action, and pretty selfish to just see her pain as a tool to get rid of chad because I didn't have the balls to tell him off to his face.

Hadn't thought about this story in a few years. Thanks for the perspective.

> expect anger, always

True. Have a beer, on me.
>>
>>25209712

I've spent the last 5 years discovering myself. I know what works, I was miserable, I was happy. I just never learned how to play my cards.

Main part why I don't have a gf is that I am a whiny bitch most of the time. So I'd say, discovering the more demanding, so to say "alpha" side of myself is something I need to do. It apparently works. As long as I can still talk about whatever is interesting to me (Music, Expression, Cultural ... whatever) I think I'll be fine.

>>25209713

Gotcha fixed. 2 Long Islanders and a Cuba Libre. Did you know the legend of the Long Island Iced goes that teens wanted to get drunk from their dad's cabinets but couldnt let them notice, so they took a bit of everything and mixed it with coke? Sounds nifty.

Just an announcement: I make a mean Sidecar or Sazerac, too. So if anyone is feeling frisky...

>>25209776

Here's your Saz. Peychaud's Bitter, Rye, and some orange peel.

>>25209834

Doesn't this joke get old after some time? No, I just want to invade her poon.
>>
I should watch this movie just for the corn factor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKDH5f0PLVM

So fellows, to get the conversation going, as this is probably the last time I'll be on here in this year (travelling to meet family) - What was your best and your worst moment of 2015?
>>
>>25209904
this long island is fantastic. it sounds like something worth a few tries.
what are some drinks that I should make on New Years if I'm bartending?
>>
>>25209904
>Main part why I don't have a gf is that I am a whiny bitch most of the time. So I'd say, discovering the more demanding, so to say "alpha" side of myself is something I need to do. It apparently works. As long as I can still talk about whatever is interesting to me (Music, Expression, Cultural ... whatever) I think I'll be fine.

In that case, go down that road. Faking it to see what works for you is fine, faking an entire personality to get people to like you will not.
The only thing I can suggest at this point is to learn how to take a genuine interest in the things other people do/like. Someone tells you about their pottery, find it genuinely interesting, ask good questions, etc.
Good luck kraut. We're gonna make it.
>>
>>25210016
Can't think of what the best was, but the worst was a night during the last week of summer where the only thing running through my mind as I cried myself to sleep was how good it would feel to slit my wrists with the pocketknife on my nightstand.
>>
>>25210025

Hm. New year's is a festive occasion, so I'd say go for something fancy and strong.

-Sidecar
-Harvey Wallbanger
-Sazerac
-Basil Smash (!) Personal favorite.
-Moscow Mule (Super simple and super tasty, at least in my opinion. Spicy and sweet, Ginger Beer alleviates the strength of the vodka.)

Put some glowsticks in those and you got yourself some happy customers.

>>25210173

I harbored such thoughts before. But you got to remember, One shot at life - and compared to a NEET in a third world country, your life is heaven. He has all your feels, but none of the accessibility of entertainment and leisure.

Be a happy degenerate, anon, and make 2016 the year you matter to yourself :)

>>25209819

Got your root beer right here.

Also, Ash Ra Tempel. Trippy shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTZeaAIDvTo

>>25210039

Thanks freund. I'll ganbatte.
>>
File: 1450194409643.jpg (389 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1450194409643.jpg
389 KB, 1920x1200
Hey barkeep.

I'm 19 years old. Drinking ginger ale but I'm going to throw that out and get coffee. One second.

Alright. So I've dropped out of Uni twice. Couldn't get treatment for mental health until recently, I was open with my PCP and he prescribed me something to help with suspected ADHD, its been working well, I haven't been as emotional and I'm getting used to focusing on work. The anti psychotics didn't help, the drugs didn't help, the alcohol didn't help, funny enough these meds have had the most positive results over anything in a long time.

Its Christmas time now, but I don't feel like I have a family. The history of pain and emotional disturbance seems too great to overcome, things will never be the same. Family is meant to be a safe haven, right? Sure families struggle some times but no one should ever be pushed to the point of hating your own blood despite anything they say or do in attempt to reconcile. So I guess I'll find family and friends elsewhere? Is that even possible for someone like me, someone who is equally selfish and childish? I don't know.

In other news, I just started to learn programming in Java, I'm hoping to make simple apps for dosh, need it bad, family is poor as hell. Would also like to move out on my own before 21.

There is some other shit going on bar keep, but I think I'll pull through. The family is moving to Jew York on account of being poor and father filing for bankruptcy, this place is free living on the charity of a friend. I owe him, the family owes him. Downgrading from six people in a two bedroom apartment to six people in a one bedroom apartment. Its going to be rough living there with these people, but that is the need factor. I NEED to move on with my life, to learn programming, get that job or make those apps, make money, and live. Then I can worry about the whole business of dying, finding friends, girl friends, etc. Scared to die too. Don't know if the Big Man is there or not.

Thanks for listening barkeep.
>>
>>25208014
I'm a recovering drug addict and have been clean from drugs and alcohol for the past five years except for a little slip up last year from some cough syrup (retarted I know) i can't even go to a real bar so I'll just take a red bull. Life's really not that bad man I'm 25 and will be graduating college next spring with a nice degree but fuck I feel like I missed out on all the fun of college by being sober and in a relationship. Broke up with the retarted roastie and am single now but since I don't party it's not like I'm out here slaying sluts at bars and parties like a normal college kid ( shit I'm not even a kid anymore I should have graduated like 2 years ago). Life's not all about getting pussy tho so maybe I dodged a few stds, glad your here bartender you were always the best of em.
>>
>>25209231
Sorry for late reply
In 7th grade, the girl that liked me turned into a lesbian.
My third ex in HS turned lesbo, had a video of her making out with my best friend's gf. She deleted it though.
The girls I've liked are either lesbian or became one.
Snapchat girl is staying over "boyfriend's" house for Christmas, her snaps clearly showed she was shirtless, and mentioned her bf multiple times.
>>
>>25210243
I am in a much better place now, at least mentally. Got on some meds that seem to be helping, for now at least. Next year will be better.
>>
>>25210419
Meds help a lot. I'm on Abilify right now and it stops me from hallucinating, being sad, and going through terrible impulsive mood swings all day.
>>
>>25210299

Rough story, bud.

Here's something that might help.

If you can't live for someone else, you are going to have to learn to enjoy being with yourself, being at ease with that person, and growing to love them. That is you, no other person will and should ever matter more to you in your life.

It is a consumerist nihilistic world. Jesus said "Love thy neighbor like you love yourself" - while I am not partial to religion, there's wisdom in that. You cannot dash out love without loving yourself. It will deplete you in everything you do.

So live on your own accord. Your past formed you, and defined you, but it does not have to. Matter of fact, discipline defines you. Think of yourself as a marble slab. Working the stone is hard, and it keeps breaking off in places you don't want it to. But the stone is thick and forgiving, and you can even out the kinks in the end. The only thing that MATTERS is that you keep working at it. Discipline is not earned, but learned. An acquired taste, so to say.

Keep working in a disciplined way - on yourself, on your life. Deny yourself the easy shallow escapism that others writhe in. That is what makes or breaks a man.

>>25210369

Here's some red bull with ice and lime. Good for that midnight oil.
>>
File: problems.gif (2 MB, 250x237) Image search: [Google]
problems.gif
2 MB, 250x237
>>25208014
Hey op,
My best friend is back in town from Texas and I can't hang out with him because I don't have a car or any money
Whiskey, neat please
>>
>>25210446
Indeed. I'm on Zoloft and Trazodone, and I can't remember the last time I enjoyed life this much since I started them.
>>
>>25208014
get me a rye & ginger, and make it a triple. I'm home for christmas and my whole family is disappointed in me
>>
I completely forgot about Christmas and I've now realized how differently I treat it from when I was a kid. I've gotten to the point where I just forget it's there entirely when I used to be the biggest holidayfag around

Also eggnog please :(
>>
Hello bartender,

About a month ago I matched a girl on tinder, I decided to mess around in conversation. We hit it off and she was reciprocating well. I lived out of the city in a small town for work but whenever I could, I'd go see her. We went on a few dates and everything was fine. She slept over for a couple days and we went on a trip to another city.

The day after the trip, she went on vacation to her home province for Xmas. Everything was fine and we were talking normal. This was Monday. The next few days she was not as reciprocative as usual. Opening my snapchats and not replying, not replying to text messages.
I became aggravated, I though maybe she's busy. I gave her a day to initiate but nothing. I asked her what was up, once again, no reply.
Immediately after that, I deleted her off everything.

I wish I could have a drink but I'm on anti-inflammatories due to an injury.
>>
>>25210601
That's called growing up. You learn Christmas isn't that great, and it's only as good as the people around you make it out to be. So unless you surround yourself with people who have like, joy in their hearts you will have a shitty christmas.

Just chill and do nothing, it's a holiday meant for people who have families and have love. There is a reason why suicide rates go up during the holidays.
>>
>>25209498
Take it easy tonight barkeep, get some rest.
Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.