[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SNS: Shit Normals Say
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 149
Thread images: 21
File: milk social anxiety.jpg (479 KB, 1124x769) Image search: [Google]
milk social anxiety.jpg
479 KB, 1124x769
>"I know where you're coming from, I used to be just like you"

>mentions they spent a few months after highschool as a NEET and how depressed they were because they didn't get laid for 3 whole weeks
>>
who are these people OP?
>>
I don't get why people like that say they have no friends. Makes me mad.
>>
Milk really likes her beaners

but then again it's better than having a dysfunctional retard of an admin unironically fawning over you
>>
File: froggy is tired of this.jpg (218 KB, 1337x1289) Image search: [Google]
froggy is tired of this.jpg
218 KB, 1337x1289
>you don't smoke?!
Weed is so fucking lame. It's not even legal in my state and people still flip shit when I say I don't wanna take a hit
>>
File: 1440985677817.jpg (29 KB, 600x579) Image search: [Google]
1440985677817.jpg
29 KB, 600x579
>The exception that proves the rule
>>
>>25206642
>"I know where you're coming from, I used to be just like you"

they used to be just like you, and then made a positive change and good shit happened.

Your fate is in your own hands, despite how pathetic and weak those hands may be. Nut up or shut up and die with nobody caring.
>>
>Your fate is in your hands

Anyone hear this normie drivel? It usually comes from socially successful normalniggers who had everything handed to them
>>
>>25206879
>they used to be just like you

Bullshit, I bet none of them have spent a single day alone. Let alone years like me or others here.
>>
> who gives a shit if the government is spying on us?
> I'm not committing any crimes, why should I worry?
> why do you run Linux? It doesn't even work for anything!
> see, the core issue here is institutionalized racism

My sister literally, unironically claimed that mass surveillance is a race issue.
>>
> years ago, I'm probing to see if I can get any allies to tell of a chad in my life
> ask a girl I know "what do you really think of chad?"
> "He's awesome. He's a douche -- he's a gym douche, but he's awesome"

High School was fucking bullshit. And people wonder why I don't like to go out.
>>
>>25207035
> inb4 > asking a girl to help tell off chad

Her cat had died a few weeks prior and he literally called her retarded with no irony in his voice because she was upset about it. I thought maybe she had enough self-respect to not defend him; I was wrong.
>>
File: normies cant handle level 1.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1840) Image search: [Google]
normies cant handle level 1.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1840
>>25206879
>some normalfag that had it rougher than usual (which is better than a robot's best day) for a very short period of time
>knowing where we come from
LOL
>>
> decided to open up with a person I had befriended for the passed three months
> I feel sad all the time--
> oh, that's nothing, I feel like this allthe time too. Last mnth my aunt found out she has cancer and I was devastated, it's probably because my mom also had a tumor in her ovary last year, I was so worried, but everything turbed out fine, but than my grandfather died in a car accident and my boyfriend left me in the same month, that was rough, I took like 5 weeks to put my shit together, then I had this god awful flu, spent two weeks in the hospital, I thought i waS gonna die, it was awful, then...
And that's why I don't talk about my sadness with normies. It's like a competition of who've had it worse. They are uncapable of actually listening.
>>
File: reeeeeeeeee.jpg (28 KB, 827x827) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeeeeee.jpg
28 KB, 827x827
>just be yourself

WORST ADVICE YOU CAN GIVE TO AUTISTIC SPERGS RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
go back to himasugi retard
>>
>>25207431
>It's like a competition of who've had it worse
This. I can accept people have a tough life, but I dont actually want to hear about it. We all have our problems in life, nobody needs any more.
>>
File: 1411250496967.jpg (351 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1411250496967.jpg
351 KB, 1920x1080
hahahahah milggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg only jp offshoot bros will know what this means hahah
>>
File: joey_roge_rippin_hard_420.jpg (32 KB, 420x315) Image search: [Google]
joey_roge_rippin_hard_420.jpg
32 KB, 420x315
>>25206773
>It's not even legal in my state and people still flip shit when I say I don't wanna take a hit
Using drugs isn't illegal. Possession is.
>>
>>25207063

It's a fucking cat, retard. He knew that the cat incident would blow over and she'd fall for him for not licking her toes over the issue but standing strong, like real men do.

You a fucking virgin or something?
>>
>>25206922
it means what you choose to do with yourself is up to you, so you can either complain on the internet or take steps to improve yourself
>>
>>25206972
you're sister's not a normie, she's dumb
>>
>>25207727
> implying I was whiteknighting

Loving the rage, big guy. I never talked to her or was at all involved in the cat situation; I just saw him calling her retarded.

> being upset about a pet dying is retarded
He pulled this like the day after it died.

I don't give a good fuck what went on in these peoples' lives. The point is this was the moment I realized chad can do whatever he want and women will flock to him.
>>
>>25207035
you can't judge people now based on how they were in high school
>>
Normie here. I spent two years as neet. Everyday alone on the computer. Its kinda hard not to get depressed this way. Anyways, I got in college and started working on self improvement and now I have a qt gf who I lost my v card to. Yoy can go ahead an ask me anything or tell me to fuck off
>>
>>25206642

>Even though you're white you may still have problems; but you don't have problems BECAUSE you're white.
>>
>>25207727
> sperging out and calling someone a retard
> standing strong

That's incorrect. Standing strong implies that he's like a rock, unaffected by the situation and prepared for anything.

Berating and calling someone a retard when they're upset is just being an ass.

This guys an idiot for assuming she's side with him over chad, but chads not exactly a role model in this situation either.
>>
>>25207916
Good for you now fuck off, my man.
>>
>>25207579
who is milk?
thats bear, she posts on the mlp board and is big in the socal brony circle
>>
>>25207431
> It's like a competition of who've had it worse.
That's exactly like this board.
>>
>>25207889
I guess.

Never did meet a girl willing to tell off chad, no matter how much of an ass he was, though.
>>
File: 43031210.png (1 MB, 807x1088) Image search: [Google]
43031210.png
1 MB, 807x1088
>>25207995
Hahaha classic r9k normie lol! Doesn't even know about milggggg xDDDD
>>
>>25208010
just shows how far charisma goes.
>>
>>25207845
>The point is this was the moment I realized chad can do whatever he want and women will flock to him.
"Chad" is anyone who does this. You, too, can be Chad and get the girl. Why don't you?

>>25207987
>but chads not exactly a role model in this situation either.
Chad isn't supposed to be a role model. Chad is supposed to moisten her vagina.
>>
>>25206642
>Is just about confidence, just stop being insecure. There's plenty of fish in the sea.
>>
File: burself.jpg (62 KB, 447x317) Image search: [Google]
burself.jpg
62 KB, 447x317
>>25207476

>c'mon I did it you can too
>>
>>25207939
>friend's car broke down in a ghetto-ass neighborhood at night
>hears "GET THE WHITE BOY"
>suddenly his car is assaulted until he can get the fuck out
I guess that wasn't because he was white though. #thingssocialjusticetardssaywelove
>>
>>25206879
>Your fate is in your own hands
>Nut up or shut up
normies contributing without effort! How can life get any easier for them!
>>
>>25207809

>take steps to improve myself

Normies are so simplistic they see the entirety of the human condition as a set of stairs
>>
>just go talk to her man, the worst she can say is no
NO ITS FUCKING NOT YOU CUNT

cold approaching someone only works if you have tiptop tier social skills, for everyone else it's utterly worthless and stupid to even attempt
>>
>>25208072
> you too can be chad

I don't think you know what chad means. Chad is 9-10/10 and has extreme confidence so he can get away with anything and no woman will ever cross him because they want his cock.

Try walking up to a sad girl and calling her a retard when you're less than 8/10 and/or don't have impossibly high confidence.

Protip: it's not going to moisten her vagina.

I get the feeling like you're one of those "your problems are all because you don't have the balls to stand up and make these things you have no control over better" normies.
>>
>>25208133
well i mean you can either improve the things you can about yourself, like physical things not caused by genetics but by your diet or emotional things by going to a psychologist, or you can sit here and mope all day, the choice is entirely yours, whether or not you choose to do so is up to you.
>>
>>25207310
lol @ pic. normies don't know their ass from their elbow
>>
>>25208171
>Chad is 9-10/10 and has extreme confidence so he can get away with anything and no woman will ever cross him because they want his cock.

this guy
> 2015
> thinking that attractiveness is what turns women on, and not confidence/preselection/wealth/health/power
>>
I think the most normie thing I have to deal with is when they "share" the same hobbies as me and the instant they start talking about it I realize they're clueless.

Doesn't matter which hobby, but it's especially bad with any technology if you have the opportunity to hear a conversation like that.
>>
>>25206642
Anybody have any more examples of "shy, introvert" women talking about what shy introverts they are up against their normieslut reality? I'm trying to build a folder to prevent myself from ever getting my hopes up again.
>>
File: image.jpg (9 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9 KB, 200x200
>>25208205
> confidence/preselection/wealth/health/power

Okay, that's even worse. Confidence we can talk about, but when you've spent your whole life getting it torn down, it might not be quite so simple as you think to get it back up.

> preselection
Sounds definitionally beyond your control
> wealth
Yeah, getting a high-paying job or being born into wealth is the easiest fucking thing in the world. Why didn't I think of just having more money?
> health
Yeah, this can be improved in some cases, but it's not even fucking close to enough to get a girl wet.

> power
Oh yeah, I'll just go make everyone my bitch. Easiest thing in the world.
>>
>>25206972
I basically had the same conversation with my coworker. Her nonchalantness towards data mining was...eye opening.
>>
>i'm not proud of the person i used to be
>i've changed
http://www.heavy-r.com/video/209473/Cow_BDSM_Fetish/
>>
>>25208305
with money comes power, however small it may be, just exploit the shit out of it.

nothing is better than a man confident in stuff he already has, that's where the confidence comes from, when you're aware that you're already well off and use this to garner interest in other people.

to put it in other terms, be the best person you can ever possibly be and people will come to you
>>
>>25208192
>the choice is entirely yours, whether or not you choose to do so is up to you.

Well done! you're mimicking very well the delusional nonsense sprouted by normies
>>
>>25208411
i mean unless you want to stay in your shell and never change, please explain why you can't do just that.
>>
>>25207580
"Use of marijuana" is a misdemeanor that I got charged with. It is illegal m8, got bumped down from intent to distribute to "use" after talking down the cops.
>>
>>25208305
You don't need all, but any number of them will help. Attractiveness helps too, of course, but unless you're grotesque, any number of the other factors will make up for it.

>(preselection) Sounds definitionally beyond your control
Nah, this means other women hang around you. This can be as simple as bringing hot female friends out. Start making female friends, even platonic. You'll grow this.

>(wealth) Yeah, getting a high-paying job or being born into wealth is the easiest fucking thing in the world.
Fake it until you make it. Dressing and grooming well can make many assume you are wealthy.

>(health) Yeah, this can be improved in some cases, but it's not even fucking close to enough to get a girl wet.
For this I mean be /fit/. No open sores kind of thing. Don't be bald. It's better to be fat than bald. If short, wear things that make you appear taller.

>(power) Oh yeah, I'll just go make everyone my bitch.
This one's a tough one, but it's no secret power makes a woman wet. You think women found Bill Clinton attractive?

>>25208407
Bingo. You ever wonder why men often realize in their 30s how easy it is to get women? It's not because there is some secret you don't find out until then. It's because you're typically more wealthy, more powerful, and most of all, more CONFIDENT in your 30s.
>>
>>25207431
I think they're just trying to relate to you anon.
>>
>>25207916
If you're capable of improving yourself you were never one of us to begin with, you were just lazy. When will these normies understand?
>>
>>25208437
My god you're very good speaking the normie dialect, say something more!
>>
>>25208594
Robots calling anybody lazy. That's rich m8
>>
>>25208456
>is this Poe's law or some kind of ruse?
if not...
>>>/adv/
GTFO
>>
>>25208610
is to be a robot to never self improve? why put that crutch on yourself, why ever put yourself through a life of literal purgatory where nothing changes.

adapt to your surroundings or die, that's the way of the world, always has been always will be
>>
>>25208456
> just be yourself

I see what you're saying, and in some cases it is possible to just realize you're adequate and build a confidence base off of that.

But what about people who are hideous, people who've been torn down their whole lives, underachieved, and were taught that they are not adequate, while watching everyone surpass them?

What about the people born shit-poor who will never be able to get a degree to get a well-paying job?

That's the flaw in the "you just need confidence" argument - some people are just incapable of having it, would get it annihilated the instant they developed it, or simply are just not good enough for people's standards.
>>
>>25208751
Bravo bravo! Say more normie shit!
>>
>>25208751
>is to be a robot to never self improve?
no, lots of robots improve themselves in many aspects. but a true robot doesn't WANT to leave his shell, and he doesn't see that as an improvement because he disdains the outside world anyways. i personally think that people who need the social attention of others (like you) are vapid, and i think that it would be an improvement if you could develop the inner fortitude to be by yourself for a year or two without going full emo-fag like i know you would
>>
>>25207310
>which is better than a robot's best day
Stop talking like you are some holocaust victim, you are just a lazy fag who spends all day in his computer
>>
>>25208939

You're exactly right but you won't convince anyone here.
>>
>>25208773
>I see what you're saying, and in some cases it is possible to just realize you're adequate and build a confidence base off of that.
That's really who most of this advice is aimed at. If you're grotesque, deformed, or relegated to minimum wage for eternity, there's no amount of confidence in the world that can overcome that.

This advice won't get midgets, land whales, or mama's basement brokefags laid. But for most robots, they're adequate enough to work on their inner confidence and get to a point where they can be somewhat confident.

But no, not:
> just be yourself

That's the worst advice ever. Be a better you.
>>
>>25208837
>dumb nigger calling me a vapid cunt who can't be by myself
i dont need social attention, i want it and i can get it, but by no means do i need it. i can be myself, but i cannot stay in solitude for so long without interaction with another person, i hope to never be complacent with long term solitude no man or woman should.

you can stay true to yourself while improving yourself, it doesn't necessarily have to be for other people.
>>
>>25209142
then you're a failed normalfag, not a robot. go improve yourself and fuck off
>>
>>25206842
>Money can't buy happiness
Money is literally the only reason I have to interact with normalfags on a daily basis. If I had enough money to stay at home forever, I would
>>
>>25206642
>they don't understand me despite having the exact same experiences
/standardteenager/
>>
>>25209188
>one person said robots can improve themselves
>other says they can't
which is it?
>>
>>25209142
>i cannot stay in solitude

This is why you're not one of us. Despite some of us want companion, in the end we know such a dream is impossible to achieve. We know our place. We hate isolation, but we don't fear it, we get accustomed to it.
>>
>>25209276

Why do people assume I'd be happy if I "Improve Myself"?. What does "Improve myself" even mean? (Hint: It means doing normalfag shit like making money, having friends, gf, etc)
>>
>>25209276
>one person said robots can improve themselves
No they don't, that person, or said it to brush some normie off, or that person is an illiterate normie
>>
>>25207727
I wish normies would leave.
>>
File: 1447045810999.png (579 KB, 1040x820) Image search: [Google]
1447045810999.png
579 KB, 1040x820
OP and other robots are too dumb to realize you can have people around you be nice and friendly and still feel social anxiety. Just another string of threads of dumb robots with special snowflake syndrome because they're virgins not realizing it never really goes away.
>>
>>25209286
>This is why you're not one of us.
i guess i cant handle not talking to no one for years on end, i haven't for days or weeks but i always end up talking to someone whether it be my mother or some close friends since adolescents, i've never had a girlfriend or my first kiss, but me not being totally socially crippled and can't handle solitude for years on end means im not a robot, so be it.

i still like replying to you guys, but i dont want to be this way forever
>>
>>25209402
That's the normiest thing I've read in this thread.

Bravo magnificent bastard! A winrar is you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Bix44C1EzY
>>
>>25209434
You have hope, A robot has no hope.
>>
>>25209402
anyone who can develop relationships with other people, whether sexual or platonic doesn't have social anxiety.

its normal to feel nervous around new people and new things, doesn't mean you have social anxiety
>>
>>25209462
>You have hope, A robot has no hope.
i hope to never lose it anon
>>
>>25209548
Still wandering why you don't belong here?
>>
>>25209548
and wondering?
>>
File: 1450428773069.png (327 KB, 380x720) Image search: [Google]
1450428773069.png
327 KB, 380x720
>>25209437
>Any kind of criticism of our pathetic robot lifestyle is something only a normalfag (only normalfags use the term normie) would say.

>>25209492
Its the same damn thing retard, the only difference is you a fat lazy shit who sits in front of the computer all day dwelling on your problems. Some people at least try and fix it, but you can never completely over come it.

Anybody who unironically calls themselves a robot and sperges out of normal people saying they can relate should just kill themselves. Obviously you won't change your mind, you won't try and fix it and continue to make bogus accusations at everybody who doesn't fit into your perfect little mold so clearly the best option is to kill yourselves.
>>
>>25209584
honestly there are way more normal people than me on this board, right now, some actually complaining about their gf's and bf's and their university.
>>
I normally tell you robots to embrace your robotness or go die in style.
>>
>>25209664
But they aren't posting unironically in a thread called "shit normies say" Are they?
>>
>>25209648
Are you trying to post the normiest comment ever on this thread or you really mean everything you just wrote?
>>
>>25209648
>Its the same damn thing retard
no it's not, faggots and attention whores try to lump them together but they're not the same thing.

person A who gets nervous when talking to girls because of rejection doesn't have the same condition as person b who can't even go to the store because he can't make eye contact with the cashier.

if the former was true everybody in the world has social anxiety, dont try to trivialize the condition

not even fat, but i do have the next month off due to winter break
>>
>>25209724
of course they're not, they're with their gf's and bf's and dealing with schoolwork
>>
>don't feel bad about not being able to drive bro I didn't drive until I was 18

Always ALWAYS said by some normal who's parents bought them a car.
>>
File: 1445906707654.png (142 KB, 473x462) Image search: [Google]
1445906707654.png
142 KB, 473x462
>>25209756
It is now officially a meme to respond to any sort of criticism with normalfag accusations. I'm a fat ugly weeaboo hkv manlet and don't buy into the robot shit.

>>25209766
It is the same, you're only observing the situation from your perspective. Do you live your eyes through person A or are you just saying that because you haven't experienced it?
>>
File: 1450593469748.jpg (13 KB, 526x526) Image search: [Google]
1450593469748.jpg
13 KB, 526x526
>>25206642
>that pic

shit makes my fucking blood boil holy fuck
>>
File: nszlq4Z2FF1qawtfi_500.jpg (85 KB, 425x450) Image search: [Google]
nszlq4Z2FF1qawtfi_500.jpg
85 KB, 425x450
>>25209949
>getting serious in a "shit normies say" thread
>>
I shared this story on here before, but I feel like it's relevant for this thread. If you want storytime, settle in and get comfy. This is the story about the one time a girl tried to get me to be a normie, and happened about six months ago.

>Live with single mother
>Dad was an abusive prick
>Physical and emotional abuse since I was young
>Currently a diagnosed schizoid
>Have to go through therapy and take SSRIs to deal with my depression
>I look like a normal person and am overtly cheery so I do well in social interactions
>I actually feel nothing and end up not making any friends
>People may like me, but if I stop seeing them on a day to day basis I will not contact them
>Have no social life as a result outside of the transient group of people I work with at uni
>Spend most of my days in my room playing videogames
>Mom feels guilty that she brought this on because she left me alone with my dad for around five years when she divorced him
>She didn't have any means of taking me with her
>No matter how much I reassure her that it wasn't her fault, she keeps meddling and trying to get me to be 'normal'
>One of her friends at work as a daughter my age
>She used to be bullied at school, went through depression, went through anorexia, and now is seen as "weird" by them for spending too much time on instagram despite having a job, friends, and having been in several relationships.
>They think that we're going to click because we're both "weird"
>Mom starts pushing really hard for me to visit her friend, but I usually had an excuse on hand to avoid leaving the house
>Instead, they start coming over.

(1/?)
>>
>>25209949
>It is the same, you're only observing the situation from your perspective
fine prove your case and convince me you're not trivializing it by comparing it to some butterflies you feel before an interview to people who actually have social anxiety and are physically and mentally unable to form relationships with other people
>Do you live your eyes through person A or are you just saying that because you haven't experienced it?
i've been person A before if that's what you're saying, i would NEVER say i have social anxiety, because i dont
>>
>>25206879
I don't understand the point of your post anon, especially in this thread in particular
>>
>>25210113
you got my attention. The thread was derailed anyways
>>
>>25210113

>When people come over I usually spend most of the time in my room
>I will only leave my room for meals where I will do the bare minimum of small talk
>The reason for this is quite simple, no one has an interest in the same topics I do
>All I can really do is listen to people talk and that doesn't interest me
>Ocasionally I'll make a comment when opinions are asked, but that's as far as I'll go
>"If you have nothing good to say don't say anything at all" is my mantra, it's helped me deal with normies and hide my power level several times
>One time the girl comes over, she decides to come in my room and talk to me more than a simple greeting
>She's worried about me because I'm her age and spend so much time in my room
>Oh boy here we go
>Normie Rhethoric begins. Life occurs outside my room, so I should go outside so I can deal with being outside
>Explain that I go outside often during the week since I have coursework to deal with, as well as people to deal with
>Apparently that's not enough, she wants me to spend my free time outside
>What brought this on, was one of my comments during dinner
>Apparently she had gotten the impression I was some sort of "monster" by her words, from what people had told her about me, because I did not show any interest in other people
>She dropped this impression because I showed I could be polite and intelligent, according to her anyway
>The next thirty minutes are spent with her sitting on my bed spewing rhethoric about how I should spend my free time outside because of reasons
>"Stop liking what I don't like" and opinions used as facts. I almost thought I was talking with a shitposter
>She wants me to go out with her for coffee at 1 AM on a saturday while it's cold because she thinks that'll help me
>I'm getting tired of arguing by now so I get dressed to go out with her if not just to prove that I can handle social situations, I just don't like them.

(2/?)
>>
>>25210309
This resonates my situation almost exactly. Being alone is OK, it's not the end of the fucking world.
>>
>>25210309
Please continue...
Bloxxx
>>
>>25210309

>She decides to ask me where to go
>I don't fucking know, I don't leave my room outside of going to uni
>She thinks this is unacceptable because I live there and don't know anywhere I could go get a coffee at 1 AM in
>This is not a ruse
>We walk around, she tries to get a feeling for why I am the way I am
>So I have to explain about my dad being a prick
>I have to explain about being bullied while I grew up on top of the abuse I got at home
>have to reinforce the fact that I am not afraid of people, I can go outside and function just fine, I just feel nothing towards others
>She starts to say that I sound too much like a psychologist and that the words I am saying are the words my therapist put in my mouth
>Mfw I have to explain to her my therapist sits there and listen, and I'm telling her what I tell my therapist by my own words
>She can't fathom someone being introspective enough to analyze and pinpoint their problems
>The entire time, she keeps trying to push the idea that maybe she can help me go out more and socialize more
>She thinks the reason I don't do it is because I don't have friends
>She can't fathom someone not liking being around other people
>She keeps trying to push the idea that she'll be a shoulder for me to lean on when I don't need one
>For the most part I'm calm. Annoyed, but calm. I know that the quickest way to get this over with is getting her to understand where I'm coming from, and making it clear that what she thinks is right is a matter of opinion.
>Eventually I get her to admit that, but she says that she wants to be my friend, and that if I want I can call her to go out and do stuff
>I have to explain, word by word, why that won't happen
>I cannot form attachments with other people
>I feel nothing towards other people but indifference
>I have hobbies I prefer to socializing
>Because there are other things I'd rather be doing, I will never be the one to call her to go do something
(3/4)
>>
>>25206773
Fucking this. I'm not gonna ruin my lungs with their dumb normie drugs
>hurr just eat an edible bro
Fuck that. If your life is so dull, you need to be doped up to be happy, you should just kill yourself now.
>>
>>25208125
i dont understand why normies come to this board and post.
>>
>>25210517
just look at the story anon is posting, MOST of normies are this delusional
>>
>>25206642
Milk/bear is legitimately stupid yeah, but is that top left picture real?
>>
>>25210517
Validation, memes, curiosity, but mostly superiority complex. They just don't get there's already a board to support people, is like they just don't know that /adv/ and /soc/ exist.
>>
>>25210450
>Eventually it's 3 AM
>Because of my fucked sleep schedule from late night gaming with my online circle of actual friends that I've known from years now, I'm unphazed by how late it is
>We're at a coffee shop I walk by every time I go home but have never gone into
They host parties that can sometimes end at around that time, so they're still open
>She's drinking red wine while I'm drinking an expresso because I felt forced to get something.
>The topic has changed by now and we're just talking about something I can't really remember. I just know it drifted away from me and went more towards just normie chatter that I usually don't care about
>Eventually, when we're done, she asks me if I will call her to do things, again.
>I'm trying to be nice. I tell her I know I won't, and it's not because I don't think she's okay.
>She was the type of girl that would've ended up here had she not gotten help where I got none, so I actually meant that
>She says she doesn't get it.
>She finally understands that while she had bad experiences, it doesn't compare to what I've gone through
>She finally admits that she will probably never get to me in the face of what she's heard the entire night
>However, it took about three hours to get to this point
>I get back home and go back to my room, she talks to my mom and hers before they both leave.
>Ocasionally she still comes by, but she no longer tries as hard to talk to me, but every time she does I just feel like she's pitying me, which makes me avoid her even more.
>I have to go see a movie with her next week and I really don't want to, but it would be rude to refuse
>At least she's stopped trying to force me into a lifestyle I don't want to lead.
>>
>>25210614
Why don't you just tell her to GTFO? Are there any repercussions if you do it?
>>
>>25209492
This. A psych will not even diagnose you with SA at that point.

Sorry special snowflake wannabes >>25209648
>>
>>25210877

She's the daughter of one of my mom's friends. My mom would be very upset if I was rude. I also try to avoid being confrontational as well, as I think too much about other people. I prioritize other people above myself because I don't want to make anyone upset. I believe this comes back from when I lived with my dad. If I ever made anyone upset back then, it meant I'd get beaten up. I know that it won't happen now, but I still prefer to try to resolve things in a way where everyone manages to walk away fine, even if it means I have to deal with a lot of frustration coming my way.

Doesn't mean I'm a pushover though, only that I'm more prone to try to sort things out without telling someone to GTFO.
>>
>>25210614
>>25210450
>>25210309

3/10 Seems like youre used to routine, its a pity.
>>
File: 1450658249421.png (242 KB, 506x556) Image search: [Google]
1450658249421.png
242 KB, 506x556
>man don't worry if you need help or you want to talk call me
>open up to people and tell them my problems
>they just leave after that and dont speak to me again.

I love how normies never live up by their words and are constantly liying.
>>
>>25210977
Checked.

I understand. But I'm afraid your mom is having high hopes on that chick. Maybe your mom imagines you with her telling her future grandchildren about how mommy and daddy met, and how mommy solves daddy's issues with people.

Is better for you to make the things clear, so in the future they give up and they won't even bother to do it again.

Something similar happens to me. My Japanese teacher (a 40 year old woman from Tokyo) is a busybody who doesn't know when she should STFU.

>anon, Life is not just about studying, you should to get more friends, you should to enjoy more of life. Some pretty girl will be there for you.

>Sensei, I'm just paying this course to pass the Proficency test, not to have consueling. I'm old and I don't have time for those things

>You must studying the life. You need to socialize

Her academy is the best of the country. I only get out from my house (I like the language because I like the calligraphy) to go to her classes. I'm considering not going anymore.
>>
File: honk2.png (16 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
honk2.png
16 KB, 500x500
>>25211066

The fact that I'm indifferent and live my life in routine is the source of my depression, but there are underlying causes that prevent me from breaking from it.

I can analyze it and rationalize it all I want but I just can't find the motivation to go out and do "normie things". This comes from what I've already stated above. I just don't like being around other people.

So it's not just about being used to being in a routine. There's also the entire part about being a diagnosed schizoid. I'm not depressed because I don't talk to other people or don't have friends. I like it that way, since I have time to dedicate to what I like doing without having to maintain relationships.
>>
>>25206674
>That scarf
/mlp/ browser and follower of 4chan cups most likely
>>
>>25211218

My mom's talked to me about it since she saw it changed nothing. According to her, she still has issues, but they're mostly about body image than anything else. She has a high risk of going back to being an anorexic.

Meanwhile I'm not really anti-social, as much as I have found a way to fulfill my need to socialize without resorting to going outside, and normal people can't fathom that, despite my online friends that I've known since I was twelve have done more for me than anyone I know in real life.

She thought that we could be a crutch for eachother. I could help her get better and she'd help me get better. She doesn't understand that someone being there for me isn't enough, otherwise having a friend would've solved it and I wouldn't be seeing a therapist.
>>
>>25208837
This is incorrect. I've spent an entire month in a dark, filthy, stinky solitary confinement and came out happier than I went in. The outside world is really loud, complicated and fucked up. But its better than the inside world. The world inside your head. Left alone for long enough every single nasty negative thought in the echo chamber you call a brain will drive you to suicide.

You harp on about inner fortitude to live on ones own because its the only skill you have. You diminish social skills and try to elevate your own. You're no different from vapid normies, trying to bring down others to feel better about yourself. The difference is that you're a leech, dependant on your parents and your computer.
>>
>>25211439
Compared to you, that girl just need to live the normie life, once she finds a Chad who deals with her shit, you will be invisible for her, and she will be fine.

My only advice is to let the things clear since the beginning and just endure.

I felt connecting with people is overrated, is too bothersome, and the benefits don't cover the losses you could get. That's why I found so offensive the normies coming here and lecturing about how you should live your life.

Besides I look like a freak so no normie girl would be with me (even if I want to). I see how disgusted they're when they saw me.

I lost the genetics lottery, I'm aware of it and I'm not delusional by hoping that everything is going to improve magically by having "confidence". I'm dead inside.

>>25211666
Satan normie dubs who don't get that the lecturing goes to
>>>/adv/
>>
>>25209056
Most of these rejects are guys who think purely in terms of getting laid. As if a woman with free will would actively choose such low test, low ambition energy draining betas. The sooner they realise women's actual purpose is far broader and far greater than being a dickpocket the faster they can give up all hope finding a mate and donate their organs to science.
>>
>>25209142
Weakling. If you can't handle long term solitude then you aren't comfortable with yourself. Which makes you just like the rest of these robots. Because when you're all alone you bitch and moan online and be miserable.
>>
>>25211741
>they realise women's actual purpose is far broader and far greater than being a dickpocket

You get it partially but the robots saw the whole picture, that has a codename, Chad. They want to be Chad's dickpocket.
>>
>>25210188
read the subject line
>>
>>25211786
I need to remind you that this is not your place? Go to /adv/. As far I know there will be people willing to listen to your nagging.
>>
>>25206842
I'm tempted to start saying this. I want to see if anyone calls me on how bullshit it is.
>>
>>25206642
I dunno why but this really got to me. I've spent most of my life (a little over 30 years) completely isolated from other people. I sometimes didn't even see another human being for weeks and for a while it got better and I had some friends, but now I'm back in the box and it's really been bothering me. None of the people I briefly interacted with have returned my calls or texts in months, and I have no idea why. I don't know what I did wrong or how this happened again.
>>
>coworker gets in my way, tries to help with/take credit for my work while telling me about her normie problems
>"We're like family anon, everyone helps each other out! :)"
>tfw intentionally and otherwise isolated from family and took on solitary position at work precisely to avoid terrible busybodies and their agonizing Cathy chats
>tfw can't ask her to leave me alone or she'll spend the rest of the night working herself into a frenzy telling everyone how terrible I am
>just become more adept as marginal response and internalizing the self
>tfw reforming from schizoid behavior morphs into covert schizoid behavior
>tfw terrified to tell anyone because I've become too covert for normies to believe
>feel nothing
>but have a dog, so that's nice
>>
>>25212010
I can identify with this. The more I try to adapt in order to function, the more I bury the truth. I once tried to tell someone about what was going on and they haven't called or visited in like 4 months now.
>>
>Oh not doing well?
>Sending you positive vibes and love! xD!!

Like you just sound like a fucking faggot. Just say "Hope you make a speedy recovery!" you aren't sending them any love or positive vibes by typing out a 10 second message and then forgetting about the fucking person. If you are going to make a half hearted attempt at wishing someone well, just say "Hope you feel better!" and move the fuck of.

The fuck is "positive vibes" going to do anyways or a single fucking message for "love" to someone whose sick in the hospital.
>>
>>25212010
>>25212045
NEVER tell nories about your real problems. They will find them too strange/disgusting. They wont show any compassion coz they cant identify themselves with this problems. You can only tell social acceptable shit like died pet/relative or broken car
>>
>>25212045
I feel like they'd either laugh or look at me like I was an alien. It's not especially difficult for me to verbalize the nature of my personality, but I've long abandoned any explanation because of typical /sns/.

I don't really have a problem with loss of contact. I usually don't reply to messages or answer my phone as it is. The only time it bothers me is when it's someone that I thought was on my level, and all I get is a severed cord.
>>
Normies are fucking faggots.
They know this, but they still come on here spitting their bile and filth because "I'm not going to be shown up by some fucking shut-in loser goddammit!"
It's all just a pissing contest to them.
And they love to kick those who are at a disadvantage or weaker than them, but if someone better than them in every conceivable way shows them up, they cow down like a bitch and walk away. Or they get drunk and beat the shit out of someone lower than them because all they are in life is a fucking bully.
But have you ever seen normies converse with each other? It's absolutely sickening.
It's like watching two salesmen trying to out-pitch one another. And every word out of their is certified 100% bullshit.

Fuck normies. I hope in the near future for a holocaust that will purge this filth.
>>
>>25212183
I am well aware. That's what being covert is all about.
>>
>>25212183
>>25212192
Concur. I was deluded by the warm haze of social contact. Another human being who actually wanted to spend time with me without any tangible benefit other than my company, and I fucked it up by telling them about the horrible path that led there. Now I'm on that path again, and only by looking back can I see that I had just begun to leave it behind. I've been thinking about suicide pretty much every single day, at least in passing.
>>
>>25212223
You and me both.
I'll carry the noose, you bring the stool .
>>
>>25206750

Holy fuck, I hate it so much when people say that... Because they're saying it... To their Friends... For attention...

>haven't had any friends for 3 years
>depressed as
>developed anxiety

These fuckers have no idea and just do it for attention and the people with the real issues are ignored.
>>
File: 462245262.png (117 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
462245262.png
117 KB, 900x900
>sloppily imitating the culture of a downtrodden people so you can increase your status among your friends

THIS IS CULTURAL APPROPRIATION DEFINED REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>25211239
shit, I'd cop that if it was for a team that wasn't an abomination to mankind
>>
>>25212307
Eh. I've had friends. There's a difference between prolonged amicable social contact and the feeling of being known, or feeling like there is a possibility of being known and appreciating knowing someone else. There is one man I thought could known me. I haven't spoken to him since 2009. I had another friend also, once, who was very much like me, but cut off contact without a word several years ago. Maybe it's also that I prefer to be on the cutting end.

The duality of covert nature is being deeply isolated the more social the atmosphere. I'm fine with solitude, frankly, it's when I'm tasked to performance that I get ideation from weariness.

I keep thinking about what it would be like to have friends again, and I can't think of a single good thing. I've yet to meet someone outside of that one man who I would want to keep in regular contact. All of my current relationships are formed of necessity, or reluctance to sever already thinning twine. It bothers me sometimes that I don't like anyone, because it's boring. I'm so bored.

The kicker is that I'm writing this from bed, next to my sleeping partner, in his parents' house as we visit for Christmas. I spent the evening at a party with his extended family, and tomorrow I will be reveling at two more socials. I am well liked. In many sense, I am the normie, aren't I? I certainly pull it off well enough.
>>
>>25210614

Some women will accept you for you and aren't miserably boring normies. You were probably right to not date her, it doesn't seem like you two would have that great of a relationship anyway. Maybe you'll meet a great woman for you one day but in the mean time don't feel obliged to follow modern trends of degenerate dating and woman hopping. You sound a lot like me when I was younger. I was just not interested in women and didn't pursue women at all until my mid twenties. That's not an intrinsically bad thing. God speed.
>>
File: squarebot.png (33 KB, 115x115) Image search: [Google]
squarebot.png
33 KB, 115x115
>>25208088
[original commenting occuring]
>>
>>25212183
This goes for therapists too unless you want a diagnosis.

How do Schizophrenics get themselves caught anyways? Like I KNOW I am God, but I would never TELL PEOPLE that I am, because I know they'd recommend me to see a therapist and get freaked out by me.
>>
>parties often
>dates people
>has lots of friends
>then normie decides to say something like "uhg, I hate people"
>usually said on social media, or somewhere where people will see it.
>usually said as if to imitate some kind of sarcastic and cynical yet deep and mysterious special snowflake.
>then they go right back to living their social lifestyle.
>>
>>25206642
>having normals try to empathise with you

Wow, you think you're a robot? You're pretty much a normie, get off this board normie.

Obviously I'm being facetious, but this is exactly how much of a faggot you are, faggot.
>>
>>25210493
Are you happy, anon?
>>
>>25207889
You can, though. People don't change.
>>
>>25213056
Psychosis?
>>
File: 1448799708287.jpg (37 KB, 597x720) Image search: [Google]
1448799708287.jpg
37 KB, 597x720
>>25206879
This is absolutely true. I was in the same position as many robots here, before I would fuck my shit up and change. People here just want to complain, and not do anything about it.
>>
>>25211741
>free will
You are arguing with impossible concepts lol.
Thread replies: 149
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.