[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get a job with decent salary and still a lot of free time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4
File: 1422253561865.jpg (8 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
1422253561865.jpg
8 KB, 205x246
>get a job with decent salary and still a lot of free time
>lose weight and start getting fit and slender
>start dressing properly, take care of my hair and skin, even fix my teeth
>get some decent hobbies like hiking, carpenting, even playing an instrument
>start going out by myself to the movies and to the bar just to get the hang of it

>still no gf

Fuck this world, what's the point of living like this? What else needs to be done?
>>
talk to a girl lol
>>
>>25102028
>going out to the movies and bars alone

AUTISM
U
T
I
S
M
>>
>don't do things with people
>why am i single

Really now
>>
>>25102028
Keep it up OP. I bet it's less than a year or two you've been doing this. It's coming and you know it. Good job /bro/
>>
>>25102028
What job has a decent salary and leaves free time to do all those things?
Plz tell
>>
Just be urself brew
>>
being fit doesn't get you a girl. I have 9/10 body. never even held a girls hand.
>>
>>25102028
You made the mistake of thinking all you need to do to be successful is to just fulfil a laundry list of things, your personality is still the same as it was before.
>>
>>25102028
how tall are you?

if you are under 6ft, then that's why.
>>
>>25102040

my comment was too low in content (0.00% content).
>>
>>25102028
Women don't just appear out of thin air. They're a submissive people. They wait for the man to come to them.
>>
>>25102140
>Women don't just appear out of thin air.

Don't lie to the guy. Just about every magician's assistant is a woman.
>>
>>25102048
People are dumb, their conversation topics are shallow as fuck, why should I bother talking to them?

>>25102057
What do you even mean? I don't intend to keep this up for years, I'll stop caring long before that.

>>25102075
Security officer for some large warehouses, I work in shifts and just read books all day.

>>25102090
Being myself would lead to murderous behaviour.

>>25102107
I'm 5f10

>>25102140
>come to them
For what? Seems highly cliche and I have no experience with that.
>>
>>25102028
>Fuck this world, what's the point of living like this? What else needs to be done?

Stop living in fuckin' la-la land, buddy. You were born GENETICALLY. INFERIOR.
>>
>>25102140
This bullshit meme needs to stop. Women do approach what they want. See Chad and any males with social status.
>>
making yourself LOOK better doesn't change your loner personality.
>>
OP, it seems like you did a lot of self-improvement but completely forgot about improving your social skills. If you want a gf you do need those as well.

You will also have to talk to people that aren't potential gfs. If you are unwilling to talk to people in general you will most likely not find a gf unless you are really good looking.
>>
>>25102391
>chad

ok may as well just tell op to be himself

Thing is chad still has to take charge, even if sluts throw themselves at him, there's not a single point where he's not in charge. He still has to take what he wants, even if the thing he wants is throwing itself at him, if you get what I mean.
>>
once you get a gf, you will wish you never got one

trust me

and for the love of god, please dont marry that sucks even worse
>>
>>25102299
>People are dumb, their conversation topics are shallow as fuck, why should I bother talking to them?

If you don't want to be around people then why do you want a gf?
>>
>>25102028

you are doing right so far by changing your habits and becoming more social. but maybe it's just to new for you. get comfy with your new lifestyle, become secure.

also, stop looking for a gf frantically. it's the oldest game in the book. bitches can feel that you're desperately want to get with them. play hard to get, even tho its hard to pretend.
>>
>>25102028
Where do you live OP? I can give you a few tips depending on where you live.

I'm not a typical robot, I just come on here to give advice to people who are struggling like I once was..
>>
>>25102028

read the last passage of this>>25102364
>>
>>25102365
>You were born GENETICALLY. INFERIOR.
Based on what? Survival of the fittest? Ha, that's funny.

>>25102395
>>25102400
I guess you're right. I can deal with self-improvement because there's a real meaning behind it: better health, fullfilment, entertainment, etc.
But "social skills"? That's for weaklings who want to fit into social norms, what others want them to be. I don't think I'll ever lower myself to that. I was probably born two centuries too late then.

>>25102475
That's right, I probably hate people. One person could do just fine, and that person might we wife material. But I'm starting to realize that seeking her is not worth the time.

>>25102489
>bitches can feel that you're desperately want to get with them. play hard to get, even tho its hard to pretend.
I'm not lusting after anyone, ever. I believe each people should be left alone and not be bothered unless something important comes up.

>>25102495
Europe.
>>
>>25102521
About "practice on random girls"? I don't think I could stand the embarassment. I don't like being laughed at for something so juvenile and cringe-worthy as spouting pick-up lines to girls, even if they're total strangers,
>>
>>25102536
i'm also from europe. can you be more specific? i've been to most countries so far and the mentality of the girls is quite different.
>>
>>25102717
I'm german.
>>
>>25102670

you can't expect to hit the jackpot at the first time. how about to practise on a different turf. let's say a foreign city or country.
>>
>>25102536
So you don't want to socialize and you're not lusting after girls? It really sounds like you don't want a gf
>>
>>25102670
no one said "pick-up lines"
>>
>>25102755
move to france, man.
>>
>>25102782
What's special about France.
>>
>>25102391
but I'm assuming OP isn't a Chad, therefore, he has to put in work if he wants a gf. Even when girls approach Chad, they still expect him to do 90% of the work.
>>
File: image5.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image5.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>25102755
size of the city? big or small? please don't let it be munich. those cunts are the worst. you literally have to treat them like shit to get acknowledged. capital of singles in germany my ass
>>
>>25102814
chicks are more laid back there.
>>
>>25102414
I had to learn this shit the hard way..........

Fuck ever having a gf again
Its like a war campaign they never tell you 100% the true horrors that will unfold

Sure sex is great but so is fapping if you have a foreskin
>>
You're plain stupid, OP. You're ranting about not getting a gf and yet you bitch about not lowering yourself to the so called 'social skills', approaching girls and whatnot.

There's not really other way around it, girls won't flock at you for little physical improvements.You must still be a 5/10 at best
>>
>>25102852
Laid back about what? Offering one night stands? Not interested, I need commitment and I doubt France is any different than the rest of Europe in that regard.

>>25102836
Koln, 1 million people.
>>
>>25102966

ok, been to cologne twice so far. keep this thread alive if you want, i'll be back in ca 30 min. maybe i can give you some advice later on. i've been in the same position a couple of years ago.
>>
>>25102874
No I hate how the modern world twisted out what social skills mean. For example I'm not gonna "smooth talk" to a girl at a shitty bar with lousy people and loud music, where people usually hang out to get occasional sex.

Where else could I find someone that's not dumb as fuck? Where do people hang out?
>>
>>25103041
Then start using a dating app. If you loathe so much the usual venues at which people socialize, you might as well try to hook up with people with whom you might have something in common.

It's not just for getting laid as they say so that might be good to kick off.
>>
>>25103219
Instead of shallow drunk whores, I'll get shallow facebook/tinder-era whores. No thanks. I need a place with quality people so I can at least gauge how well I'm doing in life.

I don't understand you guys, you get denied by disease-ridden girls who show no interest in living their lives with you and you're upset about it. I'm not, they're the opposite of what I'm looking for.
>>
File: 1449959805841.jpg (35 KB, 600x379) Image search: [Google]
1449959805841.jpg
35 KB, 600x379
>>25102414
My gf is a Corean immigrant and she's a total sweetheart.

She gives me back massages, cleans for me, cooks for me- she keeps telling me she wants to do housewife shit for me but she also wants to go to law school and get a well paying job (her parents are well off and plan on paying for all of her tuition and expenses).

I'm also her first everything.

First boyfriend, first kiss, took her virginity etc. and I don't have much in the way of material possessions for her to take (total poorfag) so I know she's not after my money.

Feels good m8

Only downside is she doesn't like it when I talk about Hitler or deporting niggers to Africa but its like I tell her- I do what I want and I always win.
>>
>>25102093
this

I have been muted for 2 seconds
>>
>>25103413
Had something like that and it stopped being fulfilling pretty quickly. Eventually you get the inclination to progress and move onto bigger things with your life.
>>
>>25102782
I'm going to Paris in January

What should I be aware of?

Chad btw, this'll be my first time traveling outside the USA
>>
>>25103484
>What should I be aware of?
Avoid concerts unless you're like getting shot at.

>>25103413
That would be nice if you weren't a race traitor m8.
>>
>>25102028

Same here bro

>used to be total robot
>get great job and earn quite some money
>buy my own nice big house
>lost 20gb (went from cubby to normal)
>gained huge social skills and have no problem talking to women etc..

every is STILL THE FUCKING SAME.

kill me
>>
>>25103538
We just need to realize that it's not our fault but the other party's.
>>
File: B A S E D kitty.png (200 KB, 581x443) Image search: [Google]
B A S E D kitty.png
200 KB, 581x443
>>25103455
If nothing else she'll make a good LSAT prep partner.

I work full time and spend most of my evenings working out or studying for the lsat. Work is stressful and its nice to come home and fall asleep next to someone who cares about you.

I also used to be an alcoholic and I've just gotten the hang of long term sobriety. All of my romantic/sexual history has been very short term. A lot of hook-ups and one and two off things.

I want a measure of stability in my life. As cliche as it sounds I want a life partner as much as anything else. I want someone who knows me intimately, who'll stick around for the long haul. I want someone to travel with, to have kids with and to someday retire with.

I joke that she's my tiny asian doppelganger- we have so much in common in what we want out of life and how we plan on getting there. Our personalities complement each other well- she's a little childish and shy and I can be stern and serious when need be.

We both bring a lot to the table and I could see myself getting married to this girl.

Maybe I'm a boring normie but my parents were married for 25 years (dated 5 years before that) and their marriage only ended because my mom died. My grandparents have been married for well over 60 years and the rest of my family is fairly similar.

It seems to work well enough for them

>>25103531
I'm a quarter jewish on my mom's side. Jewish blood is passed down on the maternal side. Jews come from asia- ergo I'm jewish so our coupling isn't degenerate race mixing.

That got a laugh out of my gf.

She wasn't as amused when I told her that the Japanese were considered honorary aryans by the germans and that as a subjugated people Koreans were also honorary aryans via the transitive property.

You win some you lose some.
>>
>>25102966

back from the outside world, my german robot.

cologne is nice, even tho you have shitty beer there compared to bavaria.

so here are some questions for you:

whats your age?

since when did you changed your lifestyle?

do you work or study?

are you a local or did you move to cologne?

how is your budget?

do you have friends (m/f) to go out with?

do you actually have some topics to talk about with a girl?

what are your hobbies?

do you travel and why not?

how would you rate yourself?

do you have a regular place to go where people know you? bar of cafe?

you live in a city with 1 Million people. do the math. there are at least 40 single chicks in your age that share your interests and find you attractive.

i did some couchsurfing in cologne. they have a regular meeting every week with lots of locals and their guests. Thats an awesome place to find new buddies.
>>
>>25103791
wtf happend? i didn't picked that layout ffs!
>>
>>25103041
>school
>job
>on the street
>grocery store
>McDonald's
>music concert
>bookstore
>party
>friends of friends
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.