[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
all your friends in the 20s who are now married, have kids, a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 11
File: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg (105 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,070,f.jpg
105 KB, 800x800
all your friends in the 20s who are now married, have kids, a house, cars, will lose everything in their 30s. I will laugh their faces when it happens, normies never learn.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_GruNNmbKM

death to normies
>>
>>25101594
used to watch these videos while I was in the middle of a mental breakdown, not very fun desu
>>
File: 1425288624016.jpg (96 KB, 400x800) Image search: [Google]
1425288624016.jpg
96 KB, 400x800
>>25101536
>uh gotta get home the old ball and chain ya know

lmao dumb normalfags
>>
>>25101536
All friends i know now have kids and debt up the ass. My life is fucking great.
>>
>all my normie co-workers have kids and a lot of them have ex-spouses and child support payments

HAHAHA FUCKING NORMIES
>>
>>25101702
>co-workers

Normie detected.
>>
>>25101536
>>25101650

weddings are great. i always get pissed and try to hit on the bridesmaid. also, i've been in charge of some bachelor partys.
their wifes hate me now.

still waiting for the first divorce, tho
>>
>>25101755
fuck you leech
imagine my position, hating normies but also hating neets
I HATE EVERYONE
FUCK YOU ALL
KILL HUMANITY
>>
>>25101536
>all your friends in the 20s who are now married

wrong, in the early twenties yes, now 80% of my friends that got married are divorced

>have kids

only one guy did, the poor bastard, now he gets to pay for 18 years

> a house

only those who didnt do

>cars

i had a car when i was 15 from working as a labourer for a concrete company, where im at EVERYONE has one

>will lose everything in their 30s. I will laugh their faces when it happens, normies never learn.

i agree
>>
>>25101794
Its great. I will never see myself getting married, but it is fun to attend to others..all that food.
>>
>>25101796
Wow, sounds like your own life is going great.
Much better than those normies you laugh at.
>>
>>25101536
Every one of my peers who are married and have kids are working deadend wageslave lives and know their kids have a very grim future.

Unfortunately, this makes me feel more sad for their poor kids than laugh at their selfish, foolish parents.
>>
>>25101909
And they have to budget everything. I will never understand why people would choose that lifestyle.
>>
>>25101909
and these kids will do the same mistakes as their parents, fucking keks, fuck them all
>>
>>25101844
never say never. but i agree with OP. getting married in your early or mid 20s isn't a smart move for the majority of man.
i once tried to talk a buddy out getting married. honest words, but he knew better. now he has a bitching dragon at home and complains always when we hang out together.
>>
Every married man I know is absolutely fucking miserable. You can see it in their eyes, or their fake smiles. Sometimes when I visit family/friends I'll see what it's like being married in the burbs with kids. Holy shit it's a horrible life. The wife always nags and emasculates the husband at every possible turn, especially when he tries to discipline his daughters. I have one uncle who blatantly laughs and goes "yea, my wife wears the pants in the relationship, haha" he's literally "not allowed" to play his xbox that he bought.
>>
>>25101990
While that is true, i would never give up my current lifestyle over some girl. There is too much drama. Also, no girls in my town have short hair anyway.
>>
>>25102037

>he's literally "not allowed" to play his xbox that he bought.
w e w l a d
oh well video games are for fucking nerds anyway, but just because of that it doesn't mean he shouldn't have his own fun. it really shits on me when childish hobbies are forbidden from people because i feel that they retain part of their innocence (and thus, what makes them loveable) in their childish ways, so it's literally like destroying their soul
>>
File: images.png (7 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
images.png
7 KB, 205x246
mmm normie tears
>>
>>25102037
Indeed. You really notice this as you go through your 20s, most marriages are so obviously toxic for everyone involved.

Hence why I laugh at the endless >no gf and oneitis shit here. You poor lads will learn soon enough, I hope.

Although, the cruel reality, unless you're rich you're very likely going to end up miserable no matter what you do. NEET, wagecuck, marry some hag and pump out kids, it's all shit.
>>
>>25102099
some girls calm down when they turn 30. they're getting more modest bcs they know that they can't pull that 'im pretty and i deserve it!' card anymore.

also, i want to travel the world while i'm young and free. who knows, maybe i find my future wife on the other side of this planet.
>>
>>25101990
>>25102037
these

a man doesn't need to know how to "control" a woman. but he NEEDS to know how to stand up for himself.

this is one reason i'm glad i was kind of a robot growing up. i had semi-normie male friends. great dudes, but had NO idea how to speak up and tell girlfriends to fuck off. they were just so excited to be able to say they have girlfriends. the definition of pussy whipped. some of them are married now. i hope to god that they learned some skills, but i feel like they haven't.

on a practical level:

>sign a pre-nup
99% chance your "blushing bride" will turn into a complete cunt. even if it's not in her nature. women imitate domineering men now. like, that's the in-style thing to do. she will ruin your life if only to tell other women what a tight leash she has you on. sign a pre-nup so you can dump that bitch at the first sign of trouble. she's going to guilt you, shame you, cry, get mad, bring in third parties, etc. when you suggest it. but stay resolved in your decision. this is a major defining part of the relationship. and she knows it. if you fuck this part up, it's ONLY going to get worse on you

>be honest with yourself
the best way to do this is to practice on random girls. if you don't have a girlfriend, approach random girls. just practice being real. this culture isn't "becoming" more feminized. it's "been" feminized for a long time. women have no problem sneering in our face, or straight up laughing when we try to talk to them. but god forbid we should ever say honest things to them. not rude. but just true to what you actually feel. this is essentially how a man becomes pussy whipped - he starts believing that "i have a girlfriend" is more important than "i'm happy." don't ever get to that place.
>>
>>25101536

>be mid-20s
>very good friend got married this summer
>he expressed doubts before the wedding
>obviously awkward around all of our friends when we talk about hot chicks
>he talks about how he enjoys going on business trips to "get out of the house"

It sucks to say, but I feel like it's only a matter of time. Most of my friends are tied down in relationships and it seriously holds them back from doing stuff, at least most of the time. This year alone I've visited Europe twice (US fag here), gone on numerous trips, without a doubt spent good money on bullshit just because the option is there. Even though I lost my virginity at 23 I've gotten much better. This year I think I've slept with 4 different women. I see marriage down the road, but my God wtf are people thinking when getting married before 30?
>>
>>25101990

Always say never to marriage. There is not a single reason to ever consider it. Only a retard would get married. I'm never getting married, and I"ve had a gf for 6 years now. I told her we aren't ever getting married and that if she really loves me that I believe her and she doesn't have to dance around in a church promising Obama to love me 5ever or else she gets half my shit.

It's weird as fuck. I"m 28 now and lal around me retarded family and friends are marrying. Already I"ve seen a couple go through divorces. Are these people really so arrogant that they think they aren't going ot be one of the 60%? It's not even themselves they have to worry about. Women initiate 80% of divorces. Who can blame them really? It's like they're sitting on a lotto ticket, just waiting for the jackpot to go high enough before cashing out.
>>
>>25102512
>It's not even themselves they have to worry about. Women initiate 80% of divorces.
exactly

women love to say "relationships have ups and downs." what guys think that means is "sometimes it sucks, but i have to stay in it." what girls really mean is "i can be as cunty and unfair and fickle as i want. if you have a problem with it, then you don't love me and you aren't a real man."

have you guys ever had other males as roommates? i have. there were never "ups and downs." everyone had mutual respect for everyone else. if there was an issue, we could talk about it civilly and it was corrected. it wasn't just one dude screaming and making demands, and everyone else walking on eggshells around him. but women want to make you believe that's a normal, respectable relationship.
>>
>>25102614

I've had one somewhat serious relationship and this kind of bullshit led me to breaking up with her and later being so relieved that I did it. She would have random outbursts about the most petty things, and it always seemed to be when I was enjoying myself most. Reading and hearing other stories just scared the shit out of me. Some examples of when she would threaten to breakup over some minor thing.

>camping trip to my favorite place in Upstate NY, about a 5 hour drive
>day before I was running a marathon
>visiting my parents over Thanksgiving weekend

In that last case I got so pissed off when she gave me the silent treatment that I told her to get her shit packed, I drove her 2 hours to where she parked at my office, and drove back to my parents to enjoy the holiday. Still not sure if I'm a huge asshole for doing that. Obviously everyone I have told says I'm not but it was probably a bit of an asshole move. She would pull this shit all the time, and finally I said to myself, "next time this happens I'm done." It was the last time.
>>
its better to have something for some time then never fucking have it

- billy shakes
>>
>>25101536
all my what
[original]
>>
>>25102037

>my wife wears the pants in the relationship

Jesus christ, what a fucking loser.
>>
File: 1449135893295.jpg (95 KB, 630x853) Image search: [Google]
1449135893295.jpg
95 KB, 630x853
>>25101621
The indian guy in this video used to have 12 hour long videos up on jewtube where he'd ramble about how college is a scam and other random shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=si03x9apLFU

I'd put those suckers on in the background while I cleaned my room or got drunk in the eearly morning hours during my mental breakdown.

Shit was weird.

I'm pretty sure he's taken down most of his videos but his blog and book are still out there.
>>
i would like to post the stories of two friends of mine. one positive and one negative.

i'm on my phone now. if this thread is still alive in, lets say, one hour, i'll do it.
>>
30's? It's starting now. Everybody getting pregnant, shit tier jobs, divorces, drug addictions, custody battles, etc. Hilarious
>>
>>25103154
it's like a comedy with very dark humor.
>>
File: 1449960125229.jpg (142 KB, 1023x662) Image search: [Google]
1449960125229.jpg
142 KB, 1023x662
>>25102875
I'll be monitoring this thread m8
>>
File: 32463.jpg (24 KB, 298x342) Image search: [Google]
32463.jpg
24 KB, 298x342
>>25104080
fuck mane
>>
>>25102875
>>25104080

1st story

a good buddy of mine got married in july this year. he is 38 and his wife is 29. this marriage will actually pan out pretty well. the reasons are:
-both come from the same social circle, so there will be no argument about money. they are both wealthy and have their own careers
-the age. having a 5-8 year gap in between will help a lot. being in your late 30s means that you're ready for marriage. you've seen the world and you enjoyed your best years 20-35 with no regrets. you won't regret settling down. that avoids the midlife crisis, which is mandatory for most of my other married friends.
>>
File: 47 okay.png (235 KB, 435x423) Image search: [Google]
47 okay.png
235 KB, 435x423
>tfw my friends are all in their mid-twenties and we all hold down shit jobs, have no cars, and most of us still live at home.
>>
>>25104344
>my feet hurt
>the music is too loud
>I want to go home
>tfw no chubby gf to suck me off in clown gear
>>
File: bee urself.png (39 KB, 914x1091) Image search: [Google]
bee urself.png
39 KB, 914x1091
>>25101796
Why don't you like the NEET life? Is it because normies told you everyone has to slave and give up their independence for society's sake (which is actually much much more for the kikes at the top, than your fellow wageslave)?
>>
File: Cock Carousel.png (635 KB, 947x419) Image search: [Google]
Cock Carousel.png
635 KB, 947x419
>>25102339
>some girls calm down when they turn 30
Alpha fucks, beta bux. Do you really want to be the man who saves some whore from her degenerate lifestyle she only chose to leave because she wasn't good enough for it anymore? They're just as shitty as a person as they were before and will probably end up cheating on you.
>>
>>25102732
Even if they do have all that shit, they were never truly happy. Happiness is the only thing that matters. Fuck relationships, fuck materialistic goods, fuck having kids. All that shit will make you miserable.
>>
>>25102307
>unless you're rich you're very likely going to end up miserable no matter what you do. NEET, wagecuck, marry some hag and pump out kids, it's all shit.
The problem is that everyone is miserable, yet no one looks around and realizes that everyone is playing the same damn song, even if it's in a different key. You need to break out of this toxic society's mindset if you want to be happy.

I don't want to sound preachy or anything, but I've been getting really spiritual lately and I'm the happiest I've ever been. I always hated the hedonism and materialism of society, but being indoctrinated into Christianity as a child really ruined the concept of spiritualism for me so I never really considered it an option until recently.

I know if you're a fedora, spirituality seems dumb as fuck, but you should at least start with meditation. It makes you feel good and there's been scientific studies that show it's beneficial for your brain. I started off just by meditating for like 30 minutes a day just to form a habit, now there's days where I'll meditate for hours. It has provided me with some profound insight in my life and just plainly makes me feel good when I clear out all the bullshit in my head.
>>
File: 1334338409750.png (171 KB, 527x585) Image search: [Google]
1334338409750.png
171 KB, 527x585
>>25104739

dude, i've said 'some girls'. the majority will be sluts and useless cunts. ergo, fuck them.
still tho, it MIGHT work out with real deal. but finding that kind of female is like a jackpot. or you look at different places. it's all about how the've been raised. society nowadays, especially the western one, makes sure that those chances are lower than the average nigger IQ.
>>
Kinda can't wait for this feeling. I'm well off myself, but want nothing to do with women. All my buds want to get married and have kids. Gonna be playing the crazy "uncle" to all of them while I live like a fucking king and make their wives hate me.
>>
>>25105090
What don't you understand about this simple concept? Even those "jackpot" girls were still whores in their youth (and would still be one if they could) whether they've started to pretend that they've calmed down or not. They have sex with as many alphas as they can, then resort to betas to provide for them once the alphas are done with them.
>>
>>25105123
>Gonna be playing the crazy "uncle" to all of them while I live like a fucking king and make their wives hate me.

same here. still trying to get the father into shenanigans.
>>
>>25105395

To take it a step further, I'm in teaching, so I'm going to get a chance to try and mitigate the influence of a shitty family life if their wives turn out to be bad.
>>
>>25105246

LET ME HAVE SOME DREAMS, FOR FUCKS SAKE!

btw: i might repeat myself, but it is a matter of upbringing. a buddy of mine has a gf from slovakia. well educated and good looking. she is happy for not being beaten up and he has more freedom than the average cuck in a relationship i know.
>>
>>25105465

i thought about becoming a teacher as well, but life had different plans for me. also, as an eurofag, i don't wanna learn arabic.

instead i'm teasing my friends wives by teaching their kids sheer mischief. i can see myself taking the oldest one to an whorehouse when he's 14.
>>
>>25105657
/devilish/

Keep it up my man, I intend to incite the kids to rebellion against their parents if my buds and their wives end up being restrictive parents.
>>
it's scary because i'm reaching my late twenties and all the people i've known are getting married and stuff

i hope nothing bad happens to them
>>
File: 1334338048636.jpg (60 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1334338048636.jpg
60 KB, 720x540
>>25105685
it starts with simple things. last week i went to the park with a befriended couple and their 2yo daughter. i was carrying her and a nigger with his white gf passed by. i explained the little one that its a shame to be with an shaved monkey. if she wants to see them, i'll take her to the zoo.
>>
>>25105707
I know how you feel anon. All my friends like playing in minefields. I hope nothing bad happens to them.
>>
>>25105707
>>25105855

>hope

do you tried to talk to your friends? did you made your point? have you told them about your opinion or do you just play along and let that shit happen?
>>
>>25105898
what do you want me to do? tell them the person they supposedly love will ruin their life? why would they even listen to me?
>>
>>25105898
Why'd you quote me? I was making fun of him. I don't have friends, let alone any that are dumb enough to play in minefields.
>>
>>25105921
>why would they even listen to me?

maybe you are a real friend and not a fucking jerk? they gonna make their decisions based on different influences. be part of it.

females are replaceable, friends will last your lifetime if you put some effort in it.
>>
>>25105982
you underestimate the power women have over men. but most of all they will just take what i say as the bitter crying of a KV that has never had a girlfriend, they will just think i'm bitter.
>>
>>25102037
i vow to never let this shit happen to me
>>
>>25106023
>you underestimate the power women have over men

no, i do not. and that is the reason why i bring up my opinion in terms of marriage. if i'm ok with the girl, fine, have my blessings. but if she's a total cunt/gold digger/witch, you gonna hear it from me first. and yes, she'll also will hear it.

i'm 31 and happily not married. i've seen some shit and believe me, i was right 99% all the time.

call me egoistic, but my conscience is clear. there is nothing worse than seeing a good friend of yours ruining his life.
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.