[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What it's like to be a woman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 6
File: 1431484682608.jpg (41 KB, 472x472) Image search: [Google]
1431484682608.jpg
41 KB, 472x472
http://thoughtcatalog.com/tucker-max/2015/10/guys-heres-what-its-actually-like-to-be-a-woman/

"The average guy finds the average woman at least somewhat sexually attractive. [...] By contrast, the average woman finds the average man sexually invisible, neutral, disgusting, or repulsive. Only a tiny percentage of guys inspire immediate lust in women. And most of those guys have already moved to New York or LA to become actors or models. If you are over eighteen and haven't done that, you're not one of those guys."
>HAHAHAH you really expect us average women to put up with you average men? You are slime to us, repulsive in fact. We're the victims though, cuz of all the hot women that pervade media and advertisements even though that doesn't make us any less attractive in the eyes of the average man.

So, apparently women are finally acknowledging the fact that they only want Chad, and they're even trying to justify it.
Reminder: if you are not Chad, you are literal slime to women
>>
The average male puts no effort into their appearance.

The average female does.

Is it any wonder that most females are seen as attractive, while most men aren't?
>>
>>25080120
I put a crapton of effort into my appearance and people think I'm a faggot desu

You really think it works the same for both genders? Women are biologically meant to attract US, not vice versa (as say, a peacock would attract a peahen), and that's why their appearance is so important
>>
>>25080120

If a man is average, he puts at least some effort into his appearance.
>>
>>25080120
Leave, cunt
cuntblox
>>
>>25080084
Why are most of these articles are about how men need to understand women more and see their perspective but never the other way around ... And then they wonder why men stop caring about dating and sex with women
>>
Women are hardwired to be horrible people. How could/ any woman defend their behaviour at this point?
>>
>>25080187

Most men put NO REAL EFFORT into their appearance.

So the average man puts LITTLE effort.

The average woman spends a lot of her time trying to look good. I cannot stress this enough. What you see when you look at women is hardly ever natural.

>>25080170

It really works the same, I'm reasonably attractive mostly because I put some effort and have some good attributes, my social skills aren't great, I'm poor and never acted as if I weren't and I never struggled to get women's attention.

Your ideas about what's "biologically meant" to happen are irrelevant. Women are attracted to men (not to pretty men necessarily, but men who take care of themselves).
>>
>>25080120
Some gym stats
>The genders are roughly a 50-50 split in terms of who gets memberships, but guys have the edge when it comes to how many of them put theirs to work. Among those who joined a gym and dropped out within the first year, women accounted for 14 percent versus just 8 percent for men
>roasties twice as likely to give up in the gym
>23 million men have gym memberships
>22 million women
>more men have memberships
>even though women represent a higher portion of the population
>and women don't actually go to the gym to workout, they just go to dress like a turbo whore and fuck chads
>>
>>25080278
>Most men put NO REAL EFFORT into their appearance.
all you're talking about is throwing some fucking paint on your face. that's not effort at all you fucking arbies sangwich

women can't even fucking bathe themselves
>>25078622
>>
>>25080084

You guys realize any idiot can write for Thought Catalog and they pick the most inflammatory stuff for clicks
>>
>>25080278
>Most men put NO REAL EFFORT into their appearance.
>So the average man puts LITTLE effort.

>Equal percentages (36) of men and women had obesity. Among men, 4 percent had extreme obesity; the percentage among women was double that of men, at 8 percent.
>nearly 10% of females are EXTREMELY obese
>men is less than 5%

ROASTIES REEEE
>>
>>25080120
0/10 more subtle next time
>>
>>25080278
no real scotsman
>>
>>25080084
I wish I was literally slime.
>>
>>25080303

You know that a very small percentage of the population goes to the gym, right?

So what happens with that specific subset of the population isn't representative.

In any case, putting effort into your appearance doesn't mean going to the gym. If anything, it does almost nothing for women's looks.

Not to mention a lot of gym going men still look like utter shit. I see a lot of people try too hard at the gym, obvious steroid users, that dress terribly, have horrible hygiene, smelly clothes and horrible haircuts.
What I'm talking about is that the average woman wears makeup. The average woman tries pants until she finds the perfect pair to flatter her in the exact way she needs. Not to mention they wear entire styles of clothes designed to make them look better (tight pants, bras that make their breasts look firmer, dresses showing cleavage).
They also take care of their hair, get frequent haircuts and most color their hair as well. They keep any body hair under control. They also use various products to help them with their skin.

That's your average woman.

The average man showers every couple of days, picks unflattering clothing that doesn't fit properly, tries to match the colors of their outfit usually but not particularly hard, get a haircut whenever they feel like it, doesn't usually use makeup or clothing designed to help their body appear better looking.

That's entirely ignoring that men are more attractive usually with more muscle, while women don't need muscle to look good, and only a very small percentage of the population bothers with that at all.
>>
File: 1447961972743.jpg (171 KB, 393x829) Image search: [Google]
1447961972743.jpg
171 KB, 393x829
ugh i want to die
>>
>>25080278
>makeup
>trying to look good

No that's blatant lying.
Trying to look good is being healthy and in shape, a thing most women can't do apparently, and just attempt to cover up their flaws.
>>
>>25080120
That's completely false. Especially at univeraity. I go to a west coast uni and the men are on average more attractive than the women. 3/5 guys lift weights. Girls all wear sweats most of the time.
>>
>>25080477
>The average man showers every couple of days,
The average man bathes at least daily

The average cumdumpster bathes less than half as frequently

WOMEN ARE FUCKING LAZY ENTITLED DISEASEBAGS, KYS ROASTIE
>>
>>25080477
Men shower daily. Women shower less than men. Men try with their appearance. Make up doesn't actually do very much.
>>
>>25080427

I'm not kidding, you are most likely unaware of how much girls try to look pretty. They assign a lot of value to being attractive, so they try so fucking hard, spend so much time and money and they delete pictures and they put disgusting pastes on their face and won't go out even to pick up the mail without brushing their hair.

I don't think I've actually met a man who put more effort in his appearance than the most effortless girl I've met.
>>
Any time I've ever heard of a woman living life like a man does, she ends up depressed/needing therapy afterwards.
>>
>>25080557

So dressing well, shopping for hours upon hours for the perfect outfit, putting things on your face and paying a lot of damn money for them isn't trying, because it's not physically exerting.

You are literally delusional.
>>
>>25080508
>Girls all wear sweats most of the time.
this

girls at my college are all soft 6's but act like 9's, even though they're all fat af

men have no choice but to date down or go gay but being gay is gay
>>
so much propaganda everywhere, i just want to throw all electronics into the fucking garbage and life a life of complete asceticism and isolation.
>>
Can't be bothered to put the effort in to look good desu
>>
>>25080599

I think that shows their desperation more than anything

Or maybe narcissism
>>
>>25080084
doesnt matter cause 100% of the time they hit the WALL and come tumbling down, i know of atleast 8 females who i went to High school with that hit it, have no boyfriend/husband and are now trying desperately to claw their way into a position of financial security with a beta

and it probably wouldve worked 10-20 years ago if it werent for men waking up about the deadly poison that is marriage
>>
>>25080599
it's not trying to look good, it's trying to fill their bottomless wish to have stuff they won't really use.

Also as i said already, makeup and clothing is not "trying to look good" it's masking the fact you're not trying to look good by improving your body.
>>
>>25080120
I still find women who put no effort into their apperance sexually attractive
>>
>>25080599
No, I'm saying young men do pretty much exactly the same thing. Most guys I know try to dress well. Only men over 25 who grew up in the Limp Bizkit generation are the brodudes you're talking about. Women don't look nearly as good as you make them out to. Most women dress like shit.
>>
>friend and I discussed this very topic within the last hour
It seriously astounds me how women always place themselves upon an untouchable pedestal built upon double standards and perceived infallibility.
>>
>>25080664

Yes, because if they improved their body their faces would look as feminine and blemishless as with makeup!
They're not looking good, they are just hiding every imperfection!

> it's trying to fill their bottomless wish to have stuff they won't really use.

You realize they're using that stuff, and they're using them to get what you don't.

That is laid. And a sense of self-confidence, but mostly laid.
>>
>>25080278
>>25080120
Men and women have different criteria for attraction.

Men like an ass and some titties, a pretty face that doesn't nag too much and for her not to be too old. That's literally about it. Not much to ask for really.

Women want a man who's ambitious, an achiever who is financially successful, while not being materialistic. They want a solid consistent and reliable man who is fun, unpredictable and spontaneous. They want a strong willed decisive man who can take a stand, while being flexible, open-minded and can admit that he's wrong. They want confident men who are also humble, a man who is horny but always faithful, career driven but family oriented, intelligent but not nerdy, caring but not needy, affectionate but not clingy, protective but not possessive, emotional but not neurotic, funny but not a clown, dominant but not domineering and in control but not controlling... And preferably doing all that while not being massively ugly or out of shape.

A man thinks its all about looks, so he finds himself unattractive and he goes to /fit/ and falls for the SS troll, and after a few years of lifting he's shredded as fuck, but still an autist with no social skills, hobbies or accomplishments, and still can't get laid.

A woman thinks its all about personality, so she spends her 20s riding the cock carousel, thinking that Mr Right is just around the corner, they build their career and then they get to 35 and wonder why nobody wants to go out with them anymore despite how intelligent and accomplished they think they are. So they write an article for some rag entitled "where have all the good men gone" and blame men for their own shitty choices.

We are living in the last days of Rome. Feminism won't be a problem under the Caliphate.
>>
>>25080690

You say you do. Women say they find men who put no effort into their appearance attractive.
They still mean men who are in their preferred age range, have the right amount of facial hair that they prefer, are tall, are big enough to properly fill a shirt etc.

What you find effortlessly attractive is very rare, and I bet you're not attracted to girls with zits on their face, shapeless hair and hairy vaginals, which is what most women have without putting effort into their appearance.
>>
Femanon here. Fuck stacies. Seriously.

Only ever dated reserved, bookish, shy white guys and that's all I ever will date.
>>
why isn't it loading? it's just a spinning cirlce???????????????? what the FUCK
>>
File: 1416729423677.gif (407 KB, 200x120) Image search: [Google]
1416729423677.gif
407 KB, 200x120
>>25080084
>The average guy finds the average woman at least somewhat sexually attractive.

No, I don't. Anything bellow a 7/10 does not exist as far as I'm concerned. Women have the misconception that we'd fuck anything that moves, but the reality is that no one wants average. We're just more willing to pump and dump an average girl if we're horny.
>>
>>25080840
self-aware roasties are okay, you can stay
>>
>>25080782
Wrong you fucking retard
Collective men have so many varied tastes, it's not just "ass and tits" you fucking 15 year old.
>>
>>25080782

You are simplifying things. Sexually men want those, but they also get turned off by a lot of things in between these. Body hair? Feet shape? Body fat?

Also, they want way more than that to get in a relationship.

Women IDEALLY want a lot of the things you mentioned. But they're also attracted to men physically. And for that, they don't have to first find out if all that list is true.

I said earlier I'm poor, pretty nerdy, not strong willed in most ways, not ambitious. Not any of those. Women still are attracted to me because I take care of my appearance usually, and have okay genetics.

As someone who puts at least some effort into looking good and who has pretty good taste, I see that most men look bad because they do little to look good.
>>
>>25080752
>implying a healthy diet and exercise doesn't do miracles on at raising avarage looks

>implying they need any of that to get laid
>implying i wouldn't be able to get easy sex, but didn't refuse the open offers i had because whores make me sick
>>
>>25080840
I went to uni with a girl who said this but came back every weekend with the most stereotypical Chad you can imagine.
>>
>>25080782
>Men like an ass and some titties, a pretty face that doesn't nag too much and for her not to be too old. That's literally about it. Not much to ask for really.

Well, yeah, if you're an underachieving loser.

The rest of us actually have some other qualities we're looking for in a woman in addition to those things.

This whole "all men are literal losers who are desperate to get anything they can" meme needs to stop, but I suppose it never will since it's repeated by losers, of which there are plenty on the internet.
>>
>>25080952
>Women IDEALLY want a lot of the things you mentioned. But they're also attracted to men physically. And for that, they don't have to first find out if all that list is true.

I know. But you don't have to look like Chris Pine. Personality and behaviour can make up for a lot of physical shortcomings. That's why pua is a thing.

>I said earlier I'm poor, pretty nerdy, not strong willed in most ways, not ambitious. Not any of those. Women still are attracted to me because I take care of my appearance usually, and have okay genetics.

As I said, you can go to /fit/ and get shredded and end up being above average in terms of attractiveness, but unless you fix your personality and develop social skills then you're unlikely to have a fulfilling lovelife.
>>
File: 1374197978968.jpg (15 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
1374197978968.jpg
15 KB, 300x400
>>25080952

What do you mean by taking care of your appearance? Most men are hygienic and don't smell.

> bad haircut

The thing is, what makes a haircut good? Pic related is the rage, but I'd never get this hipster cut no matter how wet it made bitches, because of how stupid it looks to me.

Would you wear diapers and a clown suit if society told you it was sexy?
>>
>>25080170
This, tbqh.

In every single species it is the female who chooses who she wants to reproduce with.
>>
>Don't put effort in my appearance
Women think I'm ugly and unattractive
>Put effort into my appearance
Women think I'm gay

You can't win with cunts, anon
>>
So I read the whole article. And all it is is
>blahblahblah MEN R SCARY blahblahblahblah RAPE blahblahblah YOU'RE THE PROBLEM blahblahblah
>>
>>25081384
Teach men not to rape.
Teach niggers not to steal.
Teach muslims not to jihad.
>>
>>25081241
Most animals rape their females especially dolphins.
>>
>>25081208

What makes a haircut good is it fitting your face and head. The undercut you posted works for a lot of men.
And it's not even vastly different from the short hairstyles most men have, yet you wouldn't cut your hair that way.
Women would cut their hair in a way that makes it attractive to you, which is why I said earlier they put more effort into their appearance.

For most men, even on here, putting effort means eating "healthy", washing their body and hair, getting their hair cut every few months and wearing clean clothes with somewhat matching colors.
That's fucking nothing compared to what most women do, it's laughable compared to what women you obsess over do to look good.
>>
>>25081432
Well, in order
>most men won't fucking rape. That's a meme created by feminists who feel they don't get enough attention
>the black peoples here in Canada don't steal
>good luck buddy. Even 'moderates' are willing to kill you
>>
File: 1450095114607.png (79 KB, 260x276) Image search: [Google]
1450095114607.png
79 KB, 260x276
>>25080084
> So, apparently women are finally acknowledging the fact that they only want Chad, and they're even trying to justify it.

> By Tucker Max
> Written with Geoffrey Miller.

Two guys wrote this article flam, not a woman. One is a former "frat bro" turned family man. The other is a evolutionary psychologist. You are fucking pathetic dude, how did you miss information that's at the very top of the article?
>>
>>25081539
> What makes a haircut good is it fitting your face and head.

Fitting, as in? It's entirely shaped by society, what's hot this week. There is no objective "looks good".

> Women would cut their hair in a way that makes it attractive to you, which is why I said earlier they put more effort into their appearance.

Yes, they spend eons following fashion, ie other women. I can agree that it's effort.
>>
>>25081539

Women aren't doing it for the sake of men, they're doing it to out-do other women
>>
>>25080084
>Where it gets problematic is when you don't get the picture and she has to tell you
>problematic
>dat tumblr jargon

Tucker Max confirmed as Roastie lover and a
C U C K
U
C
K
>>
>>25080560
>implyin putting make up is as hard as earning money
>>
>>25080084
Is this how women genuinely are or does society force this way of thinking on them?
>>
lol do not take any of the advice in this article. It's basically advice from the biggest fucking beta on the planet.
>>
>>25082058
It's sad that men like him exist. It seems like if you defend men nowadays you're a misogynist.

I don't see normies or Chads defending men either, only robot-like men. Why?
>>
>>25082243
we live in a dog eats dog world anon, any defense of a man means another man stepping over you to get that pussy
so the only ones defending men are those with nothing to lose.
>>
>>25082243
at least there is some sanity remaining in that comment section.
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.