[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do girls hate proper hygiene so much?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: Shower.jpg (158 KB, 960x560) Image search: [Google]
Shower.jpg
158 KB, 960x560
Why do girls hate proper hygiene so much?
>>
every day showering fucks up their hair I think
>>
>>25078808
Than wear a shower cap you disgusting roastie
>>
If you use shampoo every time you shower, you'll kill your hair.
>>
>>25078845
Even women's hair is weak.
>>
They know they can get away with it.
I have met 4 or so groups of girls ranging from 2-5 girls in the 18-25 age range who actually all do the same thing:
>shower Monday
>skip Tuesday
>chance for a shower Wednesday
>if not, skip to Friday night
>possibly shower, if not
>go out with the girls, get fucked
>skip shower
>repeat til Sunday night
>see how many guys they can fuck without washing

It's like a meme among females. I have lived in the southernmost and northernmost parts of the nation, east and west. It's out of laziness or sometimes they see it as a game, or simply because they think its funny to see how long they can go before they're absolutely filthy.
Oh, they all wear shower caps. Idk why you guys get confused about that, for females showering and washing your hair is two different things.
>>
>>25078622
why shower when you don't stink? Also waiting for your hair to get dry takes too much time.
>>
>>25079211
They also powder their hair if it gets greasy.

I work out every day so I often shower once a day. I only use shampoo every 4 days though. My soap has aloe vera in it or my skin dries out from showering too much.
>>
>>25079211
>>25079566
They stink ferociously, though. Especially their hair.

Even worse
>sitting on the bus
>too drunk
>tiny asian woman gets on
>stands behind me
>I can smell her cunt
>booze is going to come back up any minute now
>>
I shower like 4 or 5 times. meh. Not like I have anywhere to go or anyone to fuck.
>>
>>25078622
why would i need to shower everyday?
>>
I think at least a bit of it is related to how much effort goes into having a shower for girls and how much less they smell.

I take 1-2 showers a day at least, less than 10 minutes each, mainly washing my hair quickly and rubbing armpits ass and balls area with soap. Apart from those areas, I only really feel dirty in my ears which I could clean with a paper towel.

If I was a cutie girl with longer hair that had to look good, I might not have had the time to wash my hair, and from what I can tell from my gf, her armpits and body in general NEVER smells bad even after days of not showering (apart from the vagoo ofcourse), so that wouldn't be an issue either.
>>
>>25078845
Don't shampoo every time then stupid. >>25079566
>Implying you can smell your own stink
If YOU can smell your own stink, other people can smell you a mile away.
>>
I tried showering twice a day for quite some time, but it make my skins feels rather sensitive and eventually I big areas of my skins became very dry and started to shed.

It just didn't work for me.
>>
>>25079684
>beta males thinking their opinion matters

nah, women smell fucking rank sometimes
>>
>>25079760

I'm sure some do, but most smell less than most men.

Calling me beta sure made your argument though.
>>
>>25079716
The trick is cold showers, and only use soap once.
>>
>>25079828
It was in the summer and I used very cold showers, I didn't even use showel gel/soap majority of the time
>>
>male
>hair almost to shoulders
>never use shampoo
>never use soap
>shower 4-7 times a week
>change shirts as often as I can, sometimes thrice a day
>people tell me that I smell exactly like nothing
>no one ever seems disgusted in my presence so I kinda believe it

Dunno, it's sort of a good feel.
>>
>>25079863
Your local water probably has a lot of chlorine in it.
>>
>>25079207
This desu

my hair has not died yet
>>
>>25079903
I don't think you autists know what good hair looks like. Nigga you probably go to great clips.
>>
>>25079891
Dunno, maybe, quite sure tap water has to pass the EU legislation and the one around here seems to have better quality in general.
>>
File: 1450325283135.jpg (141 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
1450325283135.jpg
141 KB, 1280x1280
>>25078622
Women probably don't own enough towels to sustain daily showering routine. They render at least 2 towels completely unusable for a whole day every time they get out of the shower. They'll wrap themselves with one towel, and then have another towel wrapped around their hair, and they'll just sit around like that for half an hour, slowly drying off.

They need to learn the hand-squeegee technique. When you've finished showering you turn off the water, and then use the edge of your hand to squeegee all of the loose water off your body. Just run the edge of your hand down yourself and watch a fuckload of water just drop off you. That shit would have ended up in your towel and would have made it harder to get dry. Then once the loose water has gone you get out and you use ONE towel to quickly dry the rest of you.

You should also apply moisturising lotion, because you'll have dead and dry skin all over you if you don't. If you're white you won't notice, but if you're black you will appear "ashy", which is why blacks use fuckloads of lotion, and appear not to age.

>>25078845
I haven't used shampoo for 4 years.

After my hair went through an adjustment period of being shit and greasy, it went back to normal and has been perfectly fine and healthy. Shampoo is just one of many scams of modern society to kike you out of your money. You only need to rinse with hot water and your hair should be fine as long as you don't put tons of other chemicals and shit in it.

Soap isn't a scam though... soap is necessary. So is deoderant. Don't be a smelly faggot.
>>
Women have a better natural smell. If I dont shower a day I'll smell like shit and people would notice from far away. If I was a cute lady and didnt shower for a day I'd probably still smell like flowers, and only those with a good sense of smell could smell the sweat.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.