[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask me about low testosterone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 13
File: image_1418-testosterone.jpg (52 KB, 580x399) Image search: [Google]
image_1418-testosterone.jpg
52 KB, 580x399
Alright fags, I see threads about low testosterone quite often, and when I comment people ask me all kinds of shit. Figured I would make a thread to see if I could help some people.

My story
>20
>Start working out
>Go completely autistic calculating everything regarding food and training
>Work out for 3 years, barely any gains to show for it
>Libido sucks but I was a virgin at that age so I didn't think much of it
>Try this nofap thing
>Reach 75 days without a problem
>Still no rockhard boners
>Still no gains
>Feel tired quite often
>No energy, no motivation
This is when I decided to get my blood levels checked

>Take bloodtest
>Testosterone levels are at 13nmol in a range of 12 - 70 nmol
>Basically means I have the test levels of an 80 year old man
>Doctor refuses to put me on TRT (Testosterone Replacement Therapy)
>Spend many hours researching all kinds of supplements, zinc, fish oil, herbs etc.
I gave up and said fuck it

>Start research steroids and everything related to steroids
>Spent quite a while researching untill I know a damn lot
>Purchase testosterone and everything I need
>Administer my own testosterone once a week at non crazy anabolic levels

Fast forward to now, I've been on TRT for 1.5 years, aged 25, and life has never been better
>More energy
>More motivation, working on my own company
>No more depressed feelings
>Healthy libido
>Have a girlfriend (inb4 normie, fuck you)
>Great gains in the gym
>Enjoy life
In short, my quality of life quadrupled or something like that

My testestorone levels are now at >70nmol in a range of 12-70, so I'm happy as fuck. Recently tested my sperm count just to be sure and everything is alright.

Ask me anything robots, I would like to help you if you think you may suffer from low test aswell.

I can post my bloodtests from before and after but I will have to edit some private shit out of it.
>>
>>25076897

Post blood tests
>>
Aren't the shots absurdly expensive?
>>
>>25076897
Where do you buy testosterone
>>
whats wrong with zinc, fish oil and others?
>>
Low test reporting in. I'm 21 and have 9 nmol/l. Steroids have potential year-long prison sentence in my country. Fuck my life.
>>
>>25076897
A few questions.

1. where do you get the blood test? Will any GP/Pathlab do it?

2, Assuming you did your autistic researching. Were any of those non steroid options even worth trying? I've heard Zinc and Lecithin are half decent.
>>
how much of your hair did you lose
>>
>>25076897
good you are a hedonist. too bad hedonism fails in providing sustainable happiness.
>>
File: Testoviron-Depot-Bayer-500x500.jpg (36 KB, 500x231) Image search: [Google]
Testoviron-Depot-Bayer-500x500.jpg
36 KB, 500x231
>>25076945
No. I purchased 100 ampules for 300 euros. 1 ampule contains 1ml, which contains 250mg testosterone.

I inject half an ampule every week, and inject the remaining half in a vial.

In other words you pay 300 euros for about 4 years of testosterone.

Pic related, is what I use.

>>25076952
napsgear dot org
Online steroid sources constantly fuck eachother over so you will read alot op napsgear being fake but don't believe that shit. I've ordered three times without a problem.

>>25076977
Useful, but barely raises testosterone levels

>>25076983
Ask your doctor, tell them you're just interested. They will do it and explain everything in detail

Other options are useful but when your levels are that low, it will only make a very fucking small difference which you won't feel anything of.

I still take fishoil and zinc just to be sure and because it can never hurt.

>>25076985
Typical media bullshit lies. Do your research
>>
>>25076989
I think part of OP's point is that his natural, idle happiness increased when he went on the steroids. In other words, the lack of testosterone was having a chemically depression-inducing effect. I believe I am lowtest so I can relate quite well. I look like dyke.
>>
>>25077016
ok so post your hairline please
>>
>>25076897
>real test
>not just using SERMS

amateur hour
>>
>>25077028
>the lack of testosterone was having a chemically depression-inducing effect.
Correct. See OP pic

>>25077029
I've got nothing to prove. I will help as many robots as I can.
>>
>>25077049
sorry about your baldness my man that must be really tough to go through in your early 20s
>>
>>25077029
To be honest one and a half years is too little time even on supplements. It'll begin eventually, though. But what's hair loss when you end up looking like Jason Statham or something.
>>
>>25077016
I get the impression this isn't something I can just order over the internet. I can't even buy a syringe without a permit
>>
File: 1405641088828.jpg (19 KB, 494x370) Image search: [Google]
1405641088828.jpg
19 KB, 494x370
>>25077045
>SERMS
>not using SARMS

Amateur hour indeed
>>
>>25077076
That's what I thought at first but three orders prove me wrong. Where do you live?
>>
>>25076980

What country is that?

bloxmobloxrobtrops
>>
>>25077076
I'm not OP, but I understand your fear. If you are afraid of being scammed online what you need to do is start going to a local gym and make friends with all the hulk-looking guys. You can reasonably build trust within two months. At some point, casually mention that you would be interested in roids and your new buddy will either hook you up, or refer you to someone who can. BOOM
>>
>>25077113
A commie country
When you buy something abroad you have to go to a goverment office where a group of agents open the package in front of you and inspect the contents to ascertain its legality. If they all agree, you are allowed to walk out with the thing you ordered, otherwise they keep it. I doubt they will allow drugs through
>>
>>25077172
Robots will probably sperg out so much these guys will think he is some nervous rookie cop and they will beat the shit out of him when he stutters about steroids.
>>
inb4 op is a salesman
>>
>>25077249
Doubtful. This isn't /fit/.
>>
Post your hair faggot i wanna see what happens when you take outside testosterone

I know a women who turned herself to a men she lost hair at the temples it's so fucking funny
>>
>>25077417
>>25076985
Educate yourself and stop believing everything FOX news feeds you, fucking DYEL faggots

>Male Pattern Baldness (MPB) is a potential side effect resultant of anabolic steroid use. However, this is a poorly understood condition among the general population, even for MPB that is not caused by anabolic steroid use. Anabolic steroids can bind to androgen receptors located in the scalp and trigger male pattern baldness in individuals that possess the genetic trait required for the condition to manifest itself and can occur in both men as well as women. Note that the genetic sequence for male pattern baldness must be inherited and in possession of the user in order for this side effect to become triggered by androgens. Those who do not possess this genetic trait required will not experience this effect at any dose.
>>
File: 1405577898532.jpg (12 KB, 560x400) Image search: [Google]
1405577898532.jpg
12 KB, 560x400
>>25077417
Dude, fucking relax. There's no point in OP posting his hairline. Test will only make you bald if you are genetically inclined for pattern baldness. If you are one of the lucky fuckers destined to have a full head of thick, luscious hair at 75yo, the test won't do shit. Basically, it's luck of the draw.
>>
>>25077205
that sounds unreal
how's life in north korea?
>>
>>25077491
Holy shit, you beat me by ten seconds.
>>
Post pics of yourself before and after. You can crop your face.
>>
>>25076897
if i take that test off, will you become a bitch again?
>>
File: pic.png (1 MB, 1143x571) Image search: [Google]
pic.png
1 MB, 1143x571
>>25077619
Pic related. 60kg in the before pic, not sure how much in the other one. It's an old photo but it gives you an idea.

>>25077641
Yeah. There's no going off for me.
>>
>>25077778
Length is 6'1. I know how obsessive you fags are about that.
>>
>>25077778
Nice gains.
>>25077802
Decent length
n-no homo
>>
>>25077778
What lifting program would u recomened for an 18-year old who only has done long distance cardio before?

I am quite week. Is there any way my cells are by now designed to help me run long distances and not lift heavy weights fast?

Ss + texas method?
>>
>>25077972
Not OP, but it doesn't matter what lifting program you use. Any program is potentially equally effective. What you need to do is drop the cardio and start eating a shit-ton of calories. 3k per day minimum.
>>
>>25076897
aren't there any good natural or simpler ways to raise test, even by a bit?
>>
>>25078085
That's the point of TRT, if your test is that low, even the slightest raise by means of supplements or other broscience means you're still a feminine bitch.
>>
Dont have kids. (Who am i kidding no one will mate with you)
How tall are you and why wont your doc give you trt?
>>
>>25078155
>Dont have kids
Why not?
>>
>>25078155
Docs only prescribe TRT when your test is REALLY fucking low. It's different for every doc though.

I don't want kids, but I have checked my sperm count and it's good.

Length
>>25077778
>>
>>25077016
Would they mail that stuff to merica
Also what was injecting like for the first time
Where do you inject
>>
>>25076977
>whats wrong with zinc, fish oil and others?
Most stuff like that is visible in a blood test too. I thought I was depressed because I was always tired and sometimes felt winded after mere mental stress. (As compared to last year) Blood test showed I didn't have close to enough iron. Should have been obvious because I had an operation where I ofc lost blood and it's hard to get iron in your diet. What I want to say is at that point in time I just needed iron. Op just needed test. Maybe you don't need anything. If you don't need something that's what's wrong with taking it.
>>
>>25078206
US has many great sources within it's own border. It's too risky for you to ship it from Europe.

I inject in my asscheek. Which is pretty much painfree. First time I was nervous as fuck, hands sweaty, didn't dare to jam that needle in my ass. At some point I just said fuck it and plunged the needle in. It felt funny but didn't hurt.

First couple of days after your first few injections your asscheeks do hurt a bit though.
>>
File: 1450395669930.jpg (50 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1450395669930.jpg
50 KB, 600x800
>>25078339
Where did you do all your research senpai
>>
>>25077098

>not using SERMs, SARMs, test, and tren

wew lads, it's almost like you don't want to be an Adonis Fuckbot. Throw in some cabergoline, sildenafil, and pt-141 and she'll be in a wheelchair the rest of her life after one night in the sack with you.
>>
>>25078423
steroidal com is what helped me most. It's text-heavy site but if you're serious about it, make sure you take the time to read it.
>>
>>25076945

You can get ugl shit for about $5/mo. Pins are about $2/mo, including a second needle to inject with and two alohol swabs.
>>
OP why don't you permablast with 60mg halo ed for maximum anger gains
>>
>>25078165
>>25078185
Dont have them because you have shitty genes
>>
File: 132.jpg (104 KB, 836x872) Image search: [Google]
132.jpg
104 KB, 836x872
>>25078470
>implying I haven't done Tren+Test+Caber+Letro and cruising with Test+LGD-4033 to maintain my gains
Keep the implications coming friend
>>
File: meh.ro8125.jpg (20 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
meh.ro8125.jpg
20 KB, 400x300
>>25078680
You look like this don't you?
>>
>>25076897
>wanting the poison that is testosterone
estrogen is the superior sex hormone
>>
File: 140.png (200 KB, 356x256) Image search: [Google]
140.png
200 KB, 356x256
>>25078587
>Halotestin
That shit is evil.
I now know where the roidrage stereotype comes from. after the first dose I was literally trembling with rage. I got very snappy and almost got in a fight with one of the guys at the gym. When I got home and calmed down, I realized how close I had been to getting my ass beat.
>>
>>25076897
INteresting.

>have trans friend who is taking testosterone treatment and has neve rbeen happier
>I'm working out and really starting to get into it, but as of last 2-3 weeks my sex drive fucking plummets
>Haven't masturbated in weeks
>No desire to

I told someone else who wasn't my transfriend, who mentions s/he's hyper horny now, and it's weird because he said "low testosterone" too. Given my low libido over the years (i think for at least over one year in high school, I masturbated less than 10 times per year), and the fact that I never put that much stress on sex or getting laid, i'm starting to wonder if I have low testost. I've also been struggling with depresison the last couple years (for the second time in my life, first time was in high school for years), but if it's true that you get /depression/ as a result of low test, i wonder if that's it...

How much did it cost to get tested?
>>
>>25078765
I didn't pay anything. Insurence covered it. If you tell your doc what you just wrote it won't cost you anything, if you live in a first-world country that is.
>>
>>25077191
What country bro
>>
>>25077491
This is true, but like 75% of men experience some form of balding when they get older. It'll happen in their 20s instead of their 30s or 40s if they roid.

I'd say it's probably still worth it anyway. A depressed low test person with a full head of hair has a way shittier life than a balding guy on steroids.
>>
>>25079563
>balding guy on steroids
Funny you should say that
>>25076209
>>
>>25079563
>A depressed low test person with a full head of hair has a way shittier life than a balding guy on steroids.
Some truth right there
>>
Has test changed your face at all? I hear it redistributes fat on your face to make your face "manlier" but no clue if this is just broscience/myth
>>
>>25079563
To add to all that, testosterone is literally what makes you a man
>>
>>25079663
I would say it's about half right. Have you ever seen those before/after pictures of people who lost massive weight? Notice how drastically their faces change? That is a natural consequence of burning fat. Test causes it to happen at a faster rate because of the increased metabolism. If you really want to sculpt your face hop on some Trenbolone Acetate. Look up "tren jaw".
>>
>>25079663
Yeah but it's difficult to describe. It may be fat loss or it may be some very minor, barely noticable changes, or it may just be increased age
>>
>>25076897
>Reach 75 days without a problem
I reached 300, granted I had cravings during the whole time but still. Im going to get mine checked soon OP
>born of a mother at 42 and father at 40
>mother had been a smoker her entire life, father and alcoholic
>hit my head countless times when growing up
>balls got often crushed by bullies or brother beating me
I mean its obvious, but im scared af of the truth.
>>
>>25079744
Is Tren jaw permanent?
>>
File: 1447850558638.png (302 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1447850558638.png
302 KB, 1000x1000
there was nothing wrong with you before...
you just are... rich. You can afford anything. Good food, good supplements, you probably arent wageslave 8-5.
>>
>have all of those low T symtoms
>also have chronic prostatitis
>also balding....

this fucking shit isn't natural. we are literally being poisoned, all the fucking plastics and whatever the fuck there is in all the processed food we eat is fucking with our hormones. and there's no way out.
>>
>>25080279
What? He said he spent $300 for a 4 year supply. You don't have to be Richie rich to afford less of than 100 euro per year to drastically increase your quality of life.
>>
Where does one get testosterone?
>>
>>25076897

Shit man, my bloodwork showed up exactly the same (very low end of "normal" range that includes geriatrics with death around the corner). Doctor says lolnope no test for you!

What the FUCK? Some faggot trannies can get test because "muh boy brain" but I don't get any to raise myself to a normal and healthy standard? I'm actually in fucking PAIN here.

How would a full-on sperglord go about getting it?
>>
>>25081000
Well bro, I felt the same way. Fucking doctors don't know shit.

Napsgear is the website
>>
I think I got low test, I keep putting off getting tested but I am going to make an appointment tomorrow.

What are some key symptoms of it to say to a doc to make sure that he does do the testing? they're fucking twats like that, I can't just say I don't get horny anymore and my erections are shit because they'll pin depression or something else.

Also I drink every day.. which is very estrogenic.
>>
File: image.png (62 KB, 1148x718) Image search: [Google]
image.png
62 KB, 1148x718
>>25076897
This is a shill thread
Anything OP posts is done so with the intent of making you buy his shitty Jew pills
If you're not a nigger you will report/hide this thread
>>
>>25081000
get some toremifene from a research lab online breh
>>
your balls got small? post nutsack
>>
File: 1405456846692.jpg (8 KB, 200x300) Image search: [Google]
1405456846692.jpg
8 KB, 200x300
>>25082915
Pssst.........
After pct your testicles go back to full size and your sperm count returns to normal.

t. done 3 cycles
>>
>>25083918
>Testosterone use will quickly shut down the body's natural production of the hormone, thus making a proper PCT plan essential for restoring the body's natural function and maintaining gains as best as possible after use of the steroid has been discontinued. At cycle's end, bodybuilders often choose to use a combination of Clomid, Tamoxifen, and HCG for a period of 3-4wks in order to restore pituitary gland and testes operation quickly and effectively.

so if i used it then stopped, my hormones/balls would return to normal?
>>
>>25084980
Yes, precisely. Fear of impotence stems from ignorance. If the proper precautions are taken, you go back to normal. Tamoxifene and Toremifene are particularly effective at restoring natural testicular function.
>>
So can you recommend something in pills form, OP?
>>
>>25083918
OP talks about cruising on test for life though

>>25085695
cocaine
>>
learning that I need to take half a dozen illegal drugs (some of which I would need to inject into my ass) for the rest of my life in order to make up for shitty genetics is one of the reasons why I'm ending my life as soon as i can get a gun permit
>>
>>25079498
not him but here in Brazil the same thing happens
>>
>>25085867
>Gun permit
Look up ligature strangulation, senpai.
>>
File: [Phoenixing Intensifies].gif (2 MB, 265x257) Image search: [Google]
[Phoenixing Intensifies].gif
2 MB, 265x257
>>25076897

why the fuck do Doctors refuse to give Test even when you have the Test of a dead chicken?

what is their fuckin problem? They hand out estrogen like candy.
Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.