[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You know I fucking hate?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: unamused_pepe.jpg (28 KB, 380x250) Image search: [Google]
unamused_pepe.jpg
28 KB, 380x250
I fucking hate tall guys who come to manlet threads and literally do nothing but state their height.

This ain't a meme folks, this shit is universal. Tall guys from my country do this all the time too.
>>
Im tall.

See you in the next thread.
>>
who got tha digitz

>>25055555
>>
>>25055533

>tfw housemates argue about who is taller and they're both 6ft+

kill me
>>
>>25055533
Unless you are shorter than 5'5 if you really care that much and want to be a 'better' person wear shoes with big soles or boots
>>
File: 1408157411854.jpg (38 KB, 396x400) Image search: [Google]
1408157411854.jpg
38 KB, 396x400
>>25055533
it's some basic psychology
humans have the desire to feel better than other humans, mostly because as individuals we have low self esteem and require approval and a sense of superiority
personally i find them entertaining, seeing as their height may be one of their few trump cards, and they blew it through their own indolence. It's a curious thing, really.
>>
>>25055594

It's just really weird how this only happens with tall guys.

I'm a NEET who's going to inherit 2 houses and some land but I don't go into "my parents ate dirt for 4 years" threads and brag about my property.

>>25055586

You mean 5'7-8
>>
>>25055697
>You mean 5'7-8

You get buy boots with ridiculously stealthy height boosters
>>
I'm 6'2.

You're literally worth less than me and by sight alone with value me more than you.

How does it feel?

To be a bitch?
>>
>>25055533
Fucking seriously. Yes, I'm a manlet, thank you. I don't need to be reminded every goddamn thread.
>>
>>25055533
I'm 6'5 and blonde/blue eyes with a 8 inch dick

anyways, dont bother replying to this since I wont read any posts in this thread
>>
>>25055752

There is a major problem with that. I intend to rectify it.
>>
>>25055533
I'm 193cm

I've gone out on last 3 years like once per 3 months. So this is a proof that being tall mean nothing.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.