[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's 6 pm, I've got a moving truck coming tomorrow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 2015-12-17 17.44.37.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-17 17.44.37.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
It's 6 pm, I've got a moving truck coming tomorrow morning, and I haven't even fucking packed yet.

Someone tell me to get up and do the thing.
>>
No. Fuck getting up, and fuck doing the thing. You see that bike over there? Hope on it and ride. Don't stop until you think you might die of exhaustion, and even then, keep going. Leave it all behind. Who knows, you just might bump into something worth living for.

Never look back man. Never look back.
>>
>>25055500
The bike's been broken for like a year now. Got hit by a van in it and haven't bothered to get it fixed since.
>>
Viljami mee nukkuu :---D
>>
>>25055516
And you're gonna let that stop you from chasing your dreams? Damn. I really thought you were stronger than that. Oh well, we can't all be winners.
>>
>>25055500
>>25055516
awk af
>>
anon, get up and do the thing
>>
>>25055538
Only if you choose to see it that way, friend
It's all in your head
The sooner you realize this the better
>>
>>25055519
e. Olin eile koulun pikkujouluissa ja nukuin koko aamun duunissa.
>>
File: diddly.jpg (51 KB, 567x642) Image search: [Google]
diddly.jpg
51 KB, 567x642
>>25055555
checked your five five five five five five
>>
Strange mix of stuff on your desk OP, sanitary pads, a sieve and rubber gloves.

Just go pack you idiot.

I helped my friend move the other day, and he had stupidly put his clothes in the wheeled suitcases "because clothes go in the suitcase" (autist much). Put your heavy but not breakable shit in the suitcases and its so much easier - like books and shit. Clothes are lighter and can be carried in boxes and normal bags without breaking your back
>>
File: sweatin.jpg (2 KB, 125x114) Image search: [Google]
sweatin.jpg
2 KB, 125x114
>>25055555
digiiiiits, my god man
>>
>>25055602

This nigger right here. He speaks from true experience. Listen to him.
>>
>>25055475
Just put everything in trash bags and for the furnitures, just do it.
>>
Burn it all down
You don't need all that stuff anyway
>>
File: diagrammi.jpg (85 KB, 400x608) Image search: [Google]
diagrammi.jpg
85 KB, 400x608
>>25055602
I'm using my clothes as bubble wrap for all my glass shit (no idea where to put the piece on the floor tho).

And I found such a good hangover-hiding place to nap at work that I drew a diagram of it. I scared the ever-loving fuck out of this one chick when I crawled out of there.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.